ARN's rich editorial initiative, 5 for 15, is proving a massive success with thousands upon thousands of page views indicating just how much the ICT industry and channel is devouring the incredible depth of insight and information available.
There already 41 interviews and 205 key insights online. And channel leaders are lining up to be part of it. You want to know the keys to the channel then 5 for 15 will give you answers.
And then there's 15 for 15, 15 seconds of prime video in which the interviewees tell us what their company will do in 2015. And they are all shot on a handheld smartphone in classic snapchat fashion.
Together 5 for 15 and 15 for 15 offer a rich and growing resource for the ICT community and readers are browsing all the interviews online for that key insight that could help their business or the business models they are taking to clients.
If you wish to participate in 5 for 15 or take the 15 for 15 challenge (let's face it - not everybody loves doing a video!) and join the list of industry gurus having their say, then contact then contact either editorial director, Mike Gee or senior journalist Brian Karlovsky.
Below are the latest 15, 5 for 15 interviews to go online - including four new ones today - and the first five 15 for 15 videos. For a full list of interviews and videos visit 5 for 15 Index.
5 for 15
- Brendan Maree, Interactive Intelligence vice-president Australia, New Zealand and Japan
- Mike Romans, Barracuda Networks A/NZ country manager
- Paul Harmon, Alloys CEO
- David Peach, channel consultant
- Andrew Mamonitis, Kaspersky Lab A/NZ managing director
- Neville James, NetApp director of channel enablement A/NZ
- Vaughan Woods, Akamai regional vice-president South Asia
- Dave Rosenberg, Westcon Group managing director
- Peter Dickinson, Greentree chief executive
- David Higgins, WatchGuard Technologies A/NZ country manager
- Dennie K. Kawahara, OKI Data Australia managing directror
- Sharryn Millican, Qlik vice-president and regional director A/NZ
- Phil Goldie, Microsoft director, partner business and development
- Jason Coleman, Panasonic Australia director – business systems group
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting CEO
15 for 15
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews and videos.