5 for 15, ARN's first editorial initiative for 2015, is steaming ahead with readers lapping up the incredible depth and diversity of information on offer. In the latest interviews online NetApp's Neville James and Kasperky Lab's Andrew Mamonitis makes some very interesting comments about Cloud.
So check out the interviews because the amount of information on offer is staggering - and some of the points of view definitely run against the hyperbole machine that fuels ICT and defines many of its trends.
And remember. There will be many more interviews going online over the next month. It's a brilliant opportunity for you find out what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel – and the key to their business.
What it reveals may change the way you approach your business and the way you do look after your clients.
There are 37 interviews - that is 185 key insights - already online from thought leaders across the ICT industry. And don't forget to watch the 15 for 15 videos in which our experts get 15 seconds to say what their company will do in 2015
5 for 15 is an extensive series of interviews put together by ARN's team of ground-breaking journalists.
If you wish to participate in 5 for 15 or tackle the 15 for 15 challenge (after all, not everybody likes doing a video) and join the list of industry gurus having their say, then contact either editorial director, Mike Gee or senior journalist Brian Karlovsky.
The latest 15, 5 for 15 interviews online are:
5 for 15
- Andrew Mamonitis, Kaspersky Lab A/NZ managing director
- Neville James, NetApp director of channel enablement A/NZ
- Vaughan Woods, Akamai regional vice-president South Asia
- Dave Rosenberg, Westcon Group managing director
- Peter Dickinson, Greentree chief executive
- David Higgins, WatchGuard Technologies A/NZ country manager
- Dennie K. Kawahara, OKI Data Australia managing directror
- Sharryn Millican, Qlik vice-president and regional director A/NZ
- Phil Goldie, Microsoft director, partner business and development
- Jason Coleman, Panasonic Australia director – business systems group
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting CEO
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks APAC managing director
- Luke Power, Intel Security channel sales director
- Chris Barton, Fireye strategic alliances and channel A/NZ
- Cris Nicolli, UXC managing director
15 for 15
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews and videos.Read more:5 for 15: Everybody is reading what our industry leaders have to say about the year ahead