1. Key channel plays for 2015
The channel is changing. Outcome based services are changing how end customers want to purchase, so supporting the channel in new and unique ways to purchase is critical. Internet of things is also moving rapidly.
2. Key technology for 2015
Security at all levels. Whether it be in Cloud, on the device or in the enterprise. Data analytics and the technology associated with it. Unified communications – we're seeing rapid change and commoditisation, and opportunities around integration.
3. Key message to the channel for 2015
It is more important than ever that you focus on the customer and outcome based solutions. The consumer is driving the enterprise, this changes who you are selling to and what solutions they are looking for. Define your place in the channel, what you are going to be and the customer problem you are going to solve.
4. Key warning to the channel for 2015
The change to outcome based services has a major impact on the financial cash flows of a business. As this cuts into the traditional up front procurement spend, ensure you have prepared for the potential impact.
5. Key to your company’s success in 2015
Partnerships are more critical than ever as we go through the rapid evolution of IT and how we use it. It is difficult to be an expert in all the fields so channel partnerships and collaboration is critical for keeping up with the change and delivering total solutions.
- 5 for 15: Greg Cullen, Zuora vice-president Asia-Pacific
- Dicker Data is Cisco's APJC Distribution Partner of the Year for 2014
- 5 for 15: Vaughan Woods, Akamai regional vice-president South Asia
- 5 for 15: Seven new interviews online
- 5 for 15: David Peach, channel consultant
- "Internet of Things is not about the things, but the data": Microsoft
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold Solutions is dead, Exclusive Networks Australia arises, Pt 1
- EXCLUSIVE: Westcon revamps reseller relationship as CIO takes distribution to the Cloud