1. Key channel plays for 2015
Businesses of all shapes and sizes are going to need better access to effective security services at the right prices. Small and medium businesses provide services to larger corporations and they need enterprise grade protection to ensure that they are not the vector by which their larger customers are infected. Providing the right network security advice and services to customers by delivering an optimum level of protection and performance for the right price and value will be key for the channel in 2015.
2. Key technology for 2015
Systems that can securely process and manage the increasing volume of encrypted web traffic will be absolutely essential in 2015. Networks are going to slow down and older firewalls are going to need to turn off critical functionality to maintain performance leaving them with reduced or compromised protection.
3. Key message to the channel for 2015
Take a good look at how our well-configured products are performing for our customers. We’re setting an example with our new devices in managing and processing the demands placed on networks by the continued increase and inevitable of explosion of encrypted traffic.
4. Key warning to the channel for 2015
We’re going to see a lot more malware attacks and breaches exposed in the mainstream media. Don’t be reactive after falling victim to a breach, be proactive and keep your customer’s reputation and business relationships safe by ensuring you are providing enterprise class security to your customers.
5. Key to WatchGuard Technologies success in 2015
The key for WatchGuard is delivering on a long-term plan of customer satisfaction and strengthening partner relationships. A key element of this is the WatchGuardONE program which contains a strong focus on training and certification to allow for a higher standard in product and service configurations and increased customer satisfaction.
With a higher standard of training and certification behind our partners, delivering excellence through product/service configuration, installations and operation will result in better customer experiences and longer-term, satisfied users.
- Q&A: FireEye threat analyst, Steve Miller, discusses cyberwar and the future of criminal malware
- HP delivers day 1 support for vSphere 6
- HP warns of deep security issues with emerging IoT technology
- 5 for 15: Andrew Mamonitis, Kaspersky Lab A/NZ managing director
- McAfee Labs warns mobile apps left vulnerable for months
- MailGuard discovers zero day Cryptor variant vulnerability
- Watchguard launches new partner program