1. Key channel plays for 2015
Our key areas of focus will be on expansion, growth and service. Specifically:
- Qlik is looking to expand its recent successes in providing data discovery solutions to verticals such as healthcare, financial services, public sector, mining and retail.
- Due to strong and growing customer demand for data discovery and visual analytics, we are focused on growing our footprint in Queensland, Western Australia, ACT and New Zealand;
- The more the merrier – with the launch of Qlik Sense, we look forward to continue to serve our large and expanding customer base here and around the world.
2. Key technology for 2015
Visual analytics, or visual data discovery, will be the key technology for 2015. IDC predicts that visual data discovery tools will grow 2.5 times faster than the rest of the Business Intelligence market. And by 2018, investing ‘end user self-service’ will become a requirement for all enterprises. We see a huge market potential for Qlik Sense, the next generation self-service data visualisation application that we recently launched.
3. Key message to the channel for 2015
We want to continue to work with our partners to help refine and develop their strengths in the marketplace – whether it be industry expertise, solution knowledge, creative packaging and bundling, implementation methodology, or any other area of differentiation. We firmly believe that customers will place much greater value on partners who offer specialised capabilities.
4. Key warning to the channel for 2015Read more:DWS revenue and profit tumble in first half
Adding new customers will continue to be important throughout 2015 and beyond. At the same time, it is important for us as well as our partners, to remain a trusted advisor and business partner to our existing clients.
5. Key to your company’s success in 2015
We will be highly focused on attracting and retaining the best team in the industry to service our new and existing customers. Complementing our internal team with a best-in-class partner channel will ensure that Qlik will remain a leader in data discovery.