One week into ARN's ICT industry defining 5 for 15 editorial initiative and there already 29 interviews and 145 key insights online. And channel leaders are lining up to be part of it. You want to know the keys to the channel then 5 for 15 will give you answers.
And then there's 15 for 15, 15 seconds of prime video in which the interviewees tell us what their company will do in 2015. And they are all shot on a handheld smartphone in classic snapchat fashion.
Together 5 for 15 and 15 for 15 offer a rich and growing resource for the ICT community and readers are browsing all the interviews online for that key insight that could help their business or the business models they are taking to clients.
If you wish to participate in 5 for 15 or take the 15 for 15 challenge (let's face it - not everybody loves doing a video!) and join the list of industry gurus having their say, then contact then contact either editorial director, Mike Gee or senior journalist Brian Karlovsky.
Below are the first five 15 for 15 videos and the latest 15, 5 for 15 interviews to go online. For a full list of interviews and videos visit 5 for 15 Index.
15 for 15
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos
5 for 15
- Phil Goldie, Microsoft director, partner business and development
- Jason Coleman, Panasonic Australia director – business systems group
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting CEO
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks APAC managing director
- Luke Power, Intel Security channel sales director
- Chris Barton, Fireye strategic alliances and channel A/NZ
- Cris Nicolli, UXC managing director
- Fred Viet, Lenovo channel sales manager
- Karl Sice, Staples head of technology solutions
- Basil Reilly, Logicalis Australia CEO
- Peter Low, The Cavalry director and founder
- Ben Town, Hosted Network, managing director
- Scott Penno, Allied Telesis APAC marketing manager
- Charles Woodall, ServiceNow head of service providers and integrators, Asia-Pacific and Japan
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra head of marketing and alliances Asia Pacific
- 5 for 15: Scott Penno, Allied Telesis APAC marketing manager
- 5 for 15: Charles Woodall, ServiceNow head of service providers and integrators, Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks APAC managing director
- 5 for 15: Neville James, NetApp director of channel enablement A/NZ