5 for 15, ARN's first editorial initiative for 2015, is off to a flying start with tremendous feedback from the ICT community and readers browsing all the interviews online for that key insight that could help their business or the business models they are taking to clients.
But remember. This is just the beginning. There will be many more interviews going online over the next month. It's a brilliant opportunity for you find out what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel – and the key to their business. What it reveals may change the way you approach your business and the way you do look after your clients.
5 for 15 is an extensive series of interviews with market leaders put together by ARN's team of ground-breaking journalists.
And watch out for 15 for 15 – coming Monday.
Here are the latest 15 interviews. There are 26 in all online so please check out the Full List: 5 for 15 Index. Click to read.
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks APAC managing director
- Luke Power, Intel Security channel sales director
- Chris Barton, Fireye strategic alliances and channel A/NZ
- Cris Nicolli, UXC managing director
- Fred Viet, Lenovo channel sales manager
- Karl Sice, Staples head of technology solutions
- Basil Reilly, Logicalis Australia CEO
- Peter Low, The Cavalry director and founder
- Ben Town, Hosted Network, managing director
- Scott Penno, Allied Telesis APAC marketing manager
- Charles Woodall, Head of service providers and integrators, Asia-Pacific and Japan
- Scott Frew, Distribution Central executive chairman
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra head of marketing and alliances Asia Pacific
- Colin Garro, Red Hat director channel and sales development
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos A/NZ general manager
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews.