5 for 15, ARN's first editorial initiative for 2015, is off to a flying start with readers gobbling up the information on offer.
But remember. This is just the beginning. There will be many more interviews going online over the next month. It's a brilliant opportunity for you find out what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel – and the key to their business.
What it reveals may change the way you approach your business and the way you do look after your clients.
5 for 15 is an extensive series of interviews with market leaders put together by ARN's team of ground-breaking journalists.
The latest five interviews to go online today are:
- Basil Reilly, Logicalis Australia CEO
- Peter Low, The Cavalry director and founder
- Ben Town, Hosted Network, managing director
- Scott Penno, Allied Telesis APAC marketing manager
- Charles Woodall, Head of service providers and integrators, Asia-Pacific and Japan
The full list of 5 for 15 interviews can be found on the 5 for 15 Index page.