Do you want to know what a broad range of ICT industry experts think will be the keys to 2015 in the channel – and the key to their business? Of course, you do.
Look no further. 5 for 15 is here. And what it reveals may change the way you approach your business and the way you do look after your clients.
5 for 15 is an extensive series of interviews with market leaders put together by ARN's team of ground-breaking journalists - and will be expanding it further throughout February and into March.
The full list of 5 for 15 interviews can be found on the 5 for 15 Index page.
Here are the first 15 interviews.
- Colin Garro, Red Hat director channel and sales development
- Scott Frew, Distribution Central executive chairman
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra head of marketing and alliances Asia Pacific
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos A/NZ general manager
- David Bennett, Webroot vice-president worldwide sales
- Jonathan Stern, Mulesoft regional VP A/NZ
- Greg Cullen, Zuora vice-president Asia-Pacific
- Rob Holiday, Sitecore A/NZ managing director
- Paul Gracey, HP South Pacific business manager, personal systems category
- Rob Barton, Nimble Storage director of sales A/NZ
- Patricia Nance, Oracle vice-president, alliances and channels
- Michael Cornwell, Pure Storage chief technology officer APJ
- Ed Lenta, AWS country manager
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks Australia country manager
- Jon Evans, Azzurri Australia managing director
- 5 for 15: Five new interviews online
- 5 for 15: Rob Holliday, Sitecore A/NZ managing director
- Former TechnologyOne VP joins Netsuite
- EXCLUSIVE: Upcroft joins Webroot as new APAC MD
- Sitecore names its platinum solution partners for A/NZ
- SAP names new MD for Australia and New Zealand
- RAC WA launches new portal using Sitecore software