Kaseya's former managing director A/NZ, Dermot McCann, joined Optus Business yesterday as its enterprise sales director.
McCann confirmed to ARN that he left the IT management Cloud company at the end of the last quarter, just before Christmas.
"We had a strong quarter, and I felt it was the right time to leave and pursue an exciting opportunity elsewhere," he said.
McCann started his new role at Optus Business on Monday, but told ARN he would not be doing any formal interviews until he was settled into his new role.
McCann has been Kaseya's Australian boss for four years, and said he is proud of what he has achieved there, and leaves behind a great team. A successor has yet to be appointed.
At the time of print, Kaseya had not responded to requests for comment on the above.
McCann previously spent eight years at IBM, in a variety of leadership positions, and before that was general manager IT (CIO) at Logical Australia.
- Kaseya names its top MSPs for 2014
- Kaseya appoints new channel sales director
- Kaseya channel partners to benefit from NSW government move to Cloud
- Kellie Hackney to take over Kaseya's APAC operations
- New private Cloud infrastructure included in Kaseya's Release 9
- Further growth predicted as former Kaseya executive takes up CodeBlue CTO role