Wi-Fi networking company Meru Networks has appointed Victorian reseller Blue Connections as a new channel partner.
Blue Connections, which has 60 staff and is headquartered in Melbourne, has been named as a Meru Authorised Partner.
Established in 1989, Blue Connections is a provider of IT solutions to Australian enterprises, local and state government departments and the Education sector, according to a company statement.
It is also an IBM and Lenovo specialist, a Certified Partner with Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Veeam, Pure Storage, Nutanix and Cisco.
Other partners include Apple, Webroot, Samsung, APC, Fortinet and HP.
Blue Connections general manager, Wayne Morris, said he was excited about the new partnership.
“Meru Networks has a distinct and technological advantage in the wireless space that helps us ensure that we are exceeding the expectations of our clients.”
One of Blue Connections' first Meru deployments was the replacement of an ageing Motorola wireless LAN in Meyer Cookware Australia’s national distribution centre in Melbourne.
Meyer warehouse manager, David Casey, said his warehouse was experiencing problems with co-channel interference and roaming issues between access points.
“Our Meru Wireless Network has saved our warehouse staff an average of 1.5 hrs per day in lost productivity due to drop outs.”
Meru vice president, APAC, Gary Abad, said it was exciting to see how enthusiastically Blue Connections had embraced Meru’s intelligent 802.11ac Wi-Fi solutions.
“Their long history in serving enterprise, education and other key verticals provides Meru with a strong partner to deliver our industry-leading 802.11ac Wi-Fi solutions to a wider range of customers.”
- Emerson appoints new DCIM business director Asia
- BigAir partners Pactera to deploy Zuora platform
- Ingram becomes sole Australian distributor for HP Software
- Nutanix named leader in IDC MarketScape study on global hyperconverged market
- EMC expects to lead $17.8 billion global market with VSPEX Blue
- VCE embraces hybrid Cloud with VMware and EMC
- Dicker Data is Cisco's APJC Distribution Partner of the Year for 2014
- Reseller, iData Resolutions, collapses with nearly $500,000 in debts
- A10 collaborates with Cisco on application networking services
- Polycom nabs former Citrix channel director