ASX-listed IT services provider, JCurve Solutions (ASX:JCS) has hired Stephen Canning as its new CEO.
Former CEO, Mark Thompson, will depart in early February.
Canning has previously worked with Pay Global as its CTO in 2010 before making his way through to becoming the CEO, ultimately seeing through the sale of the business to MYOB in December 2014.
“JCS directors consider Canning’s management qualities and corporate experience are ideally suited to the immediate and future requirements of the JCS CEO position,” JCurve said in its statement to the ASX.
“While it is with regret that Mark Thompson leaves the company, we welcome Canning as the new CEO and look forward to his anticipated contribution to the growth of the company.”
In other news, Full Circle Group founder and general manager, Tony Simmons, has departed.
Simmons founded Full Circle in 2004 after recognising an opportunity in the market to build smart software to help businesses understand and manage their telco billing information.
In April 2014, Full Circle was acquired by JCurve Solutions.
Simmons cited personal reasons for leaving the company.
“The genesis of this decision is family orientated. It is important that I give 100 per cent to my family, lessening the collective load,” Simmons said.
Canning will take on Simmons’ responsibilities.
- Aussie POS firm, Kounta, takes on US market
- Zebra reveals APAC leadership line-up
- Myriad IT shows services support with new hire
- MYOB achieves 500,000 regular paying customers
- Mark Ablett joins Hitachi Data Systems
- Lolas moves to Integrated Research
- Australian Business Awards Winners announced for 2015
- JCurve Solutions profit tumbles