Express Data's former marketing and product divisional manager has left new owners Dicker Data to join Dimension Data as its new director of global channel marketing.
Adam will be responsible for developing marketing programs to support Dimension Data’s channel Cloud partner community, including their OneCloud program and the Cisco Intercloud partnership.
Her first day in the office is today; she departed Dicker Data on November 29.
Adam told ARN that she chose Dimension Data as she wanted the opportunity to work in a global role.
"I've never worked in a global role before, and it's definitely something new. I've been with the organisation [Express Data] for 20 years, and I thought it was a good time to make the change. I loved it there and enjoyed what I was doing with the Dicker team."
- Dicker Data appoints new GM to lead Cloud strategy
- HP market strength serves as timely reminder of steady server revenue growth
- Cisco leads videoconferencing equipment market as revenue rises
- WA reseller forced into liquidation
- Software AG names new A/NZ sales VP
- Telstra, Dimension Data and Microsoft take top honours at Polycom partner awards
- Oakton appoints former HP exec to lead NSW strategy
- Cisco Live!: A/NZ boss Ken Boal lays out the company's new vision