The 2014 ARN Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) were presented at a gala luncheon at the Ivy ballroom in Sydney with more than 285 channel leaders in attendance.
The crowd listened intently to addresses by channel legend, Peter Masters, who after 17 years at Express Data left in December 2013 to begin his own company, Master Class Coaching, and 2014 ARN Hall of Fame inductee and Intel A/NZ managing director, Kate Burleigh.
MC for the day was ARN president and publisher, Susan Searle.
After the presentation ceremony we caught up with 2014's eight award winners and asked them what it meant to win and their thoughts on the ARN Women in ICT Awards.
OUR WINNERS HAVE THEIR SAY
- Fiona Dicker, Dicker Data, Lifetime Achievement Award
- Melanie Duca, Intel Security, Shining Star Award
- Katrina Read, IBM, Technical Award
- Nicki Page, Breeze, Entrepreneur Award
- Aggie Szemplinska, Veeam Software, Rising Star Award
- Kelly Davis, UXC Connect, Community Award
- Megan Hastie, Brisbane School of Distance Education, Innovation Award
- Allyson Corcoran, Cisco, Achievement Award
Visit the ARN Women in ICT Awards mini-site