Adobe has adopted Splunk software and Cloud services as its operational Intelligence platform.
It has significantly expanded its use of Splunk Enterprise and has selected Splunk Cloud and the Splunk App for Enterprise Security for new and existing use cases to support global operations, application delivery and security.
Adobe will expand its use of Splunk Enterprise deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and also use Splunk Cloud, which runs on AWS as well.
“It is great to see Adobe, a leading Cloud company, count on Splunk Cloud as a key component of its IT and security strategy,” said Marc Olesen, senior vice president and general manager of Cloud solutions, Splunk, in a statement.
“Splunk software and Cloud services are flexible and adaptable, and help secure, manage and optimise assets in any IT environment. We are happy to provide the industry’s first Cloud service backed by a 100 per cent uptime SLA, which helps ensure Adobe customers can securely access their services in the Cloud and have a great experience.”
- News analysis: Microsoft throws down the gauntlet
- McAfee's 12 scams of Christmas warnings for consumers
- Atrust offers lifetime product warranty
- UPDATED - EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold Solutions and Leigh Howard part company
- NEXTDC takes pole position in Deloitte Australian Technology Fast 50
- Venafi: Heartbleed has lead to the weaponisation of certificates in new security war
- BSA settles $118,000 illegal software case
- Dropbox embraces enterprise market with new API