Canberra-based IT consultancy, BGC IT Solutions, has become the latest reseller to join application networking vendor, A10 Networks.
BGC IT was formed in 2013 by experienced network designer, Ben Carbery. The outfit focuses on service providers, education, private enterprise and federal government sectors.
“I can see a role for A10 Networks’ application delivery controllers (ADCs) in about half of our customers, as not all businesses are aware of ADCs’ value unless their IT people have a networking background,” Carbery said in a statement.
“Many small to medium businesses know little about ADCs, and even in government agencies ADCs are not as common as I would have expected. Most seem to have every other network appliance under the sun, but not always ADCs unless these were bought as part of a package.”
A10 Networks A/NZ managing director, Greg Barnes, said it selected BGC IT based on its strong network engineering experience among commercial enterprises and government agencies.
“The partnership builds on our fast-expanding expanding network of value-added channel partners and will help to advance our market position, particularly in government,” Barnes said.
- Canalys Channels Forum: Impact of geopolitical forces underscored
- Ingram Micro wins Dell's server, storage, networking portfolio
- Cloud wholesaler replaces networking hardware with Brocade rentals
- A10 names Globalnet Solutions as partner of the year
- A10 Networks names new Sydney reseller
- A10, Comlinx partnership reaps early rewards