Nextgen Group has appointed James Veness to the position of general manager for wholesale and channel.
Veness has international experience in the telecommunications sector. He previously handled a portfolio valued at nearly $200 million at AAPT covering alliance, carrier and media channels.
In this role, he was responsible for growing the international carrier business and forging new business partnerships with key IT and alliance partner channels.
Prior to joining AAPT, Vaness spent seven years with British Telecom (BT), as Sales Director of Media and Broadcast and also holding key roles in both finance and strategic sales.
“This is a newly created role bringing together Nextgen Group’s existing indirect relationships under a single team, focusing on wholesale customers, international carriers, system integrators and IT companies in the domestic market”, Nextgen Group CEO, Peter McGrath.
- BigAir reaps financial rewards from UC, Cloud, managed services investments
- Telstra’s Cisco-based Cloud Collaboration to go global at the end of month
- Telstra extends Ericsson optical transport equipment supply contract
- Fibre, Ethernet key to Vocus’ $13.6m record profit
- ISPs offer ways to combat online copyright infringement