Digital media specialist, Hostworks, has appointed former Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA) chief executive David Holmes as the company's new chief development officer.
Holmes has resigned from his official position on the AIMIA board, but he will continue to work with the industry association on a voluntary basis.
Hostworks chief executive, Will Berryman, said, Holmes had an exceptional track record in the digital media industry in Australia and a proven history of empowering positive change.
“His motivation and skills employing sophisticated digital strategy will be a valued contribution to Hostworks as it moves forward on its digital journey,” he said.
Holmes will be responsible for all customer facing units within Hostworks across product, account management and business development working with both Sydney and Adelaide teams.
Holmes said Hostworks was a mainstay of the Australian digital industry.
"The trajectory and vision of the business is something unique and I am super excited to be given the opportunity," he said.
"The people, culture and experience inside the organisation are second to none.”
- Sitecore partners Microsoft specialist, Intergen, in Australian channel expansion
- IT chiefs brave the elements for Vinnies CEO sleepout
- Computershare acquires R&T in $US37.3 million deal
- Vocus enlists Black Lotus to boost security in A/NZ
- Canberra-based Cogito wins Australian Department of Defence contract
- Megaport signs intabank in network-as-a-service play