ARN is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards.
This year there was an overwhelming and record response (more than 280 entries) with submissions pouring in from all sectors of the channel from traditional players and long-established companies, to start-ups, emerging enterprises and up-and-coming providers.
More than 90 judges from the vendor, reseller, distributor and telco communities voted on the short-listed nominations.
All will be revealed on the night of the awards which will be held at the Hilton Ballroom, Sydney on September 3 from 6pm. The awards theme is Celebrating brave hearts – channel courage and triumph in the ICT industry.
Click the link for the full list of finalists or alternatively read on for the list below.
Congratulations to all our outstanding finalists and we hope to see you at the Celebration Dinner on Wednesday, September 3.
THE 2014 FINALISTS ARE:
- Hardware Vendor of the Year: Cisco, Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, IBM, Lenovo
- Software Vendor of the Year: Adobe Systems, Citrix, McAfee - part of Intel Security, Microsoft, Symantec, VMware
- Specialist Vendor of the Year: Acronis, APC by Schneider Electric, Kaseya, Kaspersky Lab, Nutanix, Veeam Software
- Cloud Technology: Amazon Web Services, Avaya, Microsoft, NEXTDC, VMware, Webroot
- Hardware Distributor of the Year: Avnet Technology Solutions, Dicker Data, Distribution Central, Ingram Micro, Westcon Group
- Software Distributor of the Year: Avnet Technology Solutions, Dicker Data, Distribution Central, Ingram Micro, NewLease
- Specialist Distributor of the Year: DPSA, Nextgen Distribution, Manage Protect, DNA Connect, WhiteGold Solutions
- Best Distributor Initiative: Avnet Technology Solutions, Dicker Data, DPSA, Manage Protect, Nextgen Distribution
- Enterprise Reseller of the Year: Data#3, Dimension Data, e-Volve, Ethan Group, UXC Keystone
- Mid-market Reseller of the Year: Infront Systems, Kiandra IT, Oriel Technologies, Tecala Group, Thomas Duryea Consulting
- SMB Reseller of the Year: Diamond Information Technology, eNerds, Surety IT, The Missing Link Network Integration, Cavalry
- Best Reseller Initiative: ASI Solutions, Dimension Data, eNerds, Ethan Group, UXC Connect
PERSONAL INNOVATION CATEGORIES
- Customer Service: Brett Kelly, Brennan IT; David Chan, Cisco; Elias Sayigh, Dimension Data; - James Cunial, Nextgen Distribution ; Karolina Mikita, Distribution Central
- Sales Excellence: Brad Clarke, Microsoft; Fred Viet, Lenovo; Martin Sinclair, Distribution Central; Nigel Youlden, Cisco; Steven Eccles, DPSA
- Technical Excellence: Alessandro Cardoso, Readify; Charles Clarke, Veeam; Richard Denyer, Distribution Central; Lee Foster, Insentra; Matt Rains, EMC
- Management Excellence: Bernadette Jenkinson, Westcon Group; Greg Krzeszkowski, eNerds; Mona Lolas, McAfee; Jules Rumsey, Cloud Plus; Kerry Soussou, WhiteGold Solutions
- Sustainability: Adobe Systems, APC by Schneider Electric, Dell, Hewlett Packard Australia, Kyocera Document Solutions
- Corporate Citizenship: IBM Australia, Intel, Lenovo, SAP, Viatek Group
- Channel Champion: Alex Lopez, Channel Dynamics; Rob Partington, Cisco; Matthew Drake, Symantec
Read more: WIICTA nominations open October 1
- Vendor of the Year: Huawei, Mitel, Motorola Solutions, ShoreTel, SIP Talk
- Distributor of the Year: Avnet Technology Solutions, Brightstar Australia, Cloud Plus, CommsPlus Distribution, VExpress Distribution
- Reseller of the Year: Blue Sky Telecom, Interactive Telecoms, Nexon Asia-Pacific, SWITCH Telecom, Telaustralia
- Best Telco Initiative: Amcom, BigAir Group, Nexon Asia Pacific, Optus Business, ShoreTel
HOMEGROWN INNOVATORS CATEGORY
- Service Provider of the Year: blueAPACHE, Cloud Plus, First Point Global, Megaport, NEXTDC
- Software Developer of the Year: Artis Group, Avinet, HubOne, Platformer.com, VirtualOfficeWare