Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has announced the appointment of Matthieu Destot as Asia-Pacific vice-president of sales.
Destot is in charge of growing the business in Asia-Pacific, a region the hardware vendor describes as a key growth market.
Previously, Destot was vice-president of enterprise sales for France. The firm said his efforts were critical in expanding the business, deepening the relationships with Alcatel-Lucent enterprise’s key partners for both communications and networking.
Destot is also credited with kick-starting business activities in OpenTouch and Cloud.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise senior vice-president, global sales and marketing, Jan Zuurbier, said the firm was glad to have Destot on board.
“His experience will be an invaluable contribution and we look forward to working with him in delivering the industry’s best network and communication solutions to businesses in the region.”
- SoftLayer fuels IBM hybrid Cloud growth
- UPDATED: Paul Harapin heads Decimal Software as CEO
- Viatek acquires Barwon Computer Solutions to build MSP portfolio
- Adobe appoints Chris Skelton as A/NZ managing director
- Rackspace plans direct presence in NZ
- Hilderbrand appointed as Acronis global channel sales VP
- Fortinet delivers world’s fastest firewall