Nominations for the highly anticipated 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards are now closed in all 25 categories.
This year - our eighth - saw a staggering record number of entries across all the Awards on offer. Once we have finished tallying the nominations we will annouce the final figure but it is well in excess of the 2013 nominations tally of 233.
It was especially pleasing to see so many young channel companies and start-ups nominate and we hope these will be the first of many nominations to come.
The incredible interest in and commitment to the Awards underscores the ARN ICT Industry Awards position as Australia's premier technology industry event.
ARN thanks everybody who nominated for their time, effort and support, without which there would be no Awards.
Voting for the ever popular Channel Choice Awards opens on July 9 so bookmark this page.
The 2014 Awards will be presented at a Celebration Dinner on Wednesday, September 3, at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney, The awards theme is Celebrating Bravehearts – channel courage and triumph in the ICT industry.
Once again, thank you and see you in September.
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations close midnight tonight
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Are you a Channel Champion?
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations extended until midnight, July 2
- IN PICTURES: 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Champagne Reception (1/3)
- IN PICTURES: 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Champagne Reception (2/3)
- IN PICTURES: 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Champagne Reception (3/3)