According to the distributor’s enterprise software senior business manager, Lee Welch, the theme was selected on demand from its channel partners which seek input on solutions delivery models that allow customers to access work environments across any device and remotely.
“End-users are driving that demand,” Welch said. “They are asking resellers to make it easier for them to be productive wherever they are, and whatever device they have available at the time. And that’s challenging,” Welch said.
“But we’re finally starting to see technology that really pulls everything together and gives end-users the freedom to be productive without compromising their user-experience as they transition from one device to another, or one location to another.”
“In turn, that’s opening up huge new opportunities for our vendors and resellers.”
The Accelerate seminar will feature a case study presentation from a currently unnamed reseller about the power of virtualising the workplace, and the reasons for its investment in build a specialist EUC business.
Attendance to the event is free to Ingram Micro resellers, which can register via the company’s Web site.
- Dimension Data unveils Enterprise-Mobility-as-a-Service in global launch
- Nutanix to build A/NZ channel for Citrix VDI customer hunt
- Eaton ditches Avnet, signs with Ingram Micro
- Kaspersky invokes "partner acquisition" strategy with Light Agent launch
- IDT founder steps down
- HP and SAP summon Channel to release the 'Kraken'
- Dimension Data drops carbon emissions but is still behind baseline
- Kaspersky secures virtualisation with Light Agent