Australian “non-traditional” distributor, Alloys, has opened the doors to its new showroom in the Adelaide suburb of Marleston.
The facility features Alloys’ portfolio of printing, imaging, IP security, energy management, automation and audio-visual products from its vendor partners Brother, Canon, Epson, Fuji Xerox, HP, Axis Communications and more.
“We are delighted to be able to provide our South Australian partners with a fully functioning business centre, reiterating our non-traditional distribution values of flexibility, relationships, and knowledge,” Alloys chief executive officer (CEO), Paul Harman, said.
“We look forward to our partners using our showroom as an extension of their own capability and helping grow incremental business.”
The Marleston location was launched on May 20 at an event attended by 60 partners.
Alloys also has showrooms in Melbourne and Sydney.
- FireEye advocates Datacom TSS consultancy model
- Epson has lasers in its crosshairs with new PrecisionCore inkjet technology
- Dicker’s first month with Express Data boasts $100m in combined revenues
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations now open
- The concept of privacy is not unrealistic: McAfee
- IN PICTURES: Vivid Live 2014, part 3, Sydney Harbour Bridge (20 photos)
- Resellers struggling with growth, sales challenges: Fuji Xerox
- Epson looks to score with Asian Cup
- Epson smart glasses go on sale in Australia