Empired has entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire 100 per cent of [xref:http://www.arnnet.com.au/tag/esavvy|eSavvy|all on esavvy]].
The IT services provider will pay $2.2 million over a three-year period for the customer relationship management (CRM) firm.
The deal was finalised on May 16, with $0.7 million paid on completion. A further $1.5 million will be paid over a three-year period at half a million a year.
eSavvy is expected to generate around $3.4 million in revenue in the 2014 financial year.
Empired managing director, Russell Baskerville, said the takeover cements the firm’s place as the largest microsoft Dynamics CRM partner in Australia.
“This acquisition will continue to build on our strong relationship with Microsoft, provide a logical and practical extension to the existing Microsoft CRM and SharePoint services offered by OBS, as well as the broader Microsoft services across Empired and importantly extend our value proposition with our customers.”
eSavvy will be integrated into OBS, business unit. According to Empired, this will extend the company’s existing CRM capability and provide a catalyst for growth acceleration.
No mention has been made of potential layoffs of eSavvy employees.
- EMC merges all partner programs into single global system
- Gratex targets A/NZ insurers with UPM2
- Empired Ltd sign $46m contract with Main Roads WA
- WA-based Empired acquires OBS as it grows eastwards
- Microsoft partners Sitecore to deliver online shopping solution
- Artis acquires Tapestry
- Intelligent Retail brings multi-channel to smaller retailers