Treasurer Wayne Swan's sixth budget may well be his last. But it certainly had some highlights although most analysts agree that it didn't offer a great deal to Australian economy.
The following stories offer a broad-based, ICT-centric coverage of the budget.
- Initiatives meet with mixed reactions
- Budget doesn't fully support ICT sector
- Treasurer Wayne Swan's 2013/14 budget speech
- Business lambasts budget as a missed opportunity
- Debt, chaos and spin in budget, claims Hockey
- Carbon tax take falls with price
- Government saves $4.5m from Internet filter
- CSC applauds healthcare investments
- Satellite Phone Subsidy Scheme extended
- $12.9m extra for NBN initiatives
- ABC and SBS get 109.4 million over three years
- Remote and regional radio services boosted