Ethernet switching provider, Extreme Networks, has formed its Global Partner Advisory Council which has been launched in assisting the vendor in driving channel solutions and services across the datacentre, campus, and physical security markets.
The Council was also created to deepen Extreme’s understanding and relationships with its global partners.
It will advise on the overall partner and customer experience and the company’s channel strategy, solutions, and marketing targets.
The Council’s inaugural meeting was held recently and led by Extreme global channels vice-president, Theresa Caragol, and chaired by High Point Networks CEO, Tom McDougall, on the partner side.
“Our vision is to strengthen and collaborate through our partner program with the aim to deliver clear competitive advantages,” Caragol said. “The calibre of executives involved with our Council will enable us to align our partners, programs, and processes into an ecosystem focused on creating strong partner loyalty and continued mutual success.”
Other members of the Council include:
- AMA NSG CTO, Timothy Wong
- Carousel Industries data technologies group vice-president, Bill Annino
- Danes CEO, Michael Grimm
- Focus Technology Solutions CTO, Bill Smeltzer
- Heavy Water CEO, Michael Oh
- Nera Telecommunications network infrastructure business vice-president, Ken Toh
- Netjer Networks general manager and owner, Xavier Martinez
- Peak Uptime president, Gordon Martin
- Reto COO and shareholder, Amador Najera
- Scalable sales director, Marty Legg
- Smart Com CEO, Igor Kosir
- TDEC Network Group worldwide sales director, Jose Valter Tavora de Castro Jr