Lenovo held a Business Partner event at The Sheraton Resort in Noosa, recently, and invited an all-star cast to help celebrate its partners achievements.
Along for a good sliming were Sponge Bob Squarepants, Where’s Wally and Dora the Explorer, to name just a few.
The Le’Kids Choice Awards ceremony followed a two-day conference at which Lenovo’s partners got the latest information from company executives and subject matter experts.
Hosted by comedian Tom Gleeson, the Le’Kids Choice Awards was a chance for its business partners to celebrate their inner child as its channel partners were recognised for their contribution to the company.
The company presented the following awards to its top-performing business partners:
- Marketing Maestro Award: The Synnex Australia Team
- Dr Do Award: Aaron Symons, Think Solutions
- Do Getter Award: Scott Cunningham, Datacom
- Golden Star Award: The Moncrief Team
- Sultan of Sales Award: Brad Sanford, Lenovo
- Channel Star Award: The NetCommunications Team
- Shining Star Award: The Advance Vision Technology Team
Lenovo also recognised the tireless work and ongoing contributions of one partner over the last 12 months, inducting Gordon Brownell from Blue Connections into the Lenovo Hall of Fame with the annual Lenovo Legend Award.
On a lighter note, awards were also presented to the best dressed male and best dressed female of the night, with Papa Smurf aka Andrew Little from Ingram Micro NZ, and Princess Fiona aka Sam Owen from Missing Link,declared the winners.