Struggling with a heavy workload? And school holidays are on the horizon. Nasty dilemma. Time for a few apps.
BlackBerry has jumped into the app market just like Apple and Android - and, hopefully, has a few decent solutions.
A variety of app designers have created it's latest bunch of business apps aimed at helping make multi-tasking more effective.
The six local apps - some free, some not - are:
- MobiBiz Timesheeting for filling out timesheets. This free app allows you to document working hours, breaks, travel and more and submit them to your company’s server on the go.
- mProductive eliminates the need for post-it notes and helps manage your to-do-list. It stores all your daily appointments, and can be categorised – allowing work and family commitment differentiation.
- CallTools is for recording incoming and outgoing calls, new appointments, automatic responses to missed calls and call notes with CallTools.
- Copy2Contact automatically saves all contact information from SMS, emails, online and search results to provide most current appointment information and venues.
- Baby Go! is an app that helps teach youngsters numbers and letters. The free app also has a safety feature that prevents accidental calling.
- Pinball Deluxe is for those gloomy days when the only option is staying indoors with the family and having a little friendly competition.
The apps can be downloaded from BlackBerry App World.