HTC, in partnership with Telstra and Microsoft, has launched the latest Windows Phone 7 to hit Australia, the HTC HD7 smartphone.
The phone, which will be available from March 29 exclusively on the Telstra Next G network, has a large 4.3-inch high-resolution screen and flipout.
HTC HD7 key features are:
- Windows® Phone 7 OS
- 4.3-inch touch screen with 480 X 800 resolution
- 5.0 megapixel colour camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 720p HD video recording to capture film with incredible quality and detail
- Xbox Live gaming so you can continue playing your games everywhere you go
- See photos from your camera, Facebook and Windows Live accounts in the Pictures hub
- Music and Videos Hub powered by Zune lets you enjoy custom playlists, listen to the radio, and podcasts, and more.
- HTC Surround Sound – Virtual Surround sound using enhanced technology HTC Sense with HTC Hub: Location aware HTC Sense tile with weather; Attentive phone (including pocket mode, quiet ring on pickup, flip to mute and flip for speaker); Stocks; Weather; Flashlight; Calculator; Notes; Sound Enhancer; Photo Enhancer; Converter
The HTC HD7 is available for $768 which can be repaid over 24 months when purchased in conjunction with a Consumer Telstra Next G Cap plan or a Telstra Business Mobile Plus Plan.