Here we go – another week ahead of us. But that’s ok, we’re here with the Lunch Box to help you through those troughs on the way to the next peak.
- Putting a positive spin on bad news, online retailer, Mwave, has claimed the ACCC action against the company was a positive development for it.
- We’ve kicked of the 2010 awards. See the photos from the launch lunch here.
- The Commodore 64 rises from the grave! Strange, but true
State of the market
- The markets have plummeted after poor results on Wall St. At 11:58am, the S&P/ASX200 was down 33.9 points.
- The Aussie dollar is slightly lower at $US0.9143. Gold has fallen to $US1106.9 an ounce and oil is down to $US80.1 a barrel.
- NBN: Telstra, Canberra at loggerheads
- Get a plan: Rudd roasts Conroy over national broadband report
- Telstra: Apple still working on content deals as launch deadline looms
- Media: Risks aplenty in new fad - twitt-a-lism
- Gamers rejoice: R18+ roadblock steps down
- Illegal surveillance: Phone tap reveals bugs in plan to save koalas
- Robotics: This brainless patient is no dummy
- Politics: Rudd faces anti-Labor headwinds
- education: Red-tape costs top school handouts
- Targeted: Watchdog looks at union scouts
- Energy: $100bn needed to keep power on, government warns
- World: Obama's historic health reform victory
- Tiger tales: Woods says he was 'living a lie'
- Health debate: Policy or panache - both sides claim key to victory
- Racism: Victorian police watchdog shelved complaints
- Weather: Queensland battered as Lui roars through
- Baby rhino: Already practising how to charge
- Cricket: Bid for world's richest sporting league
- Cricket (2): Bollinger lights up contest
- Winter Paralympics 2010: Rahles-Rahbula gets second bronze as Ausstralia claims four medals all-up
- A- League: All Colosimo wants now is a ticket too Africa
- World Cup 2010: SBS rivals face stadium ban
- Premier League: Man Utd go top as Chelsea held
- Rugby league: Des Hasler sees red while Jarryd Hayne runs riot
- Rugby league (2): Anasta wants Roosters to win the comp
- Rugby league (3): Tuquiri not ready for fullback role yet, says coach
- Rugby league (4): Well done but Graham and Ryles may have been left too long in oven
- Rugby union:Giteau shift to lift flat Brumbies
- Rugby union (2): Immoveable Force calls NSW's bluff
- AFL: Ablett, grab the cash, says Barry Hall
- Freida Pinto: From Slumdog to Bond girl
- Reinvention: Hot Cilmi woman
- Susan Boyle: Unauthorised biography unfit to print
- Bullock affair: You don't mess with Sandy
- No implants, please: Only real breasts will do for Captain Jack Sparrow
- Live review: Pixies faithful finally rewarded
- Travel: The shopalcoholic's guide to the US
- Food: Cereal offenders agree to cut salt
- Sydney: Fine. Morning cloud. Min: 19, Max: 26
- Melbourne: Shower or two. Min: 13, Max: 23
- Brisbane: A few showers. Min: 20, Max: 28
- Perth: Possible morning thunderstorm. Min: 20, Max: 33
- Adelaide: Fine. Sunny. Min: 13, Max: 26
- Hobart: Early shower or two. Min: 13, Max: 21
- Canberra: Sunny. Min: 10, Max: 26
- Darwin: Afternoon shower/storm. Min: 25, Max: 32
Product Wars: Best Tablet Device
- Results so far...
- 1st - Toshiba Portege M750 - 65%
- =2nd - Apple iPad - 59%
- =2nd - Fujitsu LifeBook T5010 - 59%
- 4th - Xplore Technologies iX104C4 - 57%
- 5th - Dell Latitude XT2 - 56%
- Click here to cast your vote.