- Corporate Express looks set to be acquired by US-based retailer, Staples, with the Corporate Express board recommending shareholders accept the bid.
- gizmo has achieved something unique to the market – it is now both an Apple and Microsoft accredited partner.
- Read more about the Greens and their criticisms of the NBN here.
State of the market
- The markets rose early, but with no real confidence, then basically trod water for the rest of the day. At close of trading, the S&P/ASX200 was up 9.9 points at4863.3.
- The dollar is performing well and sits at $US0.9230. Gold is slightly up at $US1124.8 an ounce while oil has slipped a small amount to $US82.7 a barrel.
- Tracker: Facebook beats Google for visitors in US
- Out of there: Google quits China
- Telstra: Split bill to be put on ice
- Looking ahead: US to unveil broadband agenda
- Google: Cashes in on maps
- Mobiles: Porsche powers up new phone
- Gillard: I chose to be Rudd's deputy
- Urban affairs: Sydney - what will happen?
- Asylum-seekers: PM backtracks on boatpeople
- Weather: Northern NSW towns face worst isolation floods in 60 years
- Energy: NSW electricity bills to soar
- Rio Tinto case: China to hold Hu's trail in secret
- Open government: Whistleblowers get protection in federal legislation
- Racism: Victorian police watchdog shelved complaints
- Politics: Keep your nose out, Liberals tell Costello
- Business: China to grow 9.5 percent in 2010, World Bank claims
- Strange but true: Man wins $4m - one day after divorcing ex
- Cricket: Clarke calls in real spin doctor
- Winter Paralympics 2010: Precious metal hard to find in Vancouver
- Tennis: Radwanska beats Dementieva for semi spot
- A- League: No fear as teen star stares down Muscat
- Swimming trials: Teen takes down world champ
- Swimming trials (2): Slimline Huegill off to a flyer
- Golf: Tiger to dominate in return at Masters
- Rugby league: NRl agrees to blood testing for human growth hormone
- Rugby league (2): Manly star may never be the same again, warns Timmins
- Rugby union: Rebels turn to Boks influence
- Rugby union (2): Twin deal starts Reds ball rolling
- AFL: Bumping law must change, says Bartlett
- Let's dance: The electric lady sends the audience ... gaga (with gallery)
- Another cheat?: Bullock pulls out of premiere after reports of husband's affair
- TV: 'Death game' tests our limits
- Grim outlook: DVD rental giant, Blockbuster, on brink of collapse
- Literature: In Cleo's books, the Miles Franklin has a very hot favourite
- Packing Room Prize: Glenn A. Baker portrait gets the nod
- Sound familiar: Eddy Grant accuses Gorillaz of plagiarism
- Music: Ten new Michael Jackson albums coming
- Travel: Lifestyles of the rich and fabled
- Review: The Bounty Hunter - one star
- Sydney: Fine. Sunny. Min: 18, Max: 28
- Melbourne: Shower or two. Min: 21, Max: 28
- Brisbane: Mostly fine. Min: 20, Max: 28
- Perth: Partly cloudy. Min: 16, Max: 28
- Adelaide: Possible morning shower. Min: 21, Max: 29
- Hobart: A little rain. Min: 13, Max: 23
- Canberra: Sunny. Min: 13, Max: 28
- Darwin: Fine, mostly sunny. Min: 26, Max: 34
Product Wars: Best Tablet Device
- Results so far...
- 1st - Toshiba Portege M750 - 67%
- 2nd - Apple iPad - 62%
- =3rd - Dell Latitude XT2 - 59%
- =3rd - Fujitsu LifeBook T5010 - 59%
- 5th - Lenovo ThinkPad X200 - 54%
- Click here to cast your vote.