As colour comes back into nature, and with temperatures warming, we’re here to brighten your lunch with the tastiest bits of news for the day.
- Open Channel Solutions has picked up Vasco as its newest vendor partner
- Duo has upped its channel push with the appointment of Eric Krieger, formerly of Secure Computing
- Integrator, Fujitsu, has delivered a centralised datacentre for Victorian Universities in a major 10 year tender coup
Product Wars Update: What is your ICT addiction?
- 1st The Internet - 90%
- 2nd Mobile Phone - 63%
- 2nd PSP - 63%
- 4th Laptop - 57%
- 5th Facebook - 54%
- Don't agree with the results? Click here to change it!
State of the market
- The continuing rise of Wall St. has lead to a positive morning for Australian markets. At 11:38am, the S&P/ASX200 was up 39.3 points
- The Aussie dollar is still rising and sells for $US0.9083. Gold is climbing and sells for $US1057.5 an ounce while oil has risen by 2.09 per cent to $US73.3 a barrel
- No apologies: Rudd calls Indonesian president to halt boatload of illegal immigrants
- Fairfax appointment: Corbett the new chairman
- Dust returns: Sydney gets another smattering
- Revelation: Fingerprint uncovers Leonardo Da Vinci portrait
- Economy: Credit crunch we had to have
- Technology: Big bang terrorist charged with terror ties
- Bare-bottomed: Train drags mooner half-naked along tracks
- Small thinking: Uproar over dwarf racing stunt
- Life is bad: Britain has 'worst quality of life'
- Bowled over: Oooh aaah it's Glenn McGrath, again
- 'Cry baby': Maradonas website hacked by fan
- Football: Failure against Oman not an option for Socceroos
- Football (2): It's time for England to deliver
- Rugby league: Kangaroos won't be complacent against Kiwis, claims Price
- Racing: Maldivian's spring over; Speed Gifted out of Caulfield Cup
- A-League: Farina's days appear numbered
- Cricket: Oram retires from Test cricket
- First listen: Dylan's Christmas In the Heart - early preview
- Seamy side of life: Lady GaGa's Monster
- Michael Jackson: This Is It - listen!
- Pop life: Pallot worked with Minogue on new song (video)
- Universal fuss: Hitchhikers Guide part six is out - really
- Hacking to the top: How losing your job can turn into a successful business
- Brand it like Beckham: Bingle and Clarke launch joint campaign
- Fashion: Lindsay Lohan's collection an "insult"
- Inside scoop: Sydney's best specialist food spots
For the evening:
- Astro Boy is back! Empire Magazine liked it and I’m sure plenty of you out there have happy enough memories the little robot. What better way to spend a lazy Tuesday?
- Sydney: Partly cloudy. Windy. Min: 15, Max: 22
- Melbourne: Windy then showers. Min: 10, Max: 16
- Brisbane: Fine. Min: 19, Max: 31
- Perth: Fine. Min: 10, Max: 24
- Adelaide: A few showers. Min: 11, Max: 17
- Hobart: A few showers. Min: 8, Max: 16
- Canberra: Shower or two. Windy. Min: 5, Max: 13
- Darwin: Afternoon shower/storm. Min: 26, Max: 33