Why successful managed service providers (MSPs) rarely see their customers (and why that’s not a bad thing)
Traditionally, in-person contact can be the deciding factor when establishing a business relationship with a new customer.
<p>Taipei, Taiwan, Aug, 2009 - Compro Technology, a leading manufacture of PC-TV and digital audio/video products, extends its product line to the network video security area with the introduction of the Network Camera – VideoMate IP50 series.
Whether it is for the home or office, the IP50 series provides the ideal cost-effective & easy-to-install solution for all your indoor fixed camera requirements. The real-time MPEG-4 video compression format has a compact recording file size, which provides a higher level of video capture and performance, along with lower storage costs. The VideoMate IP50 series is equipped with a built-in speaker, microphone, smart motion detection, and digital I/O for external sensor and alarm (2 In/1 Out). A wireless version of this product will also be available.
With the bundled ComproView IP video management software users can manage up to 16 network cameras, at the same time! The numerous built-in intelligent detection tools are capable of handling multiple individual channel customizations and event triggered alarm functions. In addition, ComproView’s information management and data search capabilities are both efficient and effective, with a comprehensive backup system built into the software. On the Mobile end, VideoMate IP50 series offers support of compatible 3GPP phones to provide real-time viewing of the scene.</p>
• 1/4" CMOS progressive scan VGA sensor
• Supports real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Dual Codec)
• Supports simultaneous dual streams
• Image frame rate is up to 30 frames per second at 640x480 resolution
• Smart motion detection
• Two way audio with built-in MIC and speaker
• Support UPnP (universal plug and play)
• Support 10/100 802.3/Ethernet
• Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN (IP50W only)
• Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm(2 In/1 Out)
• Easy to Install with VideoMate IP Cam Wizard
• Remote monitoring through internet via compatible 3GPP mobile phones
• Bundled with powerful 16-channel surveillance software --- VideoMate ComproView</p>
<p>Sharon Chen / Marketing Specialist</p>
TEL. +886 2 2918 0169 ext. 217
FAX. +886 2 2915 2389</p>