Congratulations to Clare Glashan from CPM MarketStar who took out the ARN Community Quiz beer. A slab will be delivered this Friday afternoon.
Clare also came up with the best multiple choice question and it will be featured in the upcoming ARN Quiz this Friday: Which company was recently awarded Cisco's distributor stamp after years of being a Linksys distributor?
For your chance to win a case of beer, simply complete the ARN Community Quiz which opens every Friday afternoon.
And, please, put in your details or we won’t know where to send the beer!
Last Week's Quiz answers:
1. What technology has Sissit Group developed for budget carrier, Jetstar? (View story here) a) SMS boarding pass b) Complaints management system c) Robotic ground staff
2. Which retailer has been hit by an accounting scandal? (View story here) a) Harvey Norman b) Dick Smith c) Clive Peters
3. Which Internet service provider’s datacentre experienced a blackout on August 9? (View story here) c) iPrimus
4. How much is the Family Court of Australia videoconferencing system tender worth? (View story here) c) $350,000
5. Optus has driven up its first quarter profits by how many percent? (View story here) b) 13 per cent
6. What did ARN Editor, Nadia Cameron, say in regards to Dick Smith winding down its reseller business? (View story here) b) Having fewer Dick Smith locations on the map means less of a presence