- Another day another lunch
Snack down on some juicy news bits over lunch, and keep up to date with the goings-on in the world with the ARN lunch box!
- Cisco’s Unified Computing kit will soon be on our shores.
- Unixpac has brought on board a new security vendor, this time focused on authentication tokens.
State of the market
- The market has had a rollercoaster day, but stayed in positive territory throughout. At close of trading, the S&P/ASX200 was up 19.4 points.
- The Aussie dollar is staying strong against the greenback, buying $US0.8367. Gold is up almost 2 per cent and trading at $US955.8 an ounce while oil is up more than 3 per cent to $US69.5 a barrel.
- Nuclear bomb shock: Iran perfects the technology and awaits the Ayatollah's order
- Shock jocks off-air: Kylie and Jackie O 'in recess'
- Fish 'n' strips: Tripodi opens door for strip club boss
- Food business: Coles slams supermarkets, hires MasterChef's George and rejects Julie
- Church: Social networking sites put teens at risk of suicide
- Flexi-screen coming: Harry Potter newspaper 'months away'
- Criminal records revealed: Trial of real-life 'Fagin' goes online
- The Ashes - Third Test: Flintoff says an England victory is possible
- FINA World Swimming Championships: Hackett's 1500m record withstands swimsuit onslaught
- FINA World Swimming Championships: Australia slips to fourth in world rankings
- Football: Lucas Neil set to stay at West Ham
- NRL: Bulldogs mangle Bunnies
- AFL: Full wrap of the weekend's action
- Brad Pitt: The man behind the soap opera
- Madonna: Lourdes goes to work as Madge unleashes new Greatest Hits
- Alive: Pearl Jam announce November tour
- Now it's rockin' wookies: Star Wars In Concert launches for five years
- Echoes of Coldplay: Chris Martin to guest on next Bunnymen album
- Film: Inglorious Basterds red carpet photo gallery
- Festival hi-jinks: Woodstock Stop photo gallery
- It’s movie time! Johnny Depp shines (did we expect anything else?) in Michael Mann’s Public Enemies
- Sydney: Fine. Partly cloudy. Min: 9, Max: 19
- Melbourne: Shower or two. Min: 8, Max: 15
- Brisbane: Fine. Min: 9, Max: 23
- Perth: Fine. Min: 5, Max: 21
- Adelaide: A shower or two. Min: 8, Max: 17
- Hobart: Showers, clearing later. Min: 6, Max: 12
- Canberra: Fine, morning frost. Min: -2, Max: 12
- Darwin: Fine and sunny. Min: 19, Max: 32