Congratulations to Dave Humphries from Paclink Communications who took out the ARN Community Quiz beer. A slab will be delivered to him this Friday afternoon.
Dave also came up with the best multiple choice question and it will be featured in the upcoming ARN Quiz this Friday:
Vendors of which technology were warned not to over-hype speeds by an industry analyst?
For your chance to win a case of beer, simply complete the ARN Community Quiz which opens every Friday afternoon.
May 29 Quiz answers:
1. Which vendor did Microsoft sign an alliance with for Unified Communications? HP Procurve
2. Which type of technology supplier is the Federal Government calling for? b) Datacentres
3. Which company has become the first and only reseller on the Victorian Government’s desktop and notebook PC panel? c) Data#3
4. How much is the pending CSG deal with the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development in Victoria worth? b) $60 million
5. How many notebooks does OLPC plan to distribute within the next five years? c) 400,000
6. What did ARN editor, Nadia Cameron, say in regards to EMC’s deal to acquire Configuresoft? b) It is interesting to see a number of vendors fight to take ownership in the server, datacentre and broader infrastructure management space