Minolta-QMS sells out of MagiColor

Minolta-QMS sells out of MagiColor


Minolta-QMS Australia has sold the entire Asia-Pacific allocation of its new MagiColor laser printer within two weeks of it being released.

The much-hyped sub-$2,000 unit sold 500 units on pre-order, and is most of the way through its second shipment of another 500 units.

Minolta-QMS's new channel partner, Harvey Norman, was responsible for 25 per cent of MagiColor sales, with the other 75 per cent going to the rest of the channel.

Follow Us

Join the newsletter!


Sign up to gain exclusive access to email subscriptions, event invitations, competitions, giveaways, and much more.

Membership is free, and your security and privacy remain protected. View our privacy policy before signing up.

Error: Please check your email address.


Show Comments