Congratulations to Brock Rhodes from Expanse IT, who has taken out the top prize in the ARN Community Quiz. He doesn’t get a trophy but he will receive a slab of icy cold beer on Friday afternoon.
Brock’s multiple choice question will also be featured in the upcoming Quiz:
How does Expanse IT differentiate itself in the integration market?
For chance to win the coveted ARN beer, simply participate in the weekly Quiz open every Friday.
May 1 Quiz answers:
1. What did Tracy Lefteroff from Pricewaterhouse Coopers say regarding the state of the networking sector? a) Numbers look grim for the networking sector
2. Ahmed Latif has been appointed to IT division chief for which company? b) Corporate Express
3. According to Gartner, which product is slated to grow by 40 per cent in the market? c) Netbooks
4. Which vendor has claimed the Government’s National Broadband Network presents avenue for increased adoption of WiMax? a) Intel
5. Vodafone plans to extend coverage to how many per cent of Australian population by August this year? c) 94%
6. What did ARN editor, Nadia Cameron, say about Brother furthering its distribution relationship with Synnex? a) A lot more printer vendors will revisit their distribution strategies give the economic climate