Congratulations again to Gareth Twomey from Harris Technology, Osborne Park, WA, who for the second week in a row demonstrated his extensive knowledge and took out the ARN Quiz. A case of icy cold beer will be sent out to Gareth on Friday.
Gareth’s multiple choice question will be featured in the next quiz:
Q: Which distributor gained Christopher Long as a new Sales Director?
Will anyone step up and succeed Gareth as champion of the ARN Community Quiz? All you have to do is complete the Friday Quiz. It opens on Friday afternoon with details sent via the ARN PM Daily email.
Answers from last week:
1. Which ASX company rose out of administration last week and had $40 million removed from its balance sheet? a. Strathfield
2. Which vendor has appointed Ingram Micro as its second Australian distributor? c. EMC
3. What will be the maximum download and upload speed for Telstra's new hybrid fibre coaxial (HFC) cable broadband service? b. 100 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload
4. What company did HTC's new recruit, Minh Phan, work for prior to his appointment? a. LG
5. Server shipments are down for the first time in how many years? c. 6 Years
6. What question did ARN editor, Nadia Cameron, ask in regards to HP's new specialist storage virtualisation certifications? b. "Will partners be willing to invest in such deeper skill sets during the economic downturn?"