Notification for your Diary Events Calendar
- 10 September, 2008 17:23
<p>Presented by the Australian Institute of Management
Venue: AIM Management House, 181 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda, Victoria.
Date/time: 8 October 2008, 5.30 - 8.00pm
Cost: Member $20 Non-member $40 (inc GST)
Bookings: www.aimvic.com.au (go to events calendar) or call 03 9534 8181.</p>
<p>Details: Managers in today's organisations are facing new issues that, if not handled correctly, could cost their business millions of dollars. And the culprit? Electronic communications; specifically, emails. The legal definition of a document is "any record of information" and 92% of corporate documents are now in electronic format. Email, voice mail, instant messages, SMS messages and mobile phones/Blackberries are just some of the places where you can find unstructured data that may be regarded as a legal document. David will explore what the implications are for business and government.</p>
- ARN unveils record-breaking number of finalists for new-look Women in ICT Awards
- SHI International expands into A/NZ with Sydney office
- Windows 11 rumours flare anew with Windows 10 'retirement' set for 2025
- Which integrators are leading the cloud security charge?
- Will centralised smartphone procurement see retailers bypass distribution?