Mercury Interactive Inaugural Australian User Conference - Speakers announced
- 11 March, 2004 18:03
<p>SYDNEY, 12 MARCH 2004….Mercury Interactive, the global leader in Business Technology Optimization (BTO), is holding its inaugural Australian User Conference for customers and partners in Melbourne on 12-14 May 2004.</p>
<p>This event represents an important opportunity for customers and partners to experience first hand how BTO strategies can be applied to optimize and align business and technology to meet key business objectives:
· Create real-time visibility and control across IT
· Manage the dynamic relationship between IT strategy and execution
· Maximize the value IT delivers to the business
· Address IT process excellence and IT product quality while reducing cost and risk</p>
<p>Michael Barnes, Meta Group, will be talking about the key success factors for achieving improved IT/business alignment and how to overcome the roadblocks, while Richard Harris from Gartner will present the locknote on Gartner’s latest position on optimizing IT business strategy and the benefits to be gained from a successful implementation of this strategy.</p>
<p>Other speakers and their topics include:
· Anthony Parsons, Department of Employment & Workplace Relations, on how DEWR achieved an ROI of 117 percent during 2003 by using Mercury’s solutions to effectively manage a large and complex testing and monitoring environment which helps bring job seekers and employment opportunities together more effectively, through the innovative use of technology including a new IP environment.
· John Romano, Telstra, on the innovative methods Telstra used to understand its clients’ online experiences and how the effective integration of IT service management (ITIL) methods and Mercury’s solutions provided critical information for managing services across its IT and telecom technology.
· Amelia Pape, Suncorp on Suncorp’s approach to the challenge of constantly changing web environments, lessons learnt and solutions developed using Mercury’s solutions.
· Andrew West, Brisbane City Council, on how the development of Delivery Assurance Services and the adoption of ITIL evolved and how Mercury’s solutions ensured these changes were accepted by the business.</p>
<p>Other companies presenting include ANZ, National Australia Bank, DIMIA, IBM, Accenture, and BearingPoint.</p>
<p>The keynote speaker is Zohar Gilad, Mercury’s Vice President of Strategy, who will discuss Mercury’s company vision and BTO strategy, as well as introducing the Mercury Optimization Centers which are specifically designed to ensure a company’s IT and business processes are aligned with business goals.</p>
<p>Exclusive interviews can be arranged with all Mercury Interactive speakers.</p>
<p>The two day conference has both business and technical streams, as well as a dedicated BTO executive stream, with customer case studies, best practices, tips and techniques, technical updates, partner solutions and more.</p>
<p>ABOUT MERCURY INTERACTIVE CORPORATION
Mercury Interactive (NASDAQ: MERQ), the global leader in business technology optimization (BTO), is committed to helping customers optimize the business value of information technology. Founded in 1989, Mercury Interactive conducts business in more than 35 countries and is one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies today. Mercury Interactive provides software and services to govern the priorities, people, and practices of IT; deliver and manage applications; and integrate IT strategy and execution.</p>
<p>More than 30,000 customers worldwide rely on Mercury offerings to improve quality and performance of applications and manage IT costs, risks and compliance. Mercury BTO offerings are complemented by technologies and services from global business partners. For more information, visit www.mercuryinteractive.com.</p>
<p>For further information please contact:
Gabrielle Cichero Mercury Interactive 02 8273 1905
Shuna Boyd BoydPR 02 9418 8100</p>