Women in ICT Awards
Idera SQLsafe wins Gold Award
- 10 August, 2007 19:34
<p>PRESS RELEASE: Idera SQLsafe recognized as industry-leading SQL Server backup and recovery solution, wins Gold award.</p>
<p>For more information on Idera SQLsafe contact: Tony Finnemore: SQLTools from Idera - in Asia Pacific - 02 9878 8090 - www.sqltools.com.au)</p>
<p>August 9, 2007 – Sydney, Australia – Idera, a leading provider of management and compliance solutions for Microsoft SQL Server, today announced that its SQLsafe was named as a winner of the “Editor’s Choice Awards” in the Backup and Recovery category by SQL Server Magazine®.</p>
<p>• SQLsafe is a high-performance backup and recovery solution for Microsoft SQL Server that accelerates, encrypts and compresses database backups.
• SQLsafe speeds database backups by up to 50% and reduces disk space usage by up to 95%.
• SQLsafe also offers automated 'hands-free' multi-server backup management and monitoring and ensures compliance with corporate backup and recovery policies.
• SQLsafe was also recently recognized as one of the 2006 Products of the Year by SearchSQLServer and TechTarget.</p>
<p>"We are delighted to receive this recognition from the editors at SQL Server Magazine," said Rick Pleczko, President & CEO, Idera. "We get a lot of feedback from our customers about how much they value SQLsafe and how much time and effort it saves them. It is a wonderful confirmation to receive recognition from the industry influencers at Penton Media as well."</p>
<p>“The 2007 Editor’s Choice Awards utilize our editors' product knowledge and subject matter expertise to identify exceptional products that have been covered in the pages of SQL Server Magazine and its online newsletters, and which benefit the SQL Server Magazine reader community,” said Kim Paulsen, group publisher.</p>
<p>“Our editors are tough, in-the-trenches critics,” Paulsen continued. “They demand solid value and performance from the products they select. Editor’s Choice Award winners can feel proud that the products and services they developed have earned the respect and recognition</p>
- How Australia’s newest digital banks are expanding through Microsoft ISV Temenos
- How partners helped SBS broadcast the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Interactive hires former Fujitsu NZ chief to run cloud and managed services
- Data#3 deploys Microsoft Surface, HP fleet to City of Fremantle
- RingCentral opens in Melbourne, hires channel managers