EDGE 2020 Goes Virtual
<p>New Releases Provide Time and Cost Savings</p>
<p>04 May 2004 (Sydney, Australia): Perth-based Internet and email monitoring specialist WebSpy Ltd (ASX: WSY) will release a new product, Analyzer Premium Plus, at the CeBIT exhibition to be held at the Sydney Entertainment and Convention Centre on May 4 to 6, 2004.</p>
<p>The new product provides a high level of Internet and email analysis and reporting, as well as a report template editor, enabling users to fully develop their own report templates, at a pricing level not previously available.</p>
<p>WebSpy will also release updated versions of its Analyzer Standard (Internet analysis and reporting tool), Analyzer Premium (Internet and email analysis and reporting tool), and Analyzer Giga (Internet and email analysis and reporting tool for enterprise clients).</p>
<p>These products will have more report formats as well as enhanced data analysis capability, with reporting on extra data fields to show users if requests for web pages were successful and if they failed, why. Other features include improved scheduled tasks enabling users to fully automate all aspects of their data analysis, and automatic updating to ensure maintenance customers’ software is always fully up to date.</p>
<p>In addition, the new version of Analyzer Giga will enable log files to be loaded directly from compressed folders, saving time and disk space.</p>
<p>“The release of Analyzer Premium Plus and latest improvements to some of our other software provide time and cost savings, and significantly reduce the amount of resources required to provide a superior level of reporting and analysis,” said WebSpy CEO Jack Andrys. “While Internet and email monitoring can now be done much more efficiently, these tasks should, however, still be managed with consideration for employees and in conjunction with clearly stated usage policies.”</p>
<p>In support of the new releases at CeBIT, WebSpy will offer any new customers who register interest at the show one year’s free maintenance on any of these new products. All WebSpy’s other products can be downloaded for a free 30-day evaluation from www.webspy.com</p>
<p>Recommended retail pricing for the new products will be:</p>
<p>Analyzer Premium Plus - $4000 ex GST
Analyzer Standard - $1272 ex GST
Analyzer Premium - $2270 ex GST
Analyzer Giga - $8500 ex GST</p>
<p>About WebSpy Ltd</p>
<p>WebSpy Ltd (ASX:WSY) (www.webspy.com), a Microsoft Certified Partner, is a Perth-based developer of Internet access monitoring and management tools. Established in 1994, the company also has offices in Seattle and London. In 2003, WebSpy was included in BRW’s Fast 100 list. It continues to enjoy both local and international sales success with its WebSpy family of products, which includes:
* Analyzer Standard 4.1: Internet analysis and reporting tool.
* Analyzer Premium 4.1: Internet and email analysis and reporting.
* Analyzer Giga 2.1: Internet and email analysis and reporting for enterprise clients.
* Analyzer Premium Plus: Internet and email analysis and reporting tool, which includes a report template editor.
* Live: Real-time Internet monitoring and management.
* Sentinel: Full content data capture device.
* Analyzer Standard Suite: Internet analysis tool, incorporating WebSpy Live real-time monitoring.
* Analyzer Premium Suite: Internet and email analysis tool, incorporating WebSpy Live real-time monitoring.
* WebSpy ISA Server Suite: Integrated WebSpy Internet monitoring tool and Microsoft® Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 (ISA Server 2000).
* FlowMonitor: The first Windows-based tool to monitor Cisco’s NetFlow output.</p>
Jack Andrys (CEO)
Tel: 08 9321 3322
Mobile: 0418 800 882
<p>Watterson Marketing Communications
Tel: 02 9437 6122
Mobile: 0419 531 332