To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).
Diary note; Macromedia Online Live Seminar Series – Australia and New Zealand
- 14 February, 2005 17:38
<p>This Macromedia Online Live Seminar Series features topics covering Macromedia products and solutions.</p>
<p>Session topics and dates:</p>
<p>1. Creating compelling video experiences on the web – Wednesday 16 February 2005.
2. Macromedia ColdFusion Blackstone Presentation– Friday 25 February 2005.
3. Five key features of Dreamweaver MX 2004 – Friday 25 February 2005.
4. How to edit a web page, an overview for business users – Contribute 3 – Friday 25 March 2005.</p>
<p>For further information visit:</p>
<p>For any further clarification, please contact Macromedia Customer Service:</p>
<p>Australia – 1800 001 014</p>
<p>New Zealand – 0800 103 612</p>
- Accenture builds SAP skills with Icon Integration buy
- AWS promotes Adam Beavis as new A/NZ MD
- The 25 worst passwords of 2019, and 8 tips for improving password security
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 demand continue to drive Rhipe's results
- Dell Technologies sells cyber security unit RSA for U.S.$2B