diary note; Macromedia ColdFusion Blackstone Presentation
- 14 February, 2005 17:35
<p>Coldfusion Blackstone, the fastest, easiest way to build and deploy powerful Internet applications, introduces new, ground-breaking capabilities for developers, end users and system administrators.
This session is presented by Tim Buntel - Macromedia ColdFusion Senior Product Manager - USA.
Dates and locations:
Sydney: 22nd February 2005, Australian Maritime Museum.
Brisbane: 23rd February 2005, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Melbourne: 24th February 2005, Exhibition and Convention Centre
Time: 9:00am start, 10:30am finish</p>
<p>Live Online: 25th February, Presented via Macromedia Breeze
Time: 3pm AEDST start</p>
For further information visit:
For any further clarification, please contact Macromedia Customer Service:
Australia 1800 001 014
New Zealand 0800 103 612</p>
- Can the channel capitalise on Australia’s new mandatory data breach notification laws?
- Hills slams vendor's winding up action as an “abuse”
- Dell EMC to sell Ruckus wireless solutions under its own brand
- Intel slapped with 32 lawsuits following security flaws
- What IBM’s lawsuit against new Microsoft appointee says about diversity