Games distributor GT Interactive published a list of the top selling games in the US in which its animal blasting blood-sport title Deer Hunter, knocked Cendant's StarCraft off the top of the list. According to the newsletter, Deer Hunter II is on its way. Reflecting the predominance of guns in the US but also perhaps indicating a rising market here, the next two positions on the best-selling list were also gun games - Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter (GT Interactive) and Cabela's Big Game Hunter (Activision).
- Oracle transitions A/NZ partners to new PartnerNetwork program
- Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- After passing the 500-mark, hyperscalers target further 176 data centre builds
- Google Cloud’s Anthos comes to HPE Greenlake
- More News
- 29 Jul
- How Partners Can Help Their Customers Make The Most Of Cloud As The Future Of Wo...
- 10 Nov
- EDGE 2020
- 20 Nov
- ARN WIICTA 2020
- 10 Nov
- World Business Forum Sydney 2020
- View all events