THERE ARE NEW public relations managers at both Dick Smith Electronics and Harvey Norman following bloodless departures in recent weeks. DSE's former national PR manager, Rachelle Connor, has moved to the IPR Shandwick PR agency, while HN's outsourced spin doctor, Terry Quinn, has refocused his consultancy business with the retailer re-employing its former national software coordinator, Marlene Gant, as marketing and business development manager, Computers and Communications division.
- Commvault fixes focus on four pillars with partner program overhaul
- Jul 13
- SD-WAN and analytics: A marriage made for the new normal
- How to choose a data analytics platform
- ARN spotlight on: South Australia’s Nuago
- More News
- 29 Jul
- How Partners Can Help Their Customers Make The Most Of Cloud As The Future Of Wo...
- 10 Nov
- EDGE 2020
- 20 Nov
- ARN WIICTA 2020
- 10 Nov
- World Business Forum Sydney 2020
- View all events