Director, Tech Research Asia
Trevor specializes in helping clients understand the many dynamics of the diverse Asia Pacific region to get the best out of technology investments and opportunities. As the research director and founding partner of Tech Research Asia, he has successfully helped establish and grow one of the most exciting IT analyst, research, and consulting firms in the industry.
In addition to jointly leading TRA as it adapts and evolves to technology opportunities in Asia Pacific, for more than a decade Trevor has also provided consulting and advisory services to business, government, and IT executives. His work in many diverse cities and across multiple industries and technology fields, has given Trevor a unique and valuable set of skills and experiences to assist clients achieve their goals. Trevor’s coverage areas include, but are not limited to:
• CxO and CIO technology and business strategy in Asia Pacific.
• The Future of Work – Workspace Technologies and Strategies
• Intelligent Foundations – Data centre Facilities, Cloud Computing, HPC, and Edge Computing
• Emerging Technologies – IoT, AI and Machine Learning, Chat bots, VR and AR, blockchain, drones, FinTech, AgTech, wearables, robotics.
• Digital experience and transformation – addressing changing customer expectations and behaviour.
• Vendor and service provider go to market engagement and content.
• Vendor channel and partner ecosystem optimisation.