In the quest for increased performance, reliability and availability, customers are allocating dollars to pursue automation agendas.
Triggered by an evolving network, businesses are at the building phase of a new services strategy, with automation operating at the heart.
According to EDGE Research findings, automation ranks as the leading emerging investment priority for both customers and partners in Australia, backed by increased delivery of end-user projects and programs.
In a local market forecast to spend $20 billion on IT services in 2019, partners must assume leadership to increase customer service and drive revenue.
This exclusive ARN Connect event, in association with Juniper Networks and Westcon-Comstor, will outline the advantages of automation, the end-user value proposition through professional services and how partners can capitalise.
Key discussion points include -
• Assessing the emerging automation market in Australia
• Outlining customer priorities in relation to professional services
• Highlighting the key pockets of growth for partners to pursue
• Detailing the strategy required to build a sustainable services practice
• Drawing up a checklist for revenue growth through services and automation
*IDG reserves the right to limit attendance to those working in reseller business (C-level management, Sales Managers, Technical Managers, Channel Manager, BDMs) who meet the attendee criteria and refuse attendance by anyone from competing vendor, distributor or media organisations.