The Australian Securities and Investments Commission is working with Accellion after it was hit by a cyber attack exploiting a vulnerability in the vendor’s file sharing software.
Dan Riccio, SVP of hardware engineering, will be leaving his position to focus on a “new project” and report directly to CEO Tim Cook.
Attack targets SonicWall's SMA Series access management gateways and is another in a string of incidents against security vendors.
As organisations shifted to home-based work, certifying bodies saw the biggest increase in entry-level networking certifications.
The rise of Python will lead many enterprise managers to wonder whether it’s time to jump on the hype train. Let’s weigh the pros and cons.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 16.9 preview enhances C++ tooling
- IT spending rally could hit $3.9T in 2021
- Datacom takes hybrid approach to WA Transport contact centre overhaul
- 5 signs your agile development process must change
- Is news worth a lot or a little? Google and Facebook want to have it both ways
- Microsoft eyes end of the line for outgoing Azure in CSP commerce model
- How to unleash the power of Python sets
- 15 SLA mistakes IT leaders still make
- State of the dark web: Insights from the underground
- AWS unveils fresh migration, cloud governance and machine learning partner training
- SAP and Microsoft bolster relationship for 'the future of work'
- AFP nabs cyber crime syndicate money mule in QLD
- IoT adds smarts to IT asset monitoring
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
Looks to boost Eliiza’s gender balance in new role
Data and analytics, the SMB segment and industry collaboration are other primary concerns for AWS this year.
Jay McBain on how vendors have revamped channel programs to cater for an increasingly "trifurcated" landscape
Docherty discusses Veeam's plans to continue evolving its ProPartner program
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
From the firewall to antimalware to ransomware protections: here's an overview of what's inside of Windows 10's Windows Security
We all lived on Microsoft Teams this year, then ditched work to play an Xbox game we downloaded via Game Pass.
The vulnerability gives hackers a means to access sensitive data, move laterally in a network, or execute a ransomware attack.
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.