Shares in IBM surged nine after the company beat expectations on revenue and gave an outlook that hinted it was back on a growth track.
Sydney-headquartered Tigerspike has won a $6.1 million contract to enhance and support two Opal mobile applications for Transport NSW.
SA Govt on the hunt for a Microsoft partner to take on the next three years of licensing and support for its 62,000-strong desktop user ...
Apple and GE are working together to make it easier to write software that can track power plants and jet engines on Apple devices.
Optus Business taps into early stage tech companies to unearth and commercialise new technologies for itself and its clients.
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Dept of Defence goes to market for major IT support services deal
- Behind BMS Technology's decision to call in the administrators
- What to do about Australia’s biggest class action backers
- Margin pinch sees Data Centre Technologies enter liquidation
- Dropbox launches product suite in response to booming gig economy
- PCs still pack a punch as global device market prepares to hit 2.35B units
- ASI Solutions chases new business with Karl Sice hire
- Unisys lands $77.7M Dept of Immigration deal
- IBM's latest game plan sees declining revenues narrow
- Servers Australia buys Axelera's server and cloud hosting business
- Microsoft signs up Symantec in the cloud
- Google rolls out advanced Gmail security protection for high-risk users
- Mittoni makes leadership change to drive growth trajectory
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Multiple frameworks and libraries make it easier to build browser-based apps with the web’s lingua franca language
As more workers depend on smartphones and tablets for business communications, collaboration apps are making the leap into mobile via EMM platforms.
With Fall Creators Update, the devil is in the details, including noteworthy name changes, deployment timing, quick availability and the number of versions stored on ...
Google's latest reference smartphone, the Pixel 2, is out. Our reviewer, Dan Rosenbaum, has the details on what it's like to use and whether it's ...
With Windows 10 FCU — version 1709, build 16299, Redstone 3 — just around the corner, here are the best ways to ensure you install ...
The developer is telling companies there have been 'too few' participants in its OS testing program.
Aryaka study finds that SD-WAN performs well over short hops, but private WAN performs far better over the longest distances.
Apple has come under fire for making changes in iOS 11 that enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to remain on even after a device is put ...
The EMM market is evolving to provide ever more comprehensive (and specific) services for device and application management. Here’s a look at what it is ...