Cyber criminals are taking advantage of the coronavirus crisis to spread malware, disrupt operations, sow doubt and make a quick buck.
Microsoft is previewing F# 5, and upgrade to the vendor's open source, “functional-first” language that emphasises interactive, analytical programming.
Spending on server and enterprise storage systems is likely to decline amid the COVID-19 pandemic, but long-term growth may still be on the horizon.
These past few weeks have shown the brittleness of Australia’s online systems. It’s not surprising the federal government’s traditionally slow-moving IT systems are buckling under the pressure.
Scott Morris is preparing to vacate his role as vice president and general manager of channel across Asia Pacific at HPE, Channel Asia can confirm.
- DTA postpones Cloud Services Panel tender due to COVID-19
- NSW procurement portal shuttered as new ‘buying experience’ comes out of beta
- Social distance rules see 775 per cent spike in Azure service
- Google parent to grant U.S.$340M in ad credits to SMBs
- Slack to integrate Microsoft Teams calling feature
- Apple's iPhone factories are mostly back in action, but will there be buyers?
- Microsoft to sell stake in facial recognition start-up AnyVision
- Here are some of the COVID-19 cyber scams to watch out for
- Deep learning to power AI growth in APAC
- AWS adds consulting offers to its Solutions Library
- Google Cloud weathers global disruptions to multiple services
- Private cloud reimagined as equal partner in multi-cloud world
- How Covid-19 is impacting channel engagement
- Microsoft to stop serving non-security monthly updates to Windows
Outlining best partner practices for vendors during market uncertainty
Scott Frew, CEO and founder of lifecycle management provider iasset.com, outlines why resellers cannot allow low-value contracts to lapse
How Gambotto's strong appetite for business has led him to where he is today
Partner Connect suggests shift in mindset for a tech giant built on virtualisation
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.