The end of support in January for Windows 7 does not mean the end of support for Office 365 ProPlus.
By manipulating the voltage of Intel CPUs that use SGX, researchers can extract sensitive data, including full RSA encryption keys.
Tech giants such as Facebook and Google will have to agree to new rules in Australia, or the government will impose controls on them.
The Australian branch of Fuze has become the latest vendor to be hit by a global restructure, as more people are left jobless in the local tech industry just before Christmas.
The new Mac Pro is finally ready to and it’s one of the fastest PCs ever made. But all that speed is going to cost you.
- Microsoft begins Windows 10's 1809-to-1909 compulsory upgrade
- Assessing AWS re:Invent: intelligent services, closer clouds
- Seismic builds out local team for regional push
- Here are the top tech companies that paid no tax in Australia last year
- NBN Co opposes regulating NBN service pricing
- Hybrid cloud set to push Aussie IT services spending to $24B by 2023
- Introducing EDGE 2020: Executional Excellence
- Microsoft Teams comes to Linux
- Veeam launches services partner program
- What will be the 10 trends impacting IT infrastructure and operations in 2020?
- Building the skills to thrive in the modern channel
- 5G in 2020: Still just a private party
- Cyber attacks top of mind among Aussie businesses
- Has Microsoft Dynamics finally come of age?
Alliance combines NTT’s ICT infrastructure, managed services and cyber security offerings with Microsoft’s cloud platform and AI technologies
Will also make significant changes to its PartnerWorld program
Recently appointed One Commercial boss relays her plans for local partners .
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
In Pictures: ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.