The launch of Apple’s iPhone 8 kicked off in a less than lively mood in Australia, as fans held out for the premium iPhone X.
An AI chatbot project carried out by Datacom for IP Australia in partnership with Nuance Communications has just won international recognition.
The Government, local industry and research organisations are pooling over $139 million worth of investment into a new cyber security research centre.
A major shift is taking place in how enterprises select financial management applications, with a migration to cloud happening faster than expected.
Windows 10 S isn't just for education; Microsoft hopes the new Windows edition will find its way into homes and enterprises, too.
- Is HPE’s global overhaul set to see 5000 jobs cut?
- ASIC, MailChimp, Xero, MYOB and Sage impersonated in Aussie email scams
- Fibre cable break hits internet services in Queensland
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- Cloud skills shortage holding back some Aussie businesses
- Toshiba locked in last minute talks as potential delays hit $22 billion chip sale
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company
- Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub nabs top Data61 talent
- Google pays $1.4B for a piece of HTC's phone ops
- Hackers used CCleaner breach to attack global tech companies
- Telstra wins $90M networking deal with McDonald’s
- Govt steps up to help curb Aussie data breach risk
- Hills hooks up Cognizant for new e-commerce platform
- Is Google closing in on a $1B HTC asset deal?
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Google's $1.1 billion acquisition of HTC’s smartphone engineering arm is a recognition that to produce a quality device you need to control over the hardware ...
With the official launch of iOS 11 this week, Apple not only introduced a more PC-like feel to its mobile devices, but included an SDK ...
It's not exactly a mobile death match, but Android blogger JR Raphael and Apple expert Michael deAgonia get ... animated, shall we say ... as ...
Android's latest version, Oreo, has been out since late August. We get the rundown on cool and useful new features from Android blogger JR Raphael.
With options ranging from Boot Camp to Parallels to VirtualBox and others, the big question is which one makes it easy to manage Windows-running Macs ...
Apple's new mobile OS has added key enterprise-friendly features that could make it a darling for business users and are already enticing EMM vendors like ...
Apple on Tuesday unveiled its new smartphone line-up, with the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus available later this month. But the flagship iPhone X won't ...
Apple's own wireless charging pad won't hit store shelves until 2018. But major third-party providers Belkin and Mophie said their own compatible products are already ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.