Australian businesses may be compelled to develop and implement internal anti-scam strategies as part of new a government framework.
Cyber security will see the largest increase in technology investment among Australian and New Zealand CIOs and executives in the New Year.
Cloud cost optimiser, Apptio has promoted Pete Wilson to business leader for ApptioOne and Derek Li to regional vice president of customer success for Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Cognizant has overhauled the University of Melbourne's data management with the help of Tealium's customer data platform.
Digital services consulting giant Infosys has built an analytics platform for retail business operator Spotlight Retail Group to boost customer experience.
- Twilio sheds jobs in third round of layoffs
- Orro's Cunico steps aside as Greengarten becomes CEO
- AWS re:Invent 2023: 7 Takeaways from the big annual event
- Q&A: ServiceNow CIO sees an 'iPhone moment' for genAI
- Questions raised as Amazon Q starts to hallucinate and leak confidential data
- 3 security best practices for all DevSecOps teams
- OpenAI signed $51M deal to buy ‘brain’ chips from Sam Altman portfolio firm
- First Focus snaps up Rock IT
- Mojo Soup poaches Deloitte talent to ramp up AI expertise
- Varjo’s XR-4 new mixed reality headsets — an enterprise alternative to Vision Pro?
- Amazon Q: AWS' answer to Microsoft’s GPT-driven Copilot
- Smartphone shipments are on the rise, buoyed by 5G, iOS devices: IDC
- AWS updates its Clean Rooms service with machine learning features
- Macquarie Cloud brings Azure 'guardrail’ to Microsoft Marketplace
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
GSI Partner explains why there is no excuse to delay digital transformation.
Despite being in the fourth year of COVID-19.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Winners grace the stage for ARN Innovation Awards 2023
Channel celebrates ARN Innovation Awards 2023: Champagne reception
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
How AI is driving integration innovation for the channel
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.
Claire Trachet, CEO of tech business advisory firm Trachet, talks about what she's seeing from clients and the market at large.