Richard Fink departs after one year on the role.
The big tech players have been dabbling in quantum computing for years, but what opportunities will it offer the broader IT market?
Microsoft won't provide Windows 10 updates such as the Creators Update to hardware that's no longer supported by its manufacturer.
Savvius is making a bigger push into the A/NZ market, with the appointment of inTechnology Distribution as its distie for the region.
Microsoft’s latest financials have demonstrated the company’s burgeoning mastery of the cloud business model, according to analysts.
- Optus pumps $1B into regional mobile network expansion
- DTA to establish whole-of-government software panel
- Ingram Micro ignites ISV play through deepened cloud push
- Jetstar flights grounded following Sydney airport computer outage
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Expert Microsoft consultants enter Kiwi channel through collaborative play
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- Accenture and MYOB veterans join Melbourne IT
- ASI Solutions flying high following record-breaking financials
- Alloys advances surveillance solutions play with Digifort deal
Linfox CIO, Conrad Harvey, explains why unexpected surprises simply aren't welcome for the logistics company's IT operation
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Why going against the grain is generating new levels of reseller value.
Inside the benefits of being acquired from the perspective of the seller.
The current pace of releases indicates macOS High Sierra will likely arrive the third week in September.
Our panel digs into Microsoft's new Azure Stack, looks at why cyberattacks never seem to end, chews over the fate of Apple's Touch ID and ...
Oracle's Cloud at Customer on-premises offering is now synced with its public cloud
These clever tools, all free, save you time so you can get straight to work.
Companies get to keep the upgrades to Windows 10 Pro, says Microsoft
Artificial intelligence-powered apps are making smartphones and other mobile devices smarter by anticipating user needs
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Will preview $20/month software-as-a-service plan Aug. 2
They offer the same apps, sure, but these critical productivity tools are not equals