Ingram Micro Cloud has launched a new marketplace-as-a-service model, effectively enabling partners to launch their own customisable cloud marketplaces and storefronts.
Any of these encryption apps can safeguard a file’s contents, but differ in terms of supported platforms, remote capabilities, and features.
How is Windows 11 different than Windows 10? Our hands-on look at a leaked early build of Windows 11 begins to answer that question.
NCS has partnered with C3 AI to deliver AI solutions to customers across Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, backed by an investment of up to S$10 million.
No-code application development platform company WEM APAC has been appointed as a global distie and the first Aussie reseller for FPT Software's akaBot RPA solution.
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella assumes board chair role
- Excel, Python and the future of data science
- When will Windows 11 ship? Here's what we know
- Snowflake honours top APAC partners for 2021
- WSO2 buys Melbourne start-up Platformer
- Apple releases critical software update for older iPhones but not iOS 14 devices
- Unique TTPs link Hades ransomware to new threat group
- Hands on with Windows 11
- Is the tech industry set to battle non-tech players for market share?
- Former Dick Smith CFO Michael Potts to pay $43M to NAB
- Kablamo and Datacom rep A/NZ in AWS Global Public Sector Partner Awards for 2021
- FTS’ Noetic to support Defence experiments with contract win
- Veeam hits Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace in A/NZ
- Cisco bolts together enterprise and industrial edge with new routers
From the US to Australia, and the leadership lessons learnt.
The director of the Queensland-based MSSP explains why he learned to let go of complete control.
Berry is banking, in part, on leveraging the investments the company has been making globally.
Creating a positive, collaborative environment is key and helps bring many problem solvers to the table.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.