NetApp has appointed Paul Crighton as new country manager of Australia and New Zealand, replacing Glenn McPherson in the top role.
Cisco has beat analysts' estimates for quarterly revenue and profit, benefiting from routers and switches demand as well as growth in software.
Workday is transitioning from an HR and business finance software suite into a full ERP platform as it aims to compete with Oracle and SAP.
Several prominent investors put fresh money to work in Apple during the third quarter even as they sold out of other high-flying tech companies.
Cisco will phase out its Services Partner Program by July next year in a bid to ensure the entire channel shifts their business models to software and services.
- Digital Realty opens new Sydney data centre, plans to build more
- NetApp recognises top performing trans-Tasman partners in 2018
- SAP’s big Qualtrics buy: It’s all about your customers
- Optus pumps $23.6M into South Australian network
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised support
- Data#3 expects strong start to FY19
- Is CA Technologies swinging the axe in A/NZ?
- Kaspersky Lab seeks APAC country to host next transparency centre
- How Google is looking to ensure AI development is ethical and fair
- Lenovo builds data centre credentials with A/NZ channel growth
- Cisco partners using open source gain 10% sales advantage over rivals
- Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update, admits testing needs to improve
- Kaspersky Lab invests millions, officially launches transparency initiative
Judo Capital and Volt Bank deploying core banking platform T24
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
Puppet and ANZ spent two years working through 7,000 systems
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
ARN Platinum Club celebrates leading partners and start-ups in 2018
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
November Patch Tuesday largely looks like other Patch Tuesdays, but there are troubling reports of server problems, WSUS stumbles, new SSUs lurking in the manual-install ...
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.
Give yourself an edge in business communication with these exceptional Android messaging apps.
In the span of just a few days, Apple's new iPhone XR arrived and the company rolled new hardware at event in Brooklyn, N.Y. Here's ...
Gartner says IT services will be a key driver for IT spending in 2019 as the market is forecast to hit US$1 trillion in 2019
Create an optimal Android office app power-pack with these thoroughly researched recommendations.
The Pixel 3 (and the larger Pixel 3 XL) officially arrive this week. Just in time, Computerworld's Dan Rosenbaum offers up insights and observations about ...
Mobile management provider MOBI has added desktops and IoT devices to the portfolio of enterprise devices it can manage, plunging it into the unified endpoint ...
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...