The federal government is set to launch its new Joint Policing Cybercrime Coordination Centre (JPC3) to improve the nation’s virtual security efforts.
Storage systems have a significantly weaker security posture than the other two layers of IT infrastructure — compute and network equipment.
OpenJDK draft proposal would make concurrent programming far easier, while making more efficient use of hardware resources.
Facebook is expected to make better use of its 2014 acquisition of Oculus, which made VR headsets — a move that has not paid off so far.
Lawsuit against NSO group could help end government spying but digital rights activists fear it might be used to shut down researchers.
- How Enable Professional cracked the one-vendor conundrum
- 5 devops use cases for developing with feature flags
- HP Australia honours channel partners at 2021 awards
- (ISC)2 pilots new entry-level cyber cert to tackle workforce shortages
- 9 cloud and on-premises email security suites compared
- Beleaguered Nuix expedites CEO changeover
- Assessing Apple Business Essentials, I have questions
- Cisco CCIE certification explained
- Sussing out SASE and what it offers partners
- Learn to love the multi-tenant cloud
- 9 tips for an effective ransomware negotiation
- Business leaders get serious about cyber
- How to prevent sideloading attacks in Windows and Office 365
- Apple’s custom-built 5G modem due to land in 2023
Ingram Micro Cloud's senior vice president, Victor Baez, discusses the evolving role of the partner in an era of accelerated evolution.
Award-winning Cisco partner rolls out 365mesh through local and global expansion.
How should partners remain relevant amid a fast-evolving market? Ingram Micro Cloud has some ideas.
Recent capital expenditure reports show that the hyperscalers’ spending brings new meaning to ‘pay to play.’
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.