The Australian government and large corporates have both been found to be step ahead of the New Zealand government in implementing a key email security protocol that helps to fight ransomware and other threats.
The fourth person involved with the fraud investigation of payroll management service company Plutus Payroll has been sentenced to four years’ jail time.
The future of channel partner programs and ecosystems look set to be anchored on automation, flexibility, scalability and self-service.
Orange Business Services has helped infrastructure construction company McConnell Dowell to build a customised IoT platform to track on-site data.
Apple’s plan to build Macs featuring its own chips with an ARM-based instruction set is getting a thumbs-up from Linux and Git creator Linus Torvalds.
- Micro Focus A/NZ channel boss exits
- Rebranded Arq Group to be acquired by Web.com for $12.2M
- Dicker Data inks A/NZ distribution deal with Cohesity
- LinkedIn accused of reading Apple users' clipboard content
- First Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- Synnex Australia forks out $95M for Melbourne warehouse
- Covid-19 hits SD-WAN, data centre gear but enterprise network impact varies
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- Juniper targets security portfolio amid SASE race
- Social engineering hacks weaken cyber security during the pandemic
- US prepares to ink federal contract ban on companies using Huawei
- Dell channel chief Joyce Mullen exits vendor
- AC3 helps PetSure ditch ‘expensive’ AWS for HPE
- Optus offers wholesale partners VoLTE and WiFi calling
New customer incentive syncs up partners with services expertise
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Odria dives into his passion on helping employees reach their best potential and giving back.
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...