As CEO Bill McDermott steps down, SAP appears well-placed to ramp up its investment in partner enablement for cloud solutions sales.
New CEO named while TriSecOps chief Craig Davies has been appointed executive director for technology and cybersecurity.
The new blockchain and AI-enabled cloud offering enables real-time views of order shipments, alerts and optimisation recommendations.
The collaboration sees NAB ramp up its cyber security aid for small business customers.
The last update for Windows 10 Enterprise 1703 and Windows 10 Education 1703 arrived on Tuesday.
- ACCC mulls regulation of ‘unfair’ basic NBN pricing
- Empired appoints ex-Oakton CEO in east coast push
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 feature update gets a name
- Ex-GBST CEO Stephen Lake wins $2.6M payout for wrongful termination
- Office 365 and CBA brands hijacked by phishing campaigns
- How SaaS vendors are designing software for the 'best of breed' world
- TPG cleared of allegedly misleading customers over 'prepayment' fee
- Global PC market grows, but not for long
- VMware builds security unit around Carbon Black tech
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott exits
- Superloop partners with Comscentre to increase network uptake
- HPE and Nutanix roll out hybrid cloud offering through channel
- Menlo Security beefs up Australian investment through Westcon-Comstor
- ‘We weren’t doing well enough’ - Kogan faces down customer service criticism
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Thomas Duryea Logicalis unveils new Sydney office
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices