Robotic process automation (RPA) software vendor Automation Anywhere has partnered with IT services outsourcing giant Wipro to provide technological solutions through the Melbourne-based Wipro Automation Lab.
Network-as-a-service provider Megaport closed the financial year 2019 with a total net loss of $33.6 million its final year results.
Malwarebytes has appointed Vikas Uberoy to the role of regional director for Australia and New Zealand, replacing Jim Cook.
Contact centre and workforce optimisation application provider Aspect Software has undergone a significant restructure in shifting its business towards adopting an extensive channel model.
DXC has partnered with Google Cloud amid launching a Google Platform Centre of Excellence and a Google Cloud Artificial Intelligence COE.
- Public cloud brings further growth to Data#3
- Safari to ape Firefox, go all-in on anti-tracking
- Intel unveils first artificial intelligence chip Springhill
- Snowflake taps channel boss out of Tableau
- SUSE appoints Charlie Yates as A/NZ country director
- Reckon records slight increase in half yearly profits
- Optus Business and Myriota strike up partnership
- CSG admits more needs to be done as profit remains in the red
- NextDC plots first micro data centre in Perth
- Windows 10 Pro: More of a dead end than ever
- Microsoft buys jClarity to boost Java on Azure
- Project delays and Federal election hit Citadel's bottom line
- TechFlow migrates 500TB in data centre consolidation for Field Solutions
- NEC provides security systems for upcoming Sydney Coliseum Theatre
Ingram Micro Australia shares its 40 year journey and what's next for the Australian market
New roles for Gavin Lawless and Scott Caulfield
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
ARN Exchange: Is the channel ready for the next generation of Unified Communications?
EDGE 2019: Channel hits hole in one at EDGE Cup with HP
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...