Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has made a few predictions for the iPhone in 2022 and beyond.
After some legal wrangling earlier this year, Cisco has finally closed the $4.5 billion deal for optical maker Acacia Communications.
Capgemini has hired former Deloitte talent Kaylene O’Brien to run its Australia and New Zealand business following the promotion of Olaf Pietschner.
For all of the successes of remote working, replicating the casual interactions in the office has been a lot harder when working from home.
Google's recent changes to Photos suggests that the company is moving toward offering its software as a service.
- Angular adds error codes, debugging guides
- What's next for Dicker Data in 2021?
- Decline in voice leads to ‘sluggish’ fixed communications growth in Australia
- Snowflake appoints Jon Robertson as APJ president
- The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- Wavelink splits distribution and health businesses
- MongoDB deepens Google Cloud integration
- Review into 5GN’s 'unacceptable circumstances' surrounding Webcentral buy shut down
- Tesserent losses deepen to $6M after 5 acquisitions in 6 months
- Linux server certifications becoming a must-have for IT pros
- Python developers want static typing
- The shifting market for PostgreSQL
- Tquila ANZ puts the pedal to the metal through COVID-19
- Google Jetpack Compose Android UI toolkit now in beta
What advice would you give to aspiring IT leaders? “Someone once told me one time that IT can be broken down into three basic components, technology, processes and people.”
Unisys' Gergana Winzer calls on wider cyber security industry to come together in helping Australia's "weakest links" fend off breaches
In Q4, 200 APJ partners invested in enhancing their Veeam accreditations
Channel drives growth with client, server, storage and VMware offerings
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Rumors aren't reality
Prepping for disaster recovery needs a plan, testing, and thinking about non-technical necessities like food and shelter for the recovery team.
It’s time to get excited.
From the firewall to antimalware to ransomware protections: here's an overview of what's inside of Windows 10's Windows Security
We all lived on Microsoft Teams this year, then ditched work to play an Xbox game we downloaded via Game Pass.
The vulnerability gives hackers a means to access sensitive data, move laterally in a network, or execute a ransomware attack.
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond