The biscuit and confectionary giant has turned to the S/4HANA Cloud ERP system to help move away from paper-based business processes.
Venture capital investment in Australian start-ups reached a record $630 million during the past financial year, as emerging businesses chase cash injections.
Deloitte has tapped into an expanding alliance between Google Cloud and SAP to drive further cloud adoption across the enterprise.
ASG has secured a $11 million contract to execute on the Australian National Audit Office’s “digital-first” approach, in a three-year deal.
Microsoft generated more than 11,000 co-sell wins with partners during the past 12 months, equating to roughly US$5 billion in contract value through the channel.
- Is AWS about to take on Cisco with network switches?
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- Xerox explores sale of leasing finance unit
- Cisco takes fresh aim at trans-Tasman SMB markets
- Early indications show PC shipment growth for first time in six years
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Intel acquires small chipmaker to bolster efforts beyond CPUs
- Deloitte merges Asia Pacific businesses to create consultancy powerhouse
- DDLS gains Google Cloud authorised training status
- Microsoft takes on Slack with a free version of Teams
- $19B wiped off Broadcom market value following surprise CA bid
- Aussie partners excel in Azure as Microsoft unveils MSP program
- AWS taps Microsoft talent to lead trans-Tasman channel charge
- CA Technologies snapped up by Broadcom for billions
Anthony Woodward opens up about Bulletproof's past, and its future
Includes an $880 million digital overhaul of NSW’s legacy rail signalling and train control operations
Sydney-based technology provider sheds light on an acquisition finalised following a six-month bidding war
Swinburne can now build and manage a hybrid cloud
ARN welcomes female leaders for WIICTA Alumnae Q2 in Melbourne
Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
The price of specialized graphics processors – lapped up in recent years by cryptocurrency miners to power their rigs – are falling in tandem with ...
From books to videos to online tutorials -- most free! -- here are plenty of ideas to burnish your R knowledge.
There's been speculation about why Apple hasn't already shipped its wireless charging pad, announced last September, but the latest reports indicate the company is facing ...
The Open Fog Consortium has come up with IEEE 1934, a standard shaped by ARM, Cisco, Dell, Intel, Microsoft and Princeton University to handle the ...
Save yourself time, headaches and even money with these standout Android apps for business travel.
BlackBerry's newest smartphone sports a more-than-full-featured physical keyboard – naturally – and is aimed at those who want to really want to get work done, ...
Filling the gap between shared spreadsheets and IT-oriented development tools, Quick Base aims to let business users quickly create their own applications.
Amid reports that two forensic companies have been helping law enforcement and government agencies break into locked iPhones, Apple rolled out a new feature in ...
Cloud-native computing takes advantage of many modern techniques, including PaaS, multicloud, microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD, and devops