Spirit Telecom has acquired radio equipment and professional services from NEC Australia in order to upgrade its 10Gb network.
Slack has announced the rollout of Enterprise Key Management to tighten up security and compliance for its enterprise customers.
Dell Technologies has raised its offer to buy back shares tied to its interest in VMware to $120 per share, sweetening the deal for shareholders.
Zscaler has appointed Budd Ilic as country manager of Australia and New Zealand, replacing Sean Kopelke who exited the vendor in May.
Apple will employ trafficking survivors to work in its retails stores after winning an international award for helping end modern slavery.
- Salter Brothers challenges MyNetFone over Inabox takeover
- Meet the 50 fastest growing tech firms in Australia
- NetApp appoints new trans-Tasman leader
- Network gear demand rises, new bets pay off for Cisco
- Workday CEO outlines plans to take on ERP giants, Oracle and SAP
- Prominent managers loaded up on Apple before recent tumble
- Cisco to end Services Partner Program in channel revamp
- Digital Realty opens new Sydney data centre, plans to build more
- NetApp recognises top performing trans-Tasman partners in 2018
- SAP’s big Qualtrics buy: It’s all about your customers
- Optus pumps $23.6M into South Australian network
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised support
- Data#3 expects strong start to FY19
Judo Capital and Volt Bank deploying core banking platform T24
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
Puppet and ANZ spent two years working through 7,000 systems
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
ARN Platinum Club celebrates leading partners and start-ups in 2018
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
November Patch Tuesday largely looks like other Patch Tuesdays, but there are troubling reports of server problems, WSUS stumbles, new SSUs lurking in the manual-install ...
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.
Give yourself an edge in business communication with these exceptional Android messaging apps.
In the span of just a few days, Apple's new iPhone XR arrived and the company rolled new hardware at event in Brooklyn, N.Y. Here's ...
Gartner says IT services will be a key driver for IT spending in 2019 as the market is forecast to hit US$1 trillion in 2019
Create an optimal Android office app power-pack with these thoroughly researched recommendations.
The Pixel 3 (and the larger Pixel 3 XL) officially arrive this week. Just in time, Computerworld's Dan Rosenbaum offers up insights and observations about ...
Mobile management provider MOBI has added desktops and IoT devices to the portfolio of enterprise devices it can manage, plunging it into the unified endpoint ...