Telstra has revealed a "major revamp" in how it supports small businesses, which will see the launch of a new premium ICT channel for small businesses.
Perth-based enterprise solutions provider Nexion Network has become the first Australian cloud service provider for hyper-converged storage vendor Cohesity.
Publicly-listed Vita Group has got one extra year in its Telstra Dealer Agreement and Master Licence, extending it now to 30 June 2024.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has issued new rules for Internet service providers (ISPs) that will require them to periodically hand over to the ACCC a range of data relating to services on their networks.
Design Industries (DI) has been appointed Alibaba Cloud's first Atlassian implementation partner.
- Canadian court grants bail to Huawei CFO
- Microsoft Teams gains ground on Slack
- Wipro drives digital, acquires Australian design agency
- Phil Goldie prepares for return to Microsoft channel in Australia
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval
- Inside the Accenture acquisition of PrimeQ
- Telstra names first customer to trial its 5G commercial device
- Palo Alto Networks expands partnership with Google Cloud
- Admin access a high risk issue across NSW industry cluster
- Dell EMC veteran to lead Adobe’s APJ business
- TAFE NSW to spend $89M in new IT system
- DXC Technology provides post cyber attack services to APAC insurers
- DTA seeks industry feedback on end user and enterprise computing
- Red Hat sets date for stockholders to vote on IBM merger
This exclusive ARN Roundtable - in association with NBN Co - explored how partners can deliver customer value through a changing technology landscape
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene
Clients looking for ‘proactive’ partners, not ones doing ‘mundane work’
Following the vendor’s Partner Summit last week, the Australian channel weighs in on the new program revamp
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
The Swiss-based company said the phone will not only act as a cold-storage crypto wallet, but also give users a secure means of communicating with ...
The encrypted email service provider, born out of CERN in Europe, has unveiled a VPN app for iOS devices.
November Patch Tuesday largely looks like other Patch Tuesdays, but there are troubling reports of server problems, WSUS stumbles, new SSUs lurking in the manual-install ...
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.
Give yourself an edge in business communication with these exceptional Android messaging apps.
In the span of just a few days, Apple's new iPhone XR arrived and the company rolled new hardware at event in Brooklyn, N.Y. Here's ...