LiveTiles and Microsoft have partnered to develop a new corporate intranet with pharmaceutical giant Novartis becoming their first joint customer.
Bitglass regional channel boss Brendon Thwaites has left the company after just over a year.
Telstra has begun selling its first commercial 5G device, an HTC-manufactured mobile hotspot that also supports 4G. The company's CEO also revealed today that Telstra would charge many of its customers a premium to receive 5G connectivity.
Retailers like Microsoft and Best Buy appear to be following the edict of the Trump administration and are removing Huawei-branded phones and PCs from store shelves. Amazon, though, has yet to follow suit.
Menlo Security has appointed Westcon-Comstor as a distributor in Singapore, Philippines and Australia, as part of plans to drive growth through the channel.
- Hills expects $5M savings in two years
- ATO swaps HP for Dell in $12M PC refresh
- Nokia CEO sees possible benefits from Huawei tensions
- EU regulators to decide on IBM's Red Hat acquisition by June 27
- Synnex adds PaperCut to APAC portfolio
- Qudos wins source code battle in Infosys court case
- City of Gold Coast taps NNNCo to build IoT network
- Fujitsu developing 'real quantum computer'
- NSW Govt launches cyber security office
- Huawei Australia respond to Android license crisis
- Govt IT contractor faces 10 years' jail over crypto mining charges
- TechOne profit jumps 54 per cent to $18M
- Queensland government dumps SPER IT contract after budget blowout
- Data#3 lands WA Govt Microsoft licensing deal
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
Provides further support to its 1,500 partners
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Female leaders come together for WIICTA Alumnae in Sydney
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...