Former project manager files complaint over alleged bullying, victimisation and discrimination. TechnologyOne denies the claims.
NBN resellers offering services in the network’s fixed wireless footprint may soon be able to offer end customers greater capacity, with NBN Co flagging upgrades.
Partner Wholesale Networks has taken on former NEC Australia Microsoft alliance practice lead, Tim Pagram, as its new general manager for sales.
Momentum Cloud is set to create almost 100 jobs over the next five years, after being offered a helping hand by the NSW Government.
Fresh off a positive earnings call that saw Cisco report $11.9 billion in revenue for the 2Q 2018, CEO Chuck Robbins has a lot to ...
- Microsoft hints at early April release of Windows 10's next feature upgrade
- Orca Tech expands distribution play with ExtraHop deal
- Eaton names new Power Quality A/NZ channel manager
- Australian Govt flags HP laptop battery recall
- Citadel Group eyes up fresh acquisitions in growth push
- David Lenz named Hills managing director
- Tech Data strikes A/NZ deal with Auckland-based specialist Oracle vendor
- Can the channel capitalise on Australia’s new mandatory data breach notification laws?
- Food manufacturer migrates to Microsoft Dynamics 365 through Sable37
- Cisco bolsters security services with triple cloud channel play
- Intel slapped with 32 lawsuits following security flaws
- Capgemini builds on digital and cloud growth
- Google Cloud steps up IoT game with $50M Xively acquisition
- Dell EMC to sell Ruckus wireless solutions under its own brand
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Increased competition has placed new pressures on technology providers, yet AC3 is advancing ahead of the chasing pack
As one of Australia’s leading technology providers, Meridian IT fuses local expertise with global capabilities
Operating in a crowded market for more than two decades is no easy task, Cameron Brookes explains how Kiandra IT continues to innovate
HP has added Apple smartphones, tablets and laptops to its list of hardware it now supports under its managed service.
Windows Analytics can now scan enterprise PCs running Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 and report on whether they're prepped to fend off attacks ...
Oracle says AI techniques in PaaS services for application development, data integration, analytics and security will cut costs
This year's MWC gets under way Feb. 26 in Barcelona, and while hardware announcements are a given, attendees are more likely to be hearing a ...
The growth in unmanaged devices owned by employees or contractors is driving adoption of stand-alone mobile application management (MAM) software and services, according to a ...
Microsoft unveiled a slew of changes to Windows 10 support, acknowledging that its rapid development-and-release tempo is still being resisted by enterprises.
Google also unveils a new Drive preview pane commenting feature in G Suite for Microsoft Office files.
Apple may have finally found a way to enable the large-scale sharing of electronic medical record information on mobile devices. But its tools won't replace ...
Learn how the compiler framework for programmatically generating machine-native code has made it easier than ever to roll new languages and enhance existing ones