Facebook users suing the world's largest social media network over a 2018 data breach say it failed to warn them about risks tied to its single sign-on tool, even though it protected its employees.
Kaspersky has opened a Transparency Centre in Malaysia, joining forces with CyberSecurity Malaysia in an Asia Pacific first for the security vendor.
21 years ago, Apple released the iMac. To commemorate the anniversary, revisit this article that originally appeared on the iMac’s tenth anniversary.
Sydney-headquartered Enosys Solutions has ventured into the breach and attack simulation (BAS) space as customers look at ways to ensure the safety of their systems.
Rhipe has entered into a joint-venture with Microsoft partner Japan Business Systems (JBS) that will see the distributor enter the Japanese market.
- Motorola Solutions appoints Con Balaskas as new A/NZ MD
- Data centre M&A deal volumes set for all-time high in 2019
- Uniti Group stops trading as it plans another acquisition
- Telstra sells stake in newly established property trust, raises $700M
- Instagram adds tool for users to flag false information
- Remembering IBM's Michelle Richter
- Cisco and Victoria University launch Cybersecurity Training Centre
- Public Transport Victoria breached privacy rules with Myki data release
- OTW profit soars following Access Digital, Comlinx acquisitions
- Accenture snaps up Melbourne-based Analytics8
- Lenovo praises top performing partners
- Tariffs, China sales weigh on Cisco outlook, shares slide
- RXP Services closes 2019 at a $1.4M loss
- Telstra net profit and earnings continue to suffer in the face of NBN
Ingram Micro Australia shares its 40 year journey and what's next for the Australian market
New roles for Gavin Lawless and Scott Caulfield
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
EDGE 2019: Dinner Under the Stars
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...