Microsoft’s local Azure business lead Joshua Boys has stepped out of his role with the vendor to start up his own systems integration and consultancy business specialising in Azure and agile app development.
AttackIQ has promoted Ross Brewer to the role of general manager and vice president of EMEA and Asia Pacific and Japan.
Tech giant's revamped DevNet certification portfolio focuses on network programming, automation and application development.
Few of the Supreme Court Justices seemed to understand what an API is or does, but their decision was a victory shout for software developers of all kinds, including open source developers.
Australia-based channel veteran Joe McPhillips has landed a new gig leading the partner community for endpoint cyber security vendor SentinelOne.
- Worldwide PC shipments surge, but constraints remain
- ICT Networks' Mark Maloney takes on Rob Kingma's legacy as CEO
- Aussie Broadband to let resellers sell its services under their own brand
- IBM names services business spin-off Kyndryl
- Microsoft confirms $19.7B Nuance Communications acquisition deal
- How macOS will still steer Apple for the next 20 years
- How partner specialisation is taking flight at Palo Alto Networks
- Orchestra Group conducts first APAC distie deal with emt Distribution
- How to choose a cloud serverless platform
- Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
- Inside the decline of Heroku
- Unfulfilled PC demand sees shipments surge
- AWS brings new Transit Gateway features to local regions
- 5G network slicing could leave flaws for bad actors to exploit
The MD of the Queensland-based MSP shares how he kicked off his business at 17.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
The Queensland IT provider shares why it sees itself as a “trusted advisor”
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
Should we be treating the two technologies the same way?
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
AWS partners remain confident in AWS' leadership and growth strategy
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Microsoft swoops in to tempt Aussie online ad market
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...