Philip Newton set to leave Samsung Electronics Australia in August.
IBM has opened its fourth Australian cloud datacentre to meet local demand.
The competition watchdog has granted permission for the proposed Regional Broadband Scheme charge to be passed on by telcos to end users.
Does technology play a role in wine making? Absolutely if you happen to be called Yalumba.
Smart contracts, healthcare data-sharing and microgrids are all taking advantage of the technology.
- Secret Reseller - Why partners must get political
- Big Four targeted as NAB phishing scam hits Aussie inboxes
- Digitally driven Tassie Govt tables $67.5M IT upgrade plans
- WA’s move to cloud is a multi-million dollar opportunity for the channel
- The AI fight is escalating: This is the IT giants' next move
- TasmaNet and Thinxtra to make Tassie IoT ready
- Klugo takes Aussie camper trailer firm to the cloud through NetSuite
- Examining the dark horse distributor eyeing up Westcon-Comstor
- Dicker Data bolsters storage offerings with Pure Storage deal
- Google raises heat on Microsoft with new Chrome bundle for enterprises
- KPMG and Cisco partner to drive Smart Cities strategy in Australia
- There’s no better time to be in ICT services than now
- Kaspersky - Cyber battleground to shift to critical infrastructure
- Splunk taps Juniper talent for regional channel role
As challenges impact newspaper businesses, News Corp outlines how the channel can help instigate change through digital technologies.
As the CMO mandate widens, the channel is chasing a new type of buyer - but what makes marketing tick?
Education is an important sector for the local channel. University of Sydney CIO, Mike Day, explains how partners can get ahead in the market.
Tech giant provides cloud platform capable of cultivating business growth on a global scale.
Timelines multiply like rabbits, roll-outs come fast and furious
One of the most accurate GPS-based location systems in the world is John Deere’s RTK network, a dual-band GPS system that lets farmers track their ...
Microsoft says its new Azure cloud database is all types of databases in one. Here's why that might be a problem
Apple has officially launched its new series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
As the tech advances and investments grow, what seemed out of reach is now possible
Service providers, enterprises to work together on small cell deployment direction
Deployed in the enterprise, blockchain can help track the origin of goods to ensure sustainable use of raw materials, verify provenance of intellectual property, and ...
Cisco gets MindMeld’s Deep-Domain Conversational AI technology for voice-embedded apps
The current ruling adds yet another twist to the ongoing patent and copyright infringement case between Cisco and Arista.