Telecommunications and mobility solutions distributor VExpress Distribution has sign a deal with Australian internet of things (IoT) start-up Leash It.
Shipments of PCs in Australia took a hit in the fourth quarter of 2018 following a period of growth, with further declines expected this year.
The Australian Federal Government has revised the Privacy Act penalties that could see technology companies with multi-million-dollar fines if breaching privacy laws.
VMware has appointed Uma Thana Balasingam as vice president of Partner Business across Asia Pacific and Japan, recruiting the channel veteran from Riverbed.
Enterprise Analytics and mobility software provider MicroStrategy has appointed Lesley French as general manager for Australia and New Zealand.
- Positions of power change hands in the channel
- Researchers warn further flaws may be found in NSW’s iVote
- Comms authority warns Australian telcos over disability information failures
- NSW State Transit looks for comprehensive incident management software
- EU to drop threat of Huawei ban but wants 5G risks monitored: sources
- Autonomy founder set for $5B HP court showdown
- Domo founder declares IPO a success, downplays cash burn concerns
- Finland to investigate Nokia-branded phones after data breach report
- NetSuite partner Klugo Group names new CEO
- John Paitaridis leaves Optus Business for private equity firm
- MNF Group sells fixed line residential broadband customer base
- Customers turn to MSSPs as channel rules security roost
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Inside the new Cloudera Data Platform: vision, migration and roadmap
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...
Cisco: By 2022 mobile will represent nearly 20 percent of all global IP traffic, fueled in part by the internet of things
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost