In light of rising AI and machine learning adoption, backed by a steady fourth quarter 2019 performance, Wipro’s sentiments are on the rise.
Cisco describes the new SecureX service as offering an open, cloud-native system that will let customers detect and remediate threats detected across Cisco and third-party products from a single interface.
Extreme Networks has finally replaced its vacant channel manager role for Australia and New Zealand in the form of Arrow ECS’ Stefan Compagnoni.
Cirrus Networks has weathered a 280 per cent year-on-year fall in after-tax profit for the six months ending December 2019 as it works to ramp up its managed services provider business.
Tech distributor Hills has experienced solid profit growth of more than 200 per cent from $242,000 to $2.6 million for the first half of the financial year 2020, ending December 31.
- Lenovo announces a major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- Equinix opens ME2 Melbourne data centre
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
- Open source should learn from Linux, not MySQL
- HP, Fuji Xerox and Ricoh back initiative for printer security standards
- DTA extends Cloud Services Panel term as new marketplace looms
- Apple joins industry effort to eliminate passwords
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- Spatial and Nreal partner to make AR meetings a reality
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- AWS beefs up its Security Hub with more partner integrations
- Plutus Payroll “lackey” gets jail time
- NSW introduces ICT standard commercial framework for consulting services
- Gentrack CEO exits suddenly ahead of AGM
Ramps up rewards for software subscription and security sales
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.