Following a spate of moves by players like Thoma Bravo and BHG Capital, why are private equity technology acquisitions accelerating?
In a move that could affect tech retailers, the ACCC is calling on government to step up its recall compliance requirements among businesses in Australia.
Brisbane IoT integrator RIoT Solutions has won a multimillion-dollar contract to provide managed services to the Queensland Government.
Phishing and awareness training specialist KnowBe4 has become the latest US cyber security vendor to stamp a footprint on Australian and New Zealand soil.
Slack has added new integrations with Salesforce as part of its ongoing push to bolster connections with other “best of breed” cloud apps.
- DTA calls time on Cloud Services Panel with launch of new marketplace
- Huawei in early talks with US firms to license 5G platform, executive says
- Network pros react to new Cisco certification curriculum
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd dies
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Telstra brand spoofed in $500 gift card phishing scam
- Microsoft boosts Gobbill support amid UK expansion
- 10 things to know about Cisco's certification overhaul
- Huawei: More support needed for enterprise 5G
- Atlassian acquires Code Barrel in cloud product enhancement drive
- Govt opens up IT hardware marketplace to new suppliers
- VMware tightens AWS cloud integration
- Cenitex paid price for years of uncertainty
Tech giant prioritises channel depth over breadth
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Thomas Duryea Logicalis unveils new Sydney office
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices