Hostopia Australia has signed a long-term deal worth “tens of millions of dollars” with Equinix to move its data centres over to those owned by the global colocation specialist.
New research reveals the scale at which criminals have exploited public open-source Docker repositories to plant malware among container images.
Cloud-based call recording software vendor Dubber has launched a global partner program for Cisco and its resellers.
Microsoft has introduced the Windows Feature Experience Pack to test ideas separately from the Windows 10 build releases.
Westcon has strengthened its cyber security portfolio after inking an Asia Pacific aggregator agreement with Broadcom for the Symantec suite.
- WA signs $100M whole-of-government deal with AWS
- Spirit expands into govt and corporate sector with $15M Intalock buy
- Rhipe brings three new services to market
- Salesforce confirms landmark US$27.7B Slack acquisition deal
- CMD Solutions and Human Made undertake Finder modernisation
- Microsoft tweaks Productivity Score, removing employee names to preserve privacy
- AWS gets more hybrid, but not multi-cloud
- Why the Open Source Security Foundation was a long time coming
- NBN Co taps debt capital markets for $1.2B raising
- PHP 8.0 arrives with union types, JIT compilation
- Nexion eyes $8M IPO, claiming $22.3M market cap
- ServiceNow bulks up intelligent workflow prowess with Element AI acquisition
- Zero trust planning: Key factors for IT pros to consider
- Govt opens up Digital Marketplace to platforms integration providers
The Northern Territory branch of the IT services provider shares its history from a Top End perspective
There isn’t one model for doing open source right, but generally the path to success will involve growing the overall market - even at the expense of control
Tech giant reports 5000 partner certifications within six months across Asia Pacific
How the WA-based consultancy is keeping a “long-term perspective”
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.