Former Dimension Data Australia CEO, Rodd Cunico, has joined Alata Group as its CEO.
Infosys CEO managing director, Dr. Vishal Sikka, has resigned from his dual roles following reports of rifts among the company’s founders, board and management.
Samsung Australia has announced a partnership with telecommunications company, Brightstar, for solutions built around Samsung's Knox platform.
Alibaba Cloud has notched up a new milestone during the three months ending June, with the business surging past the one million paying customer mark.
The partnership sees joint research that is set to explore the benefits of disaggregated switches.
- Cirrus Networks inks IT support deal with Channel 7 Telethon
- Sluggish PC market sees Lenovo post first-quarter loss
- Aussie government invests beside Rakon in IoT networker Thinxtra
- Vita Group steps up IT focus after Telstra remuneration deal
- Kogan catches growth after Dick Smith relaunch
- CSG reveals net loss of $43M after print business writedown
- Thousands of global Ericsson jobs could be at risk in cost-cutting drive
- Telstra eyes $5B "monetisation" of future NBN infrastructure income
- Key tech trends to track in the coming decade
- Senate inquiry set to put Govt tech projects under the spotlight
- Samsung and Foxconn snuggle up for "kiss" tech
- Vocus' net profit comes in under expectations
- Tenable pipes up over partner program
- Chris Trevitt and Nicholas Lambrou leave HPE
Linfox CIO, Conrad Harvey, explains why unexpected surprises simply aren't welcome for the logistics company's IT operation
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Why going against the grain is generating new levels of reseller value.
Inside the benefits of being acquired from the perspective of the seller.
Part 5 of our hands-on guide covers some R mysteries you'll need to understand.
Part 4 of our hands-on guide covers simple graphics, bar graphs and more complex charts.
Get started with this popular programming language.
In part 2 of our hands-on guide to the hot data-analysis environment, we provide some tips on how to import data in various formats, both ...
The latest version of Windows 10 is aimed at workstations and offers support for up to four processors, Resilient File System and NVDIMM-N memory. It ...
The release of 802.11ax chipsets by Broadcom, Qualcomm and others doesn't mean that standardized gear will be ready for everyday use soon, experts say
We all love getting new gadgets, but what to do with the old ones? Here are 20 clever ways to put your old Android phone ...
Virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality tools are coming to the workplace sooner than you think. Is your IT department ready?
Apple's iOS has long been seen as a more secure mobile operating system than Android. Here's how to evaluate each side's claims about mobile security.