Sydney-headquartered telco service provider Next Telecom Group has made a number of acquisitions in Melbourne to boost its presence in the region.
You don’t have to back up everything about every container, but it’s important to back up configurations.
With support for Windows Server 2008 ending, there’s still time to examine alternatives to upgrading.
Apple CEO Tim Cook backs changes to global tax rules that are currently under consideration.
Search giant follows Microsoft in offering route to legacy workload modernisation via new Power Systems service in Google Cloud Platform.
- Citrix fast-tracks NetScaler vulnerability patches
- Salesforce hunts for new A/NZ channel chief
- Google and Microsoft leaders at odds over facial recognition ban
- Dicker Data signs Aussie distribution deal with Veeam
- New McAfee CEO targets enterprise growth
- Growthops’ Salesforce Einstein practice steps out as Lightfold
- Windows 10 S vs. Chrome OS
- IoT specialist Chargifi expands into Asia Pacific with Ingram Micro
- Nutanix hunts for new A/NZ boss as MD Jamie Humphrey resigns
- Commvault picks Dino Soepono as regional channel chief
- APRA flags concerns over ‘gaps’ in health insurers’ IT security
- Samsung names new mobile chief amid shake-up
- How Microsoft could improve Windows by being more like Apple
- Genesys names Mark Buckley new A/NZ head
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in A/NZ, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
In Pictures: ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.