Westcon-Comstor has appointed Phil Rettenmaier to the newly created role of vendor director with a focus on infrastructure and security vendors.
The demand to move to the cloud for energy giant Woodside was driven by a couple of main points – to speed up the time to process and interpret large seismic data sets, and providing analysis.
Google has fixed a G Suite issue that left some passwords stored in plain text on its servers.
IBM partner Carrington Associates has played a key role in helping the Federal Court of Australia recognise the benefits of using artificial intelligence in areas of family law.
IBM is "resetting relationships" and changing the way it is "showing up" the company's Australia and New Zealand managing director David La Rose told an audience of customers in Sydney today.
- DHS urged to repair child support IT system
- Kogan faces court over misleading discount offers
- Google sees Gmail as key to its collaboration plans
- AWS Config moves to a new pay model
- UniSA taps Adelaide-based OutThought to develop virtual assistant
- LiveTiles partners with Microsoft to develop SharePoint home sites
- Bitglass APJ channel boss Brendon Thwaites exits
- Telstra begins selling its first 5G device
- Huawei devices disappear from Microsoft Store and Best Buy, but remain on Amazon, Newegg
- Menlo Security aligns with Westcon-Comstor in channel drive
- Hills expects $5M savings in two years
- ATO swaps HP for Dell in $12M PC refresh
- Nokia CEO sees possible benefits from Huawei tensions
- EU regulators to decide on IBM's Red Hat acquisition by June 27
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
Provides further support to its 1,500 partners
ARN Exchange: Channel discusses security spending priorities
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...