Nominations have been extended for the ARN Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight, Wednesday 19 June.
VMware has punched up its data centre network virtualisation capabilities by unveiling plans to buy Avi Networks for an undisclosed amount.
China's Huawei has applied to trademark its "Hongmeng" operating system (OS) in at least nine countries and Europe, data from a UN body shows, in a sign it may be deploying a back-up plan in key markets as US sanctions threaten its business model.
Tibco has launched a new partner program to help independent software vendors build complementary of integrated solutions.
Harris Technology has acquired an American drone accessory supplier Fstop Labs in a deal worth $2 million.
- RXP named Alteryx partner of the year
- Why the Huawei ban is bad for security
- Aruba co-founder talks 'creating experiences' at the edge with IoT and Wi-Fi
- Some companies fall short on data breach obligations
- Auditor sees risks in government management of NBN loan
- Zoom launches new marketing fund for channel partners
- The self-service analytics market convergence is upon us
- Telco group calls for focus on security for AI, regulatory light touch
- Commvault makes new hires in renewed A/NZ strategy
- Urgent hearing granted in Visionstream redundancies dispute
- Versent and Insentra strike new managed services partnership
- Vonex on the hunt for more channel partners as NBN rolls out
- Cisco offers cloud-based security for SD-WAN resources
- Dropbox revamps its software to combine work tools in one spot
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
Dell Technologies ANZ Partner Awards 2018
ARN Exchange: Channel discusses security spending priorities
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...