NBN Co is set to launch its latest wholesale broadband agreement (WBA5) with retail service providers (RSPs) on 1 December 2023.
Fibre infrastructure provider FibreconX has struck a partnership to deliver Megaport's services directly to customers in their office locations.
Unified observability vendor Riverbed has promoted Brian Gormley as its APJ director of solution engineering, Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ).
SAP channel chief Karl Fahrbach has revealed the software behemoth’s “clean core” strategy that will prioritise and reward cloud-first partners.
AWS has revealed a raft of new AI services and functionality after stating it was "standing at the edge of another technological era" describing the powerful relationship between humans and technology "unfolding right before us”.
- AWS adds more zero-ETL integrations to Amazon RedShift
- GenAI is highly inaccurate for business use — and getting more opaque
- Microsoft ML.NET 3.0 expands deep learning capabilities
- AWS updates Bedrock, SageMaker to boost generative AI offerings
- MYOB taps Rimini Street to manage Siebel platform
- NZ's Arcanum AI eyes Aussie and US expansion
- Nexon Asia Pacific drives cyber resiliency for Eagers Automotive
- Superloop brings Hosted Backhaul to RSPs
- EU Commission to Amazon: iRobot purchase could leave competitors in the dust
- London calling: Sekuro expands into UK
- The big reveals from Adam Selipsky at AWS re:Invent 2023
- Macquarie Cloud deploys Azure Sentinel to Victorian NFP
- Telstra slapped with $300K fine for safety and privacy breaches
- UK says Adobe's $20B deal for Figma would hurt graphic design market
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
GSI Partner explains why there is no excuse to delay digital transformation.
Despite being in the fourth year of COVID-19.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Winners grace the stage for ARN Innovation Awards 2023
Channel celebrates ARN Innovation Awards 2023: Champagne reception
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
How AI is driving integration innovation for the channel
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.
Claire Trachet, CEO of tech business advisory firm Trachet, talks about what she's seeing from clients and the market at large.