The City of Gold Coast has selected the National Narrowband Network (NNNCo) to build and operate the council's LoRaWAN network.
Fujitsu is developing a "real quantum computer" the head of the company's research lab has revealed.
The NSW Government has launched a new cyber security division in an effort to safeguard its digital systems from potential threats.
Following on from yesterday's seismic announcement that Google would be revoking Huawei's Android license, the company's Australian division has issued a statement.
An IT contractor for the Australian Government will face court for allegedly modifying his agency’s computer systems to mine crypto currency for personal gain, according to the Australian Federal Police.
- TechOne profit jumps 54 per cent to $18M
- Queensland government dumps SPER IT contract after budget blowout
- Data#3 lands WA Govt Microsoft licensing deal
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Dell EMC and Intel partner for Sydney AI Experience centre
- Salesforce Kiwi partner expands into Australia
- AvePoint Dynamics 365 back-up now on Ingram Micro cloud marketplace
- Sydney distributor Auroz adds Sennheiser to portfolio
- ACSC warns of danger in Windows Remote Desktop
- Samsung undecided on second NAND plant
- NEC's facial recognition used to prevent examination fraud
- Arq Group sells wholesale reseller arm TPP for $24M
- Google suspends some business with Huawei after Trump blacklist: report
- Lessons learned from an S/4HANA public cloud migration by Spirit Airlines
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
Provides further support to its 1,500 partners
VMware Cloud on Dell EMC forms centrepiece of Dell Technologies Cloud
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Female leaders come together for WIICTA Alumnae in Sydney
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...