The Missing Link has named Lee Booy as its first chief technology officer.
AirTrunk launches first Aussie flagship data centre facility, with the Sydney site set to see the company make its big play in the local market.
The legal action comes in the wake of the company’s “inappropriate” accounting scandal.
ASG Group has won a five-year contract to migrate Yancoal Australia’s ERP systems into the cloud.
National Broadband Network (NBN) users in New South Wales have been hit by a major network outage.
- Hitachi aims high with Vantara launch
- HPE eyes top growth regions amid reorganisation
- Cirrus inks data storage contract with Deakin Uni
- Salesforce to pump $62M into AI start-ups
- Oreta expansion continues with new Sydney office
- Rubicon Red launches dedicated Oracle Cloud practice
- CSG in legal battle over termination tangle
- Apple brings in App Store changes for developer appeal
- Cylance beefs up local partner focus and skills
- Nokia set to get payday boost after LG patent ruling
- South Australia looks beyond HPE for new Govt mainframe deal
- Telstra honours top performing Aussie partners
- TPG faces NBN headwinds as mobile presence builds
- How Infront aims to capitalise on Govt’s new IT procurement reforms
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Android's latest version, Oreo, has been out since late August. We get the rundown on cool and useful new features from Android blogger JR Raphael.
With options ranging from Boot Camp to Parallels to VirtualBox and others, the big question is which one makes it easy to manage Windows-running Macs ...
Apple's new mobile OS has added key enterprise-friendly features that could make it a darling for business users and are already enticing EMM vendors like ...
Apple on Tuesday unveiled its new smartphone line-up, with the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus available later this month. But the flagship iPhone X won't ...
Apple's own wireless charging pad won't hit store shelves until 2018. But major third-party providers Belkin and Mophie said their own compatible products are already ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.
The invitation-only 'Windows Insider Lab for Enterprise' lets users, most of them IT pros, test-drive services and features targeting the largest Windows customers.
Moving the control plane for wireless access points out of a central controller offers benefits that not everybody needs.
For most macOS users, Apple's Safari browser is their window to the online world. These add-ons can make the browsing experience even better.