The Czech cyber watchdog has warned network operators against using software or hardware made by Chinese vendors Huawei and ZTE.
Small and medium enterprises have been awarded $240 million in Government deals through the Digital Transformation Agency's Digital Marketplace, since its inception in 2016.
The industry body for the burgeoning regulation technology sector – the RegTech Association (RTA) – has announced the addition of Microsoft to its membership ranks.
Private equity firm Sargon Capital has been given the green light to acquire Australian financial technology company Decimal Software for $5 million.
NBN Co will have an additional three years to pay off a loan from the government intended to plug the gap between the cost of the NBN rollout and the cap on the total equity contributions from Canberra.
- Fronde to leave Unlisted share trading platform
- SAP takes on intelligent RPA following Contextor acquisition
- Dell leads HPE in expanding enterprise storage market
- Intel, TPG in early talks to sell McAfee to private equity firm
- Ambient computing is in the air, but what is it?
- LiveTiles to support AI chatbots growth for the University of Canberra
- Dense Air 5G infrastructure to deliver coverage infill, private networks
- Qualcomm to file law suits to ban iPhone XS, XR sales
- Will the $853M investment in 5G spectrum be worth it?
- Evidence of Apple switch ruled inadmissible in Qualcomm antitrust case
- Coalition of ‘challenger’ telcos campaigns against TPG-Vodafone merger
- Telstra gets $3.5M grant to trial connected vehicle technology
- ATO report reveals tech companies that paid zero tax in 2016-17
- VMware Cloud on AWS expands partner momentum
This exclusive ARN Roundtable - in association with NBN Co - explored how partners can deliver customer value through a changing technology landscape
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene
Clients looking for ‘proactive’ partners, not ones doing ‘mundane work’
Following the vendor’s Partner Summit last week, the Australian channel weighs in on the new program revamp
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
The company wants to make it easier for IT teams to better understand their responses to major software outages and keep track of lessons learned.
Kubernetes gets all manner of networking, management love from VMware, Arista, and more at KubeCon+ CloudNativeCon 2018
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
The Swiss-based company said the phone will not only act as a cold-storage crypto wallet, but also give users a secure means of communicating with ...
The encrypted email service provider, born out of CERN in Europe, has unveiled a VPN app for iOS devices.
November Patch Tuesday largely looks like other Patch Tuesdays, but there are troubling reports of server problems, WSUS stumbles, new SSUs lurking in the manual-install ...
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.