US-headquartered Drupal specialist Acquia has appointed Jae Kong to the role of regional channel manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Norweigan headquartered software asset management vendor Crayon has officially launched its presence in the Australian market to be led by A/NZ CEO David Jensen.
DXC Technology has acquired Norway-based Syscom, a service management and security consulting and solutions provider and "leading" ServiceNow partner.
German-based remote connectivity platform provider TeamViewer has launched a new channel program in A/NZ as it aims to build up its portfolio of focused partners.
Hitachi Vantara has appointed Adrian Johnson to the roles of vice president and managing director for Australia and New Zealand.
- Splunk to buy SignalFx for $1 billion
- AWS multi-cloud snub avoids ‘lowest common denominator’ approach
- Arq Group starts to see a financial uptick after challenging 12 months
- Vocus revenues flat following 'year of significant change'
- Wipro partners with Automation Anywhere for lab project
- Megaport reports $33.6M loss despite revenue growth
- Malwarebytes promotes Vikas Uberoy as A/NZ regional director
- Aspect Software shifts business towards sole channel model with Call Design
- DXC Technology forms strategic Google Cloud partnership
- Public cloud brings further growth to Data#3
- Safari to ape Firefox, go all-in on anti-tracking
- Intel unveils first artificial intelligence chip Springhill
- Snowflake taps channel boss out of Tableau
- SUSE appoints Charlie Yates as A/NZ country director
Ingram Micro Australia shares its 40 year journey and what's next for the Australian market
New roles for Gavin Lawless and Scott Caulfield
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Unearthing the real value of Unified Communications
ARN Exchange Sydney: Is the channel ready for the next generation of Unified Communications?
EDGE 2019: Channel hits hole in one at EDGE Cup with HP
Cisco finds critical bugs in its Unified communications Director and Director Express software for Big Data packages as well as its Small Business 220 Series ...
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...