Linux certification is increasingly significant for tech workers as the public cloud and software-defined networking become ever more important.
The most-wanted features by Python developers are static typing and strict type hinting, closely followed by performance improvements.
Decades into what should have been PostgreSQL’s dotage, developers keep reimagining what it can be.
To overcome the current pandemic, many organisations are accelerating digital projects like never before. Here’s how Tquila ANZ is picking up the pace during this unprecedented time.
Declarative UI toolkit is intended to ease the development of native applications across Android platforms.
- New prospects for partners as AI gets pushed to the top of the corporate agenda
- NBN HFC orders to restart by June
- Android 12 developer preview bolsters privacy, user experience
- Acquisitions hit 5G Networks’ financials
- Nexion flags $1.3M loss in first filing as a public company
- Harris’ half yearly net profit rockets to over 700% growth
- Firstwave escapes the worst of last year's COVID-19 disruptions
- Kogan at 3M customers: ‘we’re just getting started’
- Microsoft to cut perpetual Office support by 50%, raise price by 10%
- Partner specialisation kick-starts new channel direction for Palo Alto Networks
- Macquarie Telecom launches $17M IC5 data centre
- Intel fires shot at AMD's storage performance. Here's what to believe
- HP buys HyperX to boost gaming peripherals
- Juniper extends AI platform to acquired SD-WAN technology, unveils secure access switch
What advice would you give to aspiring IT leaders? “Someone once told me one time that IT can be broken down into three basic components, technology, processes and people.”
Unisys' Gergana Winzer calls on wider cyber security industry to come together in helping Australia's "weakest links" fend off breaches
In Q4, 200 APJ partners invested in enhancing their Veeam accreditations
Channel drives growth with client, server, storage and VMware offerings
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Rumors aren't reality
Prepping for disaster recovery needs a plan, testing, and thinking about non-technical necessities like food and shelter for the recovery team.
It’s time to get excited.
From the firewall to antimalware to ransomware protections: here's an overview of what's inside of Windows 10's Windows Security
We all lived on Microsoft Teams this year, then ditched work to play an Xbox game we downloaded via Game Pass.
The vulnerability gives hackers a means to access sensitive data, move laterally in a network, or execute a ransomware attack.
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond