Alphabet's Google has been accused of unlawfully firing four employees to allegedly deter workers from engaging in union activities.
How Malwarebytes' vice president of worldwide MSP and channel operations is tackling the local region.
The consumer watchdog wants industry help to work out how best telco providers should handle the porting of mobile numbers to avoid fraudulent requests.
Two Python libraries containing malicious code have been removed from the Python Package Index. Python’s official repository for third-party packages.
Amazon SageMaker adds a data science studio, experiment tracking, production monitoring, and automated machine learning capabilities.
- SD-WAN in 2020: 6 trends to look for
- DDLS goes after IT students as rival enters liquidation
- NBN contractor fined $40K over unpaid work
- Efex acquires Cloud Copy Click in push for regional expansion
- Microsoft readies new language for safe programming
- The VPN is dying, long live zero trust
- Ingram Micro partners with Trend Micro for Deep Security in A/NZ
- The day communications became infrastructure
- ACA Pacific bolsters cyber security stack with OhPhish
- Optus CEO Allen Lew steps down after five years at the top
- ARN Exchange: How can partners capitalise on the edge computing opportunity?
- Juniper broadens SD-Branch management, switch options
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- HP shareholders urged to push for Xerox merger
Recently appointed One Commercial boss relays her plans for local partners .
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services
Internal processes streamlined to enhance partner engagement levels
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
In Pictures: ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.