Publicly-listed Arq Group has launched Virtual Concierge, a digital receptionist which utilises machine learning to greet users at receptions.
Internet service provider Australia's Academic and Research Network (AARNet) has announced the launch of high-bandwidth services capable of delivering more than one Terabit per second.
Hitachi has announced plans to integrate its Hitachi Vantara and Hitachi Consulting businesses to lead Hitachi’s global expansion of its digital solution, Lumada.
Data exchange platform provider Data Republic has appointed Paul Arthur into the new role of general manager for Australia and New Zealand.
Cloud data integration vendor Talend has launched a cloud accreditation program that measures partners' in-depth training, completion of successful customer projects and demonstrated market expertise.
- How a fear of hardship spurred Computer Merchants to transform its business
- Salesforce goes vertical with manufacturing and consumer goods 'clouds'
- Secure Agility launches cloud platform backed by Cisco, Rubrik and Pure Storage
- How one acquisition and 50 MSSPs helped AT&T grow its cyber security business
- NAB adds Google to mix as it continues its multi-cloud push
- NBN cuts entry-level broadband prices, nixes differential pricing for video
- Oracle announces cloud region in Melbourne
- Oracle honours top Aussie partners of 2019
- NextDC partners with IPv6 provider to increase data centres' speed
- Microsoft gives enterprises another 9 months to get off Exchange Server 2010
- Oracle, VMware agree to deal on cloud technology, technical support
- NSW iVote integrity ‘at risk’ over jobs axe
- Victorian Govt tackles urban-rural digital gap
- New tech inside iPhone 11 is the future of everything
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
Scott Barlow of Sophos outlines path to partner profitability
Hopes to grow services in SD-WAN and cloud via partner network
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...