Cloud data warehouse start-up Snowflake has appointed Alana Sahakian to the role of channel and alliances manager for Australia and New Zealand.
Open source software vendor SUSE has appointed Charlie Yates to the role of country director for Australia and New Zealand.
Accounting software vendor Reckon has closed the first half of 2019 with a net profit after tax increase of 2.1 per cent to $5.3 million.
Optus Business and nanosatellite internet of things (IoT) provider Myriota have inked an agreement to provide connectivity for remote and regional IoT devices and applications.
CSG has closed the 2019 financial year with loss after tax of $1.8 million, considerably less than the previous year when the company posted $150 million loss.
- NextDC plots first micro data centre in Perth
- Windows 10 Pro: More of a dead end than ever
- Microsoft buys jClarity to boost Java on Azure
- Project delays and Federal election hit Citadel's bottom line
- TechFlow migrates 500TB in data centre consolidation for Field Solutions
- NEC provides security systems for upcoming Sydney Coliseum Theatre
- Data Exchange Networks opens delayed Sydney data centre
- Alibaba and the $15 billion question: Amid Hong Kong's protests, when to list?
- Uniti Group to buy fibre company LBNCo for $100M
- Downer, DXC consortium win $154.5M Defence deal
- What happens when cyber attackers reach quantum-advantage?
- Rhipe's Microsoft Office 365 seats hit 600,000 as revenue soars
- Hills to exit communications business
- US offers Huawei 90-day reprieve to buy from American suppliers
Ingram Micro Australia shares its 40 year journey and what's next for the Australian market
New roles for Gavin Lawless and Scott Caulfield
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
EDGE 2019: Channel hits hole in one at EDGE Cup with HP
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...