Macquarie Telecom has been awarded a $1 million contract to supply Regional Australia Bank with broadband services.
AWS' supremacy could face significant hurdles thanks to a growing dissatisfaction among customers over the spiralling costs of its cloud technology.
Most enterprises will now adopt a once-a-year upgrade model for Windows 10, relieving the pressure of endless rounds of testing and deployment.
The former director of NewSat will stand trial after three charges were brought against him by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Dell Technologies is exploring an IPO after shelving this option earlier this year in favour of going public by buying back a special type of stock from investors.
- Data Exchange Network achieves Uptime certification
- Dell to interview banks for IPO instead of acquisition
- Windows 10's new support policy a slap to SMBs
- Infosys builds AI offering on Google Cloud, targets enterprise
- Oracle evasive after new cloud reporting doesn't deliver results
- SolarWinds goes full circle, files for $500M IPO
- EDGE 2018: New buyers equal new rules
- Channel set to capitalise as cognitive and AI spending grows
- As new iPhones go on sale, studies reveal chips from Intel and Toshiba
- New warning for telcos over handling of NBN complaints
- Canberra-based ArchTis starts trading on the ASX
- Amazon adds Echo devices for home and car in bid to dominate voice gadgets
- Scamwatch round-up: Netflix, FedEx TNT, ASIC and fake ANZ and CBA apps
- Adobe buys Marketo, takes aim at Microsoft, Oracle and Salesforce
Vendor also partners up with AWS via new Spark platform
Market requires less security products and more security
We profile readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Synnex unveils TaaS offering alongside Microsoft and HP
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
This excerpt from the new book about IDG founder Patrick J. McGovern looks at how McGovern got his start and created a global publishing empire ...
Google's Project Treble promises to pave the way for faster Android upgrades — so what exactly is it? And how will it work?
The next big feature upgrade for Windows 10 will be here soon, so it's time to look at what's new – and why the pace ...
Unified endpoint management is getting a lot of buzz these days when it comes to how companies handle mobile (and even desktop) hardware. But it's ...
More secure keys protecting the directory name system (DNS) are ready to deploy, but for those using DNS servers that haven't been upgraded, it could ...
Turn your Android home screen into a powerful productivity hub with these exceptional, business-friendly widgets.
In keeping with previous years’ launch timing, the upgrades to iOS and macOS are expected to roll out to the public on Sept. 18 and ...
Becoming the “backbone of the enterprise,” SD-WAN market could hit $4.5 Billion by 2022, IDC says, even as businesses seek integrated management and security features.
While there is a wealth of monitoring tools available to network administrators for port scanning and network mapping, Nmap is the de facto standard. Here's ...