Only 17 per cent of Australia and New Zealand organisations say they are better than their peers when it comes to attracting and retaining talent and developing digital skills.
Myriota has become the first Australian company to gain access to AWS' satellite control centre.
Telecommunications provider Aussie Broadband will retire its Wideband Networks brand due to trademark concerns and because it makes "good commercial sense".
Cloud communications vendor RingCentral has appointed Patricia Russell as its first channel marketing manager for Australia.
Spirit Telecom has been awarded a $1.1 million contract by the Victorian State Government to build a "super-fast" network in Morwell.
- Ingram Micro named Xiaomi distributor in Australia
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted
- Tokita’s dream: The incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
- WA Govt plugs $20.7M into mobile blackspot program
- Arrow ECS executive jumps to Westcon-Comstor
- How Versent is helping Woodside through its AWS journey
- Google exposes G Suite issue that stored plain-text passwords on its servers for 15 years
- Carrington Associates engages Federal Court of Australia with AI concept
- IBM ANZ chief: We're resetting relationships
- DHS urged to repair child support IT system
- Kogan faces court over misleading discount offers
- Google sees Gmail as key to its collaboration plans
- AWS Config moves to a new pay model
- UniSA taps Adelaide-based OutThought to develop virtual assistant
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
Provides further support to its 1,500 partners
ARN Exchange: Channel discusses security spending priorities
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...