Cyber security inevitably suffers when scares infect the populace. Covid-19 appears to be the most acute global crisis since the Second World War.
The Trump administration plans to finalise regulations this week that will bar the US. government from buying goods or services from any company that uses products from five Chinese companies including Huawei, Hikvision and Dahua.
Dell Technologies global channel chief Joyce Mullen has stepped down from the role, leaving a vacancy open to lead the multi-billion dollar business.
AC3 has helped insurance firm PetSure drop Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its virtual workload provider in favour of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
Optus is now offering wholesale partners on the Optus mobile network Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and WiFi calling on its 4G network.
- CyberCX acquires Melbourne security player Basis Networks
- Partner rebates guaranteed under new Lenovo SMB 'bounce back' program
- Oracle transitions A/NZ partners to new PartnerNetwork program
- Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- After passing the 500-mark, hyperscalers target further 176 data centre builds
- Google Cloud’s Anthos comes to HPE Greenlake
- IoT Data Centres grabs Melbourne DC for roughly $5M
- Versent turns to banking sector to hire COO
- Madison Technologies signs distie deal with Poynting Antennas
- Ingram Micro promotes Trent Gomersall to cloud director
- SAP sees Q2 uplift amid COVID lockdown
- NBN Co to axe 800 jobs in major restructure
- 5G Networks hands over $2.9M for ColoAU
- Rhipe inks A/NZ distie deal with Backup365
New customer incentive syncs up partners with services expertise
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Odria dives into his passion on helping employees reach their best potential and giving back.
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...