Australian carrier National Narrowband Network Co has appointed Dicker Data as its first-ever distributor covering the local market.
Canada should ban Huawei from supplying equipment to Canadian 5G networks because the security risk is too great, a former spy chief said.
Data science became the highest-paid IT profession in 2018, and is set for further growth as the tools and techniques become more accessible.
Security and infrastructure are the two main pain points for almost half of Australian commercial enterprises that are looking to expand IoT systems.
The management of the BIS project, awarded to NEC Australia in April 2016, was found to have been deficient in "almost every significant respect".
- Strava shifts from Amazon to Snowflake, deepens data offering
- For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- Eaton revamps Power Advantage partner program
- MNF adds cloud call services to Microsoft Teams
- Matthew Oostveen exits as APJ CTO of Dell EMC
- McAfee channel sales manager joins Kaspersky Lab
- Telstra upgrades APAC subsea infrastructure
- Microsoft starts auto-update of Windows 10 1809 three months late
- M&A activity in the data centre rises, tops $16B
- Google ups prices for G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Defence issues $190M worth of IT contracts
- Microsoft side-steps channel in direct Azure play
- IBM calls time on Slack-rival Watson Workspace
- Coin mining malware can uninstall Tencent, Alibaba cloud security
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Over $300 million spent in Australia alone
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Make your Chromebook even more capable with this carefully selected set of Linux apps for expanding Chrome OS's potential as a business tool.
Google's foray into cellular networking, as an MVNO reselling wireless access, allows it to offer service that can undercut bigger rivals like AT&T and Verizon. ...
The new blockchain protocol, Devv, was demoed at CES; backers say it outperforms other distributed ledger technologies and traditional financial networks such as VisaNet. Analysts ...
After missing its own 2018 deadline for shipping a multi-device wireless charger, industry speculation now has the AirPower charging pad on the assembly line and ...
When some new iPad owners found their devices were bent, Apple acknowledged the issue and said, in essence, 'no problem.' More recently, the company said ...
Reports are popping up all over that yesterday’s Win7 Monthly Rollup and Security-only patches are causing big problems with networks using SMBv2 shares. The known ...
Kubernetes gets all manner of networking, management love from VMware, Arista, and more at KubeCon+ CloudNativeCon 2018
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year