Data centre operator Equinix has opened ME2, its fourth IBX data centre in Melbourne.
5G inherited security vulnerabilities from earlier mobile technology, but digital certificates might solve the issue of unauthenticated messages.
There has been a lot of talk about open source sustainability over the past few years, and for good reason.
HP, Fuji Xerox and Ricoh have joined a security validation testing program for printers, committing to stronger industry standards for printer security.
The DTA has extended the term of its Cloud Services Panel to 31 March 2021 as it finalises the details of the new marketplace set to replace the existing panel arrangement.
- Apple joins industry effort to eliminate passwords
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- Spatial and Nreal partner to make AR meetings a reality
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- AWS beefs up its Security Hub with more partner integrations
- Plutus Payroll “lackey” gets jail time
- NSW introduces ICT standard commercial framework for consulting services
- Gentrack CEO exits suddenly ahead of AGM
- Xerox ploughs ahead with takeover bid despite HP's poison pill plan
- iiNet spoofed in phishing email scam
- Velrada helps Penrith take out the trash
- Android 11 developer preview stresses 5G, security
- DXN wins $260K deal with Business Communications Australasia
- Ransomware costing Australia up to $241M
Ramps up rewards for software subscription and security sales
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.