More than 90 per cent of Australian businesses have changed their technology priorities amid the coronavirus pandemic, with most believing it has paved the way for opportunity.
A former Victorian education project manager has been rapped for diverting $14 million worth of contracts to his own IT consultancy.
Liquibase offers database schema change automation for Oracle and PostgreSQL in free open source and commercially licensed tools.
Optus has appointed a new head of small to medium sized business sales as part of its ongoing push into the sector.
Google plans to reopen buildings in more cities at roughly 10 per cent of their capacity, beginning July 6, and scale it up to 30 per cent in September, if conditions permit.
- COVID-19 cuts down Australian device shipments forecast
- NTT Australia CEO Steve Nola retires
- EY repositions tech services business, names Chris Degenaar as lead
- Deno 1.0 arrives to challenge Node.js
- Spirit launches NBN Enterprise Ethernet to the channel
- 13 ways Google Cloud beats AWS
- Android security: Patching improves, but fragmentation challenges remain
- How the remote work trend may have saved the PC market from collapse
- Bufferzone seeks out A/NZ partners following regional launch
- Samsung heir questioned in succession-related probe
- Remember when open source was fun?
- Windows 10 moves closer to 'true' Linux with graphical support for WSL2
- Gov’t moves to shake up intellectual property system for SMBs
- What is project scope? Defining and outlining project success
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
PowerStore serves 60 per cent of storage market in Asia Pacific
Leaders from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Cisco, LogRhythm, Sophos, Veeam and VMware outline key marketing challenges related to Covid-19, while documenting examples of best practice and revamped engagement strategies in 2020
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.