A three-year period of uncertainty for Victorian shared ICT agency Cenitex between 2011 and 2014 prevented it to make future plans, resulting in no investment in technology during the period.
NBN Co has hit back at criticism suggesting it “overreached” itself by going directly after business consumers with enterprise broadband deals.
Ronnie Altit, CEO of channel services provider Insentra, has revealed his ambition to see the company reach $110 million in revenue by 2024.
A cloud startup founded by a group of four ex-Cisco engineers has raised US$278 million to fund products that aim to help the data centres of customers like investment banks function more like those of cloud computing providers.
Dapr and OAM open source projects provide building blocks for microservices and a specification for cloud-native applications
- Partners primed as managed services dominates security spending
- SailPoint spends US$37.5M on Orkus and OverWatchID
- NBN Co moves goalposts for broadband speed rankings
- Cisco pushes 5G to hasten advent of industrial IoT
- Cognizant set to snap up Contino in cloud push
- Cloud marks bright spot amid IBM's revenue woes
- Google Cloud will reward specialised partners with customer pipeline
- Afi.ai launches partner program targeting MSPs
- Fujitsu boosts data and applications portfolio with Dell Boomi
- Ex-Dell EMC boss David Webster to lead Workday in APJ
- Is Tech Data poised for a $5B buyout?
- Govt warns telco resellers over new mobile number fraud measures
- Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- Microsoft has invested $1 billion in research lab OpenAI – here’s why
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Thomas Duryea Logicalis unveils new Sydney office
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices