Microsoft president Brad Smith has said that technology companies are likely to change how they moderate online platforms in response to new laws from foreign governments.
A US House of Representatives panel has demanded internal emails, detailed financial information and other company records from top executives of Amazon.com, Facebook, Apple, and Alphabet's Google, widening the antitrust probe of Big Tech.
Microsoft's patch to fix CPU spiking issues within Windows 10's Windows Search function has apparently broken Windows Search for some people.
CIOs must educate leaders about blockchain opportunities and challenges and continue to develop proofs of concept to test business worthiness.
United Networks has announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire Broadland Group.
- How partners can get the most out of recurring offers
- HPE and Nutanix dangle ‘enhanced’ partner rebates to plug combined hybrid cloud
- Business Aspect appoints former SMS exec as NSW territory partner
- Alexa Answers program goes public, allowing anyone to answer Alexa questions
- IBM uncrates new mainframes, amps-up cloud, security features
- Honeywell inks autonomous vehicles deal with Stealth
- AT&T Cybersecurity taps Dicker Data talent to boost A/NZ channel
- Mimecast awards top performing A/NZ partners
- Cisco adds speed, smarts to MDS storage networking family
- Data retention: ATO renews push to be part of ‘metadata’ regime
- ServiceNow hires new A/NZ channel director
- 5G Networks acquires Sydney data centre for $3.5M
- Data retention should stretch to seven years, Queensland Police says
- DXC chief executive Mike Lawrie retires
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
Scott Barlow of Sophos outlines path to partner profitability
Hopes to grow services in SD-WAN and cloud via partner network
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...