Australia’s robotic process automation (RPA) software market almost doubled last year as enterprises seek increased digitisation.
A two year study has discovered 2040 malware-laden counterfeit apps in Android app store, Google Play.
NEC Australia has won an $8-million dollar contract to protect Sydney Trains network’s control system over the next five years.
Telecommunications provider ZipTel has revealed a software development collaboration deal with Perth-based Lateral.
The protests were promoted in a number of Facebook groups including Stop5G Australia which claims 5G is "probably the greatest threat to humanity we have ever faced" which is being delivered by the "psychopathic ruling elite".
- $2M investment will help deliver new, super accurate GPS tech
- Microsoft cranks up forcible upgrades on Windows 10
- Former CSG CEO faces trial over failed Ultranet project
- Slack stock surges at debut, values company at more than US$23 billion
- Snowflake appoints Zac Brandt to lead Australia
- Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- Former CA Technologies exec named Board channel chief
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- 'Vaccine' for machine learning models developed by CSIRO's Data61
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- Branding shift sees EMC take back seat to Dell Technologies
- BlueJeans former channel director joins Sydney UC provider
- RealVNC appoints Aquion as APAC distie
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
Dell Technologies ANZ Partner Awards 2018
ARN Exchange: Channel discusses security spending priorities
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...