The decision means more consolidation for the collaboration market; IBM says its team chat app failed to ‘resonate’ with users.
A coin mining malware developed by threat actor Rocke has been found to have the ability to uninstall five different cloud security products.
MGM Wireless is to launch its flagship children’s smartwatch in the United Kingdom following promising sales last year.
A program designed to help Australian start-ups and SMEs break into China is to launch in February.
Harris Technology has signed a binding agreement to acquire Lincd HQ, an Australian-based software company.
- Geoscience Australia seeks guidance on satellite cyber security
- Microsoft expands Windows 7-to-Windows 10 app compatibility pledge
- Vodafone pays IBM $550M in 5G driven cloud services deal
- SAP targets counterfeit drugs with blockchain tracker
- AWS launches centralised back-up service
- Venture capital funding in Australian start-ups exceeds $1B
- Cofense targets SMB security needs with MSSP program
- Enterprise will focus on four technologies in 2019
- Dell EMC attacks multi-cloud market with partners in pursuit
- Arxxus appoints new leader amid Salesforce growth
- Australian IT services spending to hit $20B in 2019
- Dayle Wilson returns to Macquarie Government
- SAP global channel chief departs
- IBM moves Juniper to the cloud in seven-year $325M deal
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Over $300 million spent in Australia alone
Several of the offerings represent large and growing market opportunities
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Make your Chromebook even more capable with this carefully selected set of Linux apps for expanding Chrome OS's potential as a business tool.
Google's foray into cellular networking, as an MVNO reselling wireless access, allows it to offer service that can undercut bigger rivals like AT&T and Verizon. ...
The new blockchain protocol, Devv, was demoed at CES; backers say it outperforms other distributed ledger technologies and traditional financial networks such as VisaNet. Analysts ...
After missing its own 2018 deadline for shipping a multi-device wireless charger, industry speculation now has the AirPower charging pad on the assembly line and ...
When some new iPad owners found their devices were bent, Apple acknowledged the issue and said, in essence, 'no problem.' More recently, the company said ...
Reports are popping up all over that yesterday’s Win7 Monthly Rollup and Security-only patches are causing big problems with networks using SMBv2 shares. The known ...
Kubernetes gets all manner of networking, management love from VMware, Arista, and more at KubeCon+ CloudNativeCon 2018
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year