After the initial rush to adopt new technology aimed at enabling remote work last year, a new consideration is emerging for partners.
Commvault has appointed Praveen Sahai as vice president of Channels, Alliances and Service Provider across Asia Pacific and Japan.
Nominations are now open for the new-look Women in ICT Awards in 2021, housing an expanded category line-up and enhanced submission criteria as ARN sets the industry benchmark for female excellence across Australia.
New release of the build automation tool also improves support for Apple Silicon systems.
Latest vulnerabilities in a key part of the networking stack threatens a major open source operating system, printers and medical IoT devices.
- DXC tapped for ACC's mega-Oracle migration
- Red Education expands into the ‘last bastion’ of Europe
- Barhead creates return-to-work system for NRMA
- US sanctions Russian government, security firms for SolarWinds breach, election interference
- Top 5 skills a SOC analyst needs
- IT leaders see open source as higher quality
- Google’s Logica language addresses SQL’s flaws
- FBI cleans web shells from hacked Microsoft Exchange servers in rare active defence move
- ACCC strikes victory against Google in location tracking misuse case
- Details of over 5,000 people exposed in Swinburne uni breach
- Deno 1.9 previews native HTTP/2 server
- Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- Defence to expand ICT services panel
- IBM bolsters business process automation portfolio with myInvenio buy
The MD of the Queensland-based MSP shares how he kicked off his business at 17.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
The Queensland IT provider shares why it sees itself as a “trusted advisor”
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
Should we be treating the two technologies the same way?
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
AWS partners remain confident in AWS' leadership and growth strategy
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Microsoft swoops in to tempt Aussie online ad market
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...