HP has honoured its top performing partners across the channel following the ‘best year yet’ for the vendor in Australia.
India-headquartered Infosys has announced plans to launch three innovations hubs and create 1,200 jobs in Australia by 2020.
Telstra is claiming it has achieved Australia’s first live 5G connection using a commercial 5G chipset on its mobile network.
The Australian Federal Government has unveiled its first digital transformation strategy with plans to bring its entire raft of services online within the next seven years.
As 2018 draws to a close, accumulating concerns around security continue to hamper customer progress with the enterprise still trapped in a cycle of inaction.
- Australian Government cracks down on tax-avoiding contractors
- Milestone Systems appoints new channel managers in A/NZ
- Optus Business wins $12M contract with CSR Limited
- RXP Services makes CX a key priority amid new hires
- ‘No change at the top’ as AWS dominates cloud
- Kaseya honours leading A/NZ MSPs
- Australian Military Bank goes all-in with Finacle SaaS stack
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security
- Apple cuts production orders for all three new iPhone models
- Fortinet promotes Tim Fitzgerald to national channel chief
- Australian universities are not producing enough IT talent
- Judge upholds GetSwift’s appeal for one class action
- Inquiry calls for changes to government’s ‘NBN tax’
- Google wins trademarks case against Australian business
Judo Capital and Volt Bank deploying core banking platform T24
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
Puppet and ANZ spent two years working through 7,000 systems
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
ARN Platinum Club celebrates leading partners and start-ups in 2018
The encrypted email service provider, born out of CERN in Europe, has unveiled a VPN app for iOS devices.
November Patch Tuesday largely looks like other Patch Tuesdays, but there are troubling reports of server problems, WSUS stumbles, new SSUs lurking in the manual-install ...
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.
Give yourself an edge in business communication with these exceptional Android messaging apps.
In the span of just a few days, Apple's new iPhone XR arrived and the company rolled new hardware at event in Brooklyn, N.Y. Here's ...
Gartner says IT services will be a key driver for IT spending in 2019 as the market is forecast to hit US$1 trillion in 2019
Create an optimal Android office app power-pack with these thoroughly researched recommendations.
The Pixel 3 (and the larger Pixel 3 XL) officially arrive this week. Just in time, Computerworld's Dan Rosenbaum offers up insights and observations about ...