ASG Group is talking up its attack on the big IT players in Australia’s enterprise and government space as it unveils its new consolidated brand.
Adelaide-based systems integrator, Vintek, has acquired Regal IT, a managed services provider based in Sydney.
Optus has followed Telstra in its move to offer “remedies” to more than 8,700 of its customers who were misled about NBN speeds.
Dell EMC has announced its top Australian and New Zealand partners at the inaugural Dell EMC Partner Program awards.
Microsoft's decision to change long-established practice of letting customers decide which Windows patches to apply continues to plague companies.
- Amazon in Australia: the science behind the hype
- Is it the “end of the beginning” for IoT?
- Mobile takes hold for Aussie internet explorers
- NBN Co eyes $500M revenue delay after HFC pause
- Global security spending to reach US$96B in 2018
- Bitcoin nudges US$16,000
- Cisco set to acquire Cmpute.io for cloud offering boost
- Scamwatch round-up – Amazon and other brands hijacked
- Microsoft Whiteboard adds ‘digital canvas’ collaboration to Windows 10
- The top tech players that paid zero Aussie tax in 2015-16
- SME focus on the horizon for Aruba’s new Aussie channel chief
- Amnet shifts services to iPrimus in Vocus consolidation
- Local retailers see silver lining in Amazon's Aussie arrival
- Did Uber use its bug bounty program to pay off 2016 hacker?
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
On Wednesday, Microsoft posted a Security Alert that describes a nasty remote code execution bug in the Malware Protection Engine, mpengine.dll.
Amazon hopes to push Alexa into the office. At the same time, Cisco and Microsoft also see potential for voice-activated A.I. assistants to automate mundane ...
The iPhone X dazzled, WannaCry caused heartburn and AI fueled tech innovation
Most of your old data is useless trash. So throw it away, rather than spend all the time and money hoping AI will figure something ...
SQL databases have constraints on data types and consistency. NoSQL does away with them for the sake of speed, flexibility, and scale
Note-takers, take note: Whether you want gobs of features or uber-simplicity, these are the best apps for collecting and managing info on Android.
The Power System AC922 servers offer Power9 processors with up to 22 cores, running Red Hat and Ubuntu Linux
Bing’s mapping tools are adding services to help trucks get where they need to be, when they need to be there
With 11 million users running over a billion applets each month, IFTTT is on track to become a service that connects pretty much everything — ...