The Federal Government has opened the Australian Cyber Security Centre new headquarters in Canberra.
Worldwide revenues for big data and business analytics solutions will reach US$260 billion in 2022, as partners prepare to capitalise.
NBN Co, the company behind the roll out of the National Broadband Network (NBN), has posted $1.98 billion in revenue, a 98 per cent increase compared to the previous year results.
NBN Co is preparing to launch a bundled fixed wireless product that will see retail service providers (RSPs) pay significantly more than for the equivalent fixed line offering.
RXP Services had a challenging 2018 financial year with net profit after tax dropping 33 per cent posting $7.8 million NPAT.
- Telstra's earnings and net profit take a hit
- Westcon-Comstor strikes A/NZ alliance with Alibaba Cloud
- Security bets pay off as Cisco reports strong financials
- Dell EMC responds to partner feedback with new enterprise program
- Dimension Data wins $7.1M Linux deal with Human Services
- Australia joins list of phishing hosting countries
- Sky turns to Google Cloud to shut down English Premier League piracy
- Telstra flicks on 5G in the Gold Coast
- Transition Systems lands sole distie deal with Avocor
- Are the new Apple MacBook Pros enterprise ready?
- Court bans Telstra for three years from re-running "unlimited" ads
- Information security spending to reach $3.9B in Australia by 2019
- Avanade buys Melbourne-based design agency
- Sophos regional leader set to depart
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Channel giant now falls under the banner of “solution aggregator”
Combined entity will weigh in as a multibillion-dollar business
Over 200 cloud services already on-boarded into CloudBlue
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
By eliminating redundant blocks of data within a dataset – deduplication – enterprises can reduce the size of backups 90-99%.
Google's newest version of Android is rolling out to Pixel devices already and will eventually get to other Android phones. Here's what users can look ...
Airbnb and Udacity bow out of Facebook’s mobile framework while Discord and Walmart forge ahead
Cisco integrates Viptela SD-WAN features into 1 million ISR/ASR routers running IOS XE
Cisco says deal will help customers securely connect any user to any application on any network
Even as other parts of the internet economy stumbled, cloud service providers accelerated their growth. Could that save the tech boom?
Millimeter-wave technology is becoming less expensive and easier to deploy, making it a candidate for many wireless connections, including backhaul, personal area networks, LANs and ...
The price of specialized graphics processors – lapped up in recent years by cryptocurrency miners to power their rigs – are falling in tandem with ...
From books to videos to online tutorials -- most free! -- here are plenty of ideas to burnish your R knowledge.