Consulting firm EY has struck up an alliance with services provider Kyndryl to support clients in achieving their digital transformation goals.
Brasilian-headquartered digital giant CI&T has acquired Melbourne-based technology consultancy Transpire for $23.4 million as part of its APAC growth ambitions.
Orro Group has announced the first five recipients of its IT university scholarship program aimed at supporting people from under-represented groups.
Datanet has deployed a Zebra Technologies radio frequency identification (RFID) solution for Adelaide-based customised electrical switchboards manufacturer BE Switchcraft.
The global collaboration application market rose 28.4 per cent year-on-year, to US$29.1 billion, driven by the demand to reach more people and address the needs of corporations.
- Lenovo launches CO2 offset service for SMBs in A/NZ
- ARN Innovation Awards 2022: and the finalists are…
- For developers, too many meetings, too little 'focus' time
- Partners must respond as customer-centric CIOs move beyond the SLA
- 8 open source projects taking collaboration to the next level
- How SaaS transforms software development
- "Evil PLC Attack" weaponises PLCs to infect engineering workstations
- Alibaba's OceanBase distributed database aims at markets outside China
- Exposed VNC threatens critical infrastructure as attacks spike
- Android 13 brings themed app icons, security tweaks
- Veritas picks Dicker Data as sole Aussie distie
- Defence gauging cyber security landscape for cyberspace warfare support
- ATech highlights international expansion plans
- Modex amends Fix & Fasten’s cyber security woes
Movement aims to help businesses optimise workplaces, accelerate productivity and maximise ROI.
Cradlepoint continues to invest in more partner resources.
Channel drove 56 per cent of all new and reactivated buyers across APJ.
Partners take centre stage as ServiceNow aims for US$15B growth target.
Building cyber resilience - a partner action plan
How agility and mobility are connecting Brisbane partners and customers
How greater connectivity and workplace flexibility are affecting Sydney partners
How the Melbourne channel is gearing for its next growth phase
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.