NBN Co has managed to achieve what it claims is the largest single tranche of debt at the lowest coupon rate (1.0%) in Australian corporate history.
Major PHP upgrade also features named arguments and attributes, for including structured metadata in classes, functions, methods, and more
Cloud services provider Nexion Networks has once again made a bid for a public listing as it looks to raise $8 million through an initial public offering.
ServiceNow is aiming to bring a little more intelligence to its intelligent workflow platform with the acquisition of Canadian AI start-up Element AI.
Rolling out effective zero-trust network access calls for coordinating IT and security teams, data discovery, network segmentation.
- Govt opens up Digital Marketplace to platforms integration providers
- Apple increases dominance of Aussie smartphone market
- Accenture buys Olikka in $3B cloud push
- Cisco’s Nightingale: Cloud-neutral orchestration and automation are primary goals for 2021
- 50 RSPs join NBN Co new wholesale broadband deal
- How Taleka, Citrus Solutions and Cisco brought Webex into hospital ICUs
- Xiaomi overtakes Apple amid global smartphone sales decline
- TAS migrates ADIG to private cloud
- Telstra Purple acquires IT services provider Epicon
- Microsoft ‘most imitated’ brand by cyber hackers
- Ex-TasmaNet CEO Elizabeth Aris joins TPG
- Blazeclan accelerates AWS certification process, hits 300-mark
- blueAPACHE undertakes $6M Cisco cloud network infrastructure update
- Rhipe to distribute Octopus Cloud in APAC
The Northern Territory branch of the IT services provider shares its history from a Top End perspective
There isn’t one model for doing open source right, but generally the path to success will involve growing the overall market - even at the expense of control
Tech giant reports 5000 partner certifications within six months across Asia Pacific
How the WA-based consultancy is keeping a “long-term perspective”
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.