Telstra has been trialing its Digital Water Metering internet of things solution for the past year helping identify and prevent water wastage and focus on water saving measures.
Telstra has partnered with Qualcomm and Ericsson for a test on the telco’s mobile network of technology capable of delivering 2 gigabits per second downloads to end users.
CSIRO's Data61 has partnered with Hensoldt Cyber to develop a hardware-software stack to protect against cyber attacks on defence systems, smart factories, autonomous vehicles and critical infrastructure.
Microsoft has announced new AI and mixed-reality applications for its Dynamics 365 online business software.
Telstra has honoured its top performing partners across the channel in Australia, recognising excellence from a host of emerging and established businesses.
- Veritec scores Federal Govt Microsoft Azure migration contract
- Microsoft Managed Desktop heading to A/NZ in early 2019
- Rocket acquires Perth-based IBM software developer
- Renault-Nissan adopts Android in coup for Google
- Microsoft ScaleUp program starts in Sydney
- Telstra picks up $17M digital advertising project
- Digital innovation expected to deliver $315B to Aussie economy
- ABS searches for new Census provider
- Surveillance systems around the world could be at risk
- TPG reported earnings and net profit take a hit
- Amazon investigating claims of employees leaking data for bribes
- Canberra-based Netier is expanding across Australia
- EU anti-trust ruling on Microsoft’s buy of GitHub due in October
- Veeam apologises for data leak, blames human error
Vendor also partners up with AWS via new Spark platform
Market requires less security products and more security
We profile readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
The next big feature upgrade for Windows 10 will be here soon, so it's time to look at what's new – and why the pace ...
Unified endpoint management is getting a lot of buzz these days when it comes to how companies handle mobile (and even desktop) hardware. But it's ...
More secure keys protecting the directory name system (DNS) are ready to deploy, but for those using DNS servers that haven't been upgraded, it could ...
Turn your Android home screen into a powerful productivity hub with these exceptional, business-friendly widgets.
In keeping with previous years’ launch timing, the upgrades to iOS and macOS are expected to roll out to the public on Sept. 18 and ...
Becoming the “backbone of the enterprise,” SD-WAN market could hit $4.5 Billion by 2022, IDC says, even as businesses seek integrated management and security features.
While there is a wealth of monitoring tools available to network administrators for port scanning and network mapping, Nmap is the de facto standard. Here's ...
By eliminating redundant blocks of data within a dataset – deduplication – enterprises can reduce the size of backups 90-99%.
Google's newest version of Android is rolling out to Pixel devices already and will eventually get to other Android phones. Here's what users can look ...