With company survival at stake, business continuity planning remains of critical importance to Australian organisations.
Juniper Networks has announced updates to its Partner Advantage program focusing on cloud, security, data centre and software development
Aussie cloud and IT solutions provider, Over the Wire, has struck a deal to acquire VPN Solutions for $15.6M.
DXC Technology has pulled Data#3 into the legal action it is taking against several former employees from its Connect business.
ARN provides a weekly wrap of the phishing scams, malware attacks and security breaches impacting organisations across Australia.
- Weak iPhone 8 demand drags Apple shares down
- Govt strikes major strategic deal with SAP
- Google partners with HackerOne for Android app flaw bug bounty
- Cisco snaps up streaming-data start-up Perspica
- The Moondust deal behind DXC Connect’s top-tier exodus
- SAP third-quarter revenue growth slows
- Securities watchdog probes Toshiba over financial accounts
- Why the critics are wrong about AWS’ open source approach
- Govt launches review of Aussie domain management
- IBM back on track after years in retreat
- Tigerspike wins $6M Transport for NSW Opal app deal
- South Australia goes to market for major Microsoft deal
- Apple and GE partner up for industrial and jet tech app development
- Optus Business and the Irish start-up connection
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
One month after its release, Apple's iOS 11 has blown past its predecessor and is now on more than half of all iPhones and iPads. ...
Multiple frameworks and libraries make it easier to build browser-based apps with the web’s lingua franca language
As more workers depend on smartphones and tablets for business communications, collaboration apps are making the leap into mobile via EMM platforms.
With Fall Creators Update, the devil is in the details, including noteworthy name changes, deployment timing, quick availability and the number of versions stored on ...
Google's latest reference smartphone, the Pixel 2, is out. Our reviewer, Dan Rosenbaum, has the details on what it's like to use and whether it's ...
With Windows 10 FCU — version 1709, build 16299, Redstone 3 — just around the corner, here are the best ways to ensure you install ...
The developer is telling companies there have been 'too few' participants in its OS testing program.
Aryaka study finds that SD-WAN performs well over short hops, but private WAN performs far better over the longest distances.
Apple has come under fire for making changes in iOS 11 that enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to remain on even after a device is put ...