Storage software vendor Scality has significantly expanded its presence in the APAC and EMEA regions through a raft of new hires.
Veeam has appointed Dino Soepono as new senior director of strategic alliances across Asia Pacific and Japan, replacing Dean Cunningham.
The global internet of things (IoT) managed services market is forecast to more than triple by 2025 to reach US$166.7 billion.
What are the differentiating factors that will make some unified communications-as-a-service vendors stand out from the crowd as the market heats up?
Australia’s mobile services market is projected to grow by 15.4 per cent to reach US$14.9 billion in revenue by 2025, according to GlobalData report.
- ThingsAt appoints ‘sales focused’ CEO
- Extreme Networks CEO Meyercord sketches 2021 enterprise networking trends
- Wipro unveils ‘full-stack’ Cisco division as digital plans kick into gear
- archTIS sets up US federal and defence division
- Dicker Data brings One Identity to Australia
- ARQ Group fortifies Canberra footprint with Diaxion acquisition
- Leader inks Aussie distribution deal with Acronis
- The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- Cisco closes $4.5B deal on optical powerhouse Acacia
- Capgemini taps Deloitte veteran Kaylene O’Brien to lead A/NZ
- What’s next for remote workers? A virtual ‘water cooler’
- How Google could turn Android into just another subscription
- Angular adds error codes, debugging guides
- What's next for Dicker Data in 2021?
Unisys' Gergana Winzer calls on wider cyber security industry to come together in helping Australia's "weakest links" fend off breaches
In Q4, 200 APJ partners invested in enhancing their Veeam accreditations
Channel drives growth with client, server, storage and VMware offerings
AWS partners remain confident in AWS' leadership and growth strategy
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
What advice would you give to aspiring IT leaders? “Someone once told me one time that IT can be broken down into three basic components, ...
Rumors aren't reality
Prepping for disaster recovery needs a plan, testing, and thinking about non-technical necessities like food and shelter for the recovery team.
It’s time to get excited.
From the firewall to antimalware to ransomware protections: here's an overview of what's inside of Windows 10's Windows Security
We all lived on Microsoft Teams this year, then ditched work to play an Xbox game we downloaded via Game Pass.
The vulnerability gives hackers a means to access sensitive data, move laterally in a network, or execute a ransomware attack.
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.