Former UXC CEO and managing director Cristiano Nicolli has been appointed a non-executive director of IT services provider Empired.
Microsoft wants everything to run on Windows. Google wants everything to run on the web. (And what does Apple want?)
Introducing the ARN Women in ICT Awards Winners Circle, profiling female technology leaders in Australia.
Telstra has committed to improving the redundancy and diversity of its network, developing new communication protocols to strengthen the emergency call service.
Interactive has appointed Mike Bull as new director of cloud and managed services, after vacating his role as country manager of Fujitsu New Zealand.
- Data#3 deploys Microsoft Surface, HP fleet to City of Fremantle
- RingCentral opens in Melbourne, hires channel managers
- Michael Dell set for collision course with investors over VMware plans
- Critics warn Microsoft it needs to fix broken update process
- Scandal-hit Facebook hires former UK deputy prime minister as global PR guru
- How Australia’s newest digital banks are expanding through Microsoft ISV Temenos
- Apple CEO urges Bloomberg to retract spy chip story
- Turning 10: inside the first decade of iasset.com
- CrowdStrike targets IPO with $3B valuation
- Hacked, scammed and on your own: navigating crypto currency 'wild west'
- Talon invests heavily in growing APAC channel ecosystem
- AvePoint moves towards 100 per cent channel approach
- Scamwatch round-up: MyGov, Apple Pay and more
- IBM wants to manage cloud services across multiple vendors
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
As the early rush to the cloud settles into considered deployments, a hybrid state of adoption is emerging across Australia
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together
Tech giant places trust in partners to help boost cloud presence
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Delivering customer solutions from the core to the edge
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Gartner says IT services will be a key driver for IT spending in 2019 as the market is forecast to hit US$1 trillion in 2019
Create an optimal Android office app power-pack with these thoroughly researched recommendations.
The Pixel 3 (and the larger Pixel 3 XL) officially arrive this week. Just in time, Computerworld's Dan Rosenbaum offers up insights and observations about ...
Mobile management provider MOBI has added desktops and IoT devices to the portfolio of enterprise devices it can manage, plunging it into the unified endpoint ...
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...
Enterprises are quickly moving up the cloud stack, away from infrastructure services
Apple's inclusion of an electronic SIM or "digital" SIM in its iOS 12.1 beta, will allow users of its newest iPhones to switch virtually between ...
Cisco’s Webex services on the mend but outage shuts down meeting, videoconferencing services
High-speed-Ethernet demos from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, Intel, Huawei and others portend a strong, looming 400G Ethernet future.