New Relic has debuted its new integration partnership with Microsoft Azure, a move that will remove AWS' exclusivity as the default cloud provider for its platform.
After telling employees they had to be in the office three days a week beginning May 23, Apple has softened its position.
Two Tasmanian-based IT services providers Compago Technologies and Eaglecrest Technologies have created a partnership to share IT skills covering Tasmania.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has renewed a cloud services contract with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for three years.
Fuse Technology, Haylix, Lab3, SOCO and Velrada received top-line honours during the recent Ingram Micro Cloud Summit ‘22 held in Florida, USA.
- Ingram Micro Cloud teams up with Pluralsight for partner training
- Google Cloud to launch repository service with security-tested versions of open source software packages
- AWS ‘bullish’ on continued opportunities for A/NZ partners
- IT Consult, Diversus Group and BCPrise create $25M Canary Technology Solutions
- Nextgen hires Ross Wehby to lead restructured cyber and data unit
- AWS celebrates top A/NZ partners for 2022
- Top technologists have job options: 5 tips for retention
- Palo Alto, Deloitte enter US MSSP market with expanded partnership
- SolarWinds appoints APJ channel director
- Cirrus scores $4M ACT govt contract renewal for Cisco support
- Stealthy Linux implant BPFdoor has compromised businesses for years, notably in Vietnam
- Equifax’s Jamil Farshchi: Security shouldn’t be a trade secret
- Intel bets big on security-as-a-service for confidential computing
- Accenture shines light on solar panels for Origin
Ecosystem prioritises financial profitability and solution delivery above all else.
Ruba Borno and Stephen Orban reflect on 10 years of collaboration with technology giant's global partner network.
Cisco, HPE-Aruba, Ubiquiti, CommScope are driving the transition from Wi-Fi 5 to Wi-Fi 6 and beyond with automation, AI and machine learning
Accenture maintained its position at the top of the IT service provider market, as Infosys leapt to no. 2 in a year of acute talent challenges.
Channel unites raising $120K during IT For A Cause
EDGE 2021: Channel chases glory as EDGE Cup returns
EDGE 2021: Connections strengthened at closing BBQ Dinner
EDGE 2021: Lorikeet Beach plays host to Dinner Under The Stars
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.