Ballarat-based Ezy IT Australia has entered into liquidation after an order by the Supreme Court of Victoria on 3 October.
Microsoft has constantly shifted its release and support timeline for Windows 10, responding to concerns and complaints from users.
Enterprise cloud storage vendor Box is increasingly looking to help its customers automate repetitive or mundane business tasks.
IBM has recruited Rupina Menzagopian as its new routes leader for IBM spanning Australia and New Zealand.
The CEPU Communications Union stated it was ‘heartening’ to see Telstra’s remuneration report rejected at the telco’s annual general meeting.
- QPC wins managed services contract with same-day lender Nimble
- Twilio to acquire email automation developer SendGrid for US$2B
- Telstra expects profit to be cut in half after full NBN roll out
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies at 65
- Why it’s time to drop the term VAR
- Rivals ARM and Intel make peace to secure IoT
- NAB and Westpac back smart receipt start-up Slyp
- Puppet Insights vows to show devops journey maturity for businesses
- How VMware is leaning on IBM and AWS to go all-in on cloud
- Retail giant John Lewis switched 14,000 users to Salesforce Lightning
- How Satalyst built a bot for Lifetime Support Authority with Microsoft
- Mozilla brands Assistance and Access Bill as "intentionally vague"
- Cyber security centres warn of RATs, ’katz
- Cisco raises "grave concerns" over Assistance and Access Bill
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
As the early rush to the cloud settles into considered deployments, a hybrid state of adoption is emerging across Australia
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together
Tech giant places trust in partners to help boost cloud presence
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Delivering customer solutions from the core to the edge
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
The Pixel 3 (and the larger Pixel 3 XL) officially arrive this week. Just in time, Computerworld's Dan Rosenbaum offers up insights and observations about ...
Mobile management provider MOBI has added desktops and IoT devices to the portfolio of enterprise devices it can manage, plunging it into the unified endpoint ...
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...
Enterprises are quickly moving up the cloud stack, away from infrastructure services
Apple's inclusion of an electronic SIM or "digital" SIM in its iOS 12.1 beta, will allow users of its newest iPhones to switch virtually between ...
Cisco’s Webex services on the mend but outage shuts down meeting, videoconferencing services
High-speed-Ethernet demos from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, Intel, Huawei and others portend a strong, looming 400G Ethernet future.
This excerpt from the new book about IDG founder Patrick J. McGovern looks at how McGovern got his start and created a global publishing empire ...
Google's Project Treble promises to pave the way for faster Android upgrades — so what exactly is it? And how will it work?