First quarter global PC shipment figures are in, and it appears unanimous that the first three months of 2021 saw a substantial surge in shipped units.
ICT Networks has appointed former senior business development manager Mark Maloney as its new CEO following the passing of longtime CEO Rob Kingma last year.
Aussie Broadband is to start letting reseller and retail service provider (RSPs) partners sell its products under their own branding with a new white label solution.
IBM has revealed the name of its US$19 billion managed services business to be Kyndryl ahead of its separation from Big Blue at the end of 2021.
Microsoft has confirmed it has struck a deal to acquire Nuance Communications for US$19.7 billion, including debt, marking a major step forward in the company's industry vertical play.
- How macOS will still steer Apple for the next 20 years
- How partner specialisation is taking flight at Palo Alto Networks
- Orchestra Group conducts first APAC distie deal with emt Distribution
- How to choose a cloud serverless platform
- Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
- Inside the decline of Heroku
- Unfulfilled PC demand sees shipments surge
- AWS brings new Transit Gateway features to local regions
- 5G network slicing could leave flaws for bad actors to exploit
- Is Microsoft eyeing up Nuance Communications purchase?
- Former Commvault APJ boss Callum Eade joins UiPath leadership
- Deno Company forms to back Node.js rival
- Azure launches Active Directory B2C Australian public preview
- Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
The MD of the Queensland-based MSP shares how he kicked off his business at 17.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
The Queensland IT provider shares why it sees itself as a “trusted advisor”
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
Should we be treating the two technologies the same way?
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
AWS partners remain confident in AWS' leadership and growth strategy
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Microsoft swoops in to tempt Aussie online ad market
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...