The IT and business services industry is set for a shake-up after a tumultuous year, with research firm IDC flagging five key trends to keep a note of from now until 2025.
Microsoft Azure combines a wide range of cognitive services and a solid platform for machine learning that supports automated ML, no-code/low-code ML, and Python-based notebooks.
For software developers and IT, the self-service pay-as-you-go cloud model seems like a dream come true. But then the bill comes due.
Developers of Microsoft’s open source data access framework eye performance boost, SQL Server temporal table support, JSON columns for late 2021 release.
Software developers with cyber and data experience; data specialists and cyber security personnel are the top three most sought-after IT professionals in Australia this year.
- RIP old-school Internet: Chrome 88 lays Flash and FTP to rest
- Native SD-WAN monitoring tools are not enough
- Partners ‘critical’ to accelerated digital transformation beyond COVID-19
- Software developer hiring outlook for 2021
- .NET nanoFramework taps C# for embedded systems
- Cipherpoint to acquire Sydney MSSP Brace168
- Outgoing Trump calls for US IaaS providers to keep records on foreign users
- ACCC amends superfast broadband class exemption
- Veritec, Microsoft, SAS and Annex join DXC to build DESE employment platform
- Intuit Technologies hires first CTO as it plots year of ‘targeted’ M&A
- Perpetual software licences in Microsoft’s CSP program enter general availability
- Cognizant boosts global software dev capability with Magenic acquisition
- Secure content management market continues to grow across APAC
- SAP gears up for APJ leadership shift
Jay McBain on how vendors have revamped channel programs to cater for an increasingly "trifurcated" landscape
Docherty discusses Veeam's plans to continue evolving its ProPartner program
DeGunst talks about his first fling with computers through to his current role within Tecala.
The Northern Territory branch of the IT services provider shares its history from a Top End perspective
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
From the firewall to antimalware to ransomware protections: here's an overview of what's inside of Windows 10's Windows Security
We all lived on Microsoft Teams this year, then ditched work to play an Xbox game we downloaded via Game Pass.
The vulnerability gives hackers a means to access sensitive data, move laterally in a network, or execute a ransomware attack.
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.