When recovering from major disruption, it’s important to think about the next steps forward, and Nuago has picked up that while customers are looking forward, they’re “not looking too far out in the distance”.
Aussie Broadband has signed an agreement with wholesale network infrastructure operator OptiComm to offer fibre to the premises (FTTP) services to residential customers on its network.
Oracle’s Cloud VMware Solution is available worldwide, allowing for users to move VMware workloads to Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
COVID-19, otherwise known as novel coronavirus, has affected an increasing number of technology events around the world, causing cancellation, rescheduling and virtualisation. Here’s a list of all the events that have been impacted so far this year.
AMD’s share in the notebook PC market is now the highest ever, just under 20 per cent, according to new research findings.
- Is the carbon footprint of AI too big?
- Microsoft pegs savings from Edge, Office 365 search as high as $43M
- Data privacy: stricter European rules will have repercussions in Australia as global divisions grow
- NBN Co launches partner directory
- Microsoft doubles Ignite with extra event
- Microsoft could buy entire TikTok global business, including A/NZ: FT
- COVID-19 changes the sails of SolarWinds' regional sales VP
- Broken down: Australia's $1.67B cyber strategy
- TechBrain stays the course
- What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
- JDK 16 begins to take shape
- 7 superb Python books for every skill level
- Govt pumps cyber security spend up to $1.67B
- Australian govt IT spending to plummet compared to global average
Enterprise software distributor will enter regional market on 1 January 2021
Billed as a ‘first-of-its kind’ for tech giant, overhaul centres around the launch of Amplify, a partner program spanning performance, capabilities and collaboration
New customer incentive syncs up partners with services expertise
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.