US authorities have announced criminal charges against two former top Cognizant Technology Solutions executives for their roles in a bribery scheme in India.
Cubic Consulting has appointed former SAP head of education David Dekker as its new chief executive officer in Australia.
NBN Co, the company behind the roll out of the National Broadband Network, has reported 4.6 million premises had an active service over the network by December 2018.
Rhipe has closed the first half of the 2019 financial year with $3 million NPAT, or 181 per cent growth compared to the previous period.
Microsoft has removed eight applications from its app store for Windows that were mining Monero crypto-currency without users' knowledge.
- In memory of Rod Lappin
- Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
- Fanvil aligns with Leader Computers amid Aussie expansion
- Mega Microsoft migration: 161,000 employees prepare for Office 365 and Windows 10
- Computers could write full, and wrong, news stories
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- Microsoft in mind as Insentra aligns with global data experts
- London calling for newly acquired AWS experts, Cloudten
- Nextgen strikes exclusive trans-Tasman deal with Paessler
- Talend chases channel partners with new Asia Pacific hire
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- Software pirates use Apple tech to put hacked apps on iPhones
- NBN Co begins recovery process in Townsville
- 5G is "not the atom bomb" says Huawei rotating CEO Eric Xu
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost
While wireless charging is expected to take off during the next decade, Apple's failure to ship its AirPower device in 2018 could be having a ...
First it was Apple's earnings miss (because of slower-than-expected iPhone sales). Then other smartphone makers reported lackluster sales. One analyst calls the market a 'mess.' ...
Smartphone shipments are down, and a lot of the decline has to do with high prices and growing consumer frustration. One expert calls today's smartphone ...
The Cisco SD-WAN security problems were part of 23 security advisories Cisco announced on Jan. 23
The delayed delivery of Windows 10 October 2018 Update could put the pinch on companies looking to upgrade from Windows 7 before support for the ...
Make your Chromebook even more capable with this carefully selected set of Linux apps for expanding Chrome OS's potential as a business tool.