Optus and Telstra have been selected for the fourth round of the Government’s Mobile Black Spot Program which will see 180 news base stations.
Optus Business has been selected to deploy Involvio's app-based software solution for the University of Western Australia in partnership with Cisco.
Orange Business Services has been selected by Melbourne-based Aurecon to manage its global SD-WAN and cyber security services across in more than 20 countries.
The Australian Signals Directorate has published a document explaining its course of action upon identifying security vulnerabilities in IT systems.
VMware networking and security chief Tom Gillis looks at competing with Cisco and how the tech giant will bolster NSX and more.
- Cyber criminals increasingly favouring 'low and slow' stealth attacks
- Sydney-born AWS start-up hunts for channel partners
- NBN reseller Activ8me fined $250K over misleading ads
- Juniper Networks unveils ‘connected’ security architecture
- Judge rules Qualcomm owes Apple nearly $1B rebate payment
- Cloud Plus takes outsourcing services for partners offshore
- Windows 10 to automatically uninstall faulty monthly updates
- Telstra vows to speed up rural landline repairs
- Microsoft targets video game developers, challenges AWS’ cloud dominance
- HP recalls 78,500 more laptop batteries because of fire concerns
- Australian Data Centres aligns with Mainframe Cloud
- Ingram Micro bolsters Cloud Marketplace to drive ISV growth
- SAP recognises A/NZ partner excellence in 2018
- CSG CEO Julie-Ann Kerin departs
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...
Cisco: By 2022 mobile will represent nearly 20 percent of all global IP traffic, fueled in part by the internet of things
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost