Cisco finds critical bugs in its Unified communications Director and Director Express software for Big Data packages as well as its Small Business 220 Series Smart Switches.
Microsoft has launched a Beta build of its browser for all supported editions of Windows, including 7 and 10, and macOS.
Software vendor LiveTiles has partnered with training provider GO1 to enhance its platform with the vendor’s artificial intelligence solutions.
Dell Technologies has unveiled new flexible consumption models for partners in a move designed to reduce financial risk for customers.
Publicly-listed Vita Group has once again pledged to lose sales remuneration from Telstra in exchange for a greater retail store presence.
- VMware acquires two cloud security, developers companies
- Macquarie Telecom partners with Apple in mobility solutions deal
- Huawei sheds Australian jobs as 5G ban begins to bite
- HP CEO Dion Weisler set to depart
- How WSP Digital helped Newcastle become a ‘Smart City’ via AWS
- Acquia appoints A/NZ channel manager
- Crayon officially touches down in Australia
- DXC Technology acquires another ServiceNow partner
- TeamViewer launches new channel program
- Hitachi Vantara appoints Adrian Johnson as A/NZ managing director
- Splunk to buy SignalFx for $1 billion
- AWS multi-cloud snub avoids ‘lowest common denominator’ approach
- Arq Group starts to see a financial uptick after challenging 12 months
- Vocus revenues flat following 'year of significant change'
Ingram Micro Australia shares its 40 year journey and what's next for the Australian market
New roles for Gavin Lawless and Scott Caulfield
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Unearthing the real value of Unified Communications
ARN Exchange Sydney: Is the channel ready for the next generation of Unified Communications?
EDGE 2019: Channel hits hole in one at EDGE Cup with HP
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...