The Australian Cyber Security Centre has released the details of some of the cyber scams doing the rounds across the country, with the centre receiving no fewer than 45 incident reports involving COVID-19 in the past two weeks alone.
Spending on artificial intelligence in Asia Pacific is set to soar over the next five years as the demand for deep learning ramps up.
AWS has provided direct access to consultants via the AWS Solutions Library with the aim of assisting customers with deploying, managing and integrating vetted architecture.
Google Cloud has warned users globally that several of its services were experiencing intermittent issues, while its Cloud Composer environment creations had been failing globally.
A new generation of private cloud options, including Outposts, Azure Stack and Anthos, is leading enterprises to rethink hybrid cloud strategies.
- How Covid-19 is impacting channel engagement
- Microsoft to stop serving non-security monthly updates to Windows
- Schneider Electric expands relationship with Ingram Micro
- Microsoft acquires 5G start-up Affirmed Networks
- How distributors are managing supply and demand in the face of COVID-19
- HP warns of ‘disastrous’ M&A outcome in current climate
- Stiff drink required after installing fake corona antivirus
- 2020 IT spending growth predicted to stay in the black
- Infosec experts come together to fight wave of cyber threats
- Vic Health taps Whispir software for COVID-19 monitoring
- A COVID-19 forecast for the channel: painful with ‘pockets’ of opportunity
- FireEye saw surge in cyber spying as coronavirus emerged from China
- Rubrik appoints Nutanix's Jamie Humphrey as new A/NZ boss
- JB Hi-Fi temporarily closes all New Zealand stores
Scott Frew, CEO and founder of lifecycle management provider iasset.com, outlines why resellers cannot allow low-value contracts to lapse
How Gambotto's strong appetite for business has led him to where he is today
Partner Connect suggests shift in mindset for a tech giant built on virtualisation
Ramps up rewards for software subscription and security sales
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.