The ACCC has taken Optus Internet to court alleging that the telco misled up to 20,000 customers over NBN migration time-frames.
Just months after becoming Cylance’s local channel head, Jason Duerden has been named A/NZ country manager.
ARN provides a weekly wrap of the phishing scams, malware attacks and security breaches impacting organisations across Australia.
The Govt is preparing to renew the procurement arrangement for its Drupal-based govCMS.
IT industry education provider, DDLS Australia, has appointed former Upskilled CEO, Jon Lang, as its new CEO, replacing Mal Shaw, who has stepped down.
- Did Michael Dell underpay to get his company back?
- iMac Pro first look: Apple’s most powerful Mac is a multiprocessing beast
- Hackers strike in “watershed” cyber attack on plant operations
- How SaaS vendors can create a new-look channel
- Bitcoin frailties emerge amid landmark rallies
- University of Adelaide pours $1M into supercomputer upgrade
- NEXTDC moves to wind up data centre property trust
- Three plead guilty over Mirai botnet attacks
- NBN reseller enters liquidation owing $330K
- Leadership switch for Microsoft’s global One Commercial Partner business
- Telstra pays $72.5M to tap into more mobile spectrum
- Aussie expat moves up the regional ranks at Hitachi Vantara
- Google Cloud makes another round of heavyweight A/NZ channel hires
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Microsoft's monthly security rollups for Windows 7 have almost doubled in size since the company revised the still-popular operating system's update regimen in 2016.
Analytics firm Net Applications revised its methodology to cull bots from its browser share numbers and found that as much as half of the traffic ...
As the FCC prepares to eliminate net neutrality rules, allowing ISPs to charge more for some internet traffic based on speed of delivery, companies will ...
On Wednesday, Microsoft posted a Security Alert that describes a nasty remote code execution bug in the Malware Protection Engine, mpengine.dll.
Amazon hopes to push Alexa into the office. At the same time, Cisco and Microsoft also see potential for voice-activated A.I. assistants to automate mundane ...
The iPhone X dazzled, WannaCry caused heartburn and AI fueled tech innovation
Most of your old data is useless trash. So throw it away, rather than spend all the time and money hoping AI will figure something ...
SQL databases have constraints on data types and consistency. NoSQL does away with them for the sake of speed, flexibility, and scale
Note-takers, take note: Whether you want gobs of features or uber-simplicity, these are the best apps for collecting and managing info on Android.