Data#3 has boosted its presence in Western Australia with the appointment of three new managers.
Covata has announced its 10-year software license agreement (SLA) with Cisco will come to an end in 12 months, six years ahead of schedule.
Tech giants, facing tighter content rules in China and the threat of a trade war, are targeting an easier way into the world's second largest economy.
Deloitte has further strengthened its Amazon Web Services (AWS) play through the acquisition of Brisbane-based cloud specialists CloudTrek.
The first section of the Indigo subsea cable system linking Australia and South East Asia has been laid from Christmas Island to Floreat Beach in Perth, spanning 2400km.
- Nextgen appoints director of growth, explores acquisitions
- Toshiba Memory chief shrugs off price concerns, sticks with IPO plans
- KPMG takes Alibaba Cloud to the masses
- Developers deliver SAP Cloud Platform to 10,000 enterprise customers
- Seccom Global named first SentinelOne partner in Australia
- Dell EMC awarded $11.2M storage contract with Home Affairs
- One Identity promotes Serkan Cetin to Asia Pacific head
- Telstra trials IoT solution with "major" Australian water utilities
- 2Gpbs mobile speeds draw closer after Telstra live network test
- Data61 partners with German vendor to protect global defence systems
- Microsoft introduces HoloLens to businesses via Dynamics 365
- Telstra honours top performing partners
- Veritec scores Federal Govt Microsoft Azure migration contract
- Microsoft Managed Desktop heading to A/NZ in early 2019
Vendor also partners up with AWS via new Spark platform
Market requires less security products and more security
We profile readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
While Microsoft is extending support to 30 months for customers who purchased Enterprise and Educational versions of Windows 10, it's not doing so for those ...
Google's Project Treble promises to pave the way for faster Android upgrades — so what exactly is it? And how will it work?
The next big feature upgrade for Windows 10 will be here soon, so it's time to look at what's new – and why the pace ...
Unified endpoint management is getting a lot of buzz these days when it comes to how companies handle mobile (and even desktop) hardware. But it's ...
More secure keys protecting the directory name system (DNS) are ready to deploy, but for those using DNS servers that haven't been upgraded, it could ...
Turn your Android home screen into a powerful productivity hub with these exceptional, business-friendly widgets.
In keeping with previous years’ launch timing, the upgrades to iOS and macOS are expected to roll out to the public on Sept. 18 and ...
Becoming the “backbone of the enterprise,” SD-WAN market could hit $4.5 Billion by 2022, IDC says, even as businesses seek integrated management and security features.
While there is a wealth of monitoring tools available to network administrators for port scanning and network mapping, Nmap is the de facto standard. Here's ...