Optus Business has launched new managed services portfolio, Optus Go, a suite of simplified information communications technology solutions.
Data-sharing business Dropbox has filed for an initial public offering of up to US$500 million with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The fourth quarter of 2017 saw a decline in smartphone sales globally, but the full-year result was one of growth.
Skyfii has reported a 51.7 per cent year-on-year retreat in losses for 1H FY18, citing new set up contracts in Australia.
Intel is collaborating with Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft to bring 5G connectivity to Windows PCs by next year.
- Inabox posts $1.6M net loss after acquisition write-down
- Court throws out application for Hills to be wound up
- NextDC data centre property fight doesn't dint earnings
- HP sees PC sales surge despite global slump
- Intel left cyber officials in the dark about chip flaws
- Security concerns continue to hinder IoT deployments
- Data#3 wins $3.7M network solutions deal with the AFP
- A/NZ customers on board as Google Cloud IoT Core goes live
- Scamwatch round-up – Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, ATO and Australia Post
- Dreamscape Networks gets $6M revenue shot from new acquisitions
- The compelling case for AI in cyber security
- Telstra rolls out IoT tech to Linfox’s 5,000-truck fleet
- Kogan sees revenue surge amid inventory investment
- Tibco aims for accelerated growth with new A/NZ boss
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Increased competition has placed new pressures on technology providers, yet AC3 is advancing ahead of the chasing pack
As one of Australia’s leading technology providers, Meridian IT fuses local expertise with global capabilities
Operating in a crowded market for more than two decades is no easy task, Cameron Brookes explains how Kiandra IT continues to innovate
For the first time ever, Google has published a set of standards it says smartphones must meet to be business friendly, highlighting those that get ...
Google on Feb. 15 turned on the browser ad-blocking feature it's been talking about for a year. Here's how it works and why Google acted.
Improvements in network-attached storage density and performance target unstructured data workloads. Here's how a NAS server works, how it is different than a SAN and ...
When iOS 11.3 arrives later this year, it will allow a limited number of users to more easily access and share healthcare data – part ...
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
HP has added Apple smartphones, tablets and laptops to its list of hardware it now supports under its managed service.
Windows Analytics can now scan enterprise PCs running Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 and report on whether they're prepped to fend off attacks ...
Oracle says AI techniques in PaaS services for application development, data integration, analytics and security will cut costs
This year's MWC gets under way Feb. 26 in Barcelona, and while hardware announcements are a given, attendees are more likely to be hearing a ...