NHS Scotland is bringing together more than 100 different computer systems and 161,000 employees onto Microsoft's Office 365 and Windows 10.
Technology that can generate realistic news stories from little more than a headline suggestion is poised to advance rapidly in the coming years.
Service provider spending on technology is forecast to reach US$426 billion by 2022, as momentum for subscription payments gathers pace.
Insentra has partnered with Trusted Data Solutions to bring restoration and email archive migration solutions to partners within the Microsoft channel.
Cloudten has launched operations in the UK as the newly acquired cloud specialist targets global expansion through Amazon Web Services.
- Nextgen strikes exclusive trans-Tasman deal with Paessler
- Talend chases channel partners with new Asia Pacific hire
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- Software pirates use Apple tech to put hacked apps on iPhones
- NBN Co begins recovery process in Townsville
- 5G is "not the atom bomb" says Huawei rotating CEO Eric Xu
- Sydney-based Cortell gains global IBM recognition
- Over the Wire half year profit soars following dual acquisition
- EMT Distribution signs deal with Flashpoint
- Kyocera recalls discontinued printer over fire hazard
- Telstra half year profit takes a hit
- Lenovo rolls out subscription offering through partners
- Growth in software and security boosts Cisco financials
- Don’t waste your money on Office 2019 (says Microsoft)
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Sri Shivananda, SVP and CTO of PayPal talks about what’s driving the digital payments space, security challenges, and why RegTech is the next big thing ...
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost
While wireless charging is expected to take off during the next decade, Apple's failure to ship its AirPower device in 2018 could be having a ...
First it was Apple's earnings miss (because of slower-than-expected iPhone sales). Then other smartphone makers reported lackluster sales. One analyst calls the market a 'mess.' ...
Smartphone shipments are down, and a lot of the decline has to do with high prices and growing consumer frustration. One expert calls today's smartphone ...
The Cisco SD-WAN security problems were part of 23 security advisories Cisco announced on Jan. 23
The delayed delivery of Windows 10 October 2018 Update could put the pinch on companies looking to upgrade from Windows 7 before support for the ...