Security vendor CrowdStrike has honoured last year’s most successful partners at its annual awards for Australia and New Zealand.
IBM has made its cloud satellite generally available to global partners in order to scale its open architecture across customers’ environments.
Google has introduced a Workspace tier for front-line jobs such as retail, hospitality, and healthcare workers.
Microsoft is expanding its Azure migration tools and services as it works to get businesses onto its cloud platform.
Intel’s 11th-gen Rocket Lake-S chip, which touts faster gaming performance than AMD’s Ryzen 5000 chips, will hit the shelves on March 30.
- Microsoft flags China-based Hafnium as main actor behind Exchange Server exploits
- IT jobs market set for slow recovery
- Google beefs up Workspace with new apps, and Google Assistant
- Microsoft Mesh brings mixed-reality apps to Azure
- Sydney cyber SaaS player Avertro expands into Singapore
- Accellion hack: timeline clarifies when and how customers were notified
- Generation-e targets New Zealand's Microsoft services market
- Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- Are software developers important? Yes, very
- Bluechip takes on Tenda tech for Aussie market
- Scality hires Brett Lobwein to lead A/NZ region
- Commvault's Dino Soepono jumps to Veeam to run regional alliances
- Global IoT managed services market to triple by 2025
- Weighing up which UCaaS vendors to work with
Unisys' Gergana Winzer calls on wider cyber security industry to come together in helping Australia's "weakest links" fend off breaches
In Q4, 200 APJ partners invested in enhancing their Veeam accreditations
Channel drives growth with client, server, storage and VMware offerings
AWS partners remain confident in AWS' leadership and growth strategy
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
What advice would you give to aspiring IT leaders? “Someone once told me one time that IT can be broken down into three basic components, ...
Rumors aren't reality
Prepping for disaster recovery needs a plan, testing, and thinking about non-technical necessities like food and shelter for the recovery team.
It’s time to get excited.
From the firewall to antimalware to ransomware protections: here's an overview of what's inside of Windows 10's Windows Security
We all lived on Microsoft Teams this year, then ditched work to play an Xbox game we downloaded via Game Pass.
The vulnerability gives hackers a means to access sensitive data, move laterally in a network, or execute a ransomware attack.
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.