Google Australia has lost its court battle with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission in a landmark case relating to its data privacy settings.
Swinburne University of Technology has revealed it has responded to a data breach that made information about more than 5,000 people available online.
TSMC makes the chips that Nvidia, Qualcomm, Apple, and others design. And it has bad news: The chip shortage will continue for another couple of years.
The Department of Defence has put a call out to expand the number of panel members in its Information Communications Technology Provider Arrangement, as well as the services offered by existing panel members.
- IBM bolsters business process automation portfolio with myInvenio buy
- ACCC gives go-ahead for MYOB's acquisition of GreatSoft
- Aussie Broadband goes west
- 6 security risks in software development and how to address them
- Why doesn't the Surface Laptop 4 have the latest Ryzen processors?
- How data and storage are shaping the game for Melbourne Football Club
- Future of M&A in the Aussie channel? Consolidation, scale and brand equity
- SoftIron launches first global partner program
- 6clicks appoints ex-NTT Security CEO to board
- Jitterbit nabs Boomi's Marco Meisert as new APAC channel leader
- 7 new social engineering tactics threat actors are using now
- AWS CloudShell now available in Sydney region
- BeyondTrust combines legacy partner programs into one global offering
- Govt warns businesses to apply latest Microsoft Exchange patches
The MD of the Queensland-based MSP shares how he kicked off his business at 17.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
The Queensland IT provider shares why it sees itself as a “trusted advisor”
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
Should we be treating the two technologies the same way?
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
AWS partners remain confident in AWS' leadership and growth strategy
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Microsoft swoops in to tempt Aussie online ad market
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...