Expectation that AI will replace human workers in the next decade is undisputed. What kinds of jobs and how soon, however, is still being worked out.
Cloud contact centre provider Aspect Software has appointed Manuel Karunakar as regional vice president for Australia and New Zealand.
PVH Europe, subsidiary of the fashion giant that owns brands like Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, is drastically transforming the way it makes and sells its clothing.
The pioneer of fast fashion isn't looking so fast anymore, as the world's largest clothing retailer faces growing competition from younger, online-only players.
Department of Social Services calls on providers to replace existing in-house storage and compute equipment with new hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Sky Communications enters administration owing over $3.5M
- Yes, PageUp clients’ personal data was accessed by cyber attacker
- Huawei hits back as exclusion from Aussie 5G rollouts looms
- IBM acquires IoT experts with strong Brisbane presence
- Google Cloud sets service providers loose to drive cloud adoption
- Microsoft proclaims Windows 10 update enterprise-ready in record time
- Govt-wide software panel goes big with new products and services
- Top tier NBN uptake continues to grow
- More than 1,000 buildings signed up to Adelaide's gigabit fibre network
- Govt terminates NEC’s multimillion-dollar biometric identity project
- Domain name registrars ordered to pay nearly $2M over billing claims
- Telstra confirms 2Gbps-capable 4G mobile network deployment this year
- GrowthOps makes $20M takeover bid for Asia Pacific Digital
- Broadcom cuts 1,100 jobs post Brocade merger
For more than a decade, security specialists have collectively called for legislative reform. Now the time has arrived, Enosys is taking a lead role
Channel teams struggle to build partner enthusiasm and energy
In an industry dominated by M&A activity, joining at the hip appears more challenging that splitting at the side
Michelle Joosse outlines how Sydney-based provider has continued to prosper for more than 20 years
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Amid reports that two forensic companies have been helping law enforcement and government agencies break into locked iPhones, Apple rolled out a new feature in ...
Cloud-native computing takes advantage of many modern techniques, including PaaS, multicloud, microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD, and devops
Your one-stop source for Chrome OS advice, insight, and analysis — from someone who's covered Chromebooks closely since the start.
Here's everything you need to know about Wi-Fi tethering.
As Google moves to change how its Chrome browser flags insecure websites, rival browsers may be forced to follow suit. Here's how other browsers currently ...
Google has fleshed out its plans to upend the way browsers warn users of insecure websites, spelling out gradual steps the company will take with ...
Our Android expert highlights the standout apps in the categories that matter most to busy professionals.
Learn how Facebook’s open standard for querying data can provide a better way to build APIs than REST and Swagger
The company has released an add-on for Chrome – dubbed 'Windows Defender Browser Protection' – that effectively gives up a major asset in its own ...