Strategy delivery and technology specialist DQA has collaborated with Indigenous-owned IT provider Dickerson Digital to develop critical infrastructure and deliver new capabilities.
Australian telcos have blocked over 336.7 million scam texts since July 2022, according to new figures released by the ACMA.
Now available at crates.io, the AWS SDK for Rust provides access to some 300 AWS cloud services, each with its own crate.
Java has a powerful new concurrency model, and it works with both traditional and virtual threads. Here's a first look at structured concurrency.
Deno Cron jobs can perform actions such as updating state in Deno KV, pinging a website, sending email, initiating a database backup, and calling an API at regular intervals.
- HPE honours top performing Australian partners
- How to use Pandas for data analysis in Python
- Ingram Micro widens AV portfolio with EPOS
- Federal security regulator runs a ruler over telco use of MSPs
- Keras 3.0 deep learning API backs TensorFlow, PyTorch, Jax
- Unused Gmail accounts head to the chopping block
- Zoom’s survey tool aims for employee feedback outside of meetings
- Super apps: the next big thing for enterprise IT?
- ‘We’re committed to you’: AWS cuts Marketplace fees in partner push
- NBN Co launches new wholesale broadband agreement
- FibreconX strikes Megaport partnership
- Riverbed promotes Brian Gormley to APJ engineering lead
- SAP channel chief on how partners can soar through ‘a cloud-first mindset’
- AWS 'standing at the edge of a new technical era'
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
GSI Partner explains why there is no excuse to delay digital transformation.
Despite being in the fourth year of COVID-19.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Winners grace the stage for ARN Innovation Awards 2023
Channel celebrates ARN Innovation Awards 2023: Champagne reception
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
How AI is driving integration innovation for the channel
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.
Claire Trachet, CEO of tech business advisory firm Trachet, talks about what she's seeing from clients and the market at large.