Software giant reports upbeat results in the seasonally tough first quarter, saying it was gaining ground on competitors Salesforce and Oracle in the cloud.
Mitel has signed a definitive arrangement agreement to be acquired by Searchlight Capital Partners, in a transaction valued at approximately US$2 billion.
Samsung might have toppled Intel’s 25-year lead in the global semiconductor market, but for how long?
Local IBM partner Oovvuu is set to ramp up the global rollout of its proprietary video-on-demand news platform thanks to a new $3.8M funding round.
Melbourne's Transpire has wrapped up a $2.7 million government project involving the deployment of beacon technology in France.
- Newly identified Trojan targets healthcare sector
- Qld Police fixes system affecting background checking services
- States step out to woo Google HQ
- Infosys looks to digital services as legacy business feels the squeeze
- Escalating costs see Google’s Alphabet operating margin shrink
- Qlik unveils new MSP partner offering
- Aussie-founded ISV ups footprint after $5.5M funding round
- Vocus scraps NZ business sell-off
- Microsoft boosts anti-phishing skills of Chrome, the IE and Edge killer
- ARN Emerging Leaders - And the finalists are…
- Motorola Solutions snaps up $261M extension with Vic Govt
- Melbourne IT provider wraps up telephony project for Airmaster
- Australia could have over 10M 5G connections by 2022
- Apple offers worldwide battery replacement for some MacBook Pros
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
Channel budgets are under intense scrutiny, creating a need to justify ROI
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Private equity firms, revamped vendor programs and software set to dominate the agenda
Channel debates data breach notification laws as ARN Exchange hits Melbourne
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
ARN Connect - How can partners create customer value through cloud and security?
The company has released an add-on for Chrome – dubbed 'Windows Defender Browser Protection' – that effectively gives up a major asset in its own ...
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
With at least two companies selling technology that can be used by law enforcement and government agencies to unlock iPhones, this would be a good ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Apple has been pushing developers to move their software to 64-bit since last summer. Now it's warning end users about the upcoming change. Here's how ...
Local and regional police departments and federal agencies are lining up to buy technology from two companies whose products can bypass iPhone security mechanisms.
From optimizing your phone’s storage to integrating your device with the cloud, these standout Android apps will let you juggle files like a pro.
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Cloud-native apps built on Kubernetes can run anywhere. Now, with Open Service Broker, they can also use services hosted in public clouds such as Azure