Victoria’s state government has launched a plan to enhance connectivity in the Central Highlands.
Apple has ultra-high ambitions for its new ultra-wideband chip. It’s more than just tag tracking and AirDrop. So much more.
Field Solutions Holdings (FSG) has been awarded a $500,000 grant by Bulloo Shire in Queensland for the construction of a new broadband network in areas where the National Broadband Network (NBN) only reaches by satellite.
Westcon-Comstor Australia has seen its net profit turn around from $5.2 million in the red in 2018, to back in the black at $995,952 for the year ending 28 February.
OVHcloud, the subsidiary of cloud provider OVH, has announced its partner program is now available internationally, including in Australia.
- Australia concluded China was behind hack on parliament, political parties
- UK vendor BeCloud picks Ekulus as exclusive A/NZ launch partner
- Vodafone: Australians should strive for higher-speed broadband
- Rackspace names new MD for A/NZ
- NSW Government iCare claim platform cost $360M
- Microsoft president said IT companies won't wait for US to act on social media laws
- US House panel probe demands Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google emails
- Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- United Networks to acquire Broadland Group
- How partners can get the most out of recurring offers
- HPE and Nutanix dangle ‘enhanced’ partner rebates to plug combined hybrid cloud
- Business Aspect appoints former SMS exec as NSW territory partner
- Alexa Answers program goes public, allowing anyone to answer Alexa questions
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
Scott Barlow of Sophos outlines path to partner profitability
Hopes to grow services in SD-WAN and cloud via partner network
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...