In the course of a year TPG cut 280 jobs, reducing its headcount by almost 6 per cent.
Telstra’s brand is being employed by scammers in order to launch an email phishing campaign aimed at harvesting confidential details from victims.
Microsoft has ramped up its support for local ISV start-up, Gobbill, as the company prepares for an attack on the UK market.
Cisco's certifications are changing to emphasise areas such as network programmability, multi-cloud, IoT, SD-WAN and software.
5G connectivity is set to be in high demand by enterprises and consumers in the coming months, as the major carriers race to fulfil demand.
- Atlassian acquires Code Barrel in cloud product enhancement drive
- Govt opens up IT hardware marketplace to new suppliers
- VMware tightens AWS cloud integration
- Cenitex paid price for years of uncertainty
- NBN Co hits out against claims its enterprise business is 'inequitable'
- Insentra on track to break $110M revenue mark
- Former Cisco engineers raise US$278M for startup
- Microsoft unveils Kubernetes, microservices projects
- Partners primed as managed services dominates security spending
- SailPoint spends US$37.5M on Orkus and OverWatchID
- NBN Co moves goalposts for broadband speed rankings
- Cisco pushes 5G to hasten advent of industrial IoT
- Cognizant set to snap up Contino in cloud push
- Cloud marks bright spot amid IBM's revenue woes
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Thomas Duryea Logicalis unveils new Sydney office
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices