Veeam is building out a specialised services channel to help customers overcome cloud data management challenges in Asia Pacific.
Organisations across the world are still finding it tough to scale artificial intelligence projects throughout their entire enterprise, according to research by Capgemini.
Microsoft this week warned enterprise and education customers running Windows 10 that it will start replacing the old, original Edge browser on their PCs with the newer Chromium-based version on or after July 30.
C9 Communications and MaxContact have come together to overhaul the phone systems of the charity and fundraising-focused call centre business Thomas Direct.
Independent software vendor (ISV) Vapar is set to put its growth plans into motion with a $700,000 seed funding raising round.
- Defining a continuous testing strategy
- The 15 most valuable IT certifications today
- In cloud clash with Alibaba, underdog Tencent adopts more aggressive tactics
- ARN Hall of Fame steps up to help the channel navigate COVID-19
- Microsoft unveils Pylance, a new Python extension for Visual Studio Code
- Espire Infolabs and InSync assist with ACU’s digital refresh
- Mia Distribution debuts Channel UC business unit
- Insight migrates 60,000 Uni of WA mailboxes in IAM move
- Microsoft specialist Avanade advances through GitHub, strengthens developer play
- Fusion Broadband heads to the UK to build Europe channel
- AWS partners with Goanna Solutions for Aussie training scheme
- ARN Virtual Exchange: the role of unified comms in a post-COVID world
- 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
- New regional ESET leader targets partner expansion
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Odria dives into his passion on helping employees reach their best potential and giving back.
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...