Arxxus Technology Partners has collapsed after 10 years in operation as DXC Technology offers a lifeline to the remaining technical and support staff.
The former director of Queensland-based ISP Freenet has been convicted and jailed for six years after pleading guilty to two counts of alleged fraud.
Amazon has filed a motion in court to pause the US Department of Defense and Microsoft from carrying out an up to US$10 billion cloud computing deal.
PwC has joined the partner network of SAP-owned Qualtrics with the aim of standardising customer and employee experience programs.
Atlassian has expanded the roadmapping functions in Jira Software to offer users greater insight into the progress of software development projects.
- Kaspersky arms MSPs with new tools to streamline licensing management
- Partners left to pick up the pieces after Symantec acquisition
- Microsoft to force Bing on Chrome users in the enterprise
- HP rebuffs ‘self-serving’ takeover tactics by Xerox
- Survey: Digital transformation can reveal network weaknesses
- Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- Exposing 2 cloud and AI myths
- Smartsheet taps ex-Tableau boss Nigel Mendonca to lead APAC launch
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- Cohesity switches up leadership with new A/NZ boss
- AWS offers canaries and direct APIs for Snapshots in Sydney region
- What is a buffer overflow? And how hackers exploit these vulnerabilities
- Australian device shipments on the wane
- Tradewinds strikes telco deal with NetSG
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in A/NZ, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.