ForgeRock has appointed a new head of Asia Pacific and Japan in the form of former Workday regional lead David Hope.
Citrix has appointed Kathy Chen as vice president of channel across Asia Pacific and Japan, following the short-lived reign of Manish Sharma.
Smartphone maker Huawei Technologies thrived in 2019 at the expense of smaller rivals and Apple even as the smartphone market shrank.
Google has announced the end of its low-code application development platform App Maker, citing low usage.
Organisations are turning to hybrid cloud technology for greater agility, security, compliance and other benefits.
- Red Telecom taken to court over alleged $63K payment problem
- Launchable applies machine learning to software testing
- NBN Co to consult on third party dark fibre use
- Vocus brands NBN Co partner program ‘latest example’ of RSP encroachment
- New 'CacheOut' attack targets Intel processors, with a fix arriving soon
- Adequate for today, but not tomorrow: The state of back-up and DR in Australia
- 8 misleading AI myths — and the realities behind them
- Google Cloud moves to ‘single source of truth’ with Secret Manager
- Spirit Telecom snaps up Sydney's Cloud BT in NSW push
- Citrix rolls out all NetScaler vulnerability patches
- JCurve to open Riyo platform to the channel
- Oki Data names Tony Grima as new A/NZ MD
- Cisco and IBM offer a managed private cloud service
- Intel reports record fourth quarter, ramps up 10nm chips and tamps down supply issues
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in A/NZ, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.