Alibaba Group’s cloud computing revenue grew by 50 per cent year-on-year in the company’s 2021 fiscal year, despite losing a major customer in the March quarter.
Ingram Micro has expanded its partnership with cyber security vendor Sophos in a move that will see the distributor working to recruit new MSPs to the Sophos MSP Connect Flex program.
The global public cloud services market grew 34.1 per cent to US$312 billion, in 2020, with AWS and Microsoft duking it out for number one spot.
Pure Storage has offered bigger rebates to Elite Partners in order to increase its sales of high-value subscription deals.
Windows 10X was expected to launch in the spring of 2021 in place of the year's first-half Windows 10 feature upgrade. Didn't happen.
- When businesses should incorporate design thinking in scrum
- 9 enterprise storage start-ups to watch
- What Boomi brings to the table in a post-sale world
- Software spend in A/NZ surged last year
- Snowflake nabs Rubrik A/NZ channel manager for regional partner push
- Global chip shortage set to stretch out until 2022
- Babel project is running out of money
- IT vendors push on-prem, pay-per-use hardware
- Logicalis Australia CTO takes global tech lead role
- 5G Networks ramps up channel play with fresh wholesale offering
- M2M Group names Australia Post’s Kat Dempsey as new A/NZ leader
- Telstra fined $50M over unconscionable sales to Indigenous customers
- Australia-founded Sourced Group acquired for $75M
- VMware names company veteran Raghu Raghuram as new CEO
Founder Con Mouzouris on how Mantel Group is building its principle-backed brands across Australia and New Zealand.
The MD of the Queensland-based MSP shares how he kicked off his business at 17.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.