Any lingering indifference to risk has evaporated due to spiking ransomware attacks, supply chain threats and the challenges of securing remote workers.
AWS’ worldwide market share inched back up to 33 per cent after Microsoft and Google slowly gained ground in previous quarters.
Fusion5 has been selected by the Australian Football League (AFL) to upgrade its ageing Microsoft enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
Melbourne’s Arinco claims to have become the first Australian-headquartered Microsoft partner to gain the vendor’s Kubernetes on Azure specialisation.
The chief executive officer of Over the Wire, Scott Smith, is to exit the company after just 17 months with nobody lined up as a replacement.
- TPG taps Dense Air for additional 5G spectrum
- Nexion appointed as Aryaka A/NZ principal partner
- Microsoft's hyperscale datacentre plans spur Aussie cloud specialist Lab3's NZ launch
- Ingram Micro expands Vertiv partnership to Australia
- Brennan IT acquires Newcastle IT services provider Forsythes Technology
- Webcentral Group puts in bid to acquire Perth’s Cirrus Networks
- Jetpack Compose for Android turns general availability
- Dicker Data acquires Exeed in landmark $68M deal
- Huawei and LG leaving global smartphone market share up for grabs
- Google Cloud digs further into SAP partnership with RISE program
- Cisco preps now for the hybrid workforce
- Cloud leaders vie for environmental kudos as market spend soars
- Australia-founded Sourced Group opens a beachhead Kiwi office
- EY Australia acquires local cloud security provider SecureWorx
During the first quarter of FY22, overall order revenue via the channel increased 15 per cent year-on-year in APJ, with distribution reporting a 19 per cent rise in deals.
Microsoft's Windows 11 documentation tells PC buyers to look for computers with 'Free upgrade to Windows 11' stickers. Where have we heard something like that before?
Tech giant heightens focus on the core areas of SD-WAN, software, managed services and customer success -- delivered via the local channel.
Try as it might to be all-things-networking to all enterprises, Cisco faces a wily group of rivals with assets that are hard to overcome. Here’s our list of a notable 10.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.