Software vendor LiveTiles has announced a new partnership with Microsoft that is bringing an artificial intelligence (AI) bot specifically developed for the commercial airline industry.
Cisco and its apps monitoring arm, AppDynamics, have announced its new strategy to allow users full visibility, deep insights and automated actions with what is calling the Central Nervous System for IT.
Oracle has been accused of “stark patterns of discrimination” in relation to the salaries paid to female, African American and Asian employees at its Redwood Shores HQ.
Microsoft’s Bing search engine has been blocked in China, making it the latest foreign tech service to be shut down behind the country's Great Firewall.
Infosys was awarded the strategic opportunity as the Australian Open official digital innovation partner.
- Cirrus sees revenue increase by 49 per cent in first half
- Cisco releases 20 security updates affecting SD-WAN, Webex and more
- AWS finally gains Protected status
- Cisco pulls ahead of Microsoft in $45B collaboration market
- More than 700 Telstra workers face job losses
- Is Australia an innovative tech nation?
- Telcos, tech industry call for major changes to encryption legislation
- $10M funding gets distributed across small business sector
- Power Quality Consultants deploys Vertiv's Smart Cabinet at Longreach Airport
- Hostworks, Anittel acquisitions deliver millions in revenue for 5G Networks
- More than 90,000 NBN customers are yet to be refunded for slow speeds
- NextDC offers Perth customers direct Microsoft cloud connections
- Former Oracle exec joins 8x8
- Microsoft declares the official end to its smartphone era
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Over $300 million spent in Australia alone
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Make your Chromebook even more capable with this carefully selected set of Linux apps for expanding Chrome OS's potential as a business tool.
Google's foray into cellular networking, as an MVNO reselling wireless access, allows it to offer service that can undercut bigger rivals like AT&T and Verizon. ...
The new blockchain protocol, Devv, was demoed at CES; backers say it outperforms other distributed ledger technologies and traditional financial networks such as VisaNet. Analysts ...
After missing its own 2018 deadline for shipping a multi-device wireless charger, industry speculation now has the AirPower charging pad on the assembly line and ...
When some new iPad owners found their devices were bent, Apple acknowledged the issue and said, in essence, 'no problem.' More recently, the company said ...
Reports are popping up all over that yesterday’s Win7 Monthly Rollup and Security-only patches are causing big problems with networks using SMBv2 shares. The known ...
Kubernetes gets all manner of networking, management love from VMware, Arista, and more at KubeCon+ CloudNativeCon 2018
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year