Rapid advances in artificial intelligence are raising risks that malicious users will soon exploit the technology for automated attacks, according to a new report.
Spirit Telecom posted revenues of $8.1 million for the first half of FY18, a 54 per cent increase from the previous corresponding period.
Megaport’s losses have retreated for the six months ending 2017 to $13.3 million, a 3.27 per cent boost from the previous year.
Cisco introduces new network automation software portfolio to improve how global service providers run large-scale networks.
NetComm Wireless (ASX:NTC) has experienced a record half-year revenue and earnings for FY18, mainly thanks to key projects such as its contract with NBN.
- JCurve flags pre-tax loss due to project delays
- Data#3 profit drops by half amid customer delays
- CSG sees profits plummet
- Revenues and profits tumble for Hills
- Melbourne IT gets boost from fresh acquisitions
- Why Apple is not as good as its bottom line
- Aussie retailers may turn to tech to compete with Amazon
- Top Xerox shareholders urge vendor to sell itself to rivals
- ATO systems outage audit prompts IT supplier SLA scrutiny
- Hackers stole $2.3 billion from Australians last year
- South Australia eyes $35M investment in fibre network expansion
- Consumer watchdog flags further action over NBN speed claim issues
- Australians bought 9.2M smartphones last year
- Liquid IT strikes first NZ deal with new cyber security venture
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Increased competition has placed new pressures on technology providers, yet AC3 is advancing ahead of the chasing pack
As one of Australia’s leading technology providers, Meridian IT fuses local expertise with global capabilities
Operating in a crowded market for more than two decades is no easy task, Cameron Brookes explains how Kiandra IT continues to innovate
HP has added Apple smartphones, tablets and laptops to its list of hardware it now supports under its managed service.
Windows Analytics can now scan enterprise PCs running Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 and report on whether they're prepped to fend off attacks ...
Oracle says AI techniques in PaaS services for application development, data integration, analytics and security will cut costs
This year's MWC gets under way Feb. 26 in Barcelona, and while hardware announcements are a given, attendees are more likely to be hearing a ...
The growth in unmanaged devices owned by employees or contractors is driving adoption of stand-alone mobile application management (MAM) software and services, according to a ...
Microsoft unveiled a slew of changes to Windows 10 support, acknowledging that its rapid development-and-release tempo is still being resisted by enterprises.
Google also unveils a new Drive preview pane commenting feature in G Suite for Microsoft Office files.
Apple may have finally found a way to enable the large-scale sharing of electronic medical record information on mobile devices. But its tools won't replace ...
Learn how the compiler framework for programmatically generating machine-native code has made it easier than ever to roll new languages and enhance existing ones