New ‘Split in Group’ command allows Visual Studio Code users to work in two editors side by side, vertically or horizontally, on the same file.
The global IT and business services market is bouncing back after a somewhat sluggish 2020, with the Asia Pacific and Japan region expected to see a greater growth rate than the worldwide average this year.
Australian communications infrastructure provider BAI Communications has won a long-term maintenance contract with regional TV network WIN.
Sydney-based internet of things (IoT) specialist Cognian Technologies has won an inaugural program launched by Tech Data.
Sydney's Converged Communication Network Applications and Adelaide's TelcoDataCloud have achieved Premier status with RingCentral.
- 11 technologies for supporting the hybrid office
- Chinese APT group IronHusky exploits zero-day Windows Server privilege escalation
- Crayon completes A$408M Rhipe acquisition
- Kyndryl wins $21M Vic education contract
- How Enable steered 1.2M COVID vaccines in NSW
- A customer perspective: how CIOs are redefining teamwork for a hybrid world
- 5 steps toward real zero trust security
- Twitch breach highlights dangers of choosing ease of access over security
- Akamai appoints first A/NZ head
- Cloud security vendor Lacework expands into A/NZ
- Small businesses get access to NSW govt tender training program
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 is due in early November
- Google Cloud forms Cybersecurity Action Team to support customer transformation
- Windows 11: Microsoft's pointless update
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.
How this Rivervale-based reseller bounced back from two once-in-a-lifetime crises.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.