Distributor AVT has launched an e-commerce store for all of its audio partners following huge demand for Harman Professional Solutions' products.
Nextgen is positioning partners towards a refreshed technology portfolio following the addition of 10 new vendors in 2018.
Data analytics software vendor Splunk has announced it will stop selling software and services to organisations in Russia, including through partners.
QPC has won three contracts to deploy and manage Genesys PureCloud contact centre platform.
The Assistance and Access Bill passed on 6 December, is still a concern to Australian technology companies.
- CSA partners with University of Newcastle
- Citadel boasts SaaS growth and new client wins
- UK does not support total Huawei network ban: sources
- IBM outlines trans-Tasman channel priorities in 2019
- Micro Focus acquires cyber specialists, Interset
- Augmented analytics will be next big disruptor: Gartner
- Government says ‘state actor’ hacked Australian political parties’ networks
- JCurve Solutions posts half year loss following sales ‘headwinds’
- Cognizant pays $25M to settle bribery case
- Former SAP executive joins Cubic Consulting as CEO
- NBN Co active premises grow 38 per cent
- Rhipe posts $3M in net profit
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- In memory of Rod Lappin
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost
While wireless charging is expected to take off during the next decade, Apple's failure to ship its AirPower device in 2018 could be having a ...
First it was Apple's earnings miss (because of slower-than-expected iPhone sales). Then other smartphone makers reported lackluster sales. One analyst calls the market a 'mess.' ...
Smartphone shipments are down, and a lot of the decline has to do with high prices and growing consumer frustration. One expert calls today's smartphone ...
The Cisco SD-WAN security problems were part of 23 security advisories Cisco announced on Jan. 23
The delayed delivery of Windows 10 October 2018 Update could put the pinch on companies looking to upgrade from Windows 7 before support for the ...
Make your Chromebook even more capable with this carefully selected set of Linux apps for expanding Chrome OS's potential as a business tool.