Two acquisitions from Cisco - AppDynamics and Perspica - have combined to bring machine learning driven insights to IT operations.
IBM has reported second-quarter profit and revenue that topped analysts' expectations as it benefited from growth in higher-margin businesses.
ASG Group has hired Mike Duke as new Queensland general manager, following the departure of Stephen Kovacs in June.
Microsoft shares are up 180 per cent since Satya Nadella took over, and its market cap edged above US$800 billion for the first time earlier this month.
Telstra has been awarded more than $7 million in government funding to supply new base stations across Victoria.
- "Every toxic quality of tech" found in job ad for Sydney-based role
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Apple under threat as Amazon’s stock market value hits $900B
- Explaining the 30-30 rule at Deloitte in Australia
- Telstra poised to cut 110 jobs across enterprise and service teams
- AustCyber: Time to 'harmonise' bamboozling government cyber advice
- Google slapped with record $5B EU antitrust fine
- Hills targets SMB growth through new A/NZ head of sales
- Data#3 forecasts net profit dip for FY18
- Commvault revamps A/NZ channel strategy in search of simplicity
- Microsoft lures Windows 2008 users to cloud through extra support offer
- Fujitsu leverages emerging tech to complete Digital Owl trial in NSW
- Oracle muscles in on blockchain boom with as-a-service offering
- Lenovo shakes up A/NZ channel team across PC division
Merger brings together 44,500 partners and people
Anthony Woodward opens up about Bulletproof's past, and its future
Includes an $880 million digital overhaul of NSW’s legacy rail signalling and train control operations
Sydney-based technology provider sheds light on an acquisition finalised following a six-month bidding war
ARN welcomes female leaders for WIICTA Alumnae Q2 in Melbourne
Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
The price of specialized graphics processors – lapped up in recent years by cryptocurrency miners to power their rigs – are falling in tandem with ...
From books to videos to online tutorials -- most free! -- here are plenty of ideas to burnish your R knowledge.
There's been speculation about why Apple hasn't already shipped its wireless charging pad, announced last September, but the latest reports indicate the company is facing ...
The Open Fog Consortium has come up with IEEE 1934, a standard shaped by ARM, Cisco, Dell, Intel, Microsoft and Princeton University to handle the ...
Save yourself time, headaches and even money with these standout Android apps for business travel.
BlackBerry's newest smartphone sports a more-than-full-featured physical keyboard – naturally – and is aimed at those who want to really want to get work done, ...
Filling the gap between shared spreadsheets and IT-oriented development tools, Quick Base aims to let business users quickly create their own applications.
Amid reports that two forensic companies have been helping law enforcement and government agencies break into locked iPhones, Apple rolled out a new feature in ...
Cloud-native computing takes advantage of many modern techniques, including PaaS, multicloud, microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD, and devops