Ingram Micro Cloud has added the offering of medical imaging software-as-a-service and artificial intelligence provider ImeXhs to its marketplace.
BDX has acquired a data centre location previously owned by Telstra, as the Hong Kong-based content exchange platform expands into Singapore.
Video conferencing company Zoom has been responsive to concerns over its software, the US Department of Homeland Security has said.
HPC services can be a way to meet expanding supercomputing needs, but they’re not necessarily better than on-premises supercomputers.
ARN is bringing its 30 Under 30 Tech Awards back in 2020 as part of the first ever virtual Emerging Leaders Forum, designed to showcase the brightest young technology minds in Australia.
- Veritas ramps up rebates in program tweak
- Can APIs be copyrighted?
- Pandemic leads to surge in video conferencing app downloads
- How The Wine Collective improved online processes using Boomi
- Samsung sees chip-based surge despite COVID-19 disruption
- Rivium secures Spamhaus for Aussie customers
- Konica Minolta Australia boss to stay put, for now
- AWS steps up Microsoft Windows migration play
- IBM CEO: ‘We have to win the architectural battle in cloud’
- Dicker Data appoints Andrew Upshon as new AV leader
- ASD cracks down on offshore coronavirus-exploiting cyber criminals
- Servian gains Google Cloud services gong
- Cisco goes after wireless IoT with Fluidmesh acquisition
- Microsoft promotes upcoming Edge enhancements
Playbook outlines how distributors can overcome challenge of Covid-19
Tier-2 providers will especially struggle to weather this storm, but vendors can
An interest in microwave communications sparked Chris Marshall's venture into IT and establishing blueAPACHE
Outlining best partner practices for vendors during market uncertainty
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.