Britain will not consider high risk equipment vendors in security critical parts of its next-generation 5G networks, Cabinet Office minister David Lidington said on Thursday.
The group behind the Domain Name System attacks known as DNSpionage have upped their dark actions with new tools and malware to focus their attacks and better hide their activities.
Chinese telecommunications and consumer electronics manufacturer Huawei has found itself at the centre of a long list of controversies in recent months.
Microsoft has discovered a bug in the May 2019 Update for Windows 10 that prevents an upgrade to the new feature release if an SD card or attached USB drive is present.
Britain will allow China's Huawei Technologies limited access to the next generation of mobile network, known as 5G, the Daily Telegraph reported on Tuesday, without citing sources.
- Melbourne set to host Labor’s AI centre
- ACSC finds large number of unprotected network services in Australia
- Telstra strike suspended after ‘promising breakthrough’
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- MOQdigital deploys Nutanix cloud solution for Laing O’Rourke
- Nutanix channel chief Rodney Foreman exits
- Huawei first-quarter revenue grows 39 per cent to US$27 billion
- A/NZ partners score at BlackBerry Cylance awards
- Emt Distribution brings ReFirm to A/NZ
- Samsung reportedly pushes back Galaxy Fold until ‘at least next month’ following poor reviews
- Australia IT spending to reach $94B in 2019
- Microsoft boosts IoT offering with Express Logic acquisition
- FirstWave seeks more MSSPs for cyber platform
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
For M&A focused partners, "hard work does not equal value"
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Female leaders come together for WIICTA Alumnae in Sydney
Drawing up a digital plan: how can partners trigger customer transformation?
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...