Called "Cloudbooks" by industry watchers, a leaked Microsoft document sets minimum specs for cloud-based laptops powered by Windows 10 Cloud.
Australian channel partners may yet get the chance to have their say over the Federal Government’s move to scrap its 457 visa program.
Impact Systems Technology has inked an agreement with NCS Technologies to distribute its Cirrus range of products.
Here are some of the government's key strategies in its plan to boost the country's cyber security sector.
Queensland's Gold Coast IT Support nabs Ingram Micro's 2017 cloud partner marketplace award for the Asia-Pacific region.
- Hackers use old Stuxnet-related bug to carry out attacks
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Size matters as security vendors scale through double-digit growth
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Software reseller slapped with $1M damages in Microsoft copyright case
- Dell EMC offloads Spanning onto private equity firm
- Microsoft commits to twice yearly updates to Windows 10, Office 365
- Victorian council blasts NBN rollout
- The Missing Link gets set for interstate expansion
- Where will Amazon’s Aussie arrival leave local online tech retailers?
- Looking beyond IoT to Intelligent Things
- Govt cyber security plan marks new scope for the Aussie IT channel
- Inabox Group gets $3M savings boost from Hostworks synergies
- A vigilante hacker may have built a computer worm to protect the IoT
As organisations begin to experiment with intelligent apps, The Yield founder and CEO, Ros Harvey, explains how the Australian start-up is racing ahead in agriculture.
Andrew Thomas returns to tap into a surge in big data analytics spending across Australia.
Automation and templates allow staff to build apps not manage firewalls
Admiring cognitive capabilities from afar is one thing, but building tangible business strategies to maximise an emerging market is another.
Formalizes twice-a-year schedule with March and September releases
Knox security, DeX dock and slick styling will boost sales, analysts believe
802.11ah, ad, ax and ay paving the way for Wi-Fi's future, Wi-Fi Now attendees told
Cisco: Four high priority security issues are found Cisco’s Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software
Even so, IT vendors are rolling out blockchain-based capabilities, often in response to high levels of customer interest
Microgrids and their related renewable energy can help businesses shave energy costs and bolster the aging infrastructure
5G wireless technology, despite some fairly breathless hype, is still in the embryonic stages of development, but the pace is quickening. The major U.S. carriers ...
Avaya's pre-filing debt will be reduced by more than $4 billion
Cisco today issued two “critical” security advisories, one for Cisco IOS and Cisco IOS XE Software, the other for the ongoing discovery of problems with ...