Avaya is bringing together its ecosystem of partners and developers in order to speed up delivery of artificial intelligence applications.
Interest in zero trust is surging, according to IDG’s 2020 Security Priorities Study, with 40 per cent of IT executives actively researching the topic.
Joining the ranks of the predictable, dependable software companies, Google Cloud focuses its strategy on broader enterprise issues.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is set to promote consulting partners in the networking space with a new competency.
Cyber security asset management start-up Axonius has set out its expansion plans for Asia Pacific after having hired its first channel leader for the region.
- Telcos taking longer to resolve complaints
- Microsoft's very bad year for security: A timeline
- DCI Data Centers stakes claim on Darwin
- Hills flags further review of loss-making NZ security business
- As Google moves to reshape Workspace, barriers to business adoption remain
- Top strategic tech trends for 2022
- Equinix plans two new Sydney data centres through $775M joint venture
- Newly-merged Sekuro eyes 2022 IPO
- 6 ways the pandemic has triggered long-term security changes
- REvil ransomware explained: A widespread extortion operation
- TypeScript adds ESM support for Node.js
- Smartphone chipset ‘famine’ arrives as global shipments slip
- Chillisoft launches MDR service for Eset
- Illuminance swaps out Salesforce platform for NFP
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.
How this Rivervale-based reseller bounced back from two once-in-a-lifetime crises.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.