Cisco has unveiled plans to merge its advanced security service with its SD-WAN licences to ramp up cloud offerings to businesses.
Residential NBN connections are up almost 8.6 per cent, counting about 4.5 million residents, with half of them being on fast plans.
Australia's chief cyber security chief has said an investigation into the hacking of defence contractor Austal could take years, rejecting reports of Iran involvement.
Industry analysts weigh in as speculation mounts over the future of Telstra and NBN Co. Could a potential merger be on the cards?
NextDC has landed a deal with Superloop, providing access to the new Indigo subsea cable system for both of its Perth and Sydney data centres.
- Icahn: VMware should be worth $300 per share, cites Red Hat deal
- What SAP's $8B acquisition of SaaS vendor Qualtrics means
- Making the right hyper-convergence choice: HCI hardware or software?
- Fear and hacking on the bug bounty trail
- Apple shares drop on iPhone suppliers' warnings
- Is Accenture about to acquire Oracle specialist partner, PrimeQ?
- SAP splashes out $8B on SurveyMonkey rival, Qualtrics
- How does Accenture create vendor alliances?
- Google Cloud launches AI Hub to simplify machine learning deployment
- Oracle CEO: I go through each day not wanting to get ‘the call’
- Interactive commits to Kiwi channel through Dicker Data
- Google hears protesters, changes sexual harassment policies
- 70% of MSPs set to enter M&A activity
- Data Exchange Network makes double hire to drive colocation growth
Judo Capital and Volt Bank deploying core banking platform T24
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
Puppet and ANZ spent two years working through 7,000 systems
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
ARN Platinum Club celebrates leading partners and start-ups in 2018
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.
Give yourself an edge in business communication with these exceptional Android messaging apps.
In the span of just a few days, Apple's new iPhone XR arrived and the company rolled new hardware at event in Brooklyn, N.Y. Here's ...
Gartner says IT services will be a key driver for IT spending in 2019 as the market is forecast to hit US$1 trillion in 2019
Create an optimal Android office app power-pack with these thoroughly researched recommendations.
The Pixel 3 (and the larger Pixel 3 XL) officially arrive this week. Just in time, Computerworld's Dan Rosenbaum offers up insights and observations about ...
Mobile management provider MOBI has added desktops and IoT devices to the portfolio of enterprise devices it can manage, plunging it into the unified endpoint ...
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...
Enterprises are quickly moving up the cloud stack, away from infrastructure services