More than a quarter of enterprises now evaluating or using blockchain, paving the way for the channel to take advantage of early deployment plans.
Worldwide spending on cloud, cybersecurity and analytics are set to grow with government CIOs planning to make new and additional investments in 2018.
Intel asks computer makers to stop rolling out a set of faulty patches it issued to fix security flaws in its chips and instead start ...
Some of Microsoft’s biggest rivals are backing its fight against the US Government’s efforts to obtain customer data kept in other countries.
Buttonwood approved on the whole-of-government cloud services panel, as DTA green lights availability of Buttonwood Cloud Exchange platform.
- Top shareholders demand Xerox explore strategic options
- AEC pulled up over $27M Fuji Xerox scanning system deal
- Toshiba eyes public listing for memory chip unit
- Data#3 called in to replace Govt-wide collaboration platform
- ASG wins $16.5M contract with Unitywater
- Citadel flags looming customer loss
- AC3 heads up bidding war for Bulletproof with $24.7M proposal
- Public cloud services spending set to skyrocket to $160B
- WatchGuard names Oracle talent as new A/NZ regional chief
- Ex-IBM developer jailed for 5 years for stealing code
- Philip Cronin takes control of regional Adobe channel
- Fujifilm’s joint venture with Xerox under scrutiny
- Meet Australia’s biggest niche IT services player
- NEXTGEN launches enterprise security practice
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
The 'Long-term Servicing Branch' of Windows 1o was initially aimed at enterprises that wanted to avoid Microsoft's Windows-as-a-service model and delay frequent feature updates. Here's ...
Globally, the jury is still out regarding bitcoins, as there are many supporters for the cryptocurrency, but also critics
The distributed ledger technology that underpins cryptocurrencies is now poised to disrupt supply chain management – especially in the global shipping industry.
From Cisco's big plans for intent-based networking to SD-WAN, 5G and IoT, the networking industry is in the midst of big changes. Network World's Brandon ...
The company is looking to bring digital whiteboards into corporate meeting rooms, which one analyst called ‘the new battleground for business communications and collaboration.’
A breakdown of what the Meltdown and Spectre exploits are, what they aren’t, the risks they pose, and what you should do.
Wireless charging firm Powermat will join an industry consortium it once competed against and announced the Charging Spot 4.0, which will enable 15-watt power transfers ...
From projects to places and to-do lists to travel, these Android apps will help you organize all the important areas of your life.
The biggest security hacks, leaks, and breaches of 2017 may impact your privacy for years to come.