FKG Group has become the first Telstra customer in Australian to use a commercial 5G device on Telstra's network.
Google and Palo Alto Networks have expanded their cyber security partnership in order to scale the latter’s cloud services.
A recent report has found there are no guidelines in place to limit user access to financial systems in some agencies within the NSW industry cluster.
James McCready will expand his role as president of Adobe Japan to now include Asia Pacific, replacing Paul Robson who will now head EMEA.
A report by the NSW Auditor General has found that TAFE NSW continues to face system limitations and could spend up to $89 million on a new IT system.
- DXC Technology provides post cyber attack services to APAC insurers
- DTA seeks industry feedback on end user and enterprise computing
- Red Hat sets date for stockholders to vote on IBM merger
- Alloys dives into IoT with Fibaro
- Accenture seals $31M PrimeQ acquisition
- Google+ shutdown speeds up, new privacy bug affected 52.5M users
- Microsoft revamps devices team to drive local channel growth
- Huawei CFO seeks bail on health concerns; Canada wants her in jail
- Inside the evolving IoT strategy of Dell Technologies
- Australian watchdog calls for more scrutiny of Google, Facebook
- Comstor appoints new Aussie leader to drive Cisco growth
- Adobe overhauls digital ecosystem at UNSW, seeks system integrators
- Telstra wins big in 5G spectrum auction with $386M bid
- Kaaren Lewis returns to run A/NZ channel at F5 Networks
This exclusive ARN Roundtable - in association with NBN Co - explored how partners can deliver customer value through a changing technology landscape
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene
Clients looking for ‘proactive’ partners, not ones doing ‘mundane work’
Following the vendor’s Partner Summit last week, the Australian channel weighs in on the new program revamp
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
The Swiss-based company said the phone will not only act as a cold-storage crypto wallet, but also give users a secure means of communicating with ...
The encrypted email service provider, born out of CERN in Europe, has unveiled a VPN app for iOS devices.
November Patch Tuesday largely looks like other Patch Tuesdays, but there are troubling reports of server problems, WSUS stumbles, new SSUs lurking in the manual-install ...
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.
Give yourself an edge in business communication with these exceptional Android messaging apps.
In the span of just a few days, Apple's new iPhone XR arrived and the company rolled new hardware at event in Brooklyn, N.Y. Here's ...