Wellington-based start-up Arcanum AI is looking to expand its reach to Australia and the US from 2024 after signing a multi-year strategic collaboration agreement with Amazon Web Services.
Nexon Asia Pacific has revved up cyber security for Eagers Automotive using SentinelOne.
Superloop has expanded its infrastructure on demand portfolio through the addition of Hosted Backhaul aimed at retail service providers (RSPs) that can select their level of network control, customer experience and investment.
Regulators have expressed formal objections to the proposed $1.7-billion buyout of the robotic vacuum maker over concerns it will limit competition.
Cyber security specialist Sekuro has expanded into the UK market with Calum McNab relocating from Sydney to take charge as head of UK.
- The big reveals from Adam Selipsky at AWS re:Invent 2023
- Macquarie Cloud deploys Azure Sentinel to Victorian NFP
- Telstra slapped with $300K fine for safety and privacy breaches
- UK says Adobe's $20B deal for Figma would hurt graphic design market
- AWS adds new enterprise pricing tier for Amazon CodeCatalyst
- Layoffs hit VMware staff
- Amazon Braket Direct program to help reserve quantum computers
- Devoli becomes first telco to offer trans-Tasman internet services
- UK-based Totalmobile expands into Australia
- PHP 8.3 brings typing of class constants
- Microsoft gives up on internet search to build a better AI brand
- AWS puts local partners under global spotlight in 2023 awards
- Alibaba shutters quantum computing efforts
- Zendesk’s Steve Bray to lead Cloudflare A/NZ
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
GSI Partner explains why there is no excuse to delay digital transformation.
Despite being in the fourth year of COVID-19.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Winners grace the stage for ARN Innovation Awards 2023
Channel celebrates ARN Innovation Awards 2023: Champagne reception
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
How AI is driving integration innovation for the channel
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.
Claire Trachet, CEO of tech business advisory firm Trachet, talks about what she's seeing from clients and the market at large.