Hackers likely working for a nation-state recently invaded the safety system of a critical infrastructure facility in a watershed attack that halted plant operations.
In a world consumed by software-as-a-service (SaaS), vendors are realising that channel engagements are changing rapidly.
Outages among bitcoin exchanges expose weaknesses in the infrastructure supporting the cryptocurrency.
The University of Adelaide has spent $1 million to increase the capacity of its supercomputer ‘Phoenix’, which is based on Lenovo, Nvidia and Dell technology.
NEXTDC calls special meeting over concerns about $100 million debt facility sought by 360 Capital Group on behalf of APDC.
- Three plead guilty over Mirai botnet attacks
- NBN reseller enters liquidation owing $330K
- Leadership switch for Microsoft’s global One Commercial Partner business
- Telstra pays $72.5M to tap into more mobile spectrum
- Aussie expat moves up the regional ranks at Hitachi Vantara
- Google Cloud makes another round of heavyweight A/NZ channel hires
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Finity ramps up analytics services with IXUP platform
- RBA chief dubs bitcoin fascination ‘speculative mania’
- Tech Data taps former Cisco talent as APAC operations VP
- Toshiba and Western Digital end chip dispute
- Telstra acquires VMtech in cloud services push
- Online tech retailers caught selling refurbished products as 'new'
- Bulletproof opens data door to other bidders
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Microsoft's monthly security rollups for Windows 7 have almost doubled in size since the company revised the still-popular operating system's update regimen in 2016.
Analytics firm Net Applications revised its methodology to cull bots from its browser share numbers and found that as much as half of the traffic ...
As the FCC prepares to eliminate net neutrality rules, allowing ISPs to charge more for some internet traffic based on speed of delivery, companies will ...
On Wednesday, Microsoft posted a Security Alert that describes a nasty remote code execution bug in the Malware Protection Engine, mpengine.dll.
Amazon hopes to push Alexa into the office. At the same time, Cisco and Microsoft also see potential for voice-activated A.I. assistants to automate mundane ...
The iPhone X dazzled, WannaCry caused heartburn and AI fueled tech innovation
Most of your old data is useless trash. So throw it away, rather than spend all the time and money hoping AI will figure something ...
SQL databases have constraints on data types and consistency. NoSQL does away with them for the sake of speed, flexibility, and scale
Note-takers, take note: Whether you want gobs of features or uber-simplicity, these are the best apps for collecting and managing info on Android.