A report from Petri says both the Surface Book 3 and the Surface Go 2 could debut at a Microsoft event in New York.
Command-line interface to the code hosting platform can be used for issues and pull requests.
IT admins who signed up for Windows 7 post-retirement support found out there's a new prerequisite that has to be installed.
For a business to be successful in the long run, it needs to adapt to change. That’s exactly how the managed service provider Envisage Technology found its success.
Cisco is rumoured to be edging closer to making an acquisition bid for security specialist FireEye, despite conflicting media reports.
- The 25 worst passwords of 2019, and 8 tips for improving password security
- What to expect in Microsoft's new Windows 10 20H1 release, due soon
- IBM cancels RSA appearance over coronavirus fears
- Facebook's Zuckerberg calls for hybrid regulation
- Microsoft for Startups program adds GitHub Enterprise access
- Winc Australia redundancies continue amid warehouse consolidation
- Spirit buys Melbourne MSPs Neptune and Trident Group
- AWS launches WorkSpaces client for Windows and Mac
- Oracle v. Google Java copyright battle enters final round
- Huawei accused of stealing trade secrets, helping Iran
- What’s next for serverless architecture?
- Arista snatches-up SDN-pioneer Big Switch Networks
- Judge halts Microsoft's $10B JEDI cloud computing deal
- As coronavirus worsens, is now the time to pitch collaboration vendors?
Ramps up rewards for software subscription and security sales
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.