US-based active analytics platform provider, Kinetica, is expanding into the Australian and New Zealand market through a new office opening in Melbourne.
Konica Minolta has hinted it is looking to acquire an Australian managed services provider to add to its existing in-house support team.
HPE Aruba's AOS-CX 10.4 software and stackable CX 6300 and modular CX 6400 Series switches offer intelligence, automation, security across networks.
Publicly listed security and cloud network provider, NetLinkz has made an offer to acquire Melbourne-based system integrator and value added reseller, Security Software International (SSI) Pacific for $10.2 million.
Just days after revealing he would not renew his contract with SAP, outgoing CEO Bill McDermott is set to step into a new role as president and CEO of ServiceNow.
- Cisco issues critical security warning for IOS XE REST API container
- HPE wins blockbuster Porsche deal with VMware
- Deloitte acquires Presence of IT in landmark deal
- Proofpoint expands Ingram Micro deal to A/NZ
- Behind Red Hat's growth in the local channel
- Vault Intelligence inks $7M contract with ADT Security
- LogMeIn APJ channel chief Robert Findlay exits
- Hitachi Vantara CTO on quantum, data ethics, and public trust
- Splunk makes partner enhancements and acquires Streamlio
- Secured-core PCs offer new defence against firmware attacks
- Syspro appoints APAC CEO to drive regional growth
- Ingram Micro preps channel for as-a-service future with Cloud Marketplace additions
- Trend Micro buys Australia's Cloud Conformity for US$70M
- Boost for Microsoft channel as SAP aligns with Azure
Tech giant prioritises channel depth over breadth
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
ARN Exchange Brisbane: Helping businesses realise their transformation ambitions at the Edge
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Thomas Duryea Logicalis unveils new Sydney office
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.