As revenues tops $1 billion, CEO Ed Myercord claims the vendor's XIQ management has features lacking in Cisco, others' offerings.
Synnex Australia has added Google Workspace’s API integration onto its cloud marketplace platform, eight months after first signing a distribution agreement with the vendor.
Konica Minolta Australia has been prosecuted by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission for failing to lodge two financial reports.
TasmaNet has launched an eastern seaboard cloud node based in Sydney to provide access to its Core private cloud platform.
Microsoft credits open source and cross-platform support for the increased adoption of its software development platform.
- Seisma buys Melbourne Salesforce partner Smartapps following its PS&C sale
- GitHub Copilot is ‘unacceptable and unjust', according to Free Software Foundation
- Basic flaws put pneumatic tube transport systems in hospitals at risk
- Blonde Robot adds Netgear ProAV to its portfolio
- Rackspace A/NZ boss passes the torch to new blood
- OpenAI debuts Python-based Triton for GPU-powered machine learning
- Weighing up the state of cyber security in 2021
- AWS pulls ahead as cloud market surge continues
- Fusion5 scores AFL ERP upgrade
- Arinco gains Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure specialisation
- Over the Wire CEO Scott Smith departs after just 17 months
- TPG taps Dense Air for additional 5G spectrum
- Nexion appointed as Aryaka A/NZ principal partner
- Microsoft's hyperscale datacentre plans spur Aussie cloud specialist Lab3's NZ launch
During the first quarter of FY22, overall order revenue via the channel increased 15 per cent year-on-year in APJ, with distribution reporting a 19 per cent rise in deals.
Microsoft's Windows 11 documentation tells PC buyers to look for computers with 'Free upgrade to Windows 11' stickers. Where have we heard something like that before?
Tech giant heightens focus on the core areas of SD-WAN, software, managed services and customer success -- delivered via the local channel.
Try as it might to be all-things-networking to all enterprises, Cisco faces a wily group of rivals with assets that are hard to overcome. Here’s our list of a notable 10.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.