As companies look for new ways to share info with workers, they may soon turn to podcasts. The hard part: creating content that engages.
Recurring revenue platform provider, iasset.com, has launched a new cloud billing engine in a bid to simplify internal processes for value-added resellers.
OKI Data has appointed Tony Grima as sales director of Australia, replacing Greg Mikaelian who re-joined Acer in June.
SAP's late push into fast-growing sales and marketing software has won the tech giant plaudits. Now it must show it can deliver.
Wellington-based application developer Rabid Technologies has expanded into Australia following an acquisition of specialist agency Squareweave in Melbourne.
- Microsoft pledges to win back consumers, but talk is cheap
- DiUS has a smarter way of doing digital
- Wipro chases big ticket customers as services demand increases
- Creating customer value through cloud and security
- Singapore suffers largest data breach in its history: 1.5M affected
- Groupon accuses IBM of “shaking down” other tech companies
- Finance selects Salsa Digital for next GovCMS
- Why Windows 7 updates are getting bigger
- Independently-owned $445M Hawaiki Cable opens for business
- Azure revenue soars as Microsoft reports bumper earnings
- What can businesses learn from hackers?
- AWS hits machine learning home run with Major League Baseball
- Amazon shutting out Aussie shoppers gives eBay an edge
- Australian malware detection rises 1.3M in a month
Merger brings together 44,500 partners and people
Anthony Woodward opens up about Bulletproof's past, and its future
Includes an $880 million digital overhaul of NSW’s legacy rail signalling and train control operations
Sydney-based technology provider sheds light on an acquisition finalised following a six-month bidding war
ARN welcomes female leaders for WIICTA Alumnae Q2 in Melbourne
Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
The price of specialized graphics processors – lapped up in recent years by cryptocurrency miners to power their rigs – are falling in tandem with ...
From books to videos to online tutorials -- most free! -- here are plenty of ideas to burnish your R knowledge.
There's been speculation about why Apple hasn't already shipped its wireless charging pad, announced last September, but the latest reports indicate the company is facing ...
The Open Fog Consortium has come up with IEEE 1934, a standard shaped by ARM, Cisco, Dell, Intel, Microsoft and Princeton University to handle the ...
Save yourself time, headaches and even money with these standout Android apps for business travel.
BlackBerry's newest smartphone sports a more-than-full-featured physical keyboard – naturally – and is aimed at those who want to really want to get work done, ...
Filling the gap between shared spreadsheets and IT-oriented development tools, Quick Base aims to let business users quickly create their own applications.
Amid reports that two forensic companies have been helping law enforcement and government agencies break into locked iPhones, Apple rolled out a new feature in ...
Cloud-native computing takes advantage of many modern techniques, including PaaS, multicloud, microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD, and devops