Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has been named as board chair, a move that will see him work to set the agenda for the board, drawing upon his deep understanding of the business.
If the ubiquitous spreadsheet program is the gateway to data science, Python aims to be the next step.
We know for sure that Microsoft plans to launch what could be called Windows 11 on June 24. If it does, when could the next generation of Windows ship?
Data cloud vendor Snowflake has acknowledged its top Asia Pacific partners for the year during its virtual 2021 Snowflake Partner Summit.
Open source API integration company WSO2 has acquired Melbourne-based cloud native application platform start-up Platformer.
- Apple releases critical software update for older iPhones but not iOS 14 devices
- Unique TTPs link Hades ransomware to new threat group
- Hands on with Windows 11
- Is the tech industry set to battle non-tech players for market share?
- Former Dick Smith CFO Michael Potts to pay $43M to NAB
- Kablamo and Datacom rep A/NZ in AWS Global Public Sector Partner Awards for 2021
- FTS’ Noetic to support Defence experiments with contract win
- Veeam hits Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace in A/NZ
- Cisco bolts together enterprise and industrial edge with new routers
- Thousands of publicly accessible VMware vCenter Servers vulnerable to critical flaws
- New Relic promotes Ben Goodman to APJ head
- LAB3 charges Azure system for Aussie bioenergy firm AgBioEn
- How IoT cloud services stack up against DIY
- Google abandons URL shortening in Chrome
From the US to Australia, and the leadership lessons learnt.
The director of the Queensland-based MSSP explains why he learned to let go of complete control.
Berry is banking, in part, on leveraging the investments the company has been making globally.
Creating a positive, collaborative environment is key and helps bring many problem solvers to the table.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.