Bulletproof has lodged a counter-claim in New Zealand in a legal case launched against it by the directors of its acquisition, Cloud House.
Optus Business is putting $3.5 million into Australia’s industry-led Cyber Security Cooperation Research Centre.
Samsung, Apple and Harvey Norman were among the most complained about companies in NSW during October.
Apple and its manufacturing partner, Foxconn, have revealed students were discovered working overtime in its Chinese factory.
LiveTiles has inked a deal with the Victorian Govt that will see it establish new APAC headquarters and a Global Innovation Centre in Geelong.
- Uber breach cover-up sparks Aussie Government probe
- Broadcom debates raising offer to buy rival Qualcomm
- High-flying HP honours top performing Aussie partners
- Tony Heywood departs top role at AGC Networks
- Uber paid hackers to cover up massive 2016 data breach
- The channel’s role in Salesforce’s latest revenue surge
- US cyber security broker launches $4M Aussie IPO
- Red Rock gets $83M for TAFE NSW's new ERP system
- Businesses warned over Intel chip security flaws
- Ingram furthers its AV presence with BOSE deal
- Uber CEO reveals massive 2016 data breach
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Meg Whitman to step down as HPE chief
- Dimension Data named McAfee partner of the year
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
It’s time to add MTD to your Enterprise Mobile Management toolkit. Because it’s better to get ahead of mobile threats than it is to try ...
‘Hearables’ and smart glasses will keep us in range of our virtual assistants everywhere, all the time.
Blockchain deployment is still gathering steam, but cloud providers are already moving to offer it as an enterprise service. That could help companies who don't ...
The new ad hoc file-sharing service – similar to Apple's AirDrop – is included in the latest Windows 10 Insider (Build 17035) and is likely ...
Firefox for iOS version 10 arrived on Wednesday and delivers the same look and user experience that will debut on the desktop version of the ...
Messaging apps and mobile services from companies like Zinc and Crew are springing up to help connect workers not bound to a desk with colleagues ...
Apple's new iPhone X already has a lot going for it: Face ID security, an OLED display and, of course, iOS 11 – making it ...
Boradcom's bid for Qualcomm and renewed competition in the server market muddy the waters for the launch
The Java alternative is gaining more support in the form of frameworks, including established tools like Spring Framework and Vert.x