Software vendor Twilio is to buy email automation services provider SendGrid in an all-stock deal worth US$2 billion.
Telstra chairman John Mullen told shareholders today that the telco's net profit is expected to be cut in half after the NBN is fully rolled out.
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen, who had been suffering from non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, a form of cancer, passed away at the age of 65 on Monday.
There are terms in technology that are frequently mis-used and as a result became misunderstood.
Rival semiconductor giants ARM and Intel have agreed to work together to manage networks of connected devices from both firms.
- NAB and Westpac back smart receipt start-up Slyp
- Puppet Insights vows to show devops journey maturity for businesses
- How VMware is leaning on IBM and AWS to go all-in on cloud
- Retail giant John Lewis switched 14,000 users to Salesforce Lightning
- How Satalyst built a bot for Lifetime Support Authority with Microsoft
- Mozilla brands Assistance and Access Bill as "intentionally vague"
- Cyber security centres warn of RATs, ’katz
- Cisco raises "grave concerns" over Assistance and Access Bill
- Australia encryption bill will weaken cyber security, warns Apple
- How one cruise giant is turning to IoT and Splunk for more personalised guest experiences
- PC shipments remain stagnant as Intel CPU shortages bite
- Are half of new business applications total failures? Appian thinks so
- A new channel chief is appointed every 11 days across A/NZ
- Nokia chairman reopens old wounds with new book
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
As the early rush to the cloud settles into considered deployments, a hybrid state of adoption is emerging across Australia
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together
Tech giant places trust in partners to help boost cloud presence
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Delivering customer solutions from the core to the edge
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Mobile management provider MOBI has added desktops and IoT devices to the portfolio of enterprise devices it can manage, plunging it into the unified endpoint ...
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...
Enterprises are quickly moving up the cloud stack, away from infrastructure services
Apple's inclusion of an electronic SIM or "digital" SIM in its iOS 12.1 beta, will allow users of its newest iPhones to switch virtually between ...
Cisco’s Webex services on the mend but outage shuts down meeting, videoconferencing services
High-speed-Ethernet demos from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, Intel, Huawei and others portend a strong, looming 400G Ethernet future.
This excerpt from the new book about IDG founder Patrick J. McGovern looks at how McGovern got his start and created a global publishing empire ...
Google's Project Treble promises to pave the way for faster Android upgrades — so what exactly is it? And how will it work?
The next big feature upgrade for Windows 10 will be here soon, so it's time to look at what's new – and why the pace ...