A Telstra backed platform which claims to hold “the largest data-set of people’s behaviour in the real-world” has raised $143M in a Series D funding round.
The NSW Government has officially launched its ‘cyber security innovation node’ in partnership with AustCyber.
Publicly listed satellite telecommunications service provider, Speedcast International has expressed disappointment in its FY19 first half-year performance as it sets to iron out challenges with its Globecomm acquisition.
Queensland Health is on the hunt for a new Veritas partner to support its email archiving system.
As Ferguson looks to transform and improve business, it’s turning to the team chat app to help its showroom workers and do more in less time.
- Enterprise AI usage to more than double by 2020
- Former rhipe CTO Cameron McFie hatches new firm
- ELB hires new education leader
- ASI Solutions seeks out acquisitions as it nears $90M in revenues
- ArchTIS secures Dept of Home Affairs extension
- Ingram Micro offers millions to innovative ISVs
- Huawei: UK government report "yet another repudiation" of Australia ban
- Data Exchange Networks names Matthew Madden as CEO
- Vodafone to refund customers over direct carrier billing charges
- Microsoft partners big winners in renewed Federal Govt deal
- Former Dell EMC exec Andrew Foot joins HPE
- Symantec ends talks to sell to Broadcom over price: sources
- Commvault offers bigger incentives in new partner program
- ARN Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are...
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
Dell Technologies ANZ Partner Awards 2018
ARN Exchange: Channel discusses security spending priorities
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...