Microsoft partners Espire Infolabs and InSync have overhauled the Australian Catholic University's (ACU) systems through its digital workspace program.
Mia Distribution has launched a new business unit, dubbed Channel UC, specialising in voice enablement for the reseller channel, representing an end-to-end offering at least two years in the making.
IT services provider Insight Enterprises Australia has enhanced the University of Western Australia's identity and access management system, moving 60,000 mailboxes over to Office 365.
Avanade has achieved advanced services and channel partner status with GitHub, kick-starting plans to modernise enterprise software development.
Australia’s Fusion Broadband has opened an office in the UK in an effort to tap into the local and European SD-WAN markets.
- AWS partners with Goanna Solutions for Aussie training scheme
- ARN Virtual Exchange: the role of unified comms in a post-COVID world
- 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
- New regional ESET leader targets partner expansion
- ARN Innovation Awards 2020 - Channel Choice voting open
- Dicker Data breaks $1B in half year revenue record
- Optus reaches for the stars with 2023 satellite launch
- Tradewinds adds Dialpad and recognises top partners
- Microsoft's Surface devices are now receiving Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- Renewed confidence bolsters software and IT service professions
- VMware expands cloud DR portfolio with Datrium acquisition
- Azure Firewall Manager flares into general availability
- Cisco promotes Luke Power as new A/NZ partner director
- Aria Technologies inks exclusive Aussie distie deal with UK’s StarLeaf
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Odria dives into his passion on helping employees reach their best potential and giving back.
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...