The telco admitted to making false or misleading representations to 100,000 consumers in regards to its third-party billing service.
Samsung has said that weakness in the global smartphone market would slow earnings growth.
Cost reduction and the search for new revenue are expected to be the next big AI market opportunities.
Cendio is making a concerted push into the local market, setting up a new base in New Zealand to tap into partners across the Tasman.
Health informatics software business Alcidion has spent $12 million acquiring IT solutions provider MKM Health and its affiliate, Patientrack Holdings.
- Melbourne IT wraps up services transformation with Arq Group rebrand
- Gmail overhaul aimed at luring businesses away from Microsoft
- Altaba fined $35M over 2014 Yahoo email hack
- Why vendors must improve channel marketing
- Google Cloud leverages partners to provide on ramp to cloud
- Bullish SAP gains ground on Salesforce and Oracle in the cloud
- Private equity firm snaps up Mitel in $2B buying blitz
- Samsung’s memory market lead could be short-lived
- $3.8M funding round sees Sydney IBM partner boost global play
- Aussie AWS partner wraps up $2.7M beacon tech rollout in France
- Newly identified Trojan targets healthcare sector
- Qld Police fixes system affecting background checking services
- States step out to woo Google HQ
- Infosys looks to digital services as legacy business feels the squeeze
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
Channel budgets are under intense scrutiny, creating a need to justify ROI
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Private equity firms, revamped vendor programs and software set to dominate the agenda
Channel debates data breach notification laws as ARN Exchange hits Melbourne
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
ARN Connect - How can partners create customer value through cloud and security?
The company has released an add-on for Chrome – dubbed 'Windows Defender Browser Protection' – that effectively gives up a major asset in its own ...
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
With at least two companies selling technology that can be used by law enforcement and government agencies to unlock iPhones, this would be a good ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Apple has been pushing developers to move their software to 64-bit since last summer. Now it's warning end users about the upcoming change. Here's how ...
Local and regional police departments and federal agencies are lining up to buy technology from two companies whose products can bypass iPhone security mechanisms.
From optimizing your phone’s storage to integrating your device with the cloud, these standout Android apps will let you juggle files like a pro.
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Cloud-native apps built on Kubernetes can run anywhere. Now, with Open Service Broker, they can also use services hosted in public clouds such as Azure