Deloitte will grow its Microsoft Azure integration capabilities through the acquisition of Microsoft partner Mexia, set to be finalised in October.
The company building the national broadband network NBN Co has flicked the switch on a major upgrade to double bandwidth capacity along its 60,000km fibre optic backbone.
Google Cloud continues to build out channel capabilities across A/NZ, through the appointment of Rackspace as the region’s first managed services partner.
Adobe, Microsoft and SAP are forming a data alliance that will make it easier for clients running their applications to get a better overview of the customer.
Symantec will not restate previous financial results except for a specific transaction, following a four-month long probe into accounting.
- Microsoft kills password authentication
- Apple, Salesforce team up to bring Siri to more business apps
- Macquarie Telecom wins million-dollar deal with Regional Australia Bank
- Pipeline for partners as Microsoft unveils Azure IoT Central
- Businesses struggle to match cloud needs with AWS’ services catalogue
- Enterprises expected to implement annual Windows 10 upgrade pace
- Former NewSat director to stand trial
- Dell explores IPO
- Data Exchange Network achieves Uptime certification
- Dell to interview banks for IPO instead of acquisition
- Windows 10's new support policy a slap to SMBs
- Infosys builds AI offering on Google Cloud, targets enterprise
- Oracle evasive after new cloud reporting doesn't deliver results
- SolarWinds goes full circle, files for $500M IPO
Vendor also partners up with AWS via new Spark platform
Market requires less security products and more security
We profile readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Channel raises a glass as Champagne Reception opens ARN Innovation Awards 2018
Synnex unveils TaaS offering alongside Microsoft and HP
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
This excerpt from the new book about IDG founder Patrick J. McGovern looks at how McGovern got his start and created a global publishing empire ...
Google's Project Treble promises to pave the way for faster Android upgrades — so what exactly is it? And how will it work?
The next big feature upgrade for Windows 10 will be here soon, so it's time to look at what's new – and why the pace ...
Unified endpoint management is getting a lot of buzz these days when it comes to how companies handle mobile (and even desktop) hardware. But it's ...
More secure keys protecting the directory name system (DNS) are ready to deploy, but for those using DNS servers that haven't been upgraded, it could ...
Turn your Android home screen into a powerful productivity hub with these exceptional, business-friendly widgets.
In keeping with previous years’ launch timing, the upgrades to iOS and macOS are expected to roll out to the public on Sept. 18 and ...
Becoming the “backbone of the enterprise,” SD-WAN market could hit $4.5 Billion by 2022, IDC says, even as businesses seek integrated management and security features.
While there is a wealth of monitoring tools available to network administrators for port scanning and network mapping, Nmap is the de facto standard. Here's ...