Just hours after Apple and Qualcomm settled their legal battle, Intel announced that it wouldn't be making a 5G smartphone modem anymore.
When Josh Pierre was promoted to IT manager at Mrs Mac's he realised that changes were needed as some things had been done in a somewhat primitive way.
NEC has appointed Mitsuhiro Murooka to lead Australia and New Zealand.
After outsourcing giant Wipro suffered a phishing incident, attackers used its email system to target the company’s customers. The breach demonstrates the dangers of supply chain and third party risk.
Facebook says it may have unintentionally uploaded email contacts of 1.5 million new users on the social media site since May 2016.
- Kyocera A/NZ David Finn resigns after 22 years
- Tesserent builds cyber security strength with Rivium buy
- Former Firefox exec alleges Google torpedoed Firefox with 'oops' excuses
- Telstra and CVT deploy Genesys PureCloud for Greater Bank
- CommsChoice CEO steps down
- Cisco Talos details exceptionally dangerous DNS hijacking attack
- Can Anthos be the ‘game-changer’ to entice Aussie partners to Google Cloud?
- DocuSign doubles revenue, customers and staff every nine months
- Intel to exit 5G smartphone market
- Equinix offers global connections through ECX Fabric
- NBN Co board urged to resign over competition ‘failures’
- SaaS vendor ReadyTech begins trading on the ASX
- Microsoft turned down facial-recognition sales on human rights concerns
- Language barriers, Lunar New Year and NDA impasse: How ASUS and Kaspersky fell out over Live Update hack
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
For M&A focused partners, "hard work does not equal value"
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Female leaders come together for WIICTA Alumnae in Sydney
Drawing up a digital plan: how can partners trigger customer transformation?
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...
Cisco: By 2022 mobile will represent nearly 20 percent of all global IP traffic, fueled in part by the internet of things