The sophisticated botnet also has high persistence and is capable of delivering different types of malware in addition to launching DDoS attacks.
VMware has pumped out a key version of its core networking software with over 100 new features and added security and application support.
Productivity platform Trello touted two new integrations with its no-code automation tool, Butler, saying they should bolster automated workflows.
Online IT retailer Harris Technology has seen a surge in revenue as Australians rush to set up home offices in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
Amazon Web Services Data Exchange has achieved ISO compliance for the ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27017 and ISO 27018 standards.
- Telstra’s Foad Farrokhnia to lead Zscaler A/NZ channel
- Zoom hires ex-Facebook security chief amid security concerns
- HPE pledges $2B in customer financing as Covid-19 impacts cash flow
- Why Microsoft should postpone Windows 10's next feature upgrade, 2004
- Bug bounty platforms buy researcher silence, violate labor laws, critics say
- Introducing Covid-19 Central: On-Demand Channel Insights
- Lawsuit accuses Zoom of overstating its privacy standards
- Telstra adds 2,500 more roles to temp workforce amid COVID-19 disruption
- AWS launches course for security essentials
- Midwich inks Aussie distie deal with digital signage software player Omma
- 7 tools and services for real-time collaborative coding
- New IBM leaders prepare for hybrid cloud battles ahead
- Narrowband nano-satellite maker Sky and Space enters administration
- Empired bolsters Episerver prowess with new hire
Playbook outlines how distributors can overcome challenge of Covid-19
Tier-2 providers will especially struggle to weather this storm, but vendors can
An interest in microwave communications sparked Chris Marshall's venture into IT and establishing blueAPACHE
Outlining best partner practices for vendors during market uncertainty
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.