The path to profitability for partners of Palo Alto Networks is being paved by the foundations of enhanced security specialisation and expertise, as customers kick cloud, digital and network transformation projects into gear across Australia and New Zealand.
Orchestra Group has signed its first distribution agreement for Australia, NZ and Asia Pacific with emt Distribution, expanding its reach in the process.
From AWS Lambda and Azure Functions to Knative and OpenFaaS, we have at least a dozen functions-as-a-service platforms to choose from. Here’s how to navigate the options.
New, cross-discipline risk management techniques are necessary to securely reap the benefits of transformative technologies.
Even Heroku’s founders recognise that the revolutionary web development platform has run out of steam. How did Heroku lose its magic?
- Unfulfilled PC demand sees shipments surge
- AWS brings new Transit Gateway features to local regions
- 5G network slicing could leave flaws for bad actors to exploit
- Is Microsoft eyeing up Nuance Communications purchase?
- Former Commvault APJ boss Callum Eade joins UiPath leadership
- Deno Company forms to back Node.js rival
- Azure launches Active Directory B2C Australian public preview
- Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- Tecala named first Rubrik APAC partner to land technical support specialisation
- Remote work trend continues to buoy Harris Technology’s financials
- 7 ways the cloud is changing
- Is geo-fencing a protective bubble or a heap of trouble?
- Review: AWS AI and Machine Learning stacks up
- What is observability? Software monitoring on steroids
The MD of the Queensland-based MSP shares how he kicked off his business at 17.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
The Queensland IT provider shares why it sees itself as a “trusted advisor”
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
Should we be treating the two technologies the same way?
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
AWS partners remain confident in AWS' leadership and growth strategy
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Microsoft swoops in to tempt Aussie online ad market
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...