All the appointments, departures and leadership shuffles in the Australian IT landscape during the March quarter.
Enterprises need to gather key data to determine whether back-up and recovery plans match up with reality.
Delayed updates and a rush to support remote workers have forced IT and security teams to scramble. This advice will help deal with the crisis.
Whenever talk of the technology skills gap comes up, software developers are likely to be part of the discussion.
Skype has begun promoting Skype Meet Now, a simple way to place a video call to one or more people without the need for a subscription or download.
- 'No certainty' of Optus telco tower sale
- Cisco's Webex drew a record 324M users in March
- Zoom pauses new feature development to focus on privacy, security
- Cloud infrastructure spend hit $66.8B last year
- SAP offers partner tier lifeline in wake of coronavirus pandemic
- Worldwide IT spending expected to stumble amid COVID-19
- Java 15 starts to take shape
- 'Highly impacted' NSW SMBs eligible for $10K coronavirus grant
- With no Covid-19 end in sight, Microsoft adjusts partner programs
- DXC and Olikka take Ballarat Council to the cloud
- AWS opens up marketplace to local ISVs
- HP tackles pandemic conditions with new partner and customer relief initiatives
- ACCC stands by rebate hike for missed NBN appointments
- Google Cloud serves up Service Directory beta
An interest in microwave communications sparked Chris Marshall's venture into IT and establishing blueAPACHE
Outlining best partner practices for vendors during market uncertainty
Scott Frew, CEO and founder of lifecycle management provider iasset.com, outlines why resellers cannot allow low-value contracts to lapse
How Gambotto's strong appetite for business has led him to where he is today
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.