There are plenty of strategies for partners to progress, but which one is best for your organisation?
Ongoing customer fears about security are creating new challenges in the cloud, and opportunities in the channel.
A "major" telco failure was behind the system outage that left some of Australia’s busiest airports resorting to manual processing of travellers.
The ACCC is set to throw open its proposed broadband monitoring program to tender in a deal that could be worth millions.
The retail and mining industries have told the government which jobs they want to be exempt from the banned 457 visa list.
- Correct Solutions snaps up Sydney Microsoft partner in new acquisition
- Vocus chairman joins NetComm ranks at "pivotal" moment
- Govt joins Atlassian and MiT in regional IT skills push
- Diamond ICT develops TechOps team to bolster managed services offering
- Microsoft does enterprise no favours when it won't explain Windows 10's schedule
- Cisco reshuffles local channel pack
- Multi-national Microsoft partner expands Aussie presence
- DXC Technology gets $1.4M for Tassie jobs boost
- Plutus Payroll director arrested in $165M tax fraud case
- Dicker Data takes on entire Dell EMC portfolio
- Immigration hands HPE $2.3M software support deal
- Cirrus Networks founder to step down as executive director
- How Data#3 delivered 40 years of success
- DiUS and CiBUS Group collaborate for agri-business tech
As challenges impact newspaper businesses, News Corp outlines how the channel can help instigate change through digital technologies.
As the CMO mandate widens, the channel is chasing a new type of buyer - but what makes marketing tick?
Education is an important sector for the local channel. University of Sydney CIO, Mike Day, explains how partners can get ahead in the market.
Tech giant provides cloud platform capable of cultivating business growth on a global scale.
As the tech advances and investments grow, what seemed out of reach is now possible
Service providers, enterprises to work together on small cell deployment direction
Deployed in the enterprise, blockchain can help track the origin of goods to ensure sustainable use of raw materials, verify provenance of intellectual property, and ...
Cisco gets MindMeld’s Deep-Domain Conversational AI technology for voice-embedded apps
The current ruling adds yet another twist to the ongoing patent and copyright infringement case between Cisco and Arista.
Extreme said it expects the Avaya and Brocade deals to push its revenues to over $1 billion for its Fiscal 2018
Cisco buys Saggezza, a privately held company founded in 2006
Boost your Android IQ with this practical guide to making your phone more useful and less annoying
The new solid-state memory fills a growing niche in the data center for processing transactional data