Software vendor SugarCRM has revealed it has now a single investor, technology-focused private equity firm Accel-KKR (AKKR).
Cisco’s strategy of diversifying into a more software-optimised business is paying off - literally.
Vita Group is betting on a new Telstra strategy which would see the retail licensee operate fewer points of presence across significantly expanded territories.
Optus has refuted Telstra's claim that it is the first provider in Australia to be 5G ready, after the telco turned on its 5G network in the Gold Coast.
An Australian teenager has pleaded guilty to hacking into the main computer network of technology giant Apple.
- Dreamscape Networks acquires Singaporean business
- Scamwatch round-up: Optus and Xero
- Hedge fund eyes Symantec board seats after taking stake
- Secure Agility appoints David Abouhaidar as CEO, invests in Sliced Tech
- Australian Cyber Security Centre gets new Canberra office
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- NBN Co almost doubles revenue
- Wireless services may cost more than fixed line with new NBN Co pricing
- RXP Services reveals challenging FY18
- Telstra's earnings and net profit take a hit
- Westcon-Comstor strikes A/NZ alliance with Alibaba Cloud
- Security bets pay off as Cisco reports strong financials
- Dell EMC responds to partner feedback with new enterprise program
- Dimension Data wins $7.1M Linux deal with Human Services
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Channel giant now falls under the banner of “solution aggregator”
Combined entity will weigh in as a multibillion-dollar business
Over 200 cloud services already on-boarded into CloudBlue
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
By eliminating redundant blocks of data within a dataset – deduplication – enterprises can reduce the size of backups 90-99%.
Google's newest version of Android is rolling out to Pixel devices already and will eventually get to other Android phones. Here's what users can look ...
Airbnb and Udacity bow out of Facebook’s mobile framework while Discord and Walmart forge ahead
Cisco integrates Viptela SD-WAN features into 1 million ISR/ASR routers running IOS XE
Cisco says deal will help customers securely connect any user to any application on any network
Even as other parts of the internet economy stumbled, cloud service providers accelerated their growth. Could that save the tech boom?
Millimeter-wave technology is becoming less expensive and easier to deploy, making it a candidate for many wireless connections, including backhaul, personal area networks, LANs and ...
The price of specialized graphics processors – lapped up in recent years by cryptocurrency miners to power their rigs – are falling in tandem with ...
From books to videos to online tutorials -- most free! -- here are plenty of ideas to burnish your R knowledge.