Lenovo has promoted its consumer director, Brendan Lau, as its PC and Smart Devices (PCSD), consumer and SMB director.
The Northern Territory government has selected InterSystems to replace four obsolete clinical IT systems with a single platform across NT’s entire public health system.
Vodafone flags study showing that a domestic roaming service could save consumers $658 million per year.
The Victorian Government has inked a deal with VendorPanel for a new IT services procurement system.
Deloitte has been awarded a $42.8 million, three-year contract by the Victorian Government for its Service Victoria Systems Integrator Project.
- The smartphone options to boost adoption
- nbn the provider of "last resort"
- Just how close is Oracle to reaching its lofty cloud ambitions?
- iiNet co-founder joins Superloop's board
- Dimension Data wins $14M CSIRO tech deal
- South Australian IT industry to share in $200M jobs fund commitment
- Rural Aussies call for expansion of broadband monitoring program
- 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards – Nominations extended until 6 July
- Why Cisco’s new intent-based networking could be a big deal
- Govt introduces broadband tax legislation
- ATO systems stutter, again
- Hills eyes profit turnaround in 2018
- Dreamscape Networks nets Singapore hosting provider for $29M
- Fake of Origin steps up its game
Why going against the grain is generating new levels of reseller value.
Inside the benefits of being acquired from the perspective of the seller.
Does technology play a role in wine making? Absolutely if you happen to be called Yalumba.
In founding one of Australia's MSPs in Brennan IT, Dave Stevens explains the process of progression.
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.
With new versions of iOS and macOS soon to arrive, here's how to get ready
Enterprise mobility management tools are evolving far past their mobile device management roots. New features include better analytics, integration with Office 365, mobile identity management ...
Syncs schedule with Windows 10, Office 365 for twice-a-year upgrade madness
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
Epyc is a multimodule SoC based on the 'Zen' architecture of its Ryzen Threadripper PC processor, offering a whopping 32 cores
End of support is sneaking up on enterprise employees running Office on a Mac
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Researchers have developed a system to detect surveillance devices; Gartner recommends companies integrate defenses with current EMM efforts