Both of the publicly-listed tech companies enter trading halts, citing acquisition announcements.
Australian communications and collaboration software start-up, Spreedbox, is hoping to raise up to $4.95 million via an initial public offering.
Transport for New South Wales has opened a request for tender to establish a panel of application developers for its ERP system.
The terms of NBN Co’s new agreement with retail service providers see the network provider aim for service improvements amid mounting criticism.
Broadcom has closed its acquisition of Brocade Communications Systems, giving it a larger share of the data center products market.
- NEXTDC takes CEO out of Asia Pacific Data Centre boardroom running
- Toshiba denies PC business sale talks
- How Bluechip is building a business through MSPs
- Scamwatch round-up – Vocus, Aldi, Bunnings and Amcal
- Aussie software vendor calls in the administrators
- Civica brings PwC veteran back to Australia in acquisition drive
- Is Toshiba set to sell PC operations to Asus?
- Microsoft grants enterprises 6 more months of support for Windows 10 1511
- How one Aussie start-up is selling SaaS to the world
- Trustwave shakes up global channel program as Aussie security demand increases
- Queensland college picks Extreme Networks for network refresh
- 5G Networks set to target Aussie SMEs after $4M public listing
- Competition watchdog eyes e-collusion among online sellers
- Mia Distribution bolsters unified comms portfolio with US vendor addition
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
‘Hearables’ and smart glasses will keep us in range of our virtual assistants everywhere, all the time.
Blockchain deployment is still gathering steam, but cloud providers are already moving to offer it as an enterprise service. That could help companies who don't ...
The new ad hoc file-sharing service – similar to Apple's AirDrop – is included in the latest Windows 10 Insider (Build 17035) and is likely ...
Firefox for iOS version 10 arrived on Wednesday and delivers the same look and user experience that will debut on the desktop version of the ...
Messaging apps and mobile services from companies like Zinc and Crew are springing up to help connect workers not bound to a desk with colleagues ...
Apple's new iPhone X already has a lot going for it: Face ID security, an OLED display and, of course, iOS 11 – making it ...
Boradcom's bid for Qualcomm and renewed competition in the server market muddy the waters for the launch
The Java alternative is gaining more support in the form of frameworks, including established tools like Spring Framework and Vert.x
Explore Android's ongoing evolution with this visual timeline of versions, starting B.C. (before Cupcake) and going all the way to Oreo.