Investors call for the termination or renegotiation of Xerox's long-running photocopier joint venture with Fujifilm Holdings.
How Leidos Australia became a 1000-person government IT services contractor from a starting base of just 60 employees within two years.
NEXTGEN Distribution has launched the Enterprise Security Practice, which will be built around the Micro Focus security portfolio.
Macquarie Telecom has slammed Bulletproof’s call for shareholders to reject the telco’s $17.9 million takeover bid, dubbing it “misleading” and “deceptive”.
IMEI and BTAS announce planned merger of business operations in Australia, as the Sydney-based partners tackle the lucrative enterprise market.
- MacTel boosts recruitment firm’s application speeds with SD-WAN rollout
- Apple chief flags iPhone throttling fix
- NetMotion hunts for A/NZ resellers to drive local expansion
- IBM returns to revenue growth after six-year decline
- Hackers exploit security flaw in Schneider Electric software
- Scamwatch round-up – ATO, Xero, Bingle and Zoho brands hijacked
- Spectre and Meltdown patches ramp up reboot rate in newer Intel chips
- Soft Solutions strikes unified comms deal with Canadian vendor
- Sydney flies high in global colocation rankings
- Slack trials private shared channels, adds admin controls
- Apple to fork out US$38B in taxes
- Microsoft hunts for new Aussie CTO
- Could chip flaws boost IBM’s standing?
- Inside Office 365: How are businesses extracting value?
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Globally, the jury is still out regarding bitcoins, as there are many supporters for the cryptocurrency, but also critics
The distributed ledger technology that underpins cryptocurrencies is now poised to disrupt supply chain management – especially in the global shipping industry.
From Cisco's big plans for intent-based networking to SD-WAN, 5G and IoT, the networking industry is in the midst of big changes. Network World's Brandon ...
The company is looking to bring digital whiteboards into corporate meeting rooms, which one analyst called ‘the new battleground for business communications and collaboration.’
A breakdown of what the Meltdown and Spectre exploits are, what they aren’t, the risks they pose, and what you should do.
Wireless charging firm Powermat will join an industry consortium it once competed against and announced the Charging Spot 4.0, which will enable 15-watt power transfers ...
From projects to places and to-do lists to travel, these Android apps will help you organize all the important areas of your life.
The biggest security hacks, leaks, and breaches of 2017 may impact your privacy for years to come.
In an attempt to reduce fragmentation of its Android OS, Google is requiring developers of new and updated apps to comply with its most recent ...