Former Salesforce APAC regional manager, Mark Innes, has been appointed as the new leader of Google Cloud A/NZ and APC industry verticals.
Oreta, TechConnect IT Solutions and Engage Squared are among the local channel players to have made it onto the latest Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list.
After months of teasing its availability, Microsoft has released Azure Cost Management for partners that have onboarded their customers to the new Microsoft Customer Agreement.
Check Point Software is taking aim at the local SMB market after striking a distribution deal with Aria Technologies.
Amazon is taking what it considers the next step in bringing its fulfillment and delivery network to Australia with the introduction of Amazon Hub – a new network of parcel pickup points.
- Qantas preps for next phase in Microsoft HoloLens 2 trial
- FirstWave chief leaves role amid top tier shuffle
- CompTIA: the IT channel is being forced out of its comfort zone
- LiveTiles extends global reach with $19M CYCL buy
- Google Cloud launches Cloud Acceleration Program for SAP
- Dell Technologies ramps up high performance computing, AI prowess
- Salesforce taps Amazon's cloud for call center services
- Microsoft Teams surpasses 20 million daily active users; rival Slack shares slip
- Sorry, Apple: For the education market, Chromebook is the clear winner
- 5 disruptive storage technologies for 2020
- Claris launches workflow automation tool beta
- Huawei granted new 90-day licence extension
- Wipro builds out security credentials through CrowdStrike
- Hitachi Vantara faces down multicloud challenges with VMware partnership
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services
Internal processes streamlined to enhance partner engagement levels
Tech giant prioritises enhanced partner engagement across Asia Pacific
Building the skills to thrive in the modern channel
How partners can solve the digital transformation dilemma through vision and drive
ARN Exchange Sydney: Powering digital futures at the edge
ARN Exchange Brisbane: Helping businesses realise their transformation ambitions at the Edge
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.