Sojung Lee was appointed vice president of sales across Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) before the full force of COVID-19 hit the world, so she, and by extension SolarWinds itself, had to change priorities.
The Federal Government has laid bare in its 2020 Cyber Security Strategy how it plans to spend $1.67 billion over the next 10 years.
Despite the disruption of a global pandemic, IT service provider TechBrain still has its business priorities in check as it looks to keep on growing.
The principal engineer who worked on CPUs from the Pentium III to Core i7 says Intel has lost focus, and it's "lucky" AMD can't make enough CPUs to do more damage.
Not due until March 2021, next Java upgrade kicks off with support for C++ 14 language features in JDK source code and HotSpot VM.
- 7 superb Python books for every skill level
- Govt pumps cyber security spend up to $1.67B
- Australian govt IT spending to plummet compared to global average
- Watchdog flags January cut-off for NBN Co, telco cooperation
- Sales on govt digital marketplace skyrocket during COVID-19 to $2.2B
- Dropsuite taps Leader for Australian distribution
- CommsChoice expands Microsoft Teams reach to the Philippines
- Firefox gets next-gen anti-tracking defence, stymies 'bounce' trackers
- When hybrid multi-cloud has technical advantages
- Computer One hones in on permanent services
- Microsoft paid US$13.7M to bug bounty hunters
- Lexmark inks Office Brands deal for GO range
- Tradewinds adds Prodoscore to portfolio
- Dicker Data signs up Wiise for SMB market
Enterprise software distributor will enter regional market on 1 January 2021
Billed as a ‘first-of-its kind’ for tech giant, overhaul centres around the launch of Amplify, a partner program spanning performance, capabilities and collaboration
New customer incentive syncs up partners with services expertise
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.