Many VMware staff have received redundancy notices globally following the closure of the US$61 billion Broadcom deal on 22 November.
Devoli has become the first trans-Tasman telco to offer clients the ability to directly provision and manage internet and voice services through expanding the reach of its unified software platform, Vumeda into both Australia and New Zealand.
Field service management technology provider Totalmobile has expanded into Australia under the leadership of Gravity iLab’s Andrew Wiltshire.
Major update to PHP adds support for declaring class, interface, trait, and enum constant types. Readonly properties and randomness also get attention.
The company is going all in on generative artificial intelligence, even if that means walking away from its fight over internet search with Google.
- AWS puts local partners under global spotlight in 2023 awards
- Alibaba shutters quantum computing efforts
- Zendesk’s Steve Bray to lead Cloudflare A/NZ
- Fed launches Optus inquiry, homes in on triple 0 and compensation
- New Amazon Lex AI features aim to let developers quickly build, enhance bots
- Check Point's Rodney Thorne joins Fujifilm BI Australia as new channel lead
- US, UK, Japan, and other major powers sign AI security accord
- A new dawn as Broadcom/VMware deal closes: 'brace for impact'
- AI hype isn’t helping anyone
- Digital platforms face ACCC scrutiny for data collection and ‘unfavourable’ cloud storage
- Gigamon maps out channel strategy for 2024
- NSW seeks partner for regional connectivity
- Aussie start-up Leonardo.Ai reaches new milestones with AWS
- Moheb Moses passes CompTIA baton to Rose Stamell
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
GSI Partner explains why there is no excuse to delay digital transformation.
Despite being in the fourth year of COVID-19.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Winners grace the stage for ARN Innovation Awards 2023
Channel celebrates ARN Innovation Awards 2023: Champagne reception
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
How AI is driving integration innovation for the channel
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.
Claire Trachet, CEO of tech business advisory firm Trachet, talks about what she's seeing from clients and the market at large.