IBM hopes this year will see it return to growth after its full-year results for 2020 revealed revenue contractions across several of its business segments, with the exception of cloud and cognitive software.
NBN Co, Concerotel and Zetifi are the first grant recipients to conduct tests as part of the federal government’s Alternative Voice Services Trials program.
Spirit Technology Solutions’ ongoing push into the channel has started paying off after its posted a mammoth 243 per cent revenue jump for half year 2021.
Last year, AWS threw open the doors to its far-reaching marketplace for local partners and ISVs to sell their products and services to a global audience. This year, it is working to take local players to the world.
The VR headset is positioned as a precursor to mainstream augmented reality glasses.
- Cisco tags critical security holes in SD-WAN software
- Five years in five trends: how IT services will evolve post-COVID
- Review: Microsoft Azure AI and Machine Learning aims for the enterprise
- 11 reasons to hate the cloud
- Entity Framework Core 6 plans take shape
- Software developers, data and cyber experts among the most in-demand jobs for 2021
- RIP old-school Internet: Chrome 88 lays Flash and FTP to rest
- Native SD-WAN monitoring tools are not enough
- Partners ‘critical’ to accelerated digital transformation beyond COVID-19
- Software developer hiring outlook for 2021
- .NET nanoFramework taps C# for embedded systems
- Cipherpoint to acquire Sydney MSSP Brace168
- Outgoing Trump calls for US IaaS providers to keep records on foreign users
- ACCC amends superfast broadband class exemption
Jay McBain on how vendors have revamped channel programs to cater for an increasingly "trifurcated" landscape
Docherty discusses Veeam's plans to continue evolving its ProPartner program
DeGunst talks about his first fling with computers through to his current role within Tecala.
The Northern Territory branch of the IT services provider shares its history from a Top End perspective
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
From the firewall to antimalware to ransomware protections: here's an overview of what's inside of Windows 10's Windows Security
We all lived on Microsoft Teams this year, then ditched work to play an Xbox game we downloaded via Game Pass.
The vulnerability gives hackers a means to access sensitive data, move laterally in a network, or execute a ransomware attack.
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.