CSG has revealed its revenue for the 2018 financial year has fallen eight per cent to $225.7 million while its statutory net loss after tax reached $150.1 million.
Dialog has been awarded a $3.7 million contract with the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) for application development of a self-service platform.
In 2015, Microsoft’s Bing search engine achieved something it had never had before: relevancy. But in 2018, it seems willing to hand that success back.
Google has been accused in a lawsuit of illegally tracking the movements of millions of iPhone and Android phone users.
SAP has created a consortium of business partners to help craft applications for a cloud-based blockchain platform.
- Micro Focus scores double win with Human Services, totalling $17M
- Canberra cloud start-up receives $20M investment
- Superloop posts $7.1M profit
- AirTrunk secures $850M funding for expansion of data centres
- Brisbane reseller pays $125K in penalties over unfair dismissal case
- Horizon Power IT manager accused of corruption
- SOTI turns focus to channel with new trans-Tasman leader
- Why tech sales cycles take so long for service providers
- IBM, Maersk launch blockchain-based shipping platform with 94 early adopters
- U.S. government seeks Facebook help to wiretap Messenger
- What makes customers tick in the cloud?
- As Nvidia expands in AI, Intel defends turf
- Cisco’s global channel chief resigns
- Software vendor SugarCRM has a new, single investor
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Channel giant now falls under the banner of “solution aggregator”
Combined entity will weigh in as a multibillion-dollar business
Over 200 cloud services already on-boarded into CloudBlue
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
While there is a wealth of monitoring tools available to network administrators for port scanning and network mapping, Nmap is the de facto standard. Here's ...
By eliminating redundant blocks of data within a dataset – deduplication – enterprises can reduce the size of backups 90-99%.
Google's newest version of Android is rolling out to Pixel devices already and will eventually get to other Android phones. Here's what users can look ...
Airbnb and Udacity bow out of Facebook’s mobile framework while Discord and Walmart forge ahead
Cisco integrates Viptela SD-WAN features into 1 million ISR/ASR routers running IOS XE
Cisco says deal will help customers securely connect any user to any application on any network
Even as other parts of the internet economy stumbled, cloud service providers accelerated their growth. Could that save the tech boom?
Millimeter-wave technology is becoming less expensive and easier to deploy, making it a candidate for many wireless connections, including backhaul, personal area networks, LANs and ...
The price of specialized graphics processors – lapped up in recent years by cryptocurrency miners to power their rigs – are falling in tandem with ...