Dell EMC and Intel have partnered to launch five artificial intelligence (AI) experience zones in five locations in Asia Pacific including Sydney.
Salesforce partner Davanti Consulting has expanded into Australia and opened two offices located in Melbourne and Sydney.
Cloud software company AvePoint has launched its Dynamics 365 back-up solution on Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace.
UC and video conferencing distributor Auroz has signed a deal to offer Sennheiser wired and wireless headsets across Australia.
More than 2,000 Australian businesses have been exposed online as malicious actors attempt to compromise Windows Remote Desktop services.
- Samsung undecided on second NAND plant
- NEC's facial recognition used to prevent examination fraud
- Arq Group sells wholesale reseller arm TPP for $24M
- Google suspends some business with Huawei after Trump blacklist: report
- Lessons learned from an S/4HANA public cloud migration by Spirit Airlines
- HPE to buy supercomputer maker in US$1.3B deal
- ARN Innovation Awards 2019: nominations open
- Zirilio and Exabeam overhaul Deakin University’s SIEM
- Extreme Networks woos channel with customised products
- APTs actively exploiting 2017 Telerik vulnerabilities , ACSC warns
- Marina Brook departs from StorageCraft
- Citadel Group expects revenue to drop
- Microsoft sets post-retirement patching record with Windows XP fix, 5 years after support ended
- Huawei restricted from using US suppliers
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
Provides further support to its 1,500 partners
VMware Cloud on Dell EMC forms centrepiece of Dell Technologies Cloud
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Female leaders come together for WIICTA Alumnae in Sydney
Drawing up a digital plan: how can partners trigger customer transformation?
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...