Ten years ago, IT veterans Ronnie Altit, Steven Boi and Izik Gur, banded together to launch a partner services company, Insentra, specifically for channel partners.
Telstra’s cyber security unit has warned of a phishing scam making use of a fake Microsoft Office 365 login page, targeting those working from home amid the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
Ongoing coronavirus outbreak makes it more likely Microsoft will release a minor update for Windows 10 between September and November.
Okta has put partner training and accreditation at the centre of its latest program revamp.
Learn how network teams at cloud services Zoom, Netflix and Dropbox, along with data centre provider Equinix, are keeping operations running.
- Palo Alto grows SD-WAN platform, snaps up CloudGenix for $420M
- Macquarie Telecom tackles telco and cloud overhaul for Transit Systems
- Global corporate tech spend could be cut by 4.1% in 2020 due to coronavirus
- NBN Co authorised to join forces with top telcos to maintain Australia’s connectivity
- Xerox scraps HP takeover efforts amid COVID-19 ‘turmoil’
- NBN faults still provoke ire despite 36 per cent fall in service complaints
- Covid-19 offers unique opportunity to pilot zero trust, rapidly and at scale
- Samsung Display to end LCD production
- IBM extends channel support amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Meet the new channel player helping partners make the most of Microsoft cloud
- Microsoft Edge plans to add password monitoring, vertical tabs
- COVID-19 ‘best case scenario’ will see $50B wiped off channel spend
- CIOs must double down on digital transformation during Covid-19
- Oracle frees up its cloud and database certification exams
An interest in microwave communications sparked Chris Marshall's venture into IT and establishing blueAPACHE
Outlining best partner practices for vendors during market uncertainty
Scott Frew, CEO and founder of lifecycle management provider iasset.com, outlines why resellers cannot allow low-value contracts to lapse
How Gambotto's strong appetite for business has led him to where he is today
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.