Its Gootloader component infects computers by hijacking Google search results to send victims to legitimate but compromised websites where malware lurks behind links.
Microsoft announced Microsoft Mesh on Tuesday, a VR platform that the company hopes will eventually be used for holographic meetings and other uses.
Ingram Micro has announced the availability of Cisco’s Secure Remote Work solutions on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace in Australia.
Brave Software is buying Tailcat, an open search engine, and will add it to what it’s calling Brave Search, a forthcoming search engine.
Teams users will be able to collaborate with external partners in a single channel without setting up guest accounts, something rival Slack already offers.
- Supply and distie constraints to soften 2021 global PC market growth
- When Windows bug fixes go bad, IT can now roll back individual changes
- Deno 1.8 preps for GPU-accelerated machine learning
- BlackBerry names Thales’ Graeme Pyper as new APAC channel lead
- Rimini Street revenue climbs to US$326M
- Chinese cyberespionage group hacks US organisations with Exchange zero-day flaws
- Google Chrome will replace third-party cookies with tracking that's less intrusive
- Microsoft’s Mesh aims for mixed-reality meetings of the future
- Dicker Data signs up NVIDIA Mellanox for A/NZ
- Xero bolsters European foothold with NZ$305 million Planday buyout
- Okta buys identity platform Auth0 for US$6.5B
- Macquarie Telecom swaps Telstra wholesale mobile deal for Optus
- Microsoft and VMware marry Azure Virtual WAN Hub with VMware SD-WAN
- CrowdStrike celebrates Aussie partners at A/NZ awards
Unisys' Gergana Winzer calls on wider cyber security industry to come together in helping Australia's "weakest links" fend off breaches
In Q4, 200 APJ partners invested in enhancing their Veeam accreditations
Channel drives growth with client, server, storage and VMware offerings
AWS partners remain confident in AWS' leadership and growth strategy
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
What advice would you give to aspiring IT leaders? “Someone once told me one time that IT can be broken down into three basic components, ...
Rumors aren't reality
Prepping for disaster recovery needs a plan, testing, and thinking about non-technical necessities like food and shelter for the recovery team.
It’s time to get excited.
From the firewall to antimalware to ransomware protections: here's an overview of what's inside of Windows 10's Windows Security
We all lived on Microsoft Teams this year, then ditched work to play an Xbox game we downloaded via Game Pass.
The vulnerability gives hackers a means to access sensitive data, move laterally in a network, or execute a ransomware attack.
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.