Unified communications provider 8x8 has launched a new regional support centre in Sydney.
Fujitsu has launched a new security operations centre in Canberra in an effort to boost its services offering.
ASX-listed Dubber has named former Telstra executive Chris Melican as its first channel sales director for Australia and New Zealand.
Credit reporting company Equifax is close to a deal to pay around US$700 million to settle data breach probes with US regulators and states, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Symantec has warned of significant growth in ransomware attacks, as well as an increase in the number of groups believed to be behind the campaigns.
- Telstra ‘seeking to position’ itself for NBN purchase, unions claim
- NEC files lawsuit over axed biometrics project
- UK's new PM must take 5G decision on Huawei urgently: committee
- Aussie ISV Intelledox acquired by global CCM provider
- Encryption laws will fuel multinationals’ withdrawal warns AIIA
- Finity acquires AI firm Deep Logic
- Microsoft 'paints bullseye' on AWS as cloud sales soar
- NSW launches whole-of-government identity recovery service
- SAP says big margin gains to wait till 2020
- CyberArk launches new partner program to focus on tech over revenue
- Coral Sea Cable System installed at PNG, Solomon Islands landing sites
- ACMA issues warning to V4 Telecom on complaints handling
- Vonex sees strong growth with new Qantas Business Rewards partnership
- ATO scams hit new low but Aussies still handing over $137,740
Masterton reveals how the network’s channel program has fared over the last 12 months
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
Dell Technologies ANZ Partner Awards 2018
ARN Exchange: Channel discusses security spending priorities
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...