Telstra has been found to have engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct for use of the word "unlimited" in some ads to describe its mobile network.
In 2017, the Openstack Foundation said it would create a new type of container. Now, Kata 1.0 is out, backed by 40-plus partners and support from chip industry heavy hitters: Intel, ARM, and AMD.
NetSuite partner Klugo Group has been selected by investment firm Vertua to consolidate its reporting system.
Deloitte has been named as the first Australian certified implementation partner for SAP Concur, SAP’s expense management SaaS subsidiary.
As the company’s first developer conference, Spec, kicked off in San Francisco, Slack stressed efforts to integrate its software with third-party apps.
- Pure Storage aims for the elite with new global channel partner program
- Optus ordered to pay $1.5M over misleading NBN transition claims
- Tech Data ups cloud ante with marketplace launch in Australia
- Trump considers $1.3B fine for sanction hit ZTE
- Telstra shares sink to seven-year low after latest outage
- Acer will be the first OEM to bring Amazon Alexa to portable PCs
- Could cloud cast a shadow over Dell's bottom line?
- Jack Dorsey’s Square opens engineering hub in Melbourne
- Mystery software fault behind Telstra's latest network outage
- New disaster recovery vendor touches down in Australia
- AWS and Optus partner up for NSW transport accelerator
- TechnologyOne sees SaaS surge by half
- Fresh Spectre and Meltdown-related chip flaws found
- Adobe gobbles up e-commerce services provider for $1.7B
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
Channel budgets are under intense scrutiny, creating a need to justify ROI
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Private equity firms, revamped vendor programs and software set to dominate the agenda
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Upcoming tech talent share insights at Emerging Leaders 2018
Dicker Data takes IoT to the channel through Aussie roadshow
Google has fleshed out its plans to upend the way browsers warn users of insecure websites, spelling out gradual steps the company will take with ...
Our Android expert highlights the standout apps in the categories that matter most to busy professionals.
Learn how Facebook’s open standard for querying data can provide a better way to build APIs than REST and Swagger
The company has released an add-on for Chrome – dubbed 'Windows Defender Browser Protection' – that effectively gives up a major asset in its own ...
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
With at least two companies selling technology that can be used by law enforcement and government agencies to unlock iPhones, this would be a good ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Apple has been pushing developers to move their software to 64-bit since last summer. Now it's warning end users about the upcoming change. Here's how ...
Local and regional police departments and federal agencies are lining up to buy technology from two companies whose products can bypass iPhone security mechanisms.