Users fume over extra time and effort added to their workloads because of the switch.
Platinum Equity set to bolster its office retail standing in the local market after inking a deal to acquire Office Depot’s OfficeMax A/NZ business.
Microsoft has reportedly confirmed plans to double the size of its Station Q quantum computing lab in Sydney.
Embattled online electronics store operator, Digital Skies Group, is embroiled in unfair dismissal proceedings brought by a former director of the company.
Bidding for Toshiba’s memory chip business progresses as potential buyers enter the process.
- Financial woes worsen as Avaya attempts turnaround
- Secret Reseller - Don’t tell me to change my business model
- What IT skills are required for the fourth industrial revolution?
- In the cloud price war, cloud storage has become the new battleground
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Hackers use old Stuxnet-related bug to carry out attacks
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Size matters as security vendors scale through double-digit growth
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Software reseller slapped with $1M damages in Microsoft copyright case
As organisations begin to experiment with intelligent apps, The Yield founder and CEO, Ros Harvey, explains how the Australian start-up is racing ahead in agriculture.
Andrew Thomas returns to tap into a surge in big data analytics spending across Australia.
Automation and templates allow staff to build apps not manage firewalls
Admiring cognitive capabilities from afar is one thing, but building tangible business strategies to maximise an emerging market is another.
Formalizes twice-a-year schedule with March and September releases
Knox security, DeX dock and slick styling will boost sales, analysts believe
802.11ah, ad, ax and ay paving the way for Wi-Fi's future, Wi-Fi Now attendees told
Cisco: Four high priority security issues are found Cisco’s Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software
Even so, IT vendors are rolling out blockchain-based capabilities, often in response to high levels of customer interest
Microgrids and their related renewable energy can help businesses shave energy costs and bolster the aging infrastructure
5G wireless technology, despite some fairly breathless hype, is still in the embryonic stages of development, but the pace is quickening. The major U.S. carriers ...
Avaya's pre-filing debt will be reduced by more than $4 billion