Enterprise IT spending in the education and healthcare provider sectors is expected to accelerate by 2021 following a bounce back across all Australian industry sectors.
Melbourne-headquartered MSP Advent One is set to expand northward as part of the business’ next stage of growth, appointing executive Graeme Clark to spearhead the expansion.
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment has tapped Canberra-based Kirra Services to supply it with 3,200 Dell laptops.
Fourty-year-old fresh produce supplier Perfection Fresh has been working with MOQdigital for the past 12 months and has secured a further five-year deal engaged in managed services and an infrastructure refresh.
The cloud market continued to see strong growth during Q3, with standout AWS generating more revenue than the next three largest CSPs combined.
- Microsoft Australia revenue soars to $4.2B
- What next for Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey?
- Windows Insider build 20246 removes features amid roadmap questions
- Apple somehow sold $9B in Macs last quarter
- Cisco fortifies and simplifies security portfolio with eye toward cloud, zero trust
- Windows patch allows you to kill Flash now before the holiday deadline
- Pure Storage puts techies at centre of new partner program
- EDGE 2020: Power line-up of CIOs outline strategic priorities
- Aussie partners shine in Cisco global awards
- Digital innovation budgets on the rise across A/NZ
- Motorola bags $21M deal to expand NSW radio network
- Google will open Office documents in editing mode, a boon for Chromebooks
- New speeds claim guidance for broadband providers
- How edge analytics will drive smarter computing
Tech giant reports 5000 partner certifications within six months across Asia Pacific
How the WA-based consultancy is keeping a “long-term perspective”
Kivera set to launch during first quarter of 2021
Introducing Advance, an interactive virtual roundtable series housing viewpoints from leading partners across Australia
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.