Google has said it will no longer provide data in response to requests from Hong Kong authorities following the enactment of a new national security law imposed by China.
After another turbulent period, the company formerly known as Arq Group has flagged a 15 per cent revenue dip in its preliminary results.
IBM has partnered with not-for-profit Soldier On to give former Defence personnel and veterans access to its upskilling platform to improve their technology-based skills.
9 Spokes’ former CEO Mark Estall is set to resign as a non-executive director from the Auckland-based data insights software developer he helped found.
Intel reveals some of the technical details behind its upcoming Tiger Lake processor, including memory, PCI Express 4.0, and unexpected transistor improvements that could boost clock speeds dramatically.
- Hills to end FY20 with roughly A$7M loss
- AWS begins rolling out quantum computing service Braket
- A/NZ unified comms specialist Pyrios sold to AGC Networks
- Juniper expands WiFi 6 access point family to support remote workers
- Remote work shift sees Lenovo earnings surge
- US startup CyCognito targets Australia for growth
- How to package Python apps with BeeWare Briefcase
- Google delays Chrome web apps drop-dead date until mid-2022
- Business Aspect founder to lead Fujitsu QLD
- First Focus deepens UC expertise with Flexnet buy
- Newly-merged TPG Telecom reveals leadership team
- Telstra profit falls by 14% after year of bush fires and COVID-19
- Netpoleon strengthens cyber security portfolio with SentinelOne
- Aussie ICT job ads surged by 7% in July
Eade on his focus on diversity, striving to pushing the limits and making tough decisions.
Enterprise software distributor will enter regional market on 1 January 2021
Billed as a ‘first-of-its kind’ for tech giant, overhaul centres around the launch of Amplify, a partner program spanning performance, capabilities and collaboration
New customer incentive syncs up partners with services expertise
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...