Brisbane City Council has terminated its IT systems replacement contract with TechnologyOne.
nbn's Bill Morrow has played down suggestions the company should “name and shame” RSPs that deliver slower-than-expected connection speeds.
HPE chief, Meg Whitman, has quashed rumours that she could be in line to lead troubled ridesharing company, Uber.
ARN is proud to announce the finalists for the 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards, with a host of established and emerging partners dominating the agenda.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is driving growth for its parent company, Amazon, as reflected in its second quarter financials for 2017.
- US man arrested over Aussie DDoS attacks
- Mitel makes move for ShoreTel to create unified comms giant
- IoT becomes critical part of the business for Aussie CIOs
- Vision-Box hunts for new talent amid $22.7M Govt contract win
- ‘Radelaide’ angling for smart city status
- Tech leaders’ use of renewables juice
- Cloud channel wars - Assessing the Aussie impact of Alibaba and Google
- Australia’s Sqware Peg secures share of US$50M Salesforce fund
- Channel Chat with Sophos
- Brennan IT guns for growth amid 20-year milestone
- Technocrat and Acquia team up for Brisbane Airport web refresh
- Tech retailers reign over NSW complaints tally
- Aegis Aged Care Group beefs up resident care with cloud adoption
- Uber targets Meg Whitman as new CEO
Linfox CIO, Conrad Harvey, explains why unexpected surprises simply aren't welcome for the logistics company's IT operation
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Why going against the grain is generating new levels of reseller value.
Inside the benefits of being acquired from the perspective of the seller.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
If you need to know what’s happening in your network, these are the tools to use
From ransomware protection to one-click communication with frequent contacts, the Fall Creators Update will introduce a host of business-friendly features to Microsoft Windows 10.
Microsoft's new container service offers a middle ground between Azure Functions and Azure Container Service, with orchestration optional but available
With new apps like Files, a desktop-like Dock and countless smaller tweaks and advances, Apple's new mobile OS offers plenty of enhancements.
Your next corporate computer may well be an iPad Pro, Surface Pro or some other hybrid laptop/tablet combo.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
When you’re going overseas with your Android hardware, make sure corporate data is secure when crossing the border.
Personal computer shipments declined between 3% and 4% in the June quarter from the same period in 2016; one analyst doubts Windows 10 will help ...