Finland's data protection ombudsman said he would investigate whether Nokia-branded phones had breached data rules.
Klugo Group CEO Annaliese Kloé will step down from the role to focus on the strategic direction of the business as a member of the board, to be replaced by Mark Culverson.
After seven years managing Optus Business, John Paitaridis is leaving the telecommunications provider to join BGH Capital.
Sydney-headquartered MNF Group has entered into an asset sale agreement that will see the publicly-listed company sell its fixed line residential broadband customer base to Southern Phone.
Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Inside the new Cloudera Data Platform: vision, migration and roadmap
- Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi leverage intelligent cloud through Microsoft Azure
- Colocation providers investing billions in Australian data centres
- Zoho partners in Australia await local data centre presence
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- Data Exchange Network receives approval for Homebush data centre
- Micron sees memory chip recovery coming later in 2019
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years
- Datto launches vendor program to reduce overheads for MSPs
- Virtual Instruments continues to build A/NZ momentum
- Ivanti promotes Matthew Lowe to area VP
- 5G Networks switches on its data network
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...
Cisco: By 2022 mobile will represent nearly 20 percent of all global IP traffic, fueled in part by the internet of things
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost