Telstra has called for the establishment of a policy and regulatory framework for investment and innovation in business and other use cases.
A five-week Dynamics 365 deployment by Microsoft partner Avanade has helped lay the foundation for Bank of Queensland's new customer engagement platform.
Insentra has scored a contract to bring British information security vendor Torsion to Australian partners.
Amazon.com is contesting the Pentagon's award of an up to US$10 billion cloud computing deal to Microsoft.
Ribbon Communications is set to build out its data applications and optical networking offering thanks to its merger deal with ECI Telecoms Group.
- Microsoft shows off hybrid cloud management and cloud analytics tools at Ignite
- Victorian Govt hunts for Oracle partners in major finance system overhaul
- Cirrus Networks becomes latest IT provider signed by Rio Tinto
- Acronis goes global with Ingram Micro
- Activist stakeholder pushes for HP merger with Xerox
- Champions of Change opens Specsavers’ eyes to HPE GreenLake
- Australian appetite for cloud services surpasses global growth rate
- Tableau launches revamped partner program
- 6clicks strikes merger deal with TrustyGate
- GitHub unveils native iOS and Android clients
- DDLS introduces new cyber security course for non-IT pros
- Why your providers should support IPv6
- Dell reveals new service offering, autonomous infrastructure system
- Apple’s new Mac Pro will ship in December
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services
Internal processes streamlined to enhance partner engagement levels
Tech giant prioritises enhanced partner engagement across Asia Pacific
How partners can solve the digital transformation dilemma through vision and drive
ARN Exchange Sydney: Powering digital futures at the edge
ARN Exchange Brisbane: Helping businesses realise their transformation ambitions at the Edge
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.