Google's US$1.1B acquisition of HTC’s smartphone arm is a recognition that to make top devices, you need control over hardware and software, like Apple.
A quarter of Australian IT chiefs are finding it difficult to recruit staff with the cloud skills they need, according to a survey commissioned by ...
Toshiba is locked in last minute discussions over "key issues" with the would-be buyers of its $22 billion memory chip business led by Bain.
HPE’s Phil Davis talks about his new role, the company’s direction and its technology blueprint.
The Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub has appointed Professor Dali Kaafar as its new scientific director.
- Google pays $1.4B for a piece of HTC's phone ops
- Hackers used CCleaner breach to attack global tech companies
- Telstra wins $90M networking deal with McDonald’s
- Govt steps up to help curb Aussie data breach risk
- Hills hooks up Cognizant for new e-commerce platform
- Is Google closing in on a $1B HTC asset deal?
- Toshiba settles on $22B Bain bid for chip business sale
- nbn taps machine learning and big data to deal with network faults
- Oracle lifts the lid on new cloud programs
- David Charlton returns to distribution with Tech Data innovation role
- Why Microsoft will drive serious Linux innovation
- Is Veritas set to trim more Aussie staff?
- The Missing Link taps amaysim talent as first CTO
- AirTrunk launches flagship Sydney data centre facility
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Google's $1.1 billion acquisition of HTC’s smartphone engineering arm is a recognition that to produce a quality device you need to control over the hardware ...
With the official launch of iOS 11 this week, Apple not only introduced a more PC-like feel to its mobile devices, but included an SDK ...
It's not exactly a mobile death match, but Android blogger JR Raphael and Apple expert Michael deAgonia get ... animated, shall we say ... as ...
Android's latest version, Oreo, has been out since late August. We get the rundown on cool and useful new features from Android blogger JR Raphael.
With options ranging from Boot Camp to Parallels to VirtualBox and others, the big question is which one makes it easy to manage Windows-running Macs ...
Apple's new mobile OS has added key enterprise-friendly features that could make it a darling for business users and are already enticing EMM vendors like ...
Apple on Tuesday unveiled its new smartphone line-up, with the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus available later this month. But the flagship iPhone X won't ...
Apple's own wireless charging pad won't hit store shelves until 2018. But major third-party providers Belkin and Mophie said their own compatible products are already ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.