Vulnerabilities to Cisco's SD-WAN and DNA Center software top a list of nearly 30 security advisories issued by the company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has recognised AC3 as one of its top-performing partners in Asia Pacific amid a field of global winners.
Tradewinds Technology Brokerage has extended its AT&T partnership from the US to the Australian and New Zealand market
Cricket Australia has announced a multi-year partnership with HCL Technologies.
Software as-a-service communications workflow platform, Whispir, has commenced trading on the ASX following an oversubscribed initial public offering (IPO) of 29.4 million shares at $1.60 each, raising $47 million.
- Bravura increases offer for financial software company
- Optus partner enters liquidation owing $500K to creditors
- HPE pushes towards everything-as-a-service
- Airbus deploys Microsoft’s HoloLens, pushes mixed reality plans further
- Facebook reveals Libra cryptocurrency, aims to launch it in 2020
- How Telstra, Bank of New Zealand and iCare convince customers to share data
- Acer to provide PCs and notebooks for NSW schools
- NSW puts $518M into digital connectivity drive
- How Cambridge University connected its campuses through Aruba
- NSW Govt pledges $100M to fund digital transformation
- Cloudten launches Brisbane and Melbourne offices
- Dropbox launches hosting space in Australia
- Huawei says US ban hurting more than expected, to wipe US$30 billion off revenue
- ACU systems compromised and details stolen after cyber breach
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
Dell Technologies ANZ Partner Awards 2018
ARN Exchange: Channel discusses security spending priorities
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...