Videoconferencing, which became a critical lifeline for many companies during the COVID-19 pandemic, only really works when everyone plays well together.
The latest version of Microsoft’s Visual Studio Code editor, Version 1.57, is now available, with code execution security a key capability.
After operating under other names, Fancy Lazarus has fine-tuned its DDoS extortion campaigns, although with mixed results.
Oracle has introduced an enterprise service to help manage Java runtimes and applications, either on-premises or on any cloud.
From blazing-fast web apps to Python data science in the browser, these programming language projects offer 10 different twists on the promise of WebAssembly.
- Consumption rebates drive new Commvault MSP program
- How customers choose a cloud-based CI/CD platform
- Is there a Singapore-Australia travel bubble on the way?
- Microsoft's plan to remake Windows — what that might mean
- Cisco upgrades intent-based-networking performance, security, analytics
- 'End warranty voiding for third-party repairs', commission argues
- Telestream constructs APAC distie deal with Blonde Robot
- Snowflake pushes back at… whom?
- Go fuzz to catch hard-to-find bugs in Go
- Siloscape malware escapes Windows containers to backdoor Kubernetes clusters
- On-prem PBX usage crumbles as Microsoft racks up UCaaS clout
- Illuminance fuses systems for NSW disability NFP
- Govt increases communications project spend across the country
- Feds seize $2.3M in cryptocurrency wallet reportedly used in Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack
From the US to Australia, and the leadership lessons learnt.
The director of the Queensland-based MSSP explains why he learned to let go of complete control.
Berry is banking, in part, on leveraging the investments the company has been making globally.
Creating a positive, collaborative environment is key and helps bring many problem solvers to the table.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.