Now available in a release candidate, a simpler and easier Semantic Kernel SDK now automates function calling with OpenAI.
Swoop has been chosen by the Victorian state government as its telco partner to roll out its Connecting Victoria program, providing services to Mt Baw Baw, Moe and Morwell.
The Federal government’s new Migration Strategy will make Australia a globally competitive destination for skilled workers, the Tech Council of Australia (TCA) has stated.
The new plant could be a clear indication of India’s growing importance for Apple’s supply chain network and could be key to the company’s strategy to diversify beyond China.
ASX-listed software vendor InteliCare has inked a partnership with Sydney-based JNC Technologies Group.
- Meta releases open-source tools for AI safety
- AWS blames Microsoft for anti-competitive practices in the UK
- Thor Essman calls time at Versent
- JDS and GKC keep SeaRoad afloat using Cisco
- Microsoft Copilot AI to flex more muscle
- LiveTiles for sale as receivers move in
- NCS partners with Google Cloud in Australia and Singapore
- Taiwan’s ‘silicon shield’ is cracking as US-China chip war rages
- Concerns mount as US political standoff threatens chip manufacturing momentum
- 4 advanced ‘smart chip’ tips for Google Docs and Sheets
- The best new features in Microsoft .NET 8
- Tech Data A/NZ hires Robbie Upcroft to lead Microsoft business
- Govt to revamp telco safeguards in new Bill
- Nintex APAC leader Christian Lucarelli swaps out for Keith Payne
A/NZ channel lead believes there is no reason why Cisco shouldn’t dominate the security market.
Karl Fahrbach, global chief partner officer at SAP, unveils the ERP giant’s channel investment.
MSP shares how it picked up considerable steam in just two years.
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
Winners grace the stage for ARN Innovation Awards 2023
Channel celebrates ARN Innovation Awards 2023: Champagne reception
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
How AI is driving integration innovation for the channel
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.
Claire Trachet, CEO of tech business advisory firm Trachet, talks about what she's seeing from clients and the market at large.