Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s telecommunications capabilities may be one of its unspoken heroes for future revenue growth, a new report has found.
HP has purchased Bromium, a company whose technology isolates downloaded files and browser tabs within secured virtual machines.
Shares of Ping Identity jumped 25 per cent in their market debut on Thursday, giving the identity software company a market value of about US$1.46 billion.
Microsoft has nominated GlaxoSmithKline chief executive officer Emma Walmsley to its board of directors.
Operator and vendor revenue for seven market segments for cloud services and infrastructure surpassed US$150 billion in the first half of 2019.
- Barracuda launches MSP business in A/NZ
- Infinity Telecom slogged with remedial direction
- Future Now opens up $100M chest to Microsoft ISVs
- Canberra Cyber Security Node to accelerate innovation, commercial development
- Amazon vows to be carbon neutral by 2040
- Zoho launches A/NZ cloud region
- Meet the winners of the 2019 ARN Innovation Awards
- DXC establishes digital transformation centre in Adelaide
- Huawei expects to see revenue uplift from 5G roll-out next year
- NBN enabled for traffic signals, ATMs and other specialised IoT devices
- Federal government to stage inquiry into 5G
- ‘Every customer is talking about multi-cloud’: Google Cloud APAC channel chief
- Paessler announces subscription licence for large-scale device monitoring
- NSW scraps ‘technical standards’ criteria in procurement shake-up
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
Scott Barlow of Sophos outlines path to partner profitability
Hopes to grow services in SD-WAN and cloud via partner network
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...