Many technology service providers are experiencing ‘long sales cycles’. But how long is long?
Scores of early adopters have agreed to pilot the distributed ledger technology, enabling them to track shipments in near-real time.
The U.S. government is trying to force Facebook to break the encryption in its popular Messenger app, according to three people briefed on the case.
We assess the cloud spending patterns of customers through profiling readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World publications.
Nvidia dominates chips for training computers to think like humans, but faces an entrenched competitor in the expanding AI chip market.
- Cisco’s global channel chief resigns
- Software vendor SugarCRM has a new, single investor
- Cisco software, subscription strategies pay off
- Vita Group bets on Telstra's new SMB strategy for 2019
- Optus and Telstra go to war over 5G readiness
- Australian teen sparks FBI action after hacking Apple: media
- Dreamscape Networks acquires Singaporean business
- Scamwatch round-up: Optus and Xero
- Hedge fund eyes Symantec board seats after taking stake
- Secure Agility appoints David Abouhaidar as CEO, invests in Sliced Tech
- Australian Cyber Security Centre gets new Canberra office
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- NBN Co almost doubles revenue
- Wireless services may cost more than fixed line with new NBN Co pricing
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Channel giant now falls under the banner of “solution aggregator”
Combined entity will weigh in as a multibillion-dollar business
Over 200 cloud services already on-boarded into CloudBlue
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
While there is a wealth of monitoring tools available to network administrators for port scanning and network mapping, Nmap is the de facto standard. Here's ...
By eliminating redundant blocks of data within a dataset – deduplication – enterprises can reduce the size of backups 90-99%.
Google's newest version of Android is rolling out to Pixel devices already and will eventually get to other Android phones. Here's what users can look ...
Airbnb and Udacity bow out of Facebook’s mobile framework while Discord and Walmart forge ahead
Cisco integrates Viptela SD-WAN features into 1 million ISR/ASR routers running IOS XE
Cisco says deal will help customers securely connect any user to any application on any network
Even as other parts of the internet economy stumbled, cloud service providers accelerated their growth. Could that save the tech boom?
Millimeter-wave technology is becoming less expensive and easier to deploy, making it a candidate for many wireless connections, including backhaul, personal area networks, LANs and ...
The price of specialized graphics processors – lapped up in recent years by cryptocurrency miners to power their rigs – are falling in tandem with ...