Four months into the local launch of VMware Cloud on AWS, the service has been tracking steady growth, with 18 partners now on-board across A/NZ and increasing customer interest.
Google's cloud has been added to the Australian Cyber Security Centre Certified Cloud Services List.
Rackspace has helped Australian reseller firm Pickles Auctions to migrate its legacy software to a cloud-first environment
MobileIron vice president for sales across Asia Pacific Frédéric Gillant has left the company after seven months in the role.
In a preliminary review of the proposed merger between Vodafone and TPG, the consumer watchdog revealed a potential impact on Australia's mobile broadband markets.
- Lenovo DCG promotes Knight as A/NZ general manager
- Intel plans 'stacked' circuits in bid to regain its chipmaking lead
- Juniper CTO talks cloud, high-speed networking
- Telstra unveils premium ICT channel for small business customers
- Cohesity appoints Nexion as cloud service provider
- Telstra extends Vita Group master licence for one extra year
- ACCC prepares to gather more NBN data from telcos
- Design Industries partners with Alibaba Cloud
- Canadian court grants bail to Huawei CFO
- Microsoft Teams gains ground on Slack
- Wipro drives digital, acquires Australian design agency
- Phil Goldie prepares for return to Microsoft channel in Australia
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval
- Inside the Accenture acquisition of PrimeQ
This exclusive ARN Roundtable - in association with NBN Co - explored how partners can deliver customer value through a changing technology landscape
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene
Clients looking for ‘proactive’ partners, not ones doing ‘mundane work’
Following the vendor’s Partner Summit last week, the Australian channel weighs in on the new program revamp
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
The Swiss-based company said the phone will not only act as a cold-storage crypto wallet, but also give users a secure means of communicating with ...
The encrypted email service provider, born out of CERN in Europe, has unveiled a VPN app for iOS devices.
November Patch Tuesday largely looks like other Patch Tuesdays, but there are troubling reports of server problems, WSUS stumbles, new SSUs lurking in the manual-install ...
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.
Give yourself an edge in business communication with these exceptional Android messaging apps.
In the span of just a few days, Apple's new iPhone XR arrived and the company rolled new hardware at event in Brooklyn, N.Y. Here's ...