NSW government agencies are being urged to prioritise their cyber security posture and resilience following a report Audit Office of NSW.
Singaporean IT service provider NCS has deepened its presence in Australia through the acquisition of Sydney-based Microsoft partner Eighty20.
Remote working has created renewed demand for contact centres in Australia and transformed how they operate, both in their own operations and with clients.
Wipro has joined forces with Micro Focus and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to launch a lab dedicated to cloud migrations for Australian and New Zealand customers.
Researchers at Splunk outline a technique that could detect malicious activity in the software supply chain, but with some limitations.
- Reddit CISO Allison Miller builds trust through transparency
- GitHub Copilot adds Neovim, JetBrains IDE support
- Russian cyber spies target CSPs and resellers to abuse delegated access
- Thales: half of Aussie businesses dealt with cloud breaches in 2020
- Google search dominance 'stifling innovation'
- Intel CEO pledges to beat Moore’s Law over the next decade
- Renewtrak eyes overseas expansion with $3M funding
- AMD buys its way out of the PC chip crunch
- Veeam honours top A/NZ partners
- Access4 releases MSP program in Australia
- Partner Spotlight: Queensland’s Productivity
- How deepfakes enhance social engineering and authentication threats
- Cisco evolves network and collaboration tools critical for hybrid work
- ASG nabs $15M Synergy contract
The distributor has been carefully curating its vendor portfolio.
Redmond has had a horrible 2021, with vulnerabilities impacting its biggest services.
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.