Software vendor LiveTiles has been appointed to help the University of Canberra with its creation of artificial intelligent chatbots
UK-headquartered Dense Air plans to use its recently acquired licences for 5G spectrum in Australia to primarily deliver services to complement the networks of Australia’s existing mobile operators, with the company viewing carriers as its key customers rather than competitors.
Chipmaker Qualcomm is asking courts in China to ban sales of Apple's latest iPhone models XS and XR after winning a preliminary injunction against older models.
Following the results of the $853 million spectrum auction held earlier this week, analysts weigh in on whether 5G will help - or harm - mobile carriers in the future.
Evidence that major phone makers like Apple have moved to competing suppliers like Intel cannot be used to fight allegations against Qualcomm.
- Coalition of ‘challenger’ telcos campaigns against TPG-Vodafone merger
- Telstra gets $3.5M grant to trial connected vehicle technology
- ATO report reveals tech companies that paid zero tax in 2016-17
- VMware Cloud on AWS expands partner momentum
- Google cleared to handle Australian Government data
- Rackspace ramps up cloud migration for Pickles Auctions
- Frédéric Gillant exits MobileIron
- TPG-Vodafone merger could create a less competitive market: ACCC
- Lenovo DCG promotes Knight as A/NZ general manager
- Intel plans 'stacked' circuits in bid to regain its chipmaking lead
- Juniper CTO talks cloud, high-speed networking
- Telstra unveils premium ICT channel for small business customers
- Cohesity appoints Nexion as cloud service provider
- Telstra extends Vita Group master licence for one extra year
This exclusive ARN Roundtable - in association with NBN Co - explored how partners can deliver customer value through a changing technology landscape
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene
Clients looking for ‘proactive’ partners, not ones doing ‘mundane work’
Following the vendor’s Partner Summit last week, the Australian channel weighs in on the new program revamp
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Butler, a 'Power-Up' created in 2016 for Trello, will allow users to create their own rules to automate tasks.
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
The Swiss-based company said the phone will not only act as a cold-storage crypto wallet, but also give users a secure means of communicating with ...
The encrypted email service provider, born out of CERN in Europe, has unveiled a VPN app for iOS devices.
November Patch Tuesday largely looks like other Patch Tuesdays, but there are troubling reports of server problems, WSUS stumbles, new SSUs lurking in the manual-install ...
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.
Give yourself an edge in business communication with these exceptional Android messaging apps.