NEC Australia has won another multi-million dollar deal in Western Australia as the state government rolls out a mass IT overhaul plan.
Intel is consolidating its partner programs under one umbrella as the Intel Partner Alliance program set to launch in the second half of 2020.
Google has entered into a partnership with Teradata that will see the data analytics solutions vendor offer its Vantage cloud analytics platform on Google Cloud Platform from next year.
Microsoft's Azure cloud business showed slower quarterly growth even as the software maker topped estimates for profit and revenue, indicating that the company may be facing intense competition.
Gartner: Hyperautomation, AI-based security, distributed cloud computing and intelligent edge systems will be all the rage.
- Australian IT spending to hit $98B in 2020
- Macquarie Government launches new cyber security service
- Aussie Broadband prepares for ASX listing
- Fuji Xerox to buy CSG for $141M
- IBM questions Google's quantum computing 'supremacy' claims
- Kinetica lands in A/NZ
- Konica Minolta hints at Aussie MSP acquisition
- Aruba rounds out edge-to-cloud strategy
- NetLinkz to spend $10.2M on SSI Pacific
- Telstra strikes 5G edge deal with Cradlepoint
- SAP’s Bill McDermott named new ServiceNow CEO
- Cisco issues critical security warning for IOS XE REST API container
- HPE wins blockbuster Porsche deal with VMware
- Deloitte acquires Presence of IT in landmark deal
Tech giant prioritises channel depth over breadth
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
ARN Exchange Brisbane: Helping businesses realise their transformation ambitions at the Edge
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Thomas Duryea Logicalis unveils new Sydney office
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.