IT contractors caught up in Plutus Payroll's legal wrangles will not be penalised over PAYG tax discrepancies.
Cisco veteran takes charge of A/NZ partner ecosystem.
Steps down from A/NZ managing director role after five years.
ASG Group makes a bid for the company just three months after DWS struck a $124M deal for the company.
One of the founders of Optus, Terry Winters is set to join the board of Tasmanian service provider, TasmaNet.
- Dick Smith receiver told to pay up for director attack
- Leave AWS? Not for easier cloud discounts
- Aussie market lags behind as mobility maturity levels slide
- Citadel Group subsidiary wins $19M Defence software deal
- Driving MSP growth through market diversity
- Telstra granted legal appeal over Brisbane pole position
- Samsung Australia searches for new corporate VP
- IBM cloud demand prompts fourth Aussie data centre
- "NBN tax" set to be passed on to end users
- What the buyer wants - Yalumba Wine Company
- 4 ways blockchain is the new business collaboration tool
- Secret Reseller - Why partners must get political
- Big Four targeted as NAB phishing scam hits Aussie inboxes
- Digitally driven Tassie Govt tables $67.5M IT upgrade plans
As challenges impact newspaper businesses, News Corp outlines how the channel can help instigate change through digital technologies.
As the CMO mandate widens, the channel is chasing a new type of buyer - but what makes marketing tick?
Education is an important sector for the local channel. University of Sydney CIO, Mike Day, explains how partners can get ahead in the market.
Tech giant provides cloud platform capable of cultivating business growth on a global scale.
What's the chance Edge can contest Chrome's lock on the enterprise?
Timelines multiply like rabbits, roll-outs come fast and furious
One of the most accurate GPS-based location systems in the world is John Deere’s RTK network, a dual-band GPS system that lets farmers track their ...
Microsoft says its new Azure cloud database is all types of databases in one. Here's why that might be a problem
Apple has officially launched its new series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
As the tech advances and investments grow, what seemed out of reach is now possible
Service providers, enterprises to work together on small cell deployment direction
Deployed in the enterprise, blockchain can help track the origin of goods to ensure sustainable use of raw materials, verify provenance of intellectual property, and ...
Cisco gets MindMeld’s Deep-Domain Conversational AI technology for voice-embedded apps