Server-side request forgery (SSRF) attacks consist of an attacker tricking the server into making an unauthorised request. Defending against them can be relatively easy.
Better testing means better software. Using NLP, test data generation, and optimised testing can quickly improve applications.
Gartner says IT budgets are growing at the fastest clip in 10 years, fuelled by purchases of infrastructure software and devices.
As production on graphics cards to automobiles slows to a grind due to the ongoing chip shortage, even the Raspberry Pi isn't unscathed.
Sydney distributor and communications vendor Addcom has signed up 8x8 to bolster its portfolio.
- What’s driving Australia’s IT industry M&A surge?
- Deloitte deepens Oracle skills with Magia Solutions acquisition
- Carbonite + Webroot unveils new A/NZ partner program
- Govt urged to cut back on external ICT contract work
- AI, cloud, hybrid work headline Gartner’s top tech trends for 2022
- Court issues warrant for arrest of Forum Group's Bill Papas
- Asana takes aim at the enterprise with new workflow features
- Cyber security outfit CyberCX merges with Kiwi subsidiary Insomnia Security
- Tech Data links up with Crunchy Data for A/NZ
- Google Cloud tools aim to ease machine learning, cross-cloud analytics
- AWS honours top A/NZ partners
- How Atturra is paving the way for life after FTS Group
- Aruba switch can cut the need for separate, single-function appliances
- Gartner: 8 security trends facing the enterprise
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.
How this Rivervale-based reseller bounced back from two once-in-a-lifetime crises.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.