Last month, AWS, in a letter to the UK’s competition watchdog, alleged that Microsoft was involved in cloud licensing practices that restrict customer choices and make switching between cloud providers difficult.
Thor Essman, founder of MSP specialist, Versent has called time, departing the organisation not long after its $267.5 million deal with Telstra.
Shipping and logistics firm SeaRoad has taken charge of missing trucks and lost containers using Cisco’s observability solutions.
Microsoft Copilot soon will be able to generate responses using the OpenAI GPT-4 Turbo model, which will enable users to tackle more complex and longer-running tasks.
Publicly listed collaboration platform, LiveTiles has gone into the hands of receivers.
- NCS partners with Google Cloud in Australia and Singapore
- Taiwan’s ‘silicon shield’ is cracking as US-China chip war rages
- Concerns mount as US political standoff threatens chip manufacturing momentum
- 4 advanced ‘smart chip’ tips for Google Docs and Sheets
- The best new features in Microsoft .NET 8
- Tech Data A/NZ hires Robbie Upcroft to lead Microsoft business
- Govt to revamp telco safeguards in new Bill
- Nintex APAC leader Christian Lucarelli swaps out for Keith Payne
- Macquarie Telecom wins CJD Equipment contract from Telstra
- Leonardo.Ai attracts $47M investment
- Google launches Gemini, a genAI model for all devices
- Dutch chip equipment maker ASM to invest $324M in new Arizona headquarters
- Here's why half of developers will soon use AI-augmented software
- 5 great new features in Django 5
A/NZ channel lead believes there is no reason why Cisco shouldn’t dominate the security market.
Karl Fahrbach, global chief partner officer at SAP, unveils the ERP giant’s channel investment.
MSP shares how it picked up considerable steam in just two years.
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
Winners grace the stage for ARN Innovation Awards 2023
Channel celebrates ARN Innovation Awards 2023: Champagne reception
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
How AI is driving integration innovation for the channel
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.
Claire Trachet, CEO of tech business advisory firm Trachet, talks about what she's seeing from clients and the market at large.