BlueJeans Network former APAC channel director Mario Hilmi has joined unified communications services provider Electroboard (ELB) as general manager for sales and marketing.
UK-based remote access and management software vendor, RealVNC, has appointed Aquion as its Asia Pacific distributor.
Cisco and IBM are melding data centre and cloud technologies to help customers build and support on-premises and hybrid cloud applications.
CSG 2021 strategic transformation program is expected to result in $7.7 million cost savings in 2019 financial year.
IBM Cloud is to start offering direct private connectivity to Equinix’s data centre in Melbourne as the two expand their partnership.
- Dell, HP, Microsoft, Intel oppose proposed tariffs on laptops, tablets
- NBN Co prepares to roll out more changes to wholesale pricing
- HPE improves support for partners to sell its Intelligent Edge
- Cisco issues critical security warnings on SD-WAN, DNA Center packages
- AC3 crowned top HPE services provider for APAC
- Tradewinds extends AT&T partnership to A/NZ
- HCL goes into bat for Cricket Australia
- Whispir begins trading on the ASX
- Bravura increases offer for financial software company
- Optus partner enters liquidation owing $500K to creditors
- HPE pushes towards everything-as-a-service
- Airbus deploys Microsoft’s HoloLens, pushes mixed reality plans further
- Facebook reveals Libra cryptocurrency, aims to launch it in 2020
- How Telstra, Bank of New Zealand and iCare convince customers to share data
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
Dell Technologies ANZ Partner Awards 2018
ARN Exchange: Channel discusses security spending priorities
Channel discusses customer spending priorities within security at ARN Exchange in Melbourne
Inaugural ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards presented at Emerging Leaders 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...