iiNet has become the latest Australian brand to be hit by phishing scam this week.
Microsoft partner Velrada has launched a new customer relationship management for Penrith City Council to help digitise its waste collection service.
A developer preview of Android 11 is now available, allowing app developers to begin working with the planned upgrade to Google’s mobile OS. Among the many new features and APIs, Android 11 is set to emphasize security.
Data Exchange Networks has signed a deal with telecommunications service provider Business Communications Australasia worth $260,000.
Ransomware attacks in Australia cost businesses and the public sector up to $241 million in 2019, according to a new report.
- Vita warns of Apple supply hit amid coronavirus
- MSPs ‘high value’ targets for ransomware attackers
- Why the global battle over Huawei could prove more disruptive than Trump’s trade war with China
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 screens are cracking, some users say
- iPhone maker Foxconn cautiously restarts production
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- Vocus brings NBN satellite service to WA miner
- Avaya searches for new A/NZ MD as Chidiac departs
- Riverbed appoints new APAC and A/NZ leaders
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- Google Cloud targets mainframe migrations with Cornerstone acquisition
- APIs are becoming a major target for credential stuffing attacks
- When Nextgen faced legal action over its brand name
- Ingram Micro brings IBM Cloud into the Marketplace
Ramps up rewards for software subscription and security sales
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.