National Australia Bank on Saturday suffered what it described as a "nationwide outage" to some of its technology systems, leaving customers furious.
The Federal Court of Australia has approved the acquisition of Bulletproof by managed services provider AC3.
Technical Direction Company has partnered with Vivid Sydney once again, and it is in charge of the projections on Sydney's most iconic buildings.
LiveTiles has announced the acquisition of next generation employee profile and directory management software company Hyperfish for $8.9 million.
Hills Limited has won a contract to supply a nurse call solution for the Westmead Central Acute Service building in New South Wales.
- Data#3 taps into Canberra Azure regions to ramp up Govt cloud play
- Apple awarded $539M in Samsung patent retrial
- Enterprise hungry partners primed as regional AR / VR spending rises
- Oracle plans to dump risky Java serialisation
- Scamwatch round-up – NSW Gov, DHL and E-Toll
- Melbourne partner pitches in on Baby Bunting digital transformation
- About $1.2B in crypto-currency stolen since 2017
- Challenges ahead for service providers as buying behaviours change
- MuleSoft founder says partnership with Salesforce is the perfect match
- Oracle wins payday in Micros Systems lawsuit saga
- Veritas picks VMware talent as new APJ channels sales chief
- Optus eyes staff redeployment as it phases out Virgin Mobile brand
- Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- Court clears the way for class action against Aussie tech start-up
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
Channel budgets are under intense scrutiny, creating a need to justify ROI
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Private equity firms, revamped vendor programs and software set to dominate the agenda
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Upcoming tech talent share insights at Emerging Leaders 2018
Dicker Data takes IoT to the channel through Aussie roadshow
As Google moves to change how its Chrome browser flags insecure websites, rival browsers may be forced to follow suit. Here's how other browsers currently ...
Google has fleshed out its plans to upend the way browsers warn users of insecure websites, spelling out gradual steps the company will take with ...
Our Android expert highlights the standout apps in the categories that matter most to busy professionals.
Learn how Facebook’s open standard for querying data can provide a better way to build APIs than REST and Swagger
The company has released an add-on for Chrome – dubbed 'Windows Defender Browser Protection' – that effectively gives up a major asset in its own ...
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
With at least two companies selling technology that can be used by law enforcement and government agencies to unlock iPhones, this would be a good ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Apple has been pushing developers to move their software to 64-bit since last summer. Now it's warning end users about the upcoming change. Here's how ...