Cloud IT infrastructure revenue fell for the second consecutive quarter in the three months ending September 2019, but still outstripped revenue from non-cloud IT infrastructure.
Public sector projects are driving greater interest to adopt fiat-backed cryptocurrencies by central and regional banks.
LogMeIn has launched new integration offerings for its GoTo suite built in collaboration with partners including Salesforce.
Lenovo has unveiled plans to prioritise growth in key technology segments, delivered through partners specialising in services.
Microsoft has said would take out of the atmosphere as much carbon as the company had ever produced, joining US tech giants in setting ambitious goals for combating climate change.
- Datadog launches partner program in A/NZ
- McAfee hires new CEO
- Microsoft tackles carbon footprint
- Which company just hit $1 trillion? Google it.
- Google will wind down Chrome apps starting in June
- DNA signs distie deal with Tripwire
- $1.5B consulting firm Slalom lands in Australia
- Telstra and Equinix extend cloud network partnership to 38 markets
- Inroads opened for HP’s PC rivals amid Xerox uncertainty
- Google Cloud launches Premium Support offering
- Where will IT spending flow in 2020?
- Amazon Connect now supporting Amazon Lex chatbots in Sydney region
- Seven high points of Windows 7
- What to expect from Microsoft's 'new Edge' browser, rolling out to you soon
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in A/NZ, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond
Alliance combines NTT’s ICT infrastructure, managed services and cyber security offerings with Microsoft’s cloud platform and AI technologies
Will also make significant changes to its PartnerWorld program
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
In Pictures: ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.