Optus Sport has extended the temporary shared streaming of FIFA World Cup matches with public broadcaster SBS until the end of the competition’s group stage.
Oracle’s Bring Your Own Licence offering continues to be a bright spot for the tech giant, with BYOL deployments driving customers to purchase new licences.
GitHub is rolling its education offerings into a single free bundle for schools, effectively seeing the company’s soon-to-be-new owner Microsoft deepen its education sector play.
Cyber security vendor Palo Alto Networks has launched a Cyber Range facility in Sydney, the first one in the Asia Pacific region.
Former Lenovo channel and SMB sales director for Australia and New Zealand Frederic Viet has returned to Australia as AWS strategic partner lead.
- MOQdigital lands $12M deal with Enzen Australia
- Inside Telstra's new infrastructure business plans
- Court mulls Apple's App Store commissions in antitrust case
- HPE places a $4B bet on its edge-network portfolio
- Telstra to slash up to 8000 jobs
- Microsoft to tighten screws on traditional Office
- HPE adds GreenLake Hybrid Cloud to enterprise service offerings
- CrowdStrike raises $200M as IPO mulling continues
- Cisco makes third acquisition of 2018 to bolster Wi-Fi options
- How HoloLens is driving automobile design at Ford
- Vocus wins $136M Australian Govt contract to build new subsea cable
- The big ticket tech projects in the latest NSW Budget
- Australia’s top print tech vendors see slide in shipments
- Telstra wholesale mobile customers hit by vendor platform issue
For more than a decade, security specialists have collectively called for legislative reform. Now the time has arrived, Enosys is taking a lead role
Channel teams struggle to build partner enthusiasm and energy
In an industry dominated by M&A activity, joining at the hip appears more challenging that splitting at the side
Michelle Joosse outlines how Sydney-based provider has continued to prosper for more than 20 years
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Amid reports that two forensic companies have been helping law enforcement and government agencies break into locked iPhones, Apple rolled out a new feature in ...
Cloud-native computing takes advantage of many modern techniques, including PaaS, multicloud, microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD, and devops
Your one-stop source for Chrome OS advice, insight, and analysis — from someone who's covered Chromebooks closely since the start.
Here's everything you need to know about Wi-Fi tethering.
As Google moves to change how its Chrome browser flags insecure websites, rival browsers may be forced to follow suit. Here's how other browsers currently ...
Google has fleshed out its plans to upend the way browsers warn users of insecure websites, spelling out gradual steps the company will take with ...
Our Android expert highlights the standout apps in the categories that matter most to busy professionals.
Learn how Facebook’s open standard for querying data can provide a better way to build APIs than REST and Swagger
The company has released an add-on for Chrome – dubbed 'Windows Defender Browser Protection' – that effectively gives up a major asset in its own ...