A pair of Windows 10 feature upgrades will soon collide, with one just beginning to get traction on PCs as its successor readies for release.
Cisco WebEx has rolled out a package of AI-based features designed to make business meetings more efficient and intuitive.
Slack hopes to give enterprise customers more control over sensitive data such as messages, files and comments with the key management feature.
Australia’s major telcos have temporarily blocked a number of sites hosting footage of Friday’s terror attack in Christchurch.
Avaya has revealed a further integration with Google Cloud Contact Centre artificial intelligence (AI) to provide better contact centre experiences for customers.
- MyGovID gets $67.2M boost from Australian Government
- Bitdefender appoints A/NZ boss
- Unisys lands security deal with Healthscope
- Dropbox to launch Sydney region, appoints new country manager
- Apple unveils new iPad Air
- Skyfii lands deal with National Library of Australia
- Atlassian acquires AgileCraft in $166M deal
- HP introduces partner financing model and merges online portals
- TPG takes a $150M hit to profit after mobile network halt
- Woodside invests stake in WA cyber start-up
- IntegrationWorks builds out Brisbane presence amid Australian growth
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Trans-Tasman channel boss exits Vertiv
- Optus, Telstra deliver round four of mobile blackspot program
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...
Cisco: By 2022 mobile will represent nearly 20 percent of all global IP traffic, fueled in part by the internet of things
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost