Vivaldi 4.0, which includes an email client, calendar, and RSS reader, reflects a strategy reminiscent of Netscape Navigator.
The release of Windows 11, the latest iteration of Microsoft's most ubiquitous product, is set to send ripples of influence throughout the global channel industry.
Centralising your data is like painting yourself into a corner. Partition data by services to avoid this common mistake.
With Oracle Support Rewards, the vendor hopes to tempt existing on-premises customers to move workloads to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
Canon has inked an A/NZ deal to roll out an "advanced widget" from omnichannel commerce provider Hatch to connect online customers with local retailers.
- Flaws in Dell's over-the-air device recovery and update impacts millions of devices
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11
- HPE awards top performing APAC partners
- NBN Co pushes back HFC restart date
- Nominations open for enhanced ARN Innovation Awards
- Nuix's Sydney office searched by authorities amid investigation
- CISO Jason Lee on Zoom's response to its pandemic security challenges
- 7 best practices for enterprise attack surface management
- KPMG slips Mackay’s an Oracle refresh
- LivePerson taps Adobe exec Ian Kinsella to lead Asia Pacific
- DGtek snaps up FG Telecom in fibre push
- Kinetic IT and ASG partner for $500M IT contract with WA Department of Education
- Empired pushes eastwards with $9M SA digital gig
- John McAfee reportedly found dead in Spanish jail
Solutions will also be deployed across Singtel, Optus and other affiliated telco networks
From the US to Australia, and the leadership lessons learnt.
The director of the Queensland-based MSSP explains why he learned to let go of complete control.
Berry is banking, in part, on leveraging the investments the company has been making globally.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.