Blazeclan has partnered with Apptio to provide cloud cost optimisation solutions to enterprise customers across Asia Pacific.
Cloudflare has appointed former AWS enterprise business segment head Jonathon Dixon as its new vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific.
Former VMware commercial business and channels head in A/NZ, Kerrie-Anne Turner, has resurfaced at Telstra as executive head, Telstra Enterprise, marketing and commercial.
ValueLicensing is reportedly taking on Microsoft to the tune of £270 million over allegations it is hurting the second-hand software market.
Vocus New Zealand appears to be in the frame to build an earth station south of Whangārei to support Elon Musk's Starlink low earth orbit satellite broadband service.
- TypeScript 4.3 supports type specification for properties
- The iPad Pro may finally launch next week with no event, nothing else
- Vietnamese hack signals 'major leap' in APAC cyber espionage campaigns
- VMware’s Neels du Plooy takes on channel chief duties for Citrix in A/NZ
- Tim Cook isn’t always right, but his Facebook fight is right on
- Citrix’s Keith Buckley takes on InfoTrust leadership as CEO
- Aussie IT spend to hit $98.3B this year
- Nexion to acquire BlueSky Telecom for $2M
- FTS Group acquires ESAM Consulting in higher education push
- Arista Networks adds cloud, automation features
- From the data centre to enterprise software, worldwide IT outlay to hit $4T in 2021
- Cofense reels in Cyberfish acquisition
- AWS launches serverless application course
- 5G: Researchers find mm-wave signals could power self-charging IoT devices
The MD of the Queensland-based MSP shares how he kicked off his business at 17.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
The Queensland IT provider shares why it sees itself as a “trusted advisor”
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
Should we be treating the two technologies the same way?
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
AWS partners remain confident in AWS' leadership and growth strategy
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Microsoft swoops in to tempt Aussie online ad market
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...