Solutions provider DiUS has attained the Amazon Web Services (AWS) machine learning competency, in which it claims to be the first partner in Australia and New Zealand to do so.
The Australian Securities Exchange has signed a memorandum of understanding with Digital Asset and VMware to work on distributed ledger technology (DLT) initiatives in Australia and New Zealand.
Security software vendor Sophos has acknowledged the award winning efforts of its top channel partners in Australia and New Zealand at Sophos Discovery.
A year after acquiring Hostworks and Anittel from Inabox, 5G Networks revealed that both businesses contributed to $43 million of the company's total $51 million revenue for the year ended 30 June 2019.
Cloudten has closed the 2019 financial year with revenues of $4.5 million, or an 18 per cent increase compared to last year's $3.8 million.
- Australia to block internet domains hosting extremist content during terror attacks
- Zendesk expands in Victoria, creates 70 engineering jobs
- Microsoft provides group policies for enterprise control of 'full-Chromium' Edge updates
- Bravura acquires financial software vendor in $50M deal
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft promotes 'full-Chromium' Edge to Beta, touts enterprise skillset
- LiveTiles partner with GO1 to enhance office education platform
- Dell rolls out flexible consumption model through channel
- Vita Group swaps $13M Telstra connection cash for more retail stores
- VMware acquires two cloud security, developers companies
- Macquarie Telecom partners with Apple in mobility solutions deal
- Huawei sheds Australian jobs as 5G ban begins to bite
- HP CEO Dion Weisler set to depart
- How WSP Digital helped Newcastle become a ‘Smart City’ via AWS
Ingram Micro Australia shares its 40 year journey and what's next for the Australian market
New roles for Gavin Lawless and Scott Caulfield
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Unearthing the real value of Unified Communications
ARN Exchange Sydney: Is the channel ready for the next generation of Unified Communications?
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...