Microsoft's monthly security roll-ups for Windows 7 have grown by 91 per cent since revising the operating system's update regimen in 2016.
The 15,000km Hawaiki Submarine Cable began commercial operations today, linking Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and the United States.
Microsoft has posted quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, as more businesses signed up for Azure and Office 365.
A report that anonymously interviewed pen-testers and hackers found most claimed they could get into almost any network within a day.
AWS will provide a new set of real-time statistics and graphics on live baseball games, expanding its cloud computing deal with Major League Baseball.
- Amazon shutting out Aussie shoppers gives eBay an edge
- Australian malware detection rises 1.3M in a month
- Adelaide-based Alcidion lands $2.6M Northern Territory hospital project
- EU order against Google opens new doors for mobile industry
- How Cisco-owned AppDynamics and Perspica bring machine learning to users
- Cyber and cloud growth boost IBM financials
- ASG appoints Mike Duke as new QLD director
- Satya Nadella: the man behind the cloud magic at Microsoft
- Telstra gets $7M in Vic Govt partnership
- "Every toxic quality of tech" found in job ad for Sydney-based role
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Apple under threat as Amazon’s stock market value hits $900B
- Explaining the 30-30 rule at Deloitte in Australia
- Telstra poised to cut 110 jobs across enterprise and service teams
Merger brings together 44,500 partners and people
Anthony Woodward opens up about Bulletproof's past, and its future
Includes an $880 million digital overhaul of NSW’s legacy rail signalling and train control operations
Sydney-based technology provider sheds light on an acquisition finalised following a six-month bidding war
ARN welcomes female leaders for WIICTA Alumnae Q2 in Melbourne
Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
The price of specialized graphics processors – lapped up in recent years by cryptocurrency miners to power their rigs – are falling in tandem with ...
From books to videos to online tutorials -- most free! -- here are plenty of ideas to burnish your R knowledge.
There's been speculation about why Apple hasn't already shipped its wireless charging pad, announced last September, but the latest reports indicate the company is facing ...
The Open Fog Consortium has come up with IEEE 1934, a standard shaped by ARM, Cisco, Dell, Intel, Microsoft and Princeton University to handle the ...
Save yourself time, headaches and even money with these standout Android apps for business travel.
BlackBerry's newest smartphone sports a more-than-full-featured physical keyboard – naturally – and is aimed at those who want to really want to get work done, ...
Filling the gap between shared spreadsheets and IT-oriented development tools, Quick Base aims to let business users quickly create their own applications.
Amid reports that two forensic companies have been helping law enforcement and government agencies break into locked iPhones, Apple rolled out a new feature in ...
Cloud-native computing takes advantage of many modern techniques, including PaaS, multicloud, microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD, and devops