Company seeks feedback on the planned next version of its flagship integrated software development environment.
IBM has expanded its existing whole-of-government agreement with the NSW government, streamlining the existing process for its agencies.
Australian systems integrator Anatas has opened up shop in New Zealand, hiring former DXC Oxygen executive James Stevens as its first sales lead in the country.
Transition from the classroom to corporate underway amid plans to smash $100 million revenue barrier.
NBN Co, established with a mandate to ensure all Australians have access to fast broadband, has opened the door for governments at all levels to help it further develop its infrastructure.
- Automation Anywhere nabs New Relic's Dmitri Chen as APJ sales lead
- UK’s Amber Infrastructure takes majority stake in Iseek
- IT asset disposal is a security risk CISOs need to take seriously
- Nexion teams with IBM to launch hybrid cloud services in New Zealand
- The wrong way to think about IT
- Get started with Anaconda Python
- Tech Data cuts losses as revenue rises
- Max Kelsen revs up ML system for car share platform
- Xebia bolsters digital transformation play with coMakeIT acquisition
- HPE picks up ML model training pace with Determined AI buy
- NVMe over TCP: How it supercharges SSD storage using standard IP networks
- Out in IT: A work-in-progress for the LGBTQ+ community
- Microsoft pushes Fluid to boost productivity in Teams, Outlook and OneNote
- NZXT Australia recalls computer cases due to fire hazard
Solutions will also be deployed across Singtel, Optus and other affiliated telco networks
From the US to Australia, and the leadership lessons learnt.
The director of the Queensland-based MSSP explains why he learned to let go of complete control.
Berry is banking, in part, on leveraging the investments the company has been making globally.
Zoning in on zero-trust security: building the right frameworks for Aussie customers
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.