NTT has unveiled an expanded alliance with Palo Alto Networks centred around offering intelligence-driven security products.
Zscaler has launched a new partner program based on its cloud security platform.
InTechnology’s Mark Winter is the force behind a new cyber security distributor in the Australian market, called Cyber Distribution.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has reported an annual loss of $279.3 million after a year of turbulence surrounding its merger with TPG.
The security enhancements further VMware’s overarching goal of integrating security features deeply within the infrastructure – a concept it calls intrinsic security – that it says will better protect networked workloads than traditional piecemeal protection systems.
- Apple's new iPhone timeline clouded due to coronavirus outbreak
- 5 reasons to choose PyTorch for deep learning
- ACCC seeks feedback on 5G spectrum competition concerns
- Spirit’s losses deepen as restructure bites
- Unisys launches new global security channel partner program
- Marc Benioff assumes full Salesforce control as co-CEO Keith Block leaves
- CommsChoice restructure pays off as profit returns
- UK IT consultant Waterstons lands in Australia
- Google Cloud axes Stackdriver brand in suite upgrade
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Microsoft offers U.S.$40K bug bounty for generally available Azure Sphere
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- RXP posts ‘disappointing’ half year as losses spike
- Lenovo announces a major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
Ramps up rewards for software subscription and security sales
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.