A new report puts the AEC's $27.2M procurement of Senate ballot scanning services from Fuji Xerox Businessforce in 2016 under scrutiny.
Toshiba is considering a public listing for its prized memory chip business if its US$18 billion sale to Bain Capital fails to gain approval.
Data#3 has won a deal to roll out a new whole-of-government collaboration service, replacing the Department of Finance's Govdex system.
ASG Group has won a $16.5 million contract with Queensland water utility company, Unitywater, to migrate all its IT to Microsoft Azure public cloud.
Citadel Group has warned shareholders that longtime customer, Queensland Health, is likely to look elsewhere for its laboratory information systems needs.
- AC3 heads up bidding war for Bulletproof with $24.7M proposal
- Public cloud services spending set to skyrocket to $160B
- WatchGuard names Oracle talent as new A/NZ regional chief
- Ex-IBM developer jailed for 5 years for stealing code
- Philip Cronin takes control of regional Adobe channel
- Fujifilm’s joint venture with Xerox under scrutiny
- Meet Australia’s biggest niche IT services player
- NEXTGEN launches enterprise security practice
- Bulletproof’s call to reject MacTel takeover bid dubbed “deceptive”
- Sydney partners merge to target money-spinning enterprise market
- MacTel boosts recruitment firm’s application speeds with SD-WAN rollout
- Apple chief flags iPhone throttling fix
- NetMotion hunts for A/NZ resellers to drive local expansion
- IBM returns to revenue growth after six-year decline
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
The 'Long-term Servicing Branch' of Windows 1o was initially aimed at enterprises that wanted to avoid Microsoft's Windows-as-a-service model and delay frequent feature updates. Here's ...
Globally, the jury is still out regarding bitcoins, as there are many supporters for the cryptocurrency, but also critics
The distributed ledger technology that underpins cryptocurrencies is now poised to disrupt supply chain management – especially in the global shipping industry.
From Cisco's big plans for intent-based networking to SD-WAN, 5G and IoT, the networking industry is in the midst of big changes. Network World's Brandon ...
The company is looking to bring digital whiteboards into corporate meeting rooms, which one analyst called ‘the new battleground for business communications and collaboration.’
A breakdown of what the Meltdown and Spectre exploits are, what they aren’t, the risks they pose, and what you should do.
Wireless charging firm Powermat will join an industry consortium it once competed against and announced the Charging Spot 4.0, which will enable 15-watt power transfers ...
From projects to places and to-do lists to travel, these Android apps will help you organize all the important areas of your life.
The biggest security hacks, leaks, and breaches of 2017 may impact your privacy for years to come.