Modular data centre operator and builder Data Exchange Network has received approval from the Sydney Olympic Park Authority to begin to build its Sydney data centre.
Micron Technology has said it sees a recovery in the memory chip market coming and reported a quarterly profit that beat estimates as cost controls helped offset falling demand and prices, sending its shares up nearly 5 per cent.
Quantum technology’s set to make public-key infrastructure obsolete before too long, but it might also keep your data secure.
Cyber security and back-up vendor Datto has launched a program to provide support and resources for vendors that want to integrate their solutions with Datto's.
Hybrid infrastructure management vendor Virtual Instruments is keen to target the Australian enterprise sector after experiencing 125 per cent growth in its channel business last year.
- Ivanti promotes Matthew Lowe to area VP
- 5G Networks switches on its data network
- Google fined $1.7B for search ad blocks in EU sanction
- What next for SAP HANA?
- Brennan IT signs multi-year deals with fast-food and automotive giants
- $160M more goes into mobile blackspot program
- Microsoft brings free service to Australian political parties and candidates
- Dell Boomi takes advantage of parent company, Dell, to benefit partners
- Andy Hurt to lead new A/NZ Poly entity
- Citadel signs 10-year deal with Spotless Group
- Ambit builds channel to push "digital employees" after revenue raise
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Cisco spreads AI across WebEx meetings
- Slack rolls out enterprise key management, but has no plans for end-to-end encryption
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...
Cisco: By 2022 mobile will represent nearly 20 percent of all global IP traffic, fueled in part by the internet of things
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost