The channel is finding a voice through self-publishing tools to reach a wider audience. Positive intentions? Yes. Flawed execution? Perhaps.
Publicly-listed Spirit Telecom has been awarded $1.7 million to deliver high-speed broadband to the city of Horsham as an alternative to the NBN.
Samsung Electronics has announced the acquisition of Barcelona-based network data analysis firm Zhilabs.
Australian distributor SecureSoft has signed exclusive deals to bring two global cyber security firms into Asia Pacific.
Here's a clear definition to lift some of misconceptions about what private cloud is and is not, and reaffirm that private cloud is definitely not dead.
- Australian interest for 5G heats up
- Optus customers refunded $31M over third-party billing services
- Airservices Australia unveils plans to transform enterprise network
- Dialog claims $4M IT services contract with Dept of Human Services
- Telco complaints continue to increase
- ConnectWise brings flagship IT Nation event to Australia
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- IBM misses revenue estimates as server, software sales slow
- Service provider enters liquidation following Access4 winding up application
- How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy
- Box puts automation at the heart of its product vision
- IBM appoints Rupina Menzagopian in A/NZ channel role
- Communications union backs Telstra executive pay rejection
- QPC wins managed services contract with same-day lender Nimble
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
As the early rush to the cloud settles into considered deployments, a hybrid state of adoption is emerging across Australia
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together
Tech giant places trust in partners to help boost cloud presence
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Delivering customer solutions from the core to the edge
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
The Pixel 3 (and the larger Pixel 3 XL) officially arrive this week. Just in time, Computerworld's Dan Rosenbaum offers up insights and observations about ...
Mobile management provider MOBI has added desktops and IoT devices to the portfolio of enterprise devices it can manage, plunging it into the unified endpoint ...
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...
Enterprises are quickly moving up the cloud stack, away from infrastructure services
Apple's inclusion of an electronic SIM or "digital" SIM in its iOS 12.1 beta, will allow users of its newest iPhones to switch virtually between ...
Cisco’s Webex services on the mend but outage shuts down meeting, videoconferencing services
High-speed-Ethernet demos from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, Intel, Huawei and others portend a strong, looming 400G Ethernet future.
This excerpt from the new book about IDG founder Patrick J. McGovern looks at how McGovern got his start and created a global publishing empire ...
Google's Project Treble promises to pave the way for faster Android upgrades — so what exactly is it? And how will it work?