The Govt slaps down a Parliamentary recommendation to mandate greater use of FttC and FttP in the remainder of the NBN rollout.
Nokia has revealed details of the outsourcing deal with Optus that is expected to result in around 170 job cuts from the telco’s ranks.
Acronis has named former Odin and Parallels executive, Neil Morarji, as its new general manager in Australia and New Zealand.
Canadian software maker BlackBerry Ltd on Monday launched a new cybersecurity software, which identifies vulnerabilities in programs used in self-driving cars.
How the mid-market is shaping up to be the next big source of project dollars for both big-name vendors and their value-added resellers.
- Lenovo patches vulnerability inherited via IBM servers
- Skyfii wins big in the financial sector with HSBC deal
- CES 2018: Who were the winners?
- SixPivot strikes global deal with UK-based Microsoft ISV
- Microsoft is shutting down its free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in 24 hours
- ASI Solutions: Going the distance, and beyond
- AWS and Microsoft lead cloud infrastructure services market
- Is the chip boom coming to an end?
- 2017 capped off a six-year decline in global PC shipments
- Cirrus Networks claims cancer research centre managed services deal
- DXC moves to tap Aussie insurance tech start-ups
- Almost 60,000 Aussies caught up in NBN speed claim action
- How AC3 is winning the war against new competitors
- FireEye buys X15 Software in big data push
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
From Cisco's big plans for intent-based networking to SD-WAN, 5G and IoT, the networking industry is in the midst of big changes. Network World's Brandon ...
The company is looking to bring digital whiteboards into corporate meeting rooms, which one analyst called ‘the new battleground for business communications and collaboration.’
A breakdown of what the Meltdown and Spectre exploits are, what they aren’t, the risks they pose, and what you should do.
Wireless charging firm Powermat will join an industry consortium it once competed against and announced the Charging Spot 4.0, which will enable 15-watt power transfers ...
From projects to places and to-do lists to travel, these Android apps will help you organize all the important areas of your life.
The biggest security hacks, leaks, and breaches of 2017 may impact your privacy for years to come.
In an attempt to reduce fragmentation of its Android OS, Google is requiring developers of new and updated apps to comply with its most recent ...
Though smaller, standalone project management rivals have gained in popularity, Microsoft’s ability to bundle Planner with other Office apps give it a big foot in ...
It tried to plant an installer for the Chrome browser but was quickly booted from the store. A Chrome engineer complained that Microsoft 'denies Chrome ...