Samsung Electronics has unveiled a nearly US$2,000 folding smartphone in a bid to top the technology of Apple and Chinese rivals and reignite consumer interest amid slumping sales.
Chinese PC maker Lenovo swung to a net profit in the three months through December, beating market expectations, due to strong performance across its major business groups.
A Melbourne heart clinic has been hit by a ransomware attack that has reportedly affected the files of 15,000 patients.
Alphabet Inc's Google said on Wednesday it had made an "error" in not disclosing that its Nest Secure home security system had a built-in microphone in its devices.
Application delivery software vendor Kemp Technologies has updated its global channel program and application experience (AX) partner ecosystem.
- RXP Services’ profits bounce back after digital shift
- Transformation strategy sees CSG return to profit growth
- StorageCraft seeks channel support to launch new healthcare solution
- FirstWave inks global partnership with NTT Data UK
- Acer launches new A/NZ channel program
- NTT Security re-builds Sydney SOC as demand grows
- Pure Storage leverages Aussie acquisition to beef up data protection
- Channel drives record APJ growth for Veeam
- IBM is all-in on hybrid cloud
- Aussie-born GetSwift acquires two US firms for $4.5M
- Steady growth sees Data#3 exceed revenue and profit targets
- OVH launches Australian public cloud from Equinix data centre
- Kazacos and Coroneos team up in cyber security push
- Microsoft delays Windows 7's update-signing deadline to July
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Channel kicks off 2019 with inaugural EDGE Alumni
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...
Cisco: By 2022 mobile will represent nearly 20 percent of all global IP traffic, fueled in part by the internet of things
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost
While wireless charging is expected to take off during the next decade, Apple's failure to ship its AirPower device in 2018 could be having a ...
First it was Apple's earnings miss (because of slower-than-expected iPhone sales). Then other smartphone makers reported lackluster sales. One analyst calls the market a 'mess.' ...
Smartphone shipments are down, and a lot of the decline has to do with high prices and growing consumer frustration. One expert calls today's smartphone ...
The Cisco SD-WAN security problems were part of 23 security advisories Cisco announced on Jan. 23