At least 92 local Telstra Wholesale positions are expected to be cut as a result of proposed changes to its billing and back-end business processes.
The CEO of a company that counted Australia as the largest single market for its encrypted communications services has been indicted in the US.
Cirrus Networks has won a $1.6 million networking maintenance and support contract with Austrade via its recent acquisition, Correct Communications.
The Australian Government received 31 breach notifications in the three weeks after the country’s new mandatory data breach disclosure laws kicked in.
A new firm formed by the mega-merger of eight separate companies, including a number of tech players, makes its public debut after $70M IPO.
- Google, Facebook could be slugged by 3 per cent tax in EU
- Meltdown/Spectre: Intel plans changes to protect future chips
- Pole Star expands into APAC with Intechnology Distribution deal
- Hills hires Tyco talent as new vendor general manager
- Canberra MSP wins Govt website migration deal
- What is 5G and who are the major players?
- Scamwatch round-up – ASIC, ATO and more
- Global integrated systems revenue to reach $12.3B
- Leading Edge Group strikes national cyber security deal with Tesserent
- Deloitte Digital goes on Aussie graduate hiring spree
- Australia could see a surge in top tech acquisitions this year
- Alibaba looks set to shake up the global cloud industry status quo
- Here’s what the Govt’s proposed NBN complaints handling rules mean for RSPs
- Drop-outs abound after NBN hook-up
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Increased competition has placed new pressures on technology providers, yet AC3 is advancing ahead of the chasing pack
As one of Australia’s leading technology providers, Meridian IT fuses local expertise with global capabilities
Operating in a crowded market for more than two decades is no easy task, Cameron Brookes explains how Kiandra IT continues to innovate
Multi-protocol label switching is a way to insure reliable connections for real-time applications, but it's expensive, leading enterprises to consider SD-WAN as a way to ...
For many Android smartphone users, Oreo hasn't even rolled out, and yet Android P – Oreo's still unnamed successor – is already on the horizon. ...
A year after launch, the company’s team collaboration tool is now used by 200,000 companies.
After integrating with VMware's Workspace ONE's UEM cloud portal last year, Google has now expanded the number of enterprise mobility management platforms IT managers can ...
According to Net Applications, macOS accounted for 10% of the global PC user share in January and virtually the same level in February.
Companies are expected to boost their deployment of augmented reality software and hardware this year as they bolster efforts to enable employee mobility.
The move riles enterprise users who still rely on older apps to access email because Outlook apps don't cut it for them.
California could join a growing number of states seeking to enact "Right to Repair" laws that let consumers take smartphones and other devices to third-party ...
Although heavily dependent on Oracle today, Salesforce seems to be seeking database freedom—and its efforts could result in the same freedom for all enterprises