Australia’s IT services industry is expected to grow by nearly four per cent by 2023 as businesses increasingly embrace the digital economy.
Former Brennan IT COO Dayle Wilson has returned to Macquarie Telecom Group as the Government business unit's head of product and operations.
SAP is on the hunt for a new global channel chief following Rodolpho Cardenuto's departure from the vendor after 10 years with the software vendor.
IBM Services has signed a US$325 million agreement with Juniper Networks, managing existing infrastructure, applications and IT services.
Veeam Software is eyeing up data management expansion through mergers and acquisitions, following a cash injection of US$500 million.
- Lenovo, HP and Dell fight for PC market dominance
- Microsoft rumoured to be working on foldable devices
- Deep Instinct boosts A/NZ presence with new sales manager
- How Cisco's TacOps unit restores communication after natural disasters
- ICT project manager allegedly involved in $500K scheme
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Zettagrid acquires Perth-based IaaS provider
- Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei says vendor does not spy for China
- Microsoft veteran joins LiveTiles
- Australian ISV Local Measure partners with Snapchat maker
- Rubrik tops $3B valuation following latest funding round
- New regional Sophos leader targets channel growth
- Tick-tock: the year-long Windows 7 countdown by the numbers
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Over $300 million spent in Australia alone
Several of the offerings represent large and growing market opportunities
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
After missing its own 2018 deadline for shipping a multi-device wireless charger, industry speculation now has the AirPower charging pad on the assembly line and ...
When some new iPad owners found their devices were bent, Apple acknowledged the issue and said, in essence, 'no problem.' More recently, the company said ...
Reports are popping up all over that yesterday’s Win7 Monthly Rollup and Security-only patches are causing big problems with networks using SMBv2 shares. The known ...
Kubernetes gets all manner of networking, management love from VMware, Arista, and more at KubeCon+ CloudNativeCon 2018
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
The Swiss-based company said the phone will not only act as a cold-storage crypto wallet, but also give users a secure means of communicating with ...
The encrypted email service provider, born out of CERN in Europe, has unveiled a VPN app for iOS devices.