ZTE has said that a US ban on the sale of parts and software to the company is unfair and threatens its survival.
Citrix has overhauled its channel strategy in Australia, parting ways with Tech Data to streamline distribution strategies.
Microsoft received 1,637 requests from Australian law enforcement bodies for the 12 months ending December last year.
The High Court of Australia has dismissed a move by Valve Corporation to appeal an order that it pay $3M for breaching local consumer laws.
This week, ANZ and Harvey Norman were among the companies whose brands were hijacked by digital scammers.
- Buyers told to steer clear of ZTE’s Android devices
- AWS must lower cloud adoption barriers to maintain leadership position
- How HP plans to seize the moment in security
- IBM veteran to take the global reins of Tech Data
- Partner surge triggers trans-Tasman expansion for ConnectWise
- Channel wins as Aussie MSPs haul in big data overflow
- eCorner takes over liquidated tech retailer’s online selling platform
- Qualcomm flags job cuts in $1B cost reduction drive
- Equinix wraps up $1B Metronode buy
- NextDC served with lawsuit over data centre site access
- Microsoft holds up Windows 10 feature upgrade after finding BSOD bug
- ThreatConnect ramps up A/NZ play with emt Distribution
- Govt demands sweeping reforms at auDA
- Cool Chilli - Moving up the stack to make a difference
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
Channel budgets are under intense scrutiny, creating a need to justify ROI
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Private equity firms, revamped vendor programs and software set to dominate the agenda
Channel debates data breach notification laws as ARN Exchange hits Melbourne
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
ARN Connect - How can partners create customer value through cloud and security?
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
With at least two companies selling technology that can be used by law enforcement and government agencies to unlock iPhones, this would be a good ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Apple has been pushing developers to move their software to 64-bit since last summer. Now it's warning end users about the upcoming change. Here's how ...
Local and regional police departments and federal agencies are lining up to buy technology from two companies whose products can bypass iPhone security mechanisms.
From optimizing your phone’s storage to integrating your device with the cloud, these standout Android apps will let you juggle files like a pro.
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Cloud-native apps built on Kubernetes can run anywhere. Now, with Open Service Broker, they can also use services hosted in public clouds such as Azure
Not all Android password management apps are created equal — so which one makes the most sense for you?