Endpoint security vendor, Ziften, has named former Dropbox head of partner sales for A/NZ, Greg Kieser, as its new local country manager.
Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, has said his company made mistakes in how it handled data belonging to 50 million of its users.
Tech Data has signed a new A/NZ distribution agreement with the education technology provider, Lightspeed Systems.
Kaspersky Lab to open data centre in Switzerland to address Western government concerns that Russia exploits its anti-virus software to spy on customers.
Veeam has honoured its top performing partners across Australia and New Zealand, acknowledging excellence in the Australian channel during 2017.
- Emerging technologies key as IBM restructures partner engagement model
- First big tech IPO of 2018 close as Dropbox raises price range
- Salesforce confirms $6.5B MuleSoft buy
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- IBM delves deeper into cloud, Watson and AI
- Amazon leading race to $1 trillion market cap
- Field Solutions Group forks out $1.1M for South Western Wireless assets
- The ACCC fielded over 4,000 telco complaints in FY17
- Telstra installs 50 small cells in Melbourne CBD
- AMD flags patches to fix chip flaws uncovered by cyber security research firm
- Microsoft strikes security pact with long-time rival BlackBerry
- More than half of Australians believe AI will help solve problems faster
- Why you should attend the 2018 ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
With China central to the future success of Australia, Sinorbis is leveraging Alibaba Cloud to build software capable of bridging the gap
Increased competition has placed new pressures on technology providers, yet AC3 is advancing ahead of the chasing pack
As one of Australia’s leading technology providers, Meridian IT fuses local expertise with global capabilities
Operating in a crowded market for more than two decades is no easy task, Cameron Brookes explains how Kiandra IT continues to innovate
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
With the imminent release of Win10 version 1803, the answer to that question leads to actions you need to take right away.
With the next update to Windows 10 expected to roll out soon, it's time for a look at what's coming. Windows expert Preston Gralla breaks ...
Learn why graph databases excel at exploring highly connected data, and how to leverage them in your organization
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
IBM researchers have created computers the size of a grain of rock salt that could someday be embedded in every product shipped and used to ...
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...
Multi-protocol label switching is a way to insure reliable connections for real-time applications, but it's expensive, leading enterprises to consider SD-WAN as a way to ...
For many Android smartphone users, Oreo hasn't even rolled out, and yet Android P – Oreo's still unnamed successor – is already on the horizon. ...