The NSW Government is proposing forcing state-owned entities to report data breaches under a new bill which could make it the first state or territory to enforce mandatory disclosures.
With the number of paid Workplace users at seven million, an analyst sees Facebook’s growing focus on integration as important to enterprise uptake.
IBM now offers Tailored Fit Pricing options for hardware and software with an eye toward hybrid-cloud enterprises.
Auckland headquartered cloud specialist Consegna is one of four partners globally to have been accepted into the freshly launched partner accreditation program of Australian ISV Local Measure.
The latest beta version of Python sports powerful pattern matching features, better error reporting, and smarter typing syntax for wrapped functions.
- Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- Telstra ramps up regional network investment with $350M spend
- The Microsoft Exchange Server hack: A timeline
- Newcastle ISV Pegasus snapped up by Utah’s Avetta
- PwC tackles VCAT case backlog with Dynamics 365
- Tech employers focus on training for IT pros
- Wi-Fi in 2025: It could be watching your every move
- Microsoft fleshes out Power Apps
- Will the $4B deal to buy Boomi pay off?
- Shine Solutions hires AGL’s David Broeren to lead digital transformation
- Klarrio tunes APRA AMCOS into AWS
- Alloys bags HP large printer distribution for Australia
- Splunk bundles ‘smart’ telemetry dashboards for cloud-native development
- How poor advice and planning led Victoria’s Department of Justice to complete project failure
Founder Con Mouzouris on how Mantel Group is building its principle-backed brands across Australia and New Zealand.
The MD of the Queensland-based MSP shares how he kicked off his business at 17.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.