Laing O’Rourke has tapped MOQdigital to provide and implement Nutanix’s enterprise cloud operating system software in Australia.
Nutanix global channel chief Rodney Foreman has left the vendor after spending 15 months in the role.
Huawei Technologies said on Monday its first-quarter revenue jumped 39 percent to 179.7 billion yuan (US$26.81 billion), in the Chinese technology firm's first-ever quarterly results.
Cyber security vendor Cylance has held its first Asia Pacific partner awards since its historic acquisition by BlackBerry last November.
Cyber security software specialist, Emt Distribution has struck up a new partnership with US-based IoT and firmware security vendor ReFirm to the Australian and New Zealand market.
- Samsung reportedly pushes back Galaxy Fold until ‘at least next month’ following poor reviews
- Australia IT spending to reach $94B in 2019
- Microsoft boosts IoT offering with Express Logic acquisition
- FirstWave seeks more MSSPs for cyber platform
- Cyber expert credited with stopping 'WannaCry' attack admits malware charges
- AGC Networks Australia changes leadership again
- Intel’s exit leaves Qualcomm in full control of the 5G smartphone modem roadmap
- The IT team behind Aussie Mrs Mac's Pies
- NEC reveals A/NZ managing director
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers
- Facebook unintentionally uploaded email contacts of 1.5 million new users
- Kyocera A/NZ David Finn resigns after 22 years
- Tesserent builds cyber security strength with Rivium buy
- Former Firefox exec alleges Google torpedoed Firefox with 'oops' excuses
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
For M&A focused partners, "hard work does not equal value"
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Female leaders come together for WIICTA Alumnae in Sydney
Drawing up a digital plan: how can partners trigger customer transformation?
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...
Cisco: By 2022 mobile will represent nearly 20 percent of all global IP traffic, fueled in part by the internet of things