The program offers Australian and New Zealand MSPs access to backup platform, support, specialised features and more.
Fujitsu Australia has boosted its data and applications portfolio through inking a new agreement with data management and integration platform vendor, Dell Boomi.
The former boss of Dell EMC Asia Pacific who exited the company during a regional restructure has resurfaced at enterprise cloud vendor Workday.
Private equity firm Apollo Global Management has approached Tech Data with an offer to acquire the company for US$5 billion, people familiar with the matter have said.
Australia's largest telcos and most major resellers have started implementing new measures to tackle mobile number fraud, but not all of them.
- Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- Microsoft has invested $1 billion in research lab OpenAI – here’s why
- AGL makes $27.5M bid for Southern Phone Company
- Arq Group courts buyers for ‘deteriorating’ enterprise division
- Google unveils Pixel 4 phones with radar, more affordable laptop
- Red Hat honours top performing A/NZ partners
- IBM and Vocus settle Census outage lawsuit
- Red Hat introduces new 'value' partner model
- Nominations extended for ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
- HP partnership sees local VR startup Devika eye mass market scale
- Canberra cyber security partner inks ACIC cloud platform deal
- Ransomware hits Pitney Bowes systems
- Optus veteran John Paitaridis to lead new cyber security supergroup
- Union slams Telstra chief's $5M pay packet as 6,000 jobs axed
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Thomas Duryea Logicalis unveils new Sydney office
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices