Rugby union is an extremely physical sport comprised of crunching tackles, rucks, scrums, mauls and line outs contested by enormous athletes.
The channel is made up of four types of managed service provider, with each standing to dictate the terms on which a business owner can negotiate an exit strategy.
Microsoft has launched a new online platform for the Australian partner community as part of an overall shake-up of its local digital network.
Cognition360, a specialist data warehouse start-up built for the ConnectWise platform, has launched in Australia in partnership with Aportio Technologies.
Microsoft has secured its largest 365 Advanced A5 deployment in Australia to date in a project with RMIT University.
- 30 Under 30 Tech Awards headline Emerging Leaders
- Versent buys Sydney-based data specialists Contexti
- Hackers attacked one million-plus Asus users through malicious update
- Inside Deloitte’s 20 tech acquisitions across A/NZ
- VExpress Distribution secures deal with Australian IoT start-up
- Australian PC market ends growth run with Q4 slump
- Tech firms facing more than $10M in fines for data privacy breaches
- VMware appoints partner veteran to lead APJ channel
- Former DXC exec named GM at MicroStrategy
- Positions of power change hands in the channel
- Researchers warn further flaws may be found in NSW’s iVote
- Comms authority warns Australian telcos over disability information failures
- NSW State Transit looks for comprehensive incident management software
- EU to drop threat of Huawei ban but wants 5G risks monitored: sources
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...
Cisco: By 2022 mobile will represent nearly 20 percent of all global IP traffic, fueled in part by the internet of things
The mobile industry has been moving toward wireless charging for about a decade, but it wasn't until Apple came aboard that the choice in chargers ...
The release of a new version of Android always causes a hopeful stir among users. So why does it take so long for device makers ...
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost