Cohesity has appointed Big Switch Network's Steve Coad to the role of country manager for Australia and New Zealand, bringing “instrumental” experience to the company.
Amazon has added its CloudWatch Synthetics product and Elastic Block Store direct application programming interfaces for Snapshots to the AWS Sydney region.
Software that writes more data to a memory buffer than it can hold creates vulnerabilities that attackers can exploit. Good software development practices can stop buffer overflows from happening.
PC, tablet and mobile phone shipments are all expected to decline through to 2022 according to new data.
Tradewinds Technology Brokerage has signed a new partnership with enterprise service provider, Network Solutions Group.
- Microsoft misconfiguration exposed 250M users’ data
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa acquisition
- Soma serves up switch to Azure for airline catering player Dnata
- Google chief eyes healthcare tech bounty
- HCL goes all in on Microsoft, launches dedicated business unit
- FireEye boosts cloud capability with Cloudvisory acquisition
- UXC founder eyes ‘unlocked’ future value in cyber firm Tesserent
- Check Point backpedals on activity-led partner program plan
- Infor corrects Corrective Services NSW’s rostering system
- AWS slashes prices for Elastic Kubernetes Service, CloudEndure DR
- Hearing Australia replaces vendor support with Rimini Street
- Here are the top tech jobs in Australia right now
- Cisco adds proactive problem solving to data centre software
- Synnex partners up with Jamf
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in A/NZ, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
In Pictures: ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.