For some, two of the best products Microsoft ever produced are Windows Mobile and Windows 7 - and support for both are ending in about a year’s time.
Eaton has updated its Power Advantage partner program with new Certified, Authorised and Approved partner levels and a new portal for power quality partners.
Unified communications provider MNF Enterprise has revealed the addition of calling capability via its Cloud Connect service for Microsoft Teams.
Matthew Oostveen has vacated his role as CTO across Asia Pacific and Japan at Dell EMC, exiting the vendor after five years in the role.
Adam Boreham, former McAfee channel sales manager for Australia and New Zealand, has left the vendor to join Kaspersky Lab.
- Telstra upgrades APAC subsea infrastructure
- Microsoft starts auto-update of Windows 10 1809 three months late
- M&A activity in the data centre rises, tops $16B
- Google ups prices for G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Defence issues $190M worth of IT contracts
- Microsoft side-steps channel in direct Azure play
- IBM calls time on Slack-rival Watson Workspace
- Coin mining malware can uninstall Tencent, Alibaba cloud security
- MGM Wireless launches Spacetalk in the UK
- Australia Post, Alibaba Cloud backs program to help local start-ups enter China
- Harris Technology acquires Australian blockchain company in $2.4M deal
- Geoscience Australia seeks guidance on satellite cyber security
- Microsoft expands Windows 7-to-Windows 10 app compatibility pledge
- Vodafone pays IBM $550M in 5G driven cloud services deal
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Over $300 million spent in Australia alone
Several of the offerings represent large and growing market opportunities
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Make your Chromebook even more capable with this carefully selected set of Linux apps for expanding Chrome OS's potential as a business tool.
Google's foray into cellular networking, as an MVNO reselling wireless access, allows it to offer service that can undercut bigger rivals like AT&T and Verizon. ...
The new blockchain protocol, Devv, was demoed at CES; backers say it outperforms other distributed ledger technologies and traditional financial networks such as VisaNet. Analysts ...
After missing its own 2018 deadline for shipping a multi-device wireless charger, industry speculation now has the AirPower charging pad on the assembly line and ...
When some new iPad owners found their devices were bent, Apple acknowledged the issue and said, in essence, 'no problem.' More recently, the company said ...
Reports are popping up all over that yesterday’s Win7 Monthly Rollup and Security-only patches are causing big problems with networks using SMBv2 shares. The known ...
Kubernetes gets all manner of networking, management love from VMware, Arista, and more at KubeCon+ CloudNativeCon 2018
Relying in part on the telemetry it receives from Windows 10 computers, Microsoft is getting more aggressive in blocking PCs from getting problematic updates.
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year