US-based customer experience vendor SugarCRM has acquired long-time partner Loaded Technologies to meet implementation service demand for its Sugar CX solutions in Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
BlackBerry Asia Pacific channel sales director Joe McPhillips has left his role, just over two years after joining cyber security vendor Cylance, which BlackBerry acquired in early 2019.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has partnered with Orange Business to fast-track customers’ cloud migration and workforce modernisation.
Citing "Small Business Saturday," an upcoming promotional event, Microsoft is cutting Business Premium's per-user per-month cost to $15.
The world’s biggest cloud vendor has shifted its annual event online and spread it across three weeks. Here’s our guide to what to expect.
- What is cryptography? How algorithms keep information secret and safe
- Should product design be ethical?
- Exclusive Networks snaps up UK cloud distie Nuaware
- SAS and Microsoft launch SAS Cloud on Azure in Sydney
- Ingram Micro introduces Modern Deployment service for partners
- Review into 5GN’s Webcentral buy shot down
- ARN Spotlight On: Calibre One in the Northern Territory
- 4 handy uses for Visual Studio Code — aside from coding
- Why AWS leads in the cloud
- Edge computing: When to outsource, when to DIY
- The 3 keys to scaling enterprise devops use
- Partners set to shine in the 2020 ARN Innovation Awards
- Victoria to spend $626M on Digital Future Now
- Bluechip Infotech adds SugarCRM to portfolio
There isn’t one model for doing open source right, but generally the path to success will involve growing the overall market - even at the expense of control
Tech giant reports 5000 partner certifications within six months across Asia Pacific
How the WA-based consultancy is keeping a “long-term perspective”
Kivera set to launch during first quarter of 2021
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.