HPE’s Phil Davis talks about his new role, the company’s direction and its technology blueprint.
The Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub has appointed Professor Dali Kaafar as its new scientific director.
Google and HTC have struck a deal worth $1.4B for the Californian company to acquire part of the Taiwanese firm's operations.
The hackers who broke into CCleaner also tried to infect machines at Microsoft, Intel and other top technology companies.
Telstra and McDonald’s have struck a $90 million network transformation deal.
- Govt steps up to help curb Aussie data breach risk
- Hills hooks up Cognizant for new e-commerce platform
- Is Google closing in on a $1B HTC asset deal?
- Toshiba settles on $22B Bain bid for chip business sale
- nbn taps machine learning and big data to deal with network faults
- Oracle lifts the lid on new cloud programs
- David Charlton returns to distribution with Tech Data innovation role
- Why Microsoft will drive serious Linux innovation
- Is Veritas set to trim more Aussie staff?
- The Missing Link taps amaysim talent as first CTO
- AirTrunk launches flagship Sydney data centre facility
- Fuji Xerox sues former NZ execs after $450M accounting scandal
- ASG wins deal to take coal miner into the cloud
- NBN customers in NSW hit by major outage
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Windows 10 S isn't just for education; Microsoft hopes the new Windows edition will find its way into homes and enterprises, too. But beneath the ...
With the official launch of iOS 11 this week, Apple not only introduced a more PC-like feel to its mobile devices, but included an SDK ...
It's not exactly a mobile death match, but Android blogger JR Raphael and Apple expert Michael deAgonia get ... animated, shall we say ... as ...
Android's latest version, Oreo, has been out since late August. We get the rundown on cool and useful new features from Android blogger JR Raphael.
With options ranging from Boot Camp to Parallels to VirtualBox and others, the big question is which one makes it easy to manage Windows-running Macs ...
Apple's new mobile OS has added key enterprise-friendly features that could make it a darling for business users and are already enticing EMM vendors like ...
Apple on Tuesday unveiled its new smartphone line-up, with the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus available later this month. But the flagship iPhone X won't ...
Apple's own wireless charging pad won't hit store shelves until 2018. But major third-party providers Belkin and Mophie said their own compatible products are already ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.