SAP reports that its third-quarter revenue growth slowed after a strong first half, and profits came up just short of analysts' expectations.
Japan's securities watchdog is investigating Toshiba’s accounting to see if it properly handled losses, according to sources.
Open source contributions aren’t selfless charity but a virtuous intersection of corporate, user, and community benefit.
Government is set to launch a review of the management of the .au domain, in a move following criticism from some industry players.
Shares in IBM surged nine after the company beat expectations on revenue and gave an outlook that hinted it was back on a growth track.
- Tigerspike wins $6M Transport for NSW Opal app deal
- South Australia goes to market for major Microsoft deal
- Apple and GE partner up for industrial and jet tech app development
- Optus Business and the Irish start-up connection
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Dept of Defence goes to market for major IT support services deal
- Behind BMS Technology's decision to call in the administrators
- What to do about Australia’s biggest class action backers
- Margin pinch sees Data Centre Technologies enter liquidation
- Dropbox launches product suite in response to booming gig economy
- PCs still pack a punch as global device market prepares to hit 2.35B units
- ASI Solutions chases new business with Karl Sice hire
- Unisys lands $77.7M Dept of Immigration deal
- IBM's latest game plan sees declining revenues narrow
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
Tech giant fires warning shots at AWS and Microsoft Azure as cloud channel war heats up in Australia
New business serves a brand new category across the channel, zoning in on Client Portal Software
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Multiple frameworks and libraries make it easier to build browser-based apps with the web’s lingua franca language
As more workers depend on smartphones and tablets for business communications, collaboration apps are making the leap into mobile via EMM platforms.
With Fall Creators Update, the devil is in the details, including noteworthy name changes, deployment timing, quick availability and the number of versions stored on ...
Google's latest reference smartphone, the Pixel 2, is out. Our reviewer, Dan Rosenbaum, has the details on what it's like to use and whether it's ...
With Windows 10 FCU — version 1709, build 16299, Redstone 3 — just around the corner, here are the best ways to ensure you install ...
The developer is telling companies there have been 'too few' participants in its OS testing program.
Aryaka study finds that SD-WAN performs well over short hops, but private WAN performs far better over the longest distances.
Apple has come under fire for making changes in iOS 11 that enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to remain on even after a device is put ...
The EMM market is evolving to provide ever more comprehensive (and specific) services for device and application management. Here’s a look at what it is ...