Data#3 has validated a strong start to FY19 with the ASX-listed IT services provider expecting a pre-tax profit range of $7 million to $8.5 million.
Sweeping job cuts impacting the newly acquired CA Technologies have allegedly reached A/NZ, as speculation mounts over the future of local operations.
Kaspersky Lab has revealed plans to open its next transparency in Asia Pacific but doing so in Australia could be geographically challenging.
Rajen Sheth, director of product management for Cloud AI, has outlined how the tech giant is working to ensure that its AI work is ethical and fair.
Lenovo is adding an extra dimension to the highly competitive data centre market in A/NZ, driven by increased channel growth, 800 customer wins and new alliances.
- Cisco partners using open source gain 10% sales advantage over rivals
- Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update, admits testing needs to improve
- Kaspersky Lab invests millions, officially launches transparency initiative
- Dell taps banks to raise more cash for tracking stock offer
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- HPE honours high-flying Aussie partners
- Cisco integrates cloud security programs with SD-WAN network
- Users soak up faster NBN speeds
- Cyber chief: Austal defence hack investigation may take years
- What if Telstra acquired the NBN?
- NextDC strikes Indigo partnership with Superloop
- Icahn: VMware should be worth $300 per share, cites Red Hat deal
- What SAP's $8B acquisition of SaaS vendor Qualtrics means
- Making the right hyper-convergence choice: HCI hardware or software?
Judo Capital and Volt Bank deploying core banking platform T24
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
Puppet and ANZ spent two years working through 7,000 systems
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
ARN Platinum Club celebrates leading partners and start-ups in 2018
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
November Patch Tuesday largely looks like other Patch Tuesdays, but there are troubling reports of server problems, WSUS stumbles, new SSUs lurking in the manual-install ...
Microsoft's fall feature upgrade, released on Oct. 2, was pulled from distribution four days later. The company has yet to restart the release.
Give yourself an edge in business communication with these exceptional Android messaging apps.
In the span of just a few days, Apple's new iPhone XR arrived and the company rolled new hardware at event in Brooklyn, N.Y. Here's ...
Gartner says IT services will be a key driver for IT spending in 2019 as the market is forecast to hit US$1 trillion in 2019
Create an optimal Android office app power-pack with these thoroughly researched recommendations.
The Pixel 3 (and the larger Pixel 3 XL) officially arrive this week. Just in time, Computerworld's Dan Rosenbaum offers up insights and observations about ...
Mobile management provider MOBI has added desktops and IoT devices to the portfolio of enterprise devices it can manage, plunging it into the unified endpoint ...
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...