Cisco said that by 2023 machine-to-machine communications will make up 50% or about 14.7 billion of all networked connections.
Vocus has worked with NBN Co to deliver a business satellite service to a heavy rare earths producer, resulting in a "dramatic improvement" in connection reliability.
After almost four years as the A/NZ managing director, Peter Chidiac has left Avaya.
Network and application performance vendor, Riverbed has appointed Frank Ong as its regional vice president of A/NZ along with Richard Steranka as APJ leader.
Accenture, Deloitte, EY, IBM, NTT, TCS, Trustwave and Verizon have been recognised as “leaders” in an expanding managed security services market.
- Google Cloud targets mainframe migrations with Cornerstone acquisition
- APIs are becoming a major target for credential stuffing attacks
- When Nextgen faced legal action over its brand name
- Ingram Micro brings IBM Cloud into the Marketplace
- PC Case Gear awarded $250k damages in copyright case
- Rimini Street scores Govt-wide software support deal
- JCurve's profit dips further into the red
- IBM puts Power Systems in SAP’s cloud
- Macquarie Cloud Services launches Azure practice
- Huawei's legal challenge to U.S. government ban rejected
- Samsung looks set to benefit from Apple's virus-hit China production woes
- Microsoft’s Scalar speeds up Git
- Salesforce World Tour Sydney goes digital amid coronavirus fears
- Channel plays key role in 5G Networks growth
Ramps up rewards for software subscription and security sales
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.