Uniti Group has officially confirmed plans to buy network operator LBNCo following in an effort to boost its burgeoning fibre business.
Technology and telecommunications services provider Downer has been awarded a $154.5 million deal extension with the Australian Department of Defence.
Thales is investing in a large ecosystem of partners to work on quantum-resistant cryptography: without it, legacy cryptography could be broken overnight.
Rhipe has increased its Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions by 80 per cent in the last 12 months, accounting for $33 million in sales.
Hills Limited has announced it will exit the communications business following a review of the business.
- US offers Huawei 90-day reprieve to buy from American suppliers
- Vectra expands into Asia-Pacific, appoints ex-Telstra exec as regional director
- Facebook failed to warn users of known risks before 2018 breach: court filing
- Kaspersky brings transparency initiative to Malaysia in Asia first
- 8 ways the iMac changed computing
- Enosys tackles BAS market with AttackIQ
- Rhipe expands into Japan
- Motorola Solutions appoints Con Balaskas as new A/NZ MD
- Data centre M&A deal volumes set for all-time high in 2019
- Uniti Group stops trading as it plans another acquisition
- Telstra sells stake in newly established property trust, raises $700M
- Instagram adds tool for users to flag false information
- Remembering IBM's Michelle Richter
- Cisco and Victoria University launch Cybersecurity Training Centre
Ingram Micro Australia shares its 40 year journey and what's next for the Australian market
New roles for Gavin Lawless and Scott Caulfield
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
EDGE 2019: Dinner Under the Stars
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...